1. Entertainment

Watch Full Episodes of 'Days of Our Lives' Online

By August 11, 2009

As of August 10, 2009, Days of Our Lives fans will never have to worry about missing their favorite episode of DAYS, since the official NBC site is now streaming full episodes of the long-running daytime soap. Fans will now be able to watch the past 10 episodes of DAYS.

Beginning Tuesday, August 11 at 3 a.m. ET, the previous day's episode will be available. This is great news, since fans will no longer have to worry about missing an episode due to work or other committments and will no longer have to stay up late at night to watch it on SOAPNET. Episodes will be available for a duration of 16 days. Just go to the official Days of Our Lives NBC site to watch previous episodes you might have missed.

The announcement about watching DAYS episodes on NBC.com was made by Vivi Zigler, President, NBC Universal Digital Entertainment. Zigler says, "NBC.com is pleased to add 'Days of our Lives' to the great line-up of shows available for streaming. 'Days' has such great fans - now they can watch every episode again on line!,"

Just a reminder for all the loyal fans, in that DAYS has received a total of 13 Daytime Emmy nominations this year, so be sure to tune in to the 36th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards on Sunday, August 30 at 8:00 p.m. on the CW Television Network.

Photo courtesy of NBC Universal

Comments

November 4, 2009 at 8:55 am
(1) nicki says:

lets get all ready the crime out,with Nicole and baby Sindy
its tiring.
Also the roll of Hope remains unreal .
Samantha is so beautiful and time to get an ward .and EJ
is as handsome an the star of all.they belong together ,,,

thanks,nicki.

November 24, 2009 at 11:38 am
(2) Tee says:

Its nice that NBC has the full episodes for view.. But to us in Canada.. it doesnt work… :( this is not the only station that is doing this… why show them in Canada if we cannot watch missed episodes… Oh well…

November 30, 2009 at 3:54 pm
(3) Dawn says:

Please get Bow & Hope back together, they are a team and work well together, Play it up some, the happy couple.
Get EJ someone not Sami! Let his dad go away again, he is not needed.

January 13, 2010 at 3:49 pm
(4) sue says:

This story line with Bo and Hope is pretty dumb. The writers should figure out a better angle. Hope is supposed to be a smarter, more together person than the writers are showing her to be – she is so wishy-washy, she deserves all she gets – Kristen should protest that the writers are making her look so stupid. Also, they need to do something – like fire – Chloe – she is really a bad actor and does nothing for the ratings – she’s very shallow – she’s better off just keeping her mouth quite. The show in general is going downhill and I have watched it for 40 years!

January 27, 2010 at 1:33 pm
(5) Amanda says:

Ok I have watch this show since I was 5 and I’m 22 now this is the best soap I’ve ever watch well really its the only one I ever watch but I used to watch passion before they took it off the air but now they have my fav.once on days lol thats cool….But anyways please keep Sami and Rafe together they make a good couple and get Bo and Hope back together they belong together. And please get Sami and EJ baby back home she needs her mommmy and daddy…Let Nicole out she didn’t really mean for any of this to happen she was really feeling bad for what happen I no if yall let her out she will be a better person and start a new life her and EJ belongs together also.She loves him and I no he still does to.It killed her when she lost his child she really wonted a family with him…And brang Lucas back how could yall let him go he was the best…And yall need to brang Shawn and bella back to the show that would be cool and all the old people that used to be on there that would make this show better again…I love days its the best…my favorite is Sami and Rafe.Rafe is so HOT!!!!and Sami pretty and smart always has been….Thanks and keep this show going and looking good its the best!!!!!!Thanks Amanda Swafford…..

February 6, 2010 at 4:34 pm
(6) Marta says:

Please, can anyone tell me where i can find season 44 of ‘days of our lives’ – dvd, download or watch it online?i tried so many websites and nothing..:( any help kindly appreciated!:)thanks!

February 11, 2010 at 2:24 pm
(7) kielly says:

ive been watching days on youtube for awhile now because fr awhile i didnt have cable and its usually good, even if you type the next day in you will get it but its the todays episode just tomorrows date, it gets messed up like that but just look, for the record im anwering the girls question above lol anyways days is a great show ive been watching it since i was 4 with my mom and now im 23 watching it with my daughters anyways keep it going i like the suspense lol

February 19, 2010 at 9:38 pm
(8) Monberge says:

totally agree with Tee: Its nice that NBC has the full episodes for view.. But to us in Canada.. it doesnt work… this is not the only station that is doing this… why show them in Canada if we cannot watch missed episodes… Oh well…
I’VE BEEN A FAN SINCE IT STARTED,WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO SEE IT ON OUR COMPUTER ALSO

February 23, 2010 at 6:37 pm
(9) Sally says:

I know I just tried to find episodes I missed the last couple of days and it doesn’t work in Canada. Give me a break. Why the heck not…..sometimes it makes me so mad the stuff Canada stops us from doing.

February 26, 2010 at 10:33 pm
(10) Elisabeth says:

I live in BC and googled DOUL episodes and found a link for our local station that airs the show and I could watch the show on my computer. I watch on GLOBAL TV . Try this and hopefully you can watch missed episodes.

March 24, 2010 at 2:30 pm
(11) re re says:

Please,please keep “DAYS” going…I love this soap and have been watching it for years..
I love all the characters especially bringing some of the old ones back..and love the stars from “PASSIONS”
I was saddened when the show was dropped….

March 25, 2010 at 8:51 am
(12) margaret says:

I watched Days whilst married to a Texan but when I left I could not follow. However we now have it on CBS in the UK but it is now on at 1.00 in the morning!! Yet we get constant old Dynasty, The Practice, Boston Legal, etc. CBS don’t even do an ominbus at an earlier time. It drives me crazy. However we are only at the beginning of 2004 and the storyline of the Salem killer really pushes it!!

March 27, 2010 at 1:20 am
(13) Lori says:

I have been watching days on and off (mostly on) since I was a kid in the late 60′s. I do not miss an episode. I would actually like to see EJ back with Sami and I think it will happen. ALso it would be good to bring some of the old people back. The whole Beau and Hope thing is boring. I do not think Carly and Beau belong together at all. Is she maybe going to end up with Daniel perhaps?