1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger Coming to Days of Our Lives, Can She Help EJ?

By August 17, 2011

James ScottEJ DiMera appears to have it all -- wealth, power, good looks, and a debonair British accent to boot, but he can't seem to find lasting love. Hopefully, Millionaire Matchmaker Patti Stanger can help him, when she guest stars on Days of Our Lives. The Bravo TV star is set to appear on the soap the week of September 26.

So what exactly will the Millionaire Matchmaker be doing in Salem? Well, Stanger will share scenes with James Scott (EJ) as the pair walk through the show's new Horton Square set, chatting. They'll run into EJ's estranged wife, Nicole, who'll be quite perplexed by the sight before her.

Stanger first revealed the news about her Days guest spot on a segment of Access Hollywood, during which she praised the show's cast and crew.

"Those kids kick butt; 200 pages a day and they work 14 hours a day," said Stanger. "And nobody gives them credit for it."

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

August 22, 2011 at 6:18 pm
(1) molly says:

I have been watching ‘Days” for many years–I can watch it am, pm and night and I do not miss a showing-my best character is Victor and Brady, and chloe–why are you taking her off–you keep up the good work–I wish , I had a dream that I was part of the cast, too bad, but anyway, I love “days”

August 22, 2011 at 7:04 pm
(2) Bob says:

I am glad to see Vivian going. Dan and Jen have no chemistry. And why in the world did they let Carly go! Dumb idea! Now that Chloe is leaving, is she going to Chicago to be close to Parker and Philip? It would be a good story line. Oops, too bad for Kate.

August 22, 2011 at 7:18 pm
(3) Mary says:

Can not understand WHY you are letting Cloe character go! The Dan/Jennifer match has NO chemistry at all. Story line: With all the messing around of the computer changes on Chloe’s tests, they are a mistake! Dan IS the real father. And we have passion back again, real passion. Dan does not need “Alice in Wonderland.”

August 22, 2011 at 8:21 pm
(4) raymone says:

Patty Stanger can match EJ with Sami….oh wait, the writers can do that by themselves, that is, if they want to.

August 22, 2011 at 10:26 pm
(5) Helen says:

E.J. and Sami had their time and it has passed.
I will miss Chloe and it would be quite a twist if Daniel was Parkers father. Daniel and Jennifer have no chemistry.

August 22, 2011 at 11:28 pm
(6) dee says:

i love 2 watch patties show it is so great,millionaire ,so ej has 2 be very very rich and single,,,,who can she fine 4 him on days,,

August 22, 2011 at 11:31 pm
(7) dee says:

i love pattis show so much single millionaires she is so great,,,who can she match ej up with u need a single girl

August 23, 2011 at 11:17 am
(8) Pam says:

I have been a Days fan and follower for 30 + yrs. I never miss a episode thanks to VCR’s. I am sooo glad Carley and Cloe are leaving!!! They are both dull and Boring!!!! I am glad they finally found a match for Daniel. Him and Jennifer make a beautiful couple and I’m glad they put them together. And I also can’t wait for some older fan favorites to return!!!!

August 23, 2011 at 3:53 pm
(9) Joanne says:

I agree Daniel and Jennifer have no chemistry, however, give them a chance. I hate to see Carly go as I think she is a great actress and brings much action to Days, should have left her with Bo was a better match then Hope. Chloe I won’t miss as she always dresses like a hooker altho she plays the part in which she is suited for. I hate to see Vivian go as I liked her character and never knew what she was planning next. I am not looking forward to Marlena and John’s return, found them both boring.

August 23, 2011 at 5:05 pm
(10) Lorrie says:

I love Chloe. I think her character/personality is unique for TV and real.

She is gorgeous but yet she has these insecure issues. Normally in society it’s assumed that if you are THAT hot and talented (being a singer), you must be really secure with yourself. Not necessarily true. Many gorgeous women are insecure and it’s nice that there’s a character like Chloe around for now to show this reality.

Also, I do love the prostitution story. I am for the legalization of prostitution and I loved the way Days is showing it. They are showing that it’s bad to get involved because of the danger–and NOT because of any kind of “moral” issue.

Days rock!!

August 23, 2011 at 9:42 pm
(11) Teresa says:

I don’t agree with Helen. EJ and Sami have NEVER been given a chance. The writers have wasted a wonderful storyline in favor of a very dull pairing with Sami and Rafe. But that is just my opinion and I’m sure others will disagree. I do have a few years of DOOL viewing under my belt as I’ve been a fan since 1970. I would rank EJ and Sami’s chemistry up there with Bo and Hope…truly a “meant to be” pairing. So I don’t think we need any outside help in getting a mate for EJ. We just need to have the writers pull the blinders off of their eyes and see the magic that is right in front of them.

October 1, 2011 at 1:23 pm
(12) Kathy says:

I agree with Mary. Daniel is likely the father of Chloe’s baby! And Jen and Dan are a horrible match. She is too boring for him!

April 21, 2012 at 6:26 pm
(13) single men says:

What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to give a contribution & aid different customers like its aided me. Great job.

August 1, 2013 at 4:54 pm
(14) duenn says:

Sweet blog! I found it while browsing on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

Here is my web site :: duenn