1. Entertainment

Arianne Zucker Baby News

By June 17, 2009

Soap Opera Digest is reporting that Arianne Zucker (Nicole) and husband Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady, Rick, B&B) are expecting their first child in December. Does this mean that Nicole will also end up pregnant? Well, Executive Producer Ken Corday confirms that Arianne's pregnancy will not be written into the show. Thus, we can expect to see Nicole sporting some loose-fitting clothes possibly accompanied by large purses in the coming months.

As many fans are aware, Arianne met real-life husband Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) on the set of DAYS. The couple have been married since August 3, 2002.

Heartfelt congratulations go out to both Arianne and Kyle on this wonderful news! I'll keep you posted on any updates regarding Arianne's pregnancy.

Pictured: Arianne Zucker as Nicole Walker DiMera

Mitchell Haaseth / Copyright 2008 NBC Universal

Comments

June 18, 2009 at 6:31 pm
(1) mark says:

I hope Days does not write this into the storyline. All of this with Sami/Mia/Nicole and the baby switch storyline was enough for me. I may actually quit watching if Days does write this in to the show. When I found out earlier this week that Carly Manning was coming back to the show in the fall it almost make me want to quit watching then. Carly was never one of my favorite characters at all.

June 18, 2009 at 6:37 pm
(2) dee says:

Ok, dool, please just end this story line about the baby switching. I could think of serveral other story lines! however I’m not on your payroll. Use your Brains. Let Nicole final get the screwing she deserves. She is standing by while EJ is getting ready to hang Sami for the death of Grace who is “not ” his daughter. End this story line before they grow up like Zac and Bell!!!!!!!!!

June 19, 2009 at 4:06 pm
(3) mark says:

I agree with dee.

Todays episode was great thought. I loved seeing Stephanie slap EJ across the face. Stephanie is not one of my favorites though. I just really started to cry when Mia and Caroline was singing Amazing Grace. I also, loved Melaine’s scenes with Max. They were saying goodbye to each other. Melanine is not one of my favorites either but is starting to grow on me some. I was thinking about taking a break from Days for a while but dont now if i should now or not.

June 20, 2009 at 8:23 pm
(4) Mary says:

I agree, don’t write in another baby storyline. Hope there is an end to Sami/ Nicole/Mia baby switch. Hope Nicole and EJ get what is coming to them, and Stephanie wises up to Philip also. Wished Melanie had left with Max. I am not crazy about bringing back Carly/Justin. How could the show not bring Marlena back for her grand-daughters funeral, we all know she would have been there for Sami no matter what. Also how could Kayla/Patch not be there for Stephanie, this is so out of character for them. The show keeps bringing in new characters all the time, so I don’t understand how they could cut some of the main characters out, the show is not saving money this way.

June 21, 2009 at 12:44 am
(5) lainamorris says:

Oh yuck- Carly Manning. I remember a love scene between her and Bo years ago. It was totally enough to make a person regurgitate. She makes melanie look better all th etime. As bad as I dont like Melanie she is more likable than Stephanie. Stephanie is a barf bag. However I like Mia and she will be heartbroken worse when she finds out Grace was really hers instead of Sydney. I will have to admit Nicole is real good to Sydney.

June 21, 2009 at 11:23 am
(6) Alice Jones says:

I really think that Sammi needs not a emmy but a oscar for her wonderful role she just played with losing Grace, she played that so good like it was her own baby ej needs his head knocked in and pays for hurting Sammi

June 21, 2009 at 2:10 pm
(7) ruth says:

hope at this time Sami is taking a birth control pills while she and Rafe are making love. Shes babymaker huh Wish Melanie is replaced Her face expression makes me sick!

June 23, 2009 at 6:10 pm
(8) lainamorris says:

Yes Ruth that is some kind of a face Melanie makes. What do you think of the people who critize the spellers? They make some good comments and they do know how to operate a computer. I am familiar with people who cannot read or write let alone operate a computer. Oh my goodness Carly bacK, oh yuk. Melanie looks better all the time beside of Carly. I like her better than Stephanie. At least she dresses more decent. I mean I like melanie better than Stephanie. Phillip could do better. Also I like Mia but she does whine a bit.

June 30, 2009 at 7:27 pm
(9) Kari-Lynn says:

Seriously, I can’t believe viewers would say they wouldn’t watch if they wrote the pregnancy in. It is a soap people…,Anything can happen.
I think it is great Carly is coming back.
Ari looks great..,Congrats! :)

July 6, 2009 at 2:54 am
(10) hildie says:

I’m so tired of Nicole and EJ. I want Ej to find out what kind of person Nicole is and dump her for Sami. I want Sami and EJ together. They are soooooo cute together.
I want Chloe and Daniel together. I’m not real fond of Carly either, but oh well. Just get this baby storyline over.

July 25, 2009 at 10:29 pm
(11) Billie says:

I will watch DOOL until I drop dead – I love it! I do like Mia but wish she would stand up straight. She slumps like a 90 yr. old! I will just be glad if Kate gets sent to jail after this stuff with Chloe. And someone wonderful needs to be with that hunk, Rafe! Maybe someone better than Sammi.

August 12, 2009 at 2:40 pm
(12) cathy says:

people grow up! EVERYONE of u will continue to watch days until it goes off the air next year! so dont even pretened like you wont! Y OU WOULDNT BE HERE IF YOU DIDNT.so grow up and admit it! I HAVE WATCHED DAYS SINCE i can remember actually seen the very first episode and aint missed 1 since then! so grow up people!!!! i hope nicole does end up pregnant on the show! it would make a great new twist. agreed they need to give up the whole secret about the baby switch and when nicole gets pregnant and has a baby with EJ again it would be GREAT so people shut up cause u know u will always watch it!

August 12, 2009 at 2:41 pm
(13) cathy says:

and SAMI and rafe r great together tgough they brought rafe in on dool the same as the brought him in on passions but its all good

August 15, 2009 at 11:38 am
(14) Kari says:

That great about Arianna Zucker and Kyle Lowder baby news congrats although I am not a big fan of Nicole but Arianna is a wonderful actress.

August 27, 2009 at 4:43 pm
(15) Marilyn says:

Arianne,
Congratulations to you and your husband! I wish you the best pregnancy!!!

September 18, 2009 at 5:47 pm
(16) Karen says:

Congrats to Ari but I’m going to hate to see her leave. I’m guessing when the baby switch blows up she’ll take off. Sad because then we’re stuck with Saint Sami Brady the untouchable slut of Salem. Oh well, at least there’s Melanie, Stephano and all the other mess that I’m sure will unfold after that story line is over.

September 25, 2009 at 2:16 pm
(17) kate says:

today is the first day you can really tell. I guess that a negligee is not something she should be wearing all the time if she isn’t going to be pregnant on the show!

She looks great though!

September 29, 2009 at 3:40 pm
(18) nicole says:

Hey i like Nicole and Brady together. Chole and Daniel are really good together and they need to stay together for every.

October 6, 2009 at 7:50 pm
(19) Betty says:

I love days and have watched it since the early 80′s. I even named my daughter Kayla. As far as Carley coming back, what’s the point? I hope Nicole stays in the show, she’s a wonderful actress and get’s to kiss on E.J. too??
Congradulations on the baby Ari, you have two hot men in your life.

October 16, 2009 at 10:33 am
(20) Cat D says:

Can’t believe the on again, off again stuff with Bo and Hope. ‘I love you, but I hate your ideas and what you stand for’. Sheesh. I’ve watched Days since 1968 or so; it is the only Soap that I watch. LOVE ‘Justin’ and his dimples. Glad he’s back and hope he stays. The truth needs to come out about Sidney then another story line can develop. Nicole will ‘disappear’ while Arianne has her baby (Congrats by the way!). Arianne and Alison are the BEST actors. James Scott as EJ seems so sweet but sure gets NASTY! A DiMera through and through. Love Days, but please keep it interesting!

October 31, 2009 at 10:36 am
(21) Elizabeth DePas says:

I can’t believe that after all this Nicole is going to stay on the show. She needs to get off now, have her baby, and go on with life on another show. It infuriates me that she can continue, with the help of the wicked Stefano, to get away with all her lies. I can’t believe that Stefano would deceive his own son and granddaughter by letting the evil Nicole get back in the mansion. This show is so twisted.

November 9, 2009 at 2:56 pm
(22) Donna says:

am so happy to hear Arianne Zucker is pregnant in real life. Can’t believe some of the comments you people make. I have been watching Days since it’s conception in the ’60′s hope Nicole doesn’t leave. Glad Marlena left, she was a boring person and self centered to boot,. Vivian Alamain is a hoot as well. glad she is back.

November 13, 2009 at 3:32 pm
(23) DIANE says:

I DIDN’T KNOW THAT DAYS WAS GOING OFF THE AIR NEXT YEAR. IT SADDENS ME AS I HAVE WATCHED, WHEN I COULD SINCE THE LATE 60′S. I AGREE WITH MARK AND DEE…ENOUGH WITH THE BABY SWITCH. HOPEFULL IT WILL END SOON AND WITH NICOLE PREGNANT IN REAL LIFE…IT SEEMS THAT IT WILL. I JUST HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE STORY WHEN IT GET’S TOO MESSED UP AND COMPLICATED. PLEASE TELL ME IT ISN’T GOING OFF NEXT YEAR. AND WHERE IS BELL….STILL SAILING AROUND THE WORLD.

November 15, 2009 at 7:06 pm
(24) lori says:

Im so over the baby switch. im starrting to fast forwrd it. lol i hope sami gets the baby, and sorry Ari but nicole should get what she deserves. lol
maybe now shes pg, she gets found out and is in jail while shes off on maternity leave???

congrats to Ari and her hubby on the baby in real life! lol

November 15, 2009 at 8:44 pm
(25) Claudia says:

I am SO ANGRY that DOOL has done it again to Nicole. Nicole is the most FUN character in this show. I so hate Sami, little self-righteous person like most Bradys. Marlena should have stayed a Brady too.
We need more Hortons in this show. Send Sami away with her whole brood.

November 21, 2009 at 9:52 pm
(26) janie says:

I am so sick of Sami, the slut of Salem, always getting her way. I will never know why every man in Salem is in love with the brat. I sure hope Nicole comes back after she has her baby. I love her and Stefano and Melanie. The underdogs make the show interesting. The Saints of Salem (the Bradys) are so very boring to me! I want Nicole to somehow end up with Sydney. I think Sami has too many kids anyway and never takes care of any of them.

November 24, 2009 at 6:06 pm
(27) Jessie says:

Watch out for Nicole and EJ’s baby being alive after all and being raised in Salem. The babybroker, Dr. Baker was Nicole’s doctor at the time of the ‘miscarriage.’ Yes I know Nicole was not far along in her pregnancy, but this is daytime TV. How many times has Stefano been brought back from the dead? This would make an interesting twist.

December 1, 2009 at 10:41 am
(28) Theresa says:

I absolutely love Melanie. She is a great actress at such a young age. Her facial expressions match what she is saying at any given time. She is wonderful! She makes me laugh with all her remarks to other characters. It is like none of the others are smart enough to outwit her. Love you Melanie!

December 22, 2009 at 10:36 pm
(29) Victoria says:

I’ve been watching DOOL since mid-80′s and back than I can remember the soap having more story lines of love and romance. “Power” couples such as Bo and Hope, Kayla and Steve(aka-Patch) Marlana and Roman/John, Jack and Jennifer, Adrianne and Justin etc…DOOL today doesnt seem to have any “power” couples and it’s more about who has who by the balls. I agree with most, the Sydney story line is getting WAY too long and boring for me, come on lets move on to the next. Regarding Carley, send her back to where ever it is she came from, what they should do is leave Bo and Hope the romantic happy couple they are known to be, and have them sail away on the Fancy Face again, leaving them in Salem will only bring them problems and brake them up. And last thing…give Sami a job! She lives mighty well for someone who doesnt have a J-O-B…and it seems she gets paid to cry up a storm everytime she’s on air, but give that girl something to smile about! Stop dragging storylines forever!!!

December 24, 2009 at 2:32 pm
(30) missy says:

i am to the point i can’t stand watching days any more because of hope she is getting on my nerves, she thinks she is so sweet never does anything bad, i don’t blame bo for any of this its all her and her baby pouts, and i am getting tired of stephane she is such a slute she says everyone else is but its her they are fake any more.

December 26, 2009 at 5:05 pm
(31) dawn says:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!! Who says Days is going off the air??? I never heard that. It is my life line.
Please can we start a pledge to NBC to NOT do this. I could not live without Days. Yes, some ‘days’ are better than others, but all in all I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! Have been watching faithfully since the 1960′s, how could I stop now?

January 6, 2010 at 1:05 pm
(32) monica says:

I love the show, but I think that Ari and EJ should get together and brady left alone for what he is doing to Ari, cause brady will always love nicole. I can’t stand Kate, that women drives me crazy,

January 6, 2010 at 11:39 pm
(33) Debbie says:

I HOPE THAT DAYS IS NOT GOING OFF THE AIR! I have been watching for almost 30 years. I’m glad that Lindsey Hartley (Arrianna Hernandez)(ex-Theresa..Passions) and Eric Martsolf (Brady) (ex-Ethan…Passions) are on the show..The same goes with Galen (Rafe Hernandez) (ex-Luis…Passions). Bo & Hope need to get back together. It’s stupid that Hope is holding basically a grudge against Bo. Carly & Justin need to get together so Bo & Hope could “Live happily ever after”. I’d love to see Sami & Lucas back with each other, even tho Sami & Rafe are a good couple. About Anna DiMera kidnapping Sydney, get it done & over with!!! My Gosh! It has gone on long enough! Give Sydney back to Sami. EJ & Nicole need to get back together. CONGRATS to Ari & Kyle on the birth of their baby!
Mia & Will; Chad & Gabi; Ari & Brady (Theresa & Ethan!!)… the way it should be ;-) !!
DOOL is ‘part of MY life”..I hope it’s NOT going off the air! My life will NOT be the same if it is taken off!!!

January 7, 2010 at 12:24 am
(34) Debbie says:

I am so sick of Hope blaming Bo.. and going on like she is so perfect. I fastforward her character..