1. Entertainment

Shawn Christian Meets Fans in Ohio - Spoiler Alert

By August 11, 2008

Fans in Niles, Ohio had the pleasure of meeting Shawn Christian (Daniel) during a promotional meet and greet at the Eastwood Mall on Sunday, August 10, as reported in the 'Personal Appearances' page. As reported in an article by The Vindicator, hundreds of people stood in line at the mall for a chance to meet the handsome actor and take photos, as well as receive an autographed picture of the DAYS star. Not surprisingly, the fans were mostly women who couldn't wait to meet the gorgeous actor. Can you blame them? Various excited fans described Shawn as handsome, down to earth, and "just so normal." On Saturday, one fan reportedly noticed Shawn sitting by himself at The Chophouse restaurant at the Avalon Inn in Warren, Ohio, and invited him to join a group at a nearby tavern to go dancing. This fan described him as friendly, a perfect gentleman, and a very good dancer. Shawn undoubtedly sounds like someone who truly appreciates and adores his fans.

At this event, Shawn revealed a little bit of upcoming spoiler information regarding his character of Daniel. He wasn't sure of all the details, but he mentioned that Daniel would share "an interlude" with Nicole in a bar. What this so-called "interlude" entails remains to be seen. We already know what type of interlude Daniel has had with Grandma Kate, though. At this point, it doesn't look too promising for Daniel and Chelsea, but I could be wrong. Feel free to share your thoughts about this.

Pictured: Shawn Christian as Dr. Daniel Jonas

Mitchell Haaseth / Copyright 2008 NBC Universal

Comments

August 12, 2008 at 9:38 am
(1) theunit32 says:

HEY!! my husband is from warren!! how come nobody informed me of this!!??

August 14, 2008 at 1:51 pm
(2) connie says:

i think Daniel is Victors son

August 14, 2008 at 2:55 pm
(3) mark says:

I never liked Chelsea and Daniel together to begin with. That’s one of the things I don’t like about Days now. I think Nick and Chelsea should be together. I like Daniel not with Chelsea though.

August 15, 2008 at 9:58 pm
(4) Angela says:

I love Daniel and Chelsea and I do hope that they will stay together! They have so much chemistry and I just love watching them! Shawn Christian and Rachel Melvin have done a fantastic job with Daniel and Chelsea and I always smile when I watch them! I hope they do make it through and make it through together!!

August 16, 2008 at 6:24 pm
(5) andrea says:

thank god i hope daniel and chelsea are over the age gap is just too severe it freaks me out!!!

August 16, 2008 at 9:36 pm
(6) Jackie says:

I love Daniel and Chelsea together. I hope this is not the end for them. it is the main reason I watch.

August 17, 2008 at 2:35 am
(7) sue says:

i like her with daniel.it is fun to watch.it looks like when people from days leave they come to my soap b@b they act so more mature on it

August 17, 2008 at 7:59 am
(8) Kabby says:

I like Daniel with Kate! Not with Chelsea.

August 17, 2008 at 2:15 pm
(9) Norma says:

I enjoy an older man with a young woman. They have brains and more experience. Usually they treat there woman better.. What the heck !!! My Husband IS 10 years older then me. We have 10 children too and 24 grand children.. Go for it Chelsea & Daniel !!!!!!!!!!!!

August 17, 2008 at 4:06 pm
(10) Linda says:

I don’t like Daniel with Chelsea either. but I do like him and I got to meet him in Greenville at the TYA Event and he is alot of fun and a good dancer. He is down to earth. I bought a coaster with his pic on it and he signed it “Have a drink on me”…. Love it.

August 18, 2008 at 8:22 pm
(11) penny says:

I for one, love Daniel and Chelsea together. They have chemistry and are so cute together. Wake up people, this is 2008, age is not something people worry about these days. Put Kate back w/Roman and leave Chelsea and Daniel alone. Lucas and Chloe should stay together and so should Phillip and Morgan. I thought Nicole and Ej had great chemistry, so I am not sure about him…should it be Sami or Nicole???

August 20, 2008 at 10:42 pm
(12) Rhonda Hurd says:

I like Daniel and Chelsea together. I have not watch the show for about two years. I saw the chemistry between them than I was hook.