1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Arianne Zucker and Kyle Lowder Welcome Their Little Girl!

By December 15, 2009

Congratulations go out to Days of Our Lives star Arianne Zucker (Nicole) and husband Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady, Rick, B&B) on the recent birth of their baby girl. According to SOAPnet and other sources, Arianne gave birth to daughter Isabella on Monday, December 7 by C-section, nine days before her due date.

As reported back in June, Arianne and husband Kyle were expecting their first child, and the show opted not to write the actress's pregnancy into the storyline. Nicole was seen wearing loose-fitting clothing, but many fans could still tell she was sporting a baby bump. Regardless, Arianne always looked stunningly beautiful throughout her pregnancy.

Many fans are also aware that Arianne met her real-life husband, Kyle Lowder on the set of DAYS when Kyle portrayed Brady Black from 2000-2005. The couple married on August 3, 2002.

Longtime DAYS fans recall that Isabella was the name of Brady Black's mother and John's wife. Unfortunately, Brady never got to know his mother, since she tragically died of pancreatic cancer in 1992, the same year Brady was born. Many are wondering if the name Isabella is a coincidence. Regardless, it's a beautiful name for Ari and Kyle's daughter.

Just a reminder that Arianne will continue to air as Nicole until January 6, 2010, as reported in the December 15, 2009 issue of Soap Opera Digest. She is currently taking a two-month maternity leave.

Heartfelt congratulations once again go out to Arianne and Kyle on the birth of baby Isabella!

Pictured: Arianne Zucker (Nicole) and husband Kyle Lowder (ex-Brady) at the 2009 Daytime Emmy Awards

Frazer Harrison / 2009 Getty Images

Comments

December 15, 2009 at 11:27 am
(1) Elaine says:

I am so happy for them and that everything is ok!

December 15, 2009 at 12:32 pm
(2) Jennifer says:

i am so happy for Arianne and Kyle!! Isabella is a beautiful name! I know that Arianne needs this two month leave to be with baby and recoupe. she will be missed in that time she is gone. Nicole is my favorite character on Days of Our Lives!! Congrats!!!

December 15, 2009 at 8:45 pm
(3) dee says:

Congrads to the new mommy and dad. Ari when you go on leave I will miss you. Can’t wait till you return to DOOL.

December 15, 2009 at 8:52 pm
(4) lainamorris says:

congratulations.I like Arianne zukor and i liked seeing her with sydney.

December 15, 2009 at 11:06 pm
(5) Laura Lively says:

I am so happy for you both! I was getting nervous with some of the more stressful scenes you were doing…esp when EJ was screaming at you, I know it’s all acting, but still!! Take care & rest as well as you can when you can!
Please don’t ever leave Days (if you can help it) It would be so boring without you! Nicole is without a doubt my favorite character even tho she makes some really bad decisions! I Really enjoyed the softer side of Nicole this year too. I have been watching days since I was born just about, my Mum always watched it, so I got hooked. ( I’m now 48) Haven’t always agreed with some of the writers decisions, (axing of Tony, really made me mad) but what can I say, I’m faithful unless they really start cleaning house again.
You’ll probably never even read this, but, if so, take good care of Isabella (sweet!) & make your hubby take care of you… : ) Will be waiting for your return! Laura

December 16, 2009 at 1:54 pm
(6) Amanda says:

Congratulations! I love the name Isabella and I am sure she is a beautiful baby. I can’t wait for you to return to DOOL and see what story line they have you involved with.

December 17, 2009 at 3:09 am
(7) Missy says:

Congrats!!!! & hurry back. :)

December 17, 2009 at 7:15 am
(8) Cheryl says:

Sweet! Congrats to them. She was born on my birthday. :)

December 17, 2009 at 8:53 am
(9) Carolyn says:

congratulations. I am happy for you and Kyle. I will miss you too. Hope you have a good story line when you come back.

December 19, 2009 at 9:23 pm
(10) DOOL #1 Fan says:

Congratulations on your new baby girl. She surely is going to be beautiful. Ari, rest, enjoy your family but hurry back to DOOL ~ it won’t be the same without you.’

December 19, 2009 at 9:27 pm
(11) bluebirdhigh says:

Congratulations to Arianne and Kyle, and their new little girl, Isabella. Yes, although we get angry at “Nicole”, (great acting and character) … kids don’t lie … and you can TELL that Sydney just LOVES Nicole to pieces!

It’s so cute … it makes me smile watching her (Sydney) smile and giggle and coo at Nicole, and tug at her jewerly.

Bravo and best wishes this Christmas to one and all on Days of Our Lives.

December 20, 2009 at 1:40 am
(12) AK says:

Congratulations to both of you on the birth of Isabella. This Christmas will be a wonderful time for you. Take a lot of pictures and treasure every moment. Also, enjoy your “vacation”.

December 31, 2009 at 1:08 am
(13) youdon'twannakno says:

Really?? Finally then…now you (Arianne) can go back to playin Nicole cos it ain’t gonna be the same without that character, it’ll be boring as hell n I won’t watch. Frankly, I hope you or your character ain’t gonna be gone too long cos lots of ppl e.g. myself, can’t stand those other boring storylines ….or I hope they ain’t gonna replace Nicole wid someone else for the time u’re gone, ……..Congrats on the kid btw

January 4, 2010 at 6:46 pm
(14) peggy says:

With all those emotional scenes, I was concerned for Ari and her pregnancy. I am so happy to hear that all is well. Enjoy Isabella.

January 14, 2010 at 5:56 pm
(15) Stacie says:

Congratulations to the both of you on the birth of your new baby girl! I have watched the show consistently since I was pretty young and Nicole is one of my fav’s : ) and because of that I always read anything I see regarding you (or Nicole). I then noticed that our birthdates are the same. (let’s hear it for those Gemini’s out there! we’re just a little misunderstood sometimes, really . . . ) Anyway, I was excited to hear that you were expecting your first child in December. My first daughter, Alexandra (now18,!!! and also a c-section), was born on Dec. 9, so I was kinda hoping you would have had her on that day, but what can you do? God bless you and your family, be well and enjoy every single minute of it all because it goes by sooo fast!!

February 8, 2010 at 2:14 pm
(16) Marie says:

Congratulations to you both on the birth of your daughter Isabella. Can’t wait until you are back on Days. It is a little boring since you went on leave. Rest up so you are ready to take on EJ when you get back . All my best to you and your family.