1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Shawn Christian Returning to Days of Our Lives

By January 26, 2012

Shawn ChristianDays of Our Lives fans upset over Shawn Christian's exit as Daniel, this week, can cheer up. A show spokesperson confirms that the actor will be back on screen February 27.

What will Daniel's return mean for his ex-love, Jennifer, who shared a passionate kiss with him before he left Salem? According to a February sweeps feature in the new issue of  Soap Opera Weekly, poor Jenn will be in turmoil, not knowing where she stands with Daniel.

"Jack has kind of stepped back. So the question becomes, 'What is going to happen for Jennifer?'" the show's head writers Marlene McPherson and Darrell Ray Thomas Jr. teased.

As for other spoilers, the scribes revealed that Sami, who's been guilt-ridden over her romp with EJ, is in for a major downfall. Meanwhile, Ian Buchanan's (Ian) arrival as the mystery man from Madison's past, "will have a huge impact" on her relationship with Brady.

Salem supercouples Bo and Hope and John and Marlena are in for some turmoil, too. The quartet will come to the "realization that they are never going to live a normal life as long as Stefano is around," explained Thomas. "There will be unexpected connections involving Alice's secrets."

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

January 27, 2012 at 9:58 am
(1) Donald says:

I can’t believe two men are fighting over Jennifer….she’s not that pretty….she’s undecided….now she’s a schemer with Abe…and by the way, Lexie should have a side lover like Tek…now he was hot, I remember that scene on the desk to this day…but I digress…Daniel needs a new love, one that is more is age and into his lifestyle….that would be interesting to watch!!!!!!

January 27, 2012 at 10:03 am
(2) Donald says:

And just another quick note. On Thursday episode of Jack talking about his time in the cave. When everyone was leaving, HE never thanked the other speakers for their words of encouragement. When he hugged them and said thanks, he should have said, hey man, I’m here for you too..to create more of a bond with his fellow countryman..a nice scene, but could have brought tears if it were more heartfelt and not just about Jack.

January 27, 2012 at 10:17 am
(3) patsy says:

So what else is new Sami always has to pay when she has any dealing with EJ. tHE SPOLIERS AREhe will contue to hurt Sami and have help from her on son just because.hes mad at her because hes MAN enough to win her heart .This story is getting SO old .EJandNicole always get away with every thing Iuseto love DOOL but could care less if I miss a show

January 28, 2012 at 8:09 am
(4) sharon rowe says:

Now is the time for Chloe to return to Daniel. Let him have a series of the true meaning of forgiveness.

January 28, 2012 at 10:13 am
(5) sandy says:

right on sharon daniel or brady, i don’t want him hooking up with billie when she comes back. donald i agree but.. jake is to self centered to think about anyone but himself. always has been he needs to get with patti from the ptsd group. good job dool she is a real army person!

January 28, 2012 at 6:11 pm
(6) Joanne says:

Love, love, love Daniel. He is the hottest guy on the show. Only thing that made him hotter was when he was paried up with Chloe.

January 28, 2012 at 7:45 pm
(7) SanctuaryLady51 says:

I just wanted to say that I thought Thursday’s episode and ending acknowledgement left quite a profound effect on me. We have all heard of the attrocities of war but thankfully have not had to experience them ourselves. Understandably, It is terribly difficult for them to return home and live a normal life after going thru what they have. The saying, “You can’t go home again.”, is true, in some respects. We should all appreciate and acknowledgre what each has been thru and send our prayers to them. I, personally, am very appreciative for their service and what their familes must endure as well. God bless them all.

January 30, 2012 at 3:27 pm
(8) CAROLE says:

WELCOME BACK DANIEL!!!!!! BYE, BYE JACK.

January 30, 2012 at 3:48 pm
(9) Lori says:

i have one question/ suggestion why cram the Brady and Madison’s relationship down our throats? they’re SO BORING AND SO NOT HOT( its forced and it shows) i DVR DOOL everyday i prefer watching it taped rather than the live broadcast my FF comes in handy i FF every scene they’re in. I love Rafe with Sami and Nicole with EJ and Daniel(please bring back Chloe for him)( i dont like jennifer with him or Jack the Jack /Jennifer pairing has run its course( not reallly liking Jack this time around) Jennifer HAS OUTGROWN him he needs to MOVE ON then bring in someone new for him just dont let it be Madison( dont like her period)( she needs to go)

January 30, 2012 at 3:48 pm
(10) lesstressrx says:

I happen to like Daniel and Jennifer.

January 30, 2012 at 4:18 pm
(11) Karen says:

Time for Chloe and Daniel to get back together and find out that Parker is really Daniel’s baby. What with all the playing around with the computer and the testing, “someone” has to find out some real results. One happy ending please. And keep those yacking women out of it this time. Couldn’t stand that whole story and the busy bodies in everyone else’s business. Jennifer–boring. Melanie now boring. Mayor race. Boring. Stephanie, Victor, Maggie are great.

January 30, 2012 at 4:41 pm
(12) ann says:

jennifer with daniel…….chad with melonie…and bring back shawn and belle…….show more john and marlana they are so good…

January 30, 2012 at 4:42 pm
(13) Brenda says:

I agree that Chloe should be brought back and Parker should really be Daniel’s baby… I want Jack and Jenn to stay together they have more than chemistry. I loved Daniel and Chloe so bring her back with him please!!

January 30, 2012 at 5:06 pm
(14) gina says:

I am So glad That he is coming back i was so dissappointed when he left so glad he’s back love doctor dan he is sooooooooooo sexy

January 30, 2012 at 6:23 pm
(15) kori westling says:

I am so glad that Daniel is coming back. Please get rid of Jack and let Jenn & Dan be in love.KEEP hope and Brady and John and Marlena together!!!! Please.
I am 65 years old and I’ve watched since it first aired in 1995.
Thank-You for letting me sound off. Kori Westling

January 30, 2012 at 6:30 pm
(16) Katie says:

Does anyone remember that Johnny is really Lucas’ son? When will
that ever come out? I LOVE Daniel!!! Please bring him back!!

January 30, 2012 at 6:58 pm
(17) Joanne says:

Guess your viewer does not watch DOOL as Shawn is just as drippy on that as he was on GH. Glad Daniel is coming back I agree he should hook up with Chole if you were to bring her back. Jennifer is no match for Daniel. I would like to know how the stars of One Life To Live are going to fit in with Port Charles regulars???

January 30, 2012 at 7:06 pm
(18) sue says:

Bring Chloe back let Parker be Daniels and let them live happy. I like Daniel and Jennifer together but I dont think the writers will let that ever happen. Ive watched days since 1969 and Ive never seen so many couple be so misrable. No one ever stays happy on days anymore…. Sami needs to get what she deserves andd I hope its soon. She cant ever be good to her men, I dont think it should be up to Will, He needs to be respectful it is his mom even though she is no example for him.The Alice secret is so stupid and as usual they are dragging out the story.I have alot more grips but Ill save them for now.We love Daniel please let him be happy..

January 30, 2012 at 8:49 pm
(19) raymone says:

I also happen to like Daniel and Jennifer together. He is tamer with Jennifer, and not as agressive, which to me makes him even sexier, if that is possible. used to feel that he and Chloe were in a contest to see who was sexier. With jennifer, he is definitely sexier, just by not trying as hard. J ack is plain creepy….there is no contest for Jennifer…it’s Daniel all the way.

January 30, 2012 at 9:18 pm
(20) Carol says:

I have been watching “Days” for so many years I can’t remember! I love the show! I am so glad Maggie is happy now, but don’t see it lasting for too long. Love that Daniel is coming back and he definitely belongs with Jenifer. Ditch Jack! Please let Brady find someone to make him happy! Yes, I agree that Will should grow up, life is full of disappointments! Get on with the Alice’s secret thing. Get it out and go on! Let’s have a little excitement and get rid of the boring stuff and let’s have a little happiness!

January 30, 2012 at 11:30 pm
(21) pam says:

I am very happy that Daniel is coming back quickly and I actually like him with Jen. As far as Jack goes, I don’t care if he hangs around much. I am enjoying Maggie and Victor together and I hope they are kept together. I DO get tired of EJ always getting his way though! It is interesting with Wil. I like that he is trying to dig at his mother, after all, she is as low as they get. I also like the Carrie going after Samantha’s man….. interesting coupling. I just hope the safe deposit box really has something worthwhile in it. I want to see Stephano with a big problem for a change. Welcome back Daniel!!

January 31, 2012 at 10:05 am
(22) Dawn says:

Every woman they have tried to pair with Daniel has had NO chemistry with him whatsoever! First they paired him with a teenager, Chelsea, which was the worst storyline ever. Chloe was not his type, and Jennifer, well, she looks way older than he does (it’s funny how he went after all the young girls and now he’s with Jennifer!). I also FF Madison and Brady. I love Brady, but that Madison is a bore and he goes so much better with Nicole. I LOVE EJ and Sami, I’m sorry, I do. SO much chemistry with those two…I LOvE IT! And can someone explain why john and Marlena were brought back on??? I absolutely despise them and FF their scenes all the time. LOVE the Will storyline…thought they were going in the right direction with him being tormented about being gay, but now that he works for EJ he’s not appearing to be that bothered by his confusion (maybe it’s just me). And let me just add…who the hell thought Rafe and Carrie had chemistry?????!! That is the worse pairing yet! Rafe is hot, Carrie is not! I liked when he made out with Nicole that night in the hotel room..lol. Now that was hot!!! Bring back Nathan for Melanie…i don’t care if she goes out with the guy who plays Chad in real life…no chemistry there. Nathan and Melanie were so cute together and I love Mark Hapka!!

January 31, 2012 at 12:42 pm
(23) Vladimir Tretyakov says:

I think Jennifer is the best choice for him. He’s brutal, but without the charisma. Just my opinion.

January 31, 2012 at 1:17 pm
(24) varnay says:

Hey katie!!!! Johnny is EJ”s son and Alli is Lucas daughter Where have you been???

I like Chloe best with Daniel also!! Jennifer should stay with Jack!!

I thought the prince and Princess crap with Rafe and Carrie was the stupidist scene you have had yet on Days!!!

February 1, 2012 at 2:15 am
(25) Donna says:

So glad Daniel is coming back. I really thought the ‘let me date both of you and then chose’ Jennifer story was absolutely one of the most stupid storylines ever. Who would do that??? BUT don’t want him back with Chloe. Put him with Billie. PLEEEZE, no more Bo and Billie. Such a tired and old story. Move on. So glad Sami is in for a downfall. How could she talk betrayal with Raf after what she did with EJ. So glad Will is going to confront her. We love Raf and hope he finds someone else who is a good person, not a schemer like Sami who will always be one. Haven’t cared for her acting in a long time. Carrie and Raf . . . . replay of Carrie and Lucas story. How many times can this storyline be told. REALLY. Like Bo and Billie, soooooooo old with Carrie. Yes, I agree, the Raf and Carrie dance was stupid and to tell you the truth, am a little tired of Carrie. Hope, deposit box, etc……could the writers drag the conversation on and on anymore??? Honestly, the same words were said over and over and over in different episodes. We got the point! I left the room and fixed a cup of tea! I know, this new set is wonderful but really would like to see Maxine and the hospital from time to time. Sue do miss Maxine! She was fun, witty, and a stable factor in the storylines. Don’t get Quinn at all. Melanie no longer a nurse??? Glad to see Abigail not so golden and some depth is being added to the character. Thanks so much for you blog and allowing us a say.

February 1, 2012 at 11:56 am
(26) sandy says:

these new writers can’t put anyone to work in the hospital because the don’t know that when day’s started everyone worked at the hospital or had something to due with it, and micky was the lawyer. they only know how to rewrite and rewrite the same old script, like only the names have been changed to protect the innocent. they won’t go back to the hospital until lexie has to have another affair. i’ll bet rafe ends up with nicole.

February 1, 2012 at 5:48 pm
(27) Simon says:

This show has really gone downhill. I was super excited when Carly came back, and then she became annoying. I was super excited when John and Marlena came back, and now they are annoying. I realize it’s TV and that it’s not real, but the storylines just are terrible. I mean, Johnny hides under a table for how many days without being found? Really? That was the best the writers could come up with?? Now they’re bringing Billie back, so basically it will be exactly like what they did with Bo and Carly. And someone explain to me how Stefano has the ability to erase John’s mind and put it all on a CD yet he isn’t able to get a key made to get Alice’s secret from the box. At least pretend to kill off Stefano again. That hasn’t been done in a while. Let me take over as a writer, I’d get this show back on track in no time.

February 1, 2012 at 11:39 pm
(28) Harriett Sakamoto says:

Yeah!!! Daniel is coming back. I was going to quit watching the show but this brings me back. Melissa Reeves and Shawn Christian have “chemistry” big time. Forget Jack…..

February 3, 2012 at 12:10 am
(29) mindy says:

i would really like to see nathan come back for melanie. there was definitely something between them

February 4, 2012 at 1:20 am
(30) Storm says:

Love Daniel and Jennifer, Jack is a has been and looks it…why do they need stupid keys for the safety deposit box, come on, Stefano is murderer, take a hack saw and hack it open!they try to make Carrie sexy, not happening, the bit with the hot office was embarrassing and real life Rafe seemed like he hated shooting that scene. Brady needs to get wild again with Nicole. She’s a hoot! Sami is getting so redundant, same old ,same old and it will start all over again when Lucas comes back. And, please tell me why Bo and Hope had to drudge up all the stuff about Zac again, and just when I thought they were getting along! So much for that, Billies coming back with her fake lips, is she gonna do a dance for us? Chloe can stay away, the worst pairing ever with her and Daniel. Surfer boy with a glamour puss. Not happening and besides she is a terrible actress oh I. Oh God I could go on and on. I’ve been watching since 1971 but I will stop now.LOL

February 4, 2012 at 3:35 pm
(31) Donna says:

Katie is right. Remember when the former Nick went to see Sami & Lucas, he told them the tests DNA were altered cause Kate blackmailed him!

February 4, 2012 at 7:38 pm
(32) Sharon-fan-since- '68 says:

The Bo & Hope marriage counseling scenes were great. If only there were theraphist as good as Marlena outside of Salem.

February 6, 2012 at 10:16 pm
(33) Laurel says:

Secret…Stefano is NOT E.J.’s DAD…Horton’s medical hospital input…found out during EJ’s med emergency that Alice helped Susan with.

February 6, 2012 at 10:31 pm
(34) Laurel says:

If Daniel is Maggie’s son (&Victor’s)… then Melanie & Phillip had to be split up… they’d be sis & bro…(1/2)…. & even for Salem,
big nono… but I luv’d heat between Daniel & Chloe. Brady & Madison… cold! Abby & Austin? No way. Carrie.. boring… Sami has fire! W/everyone…. think she & E J have another “bun” in the oven? Them 2 are fertile mertyles together…..

February 6, 2012 at 10:35 pm
(35) Laurel says:

Melanie & Phillip both Victor’s kids? Sis & bro..had to be broken up.

February 7, 2012 at 1:57 pm
(36) ann says:

I would love to see Jennifer and daniel back together They seem much more relazed together and Jack needs to move on. He thinks theres nothing in this world but him. Jennifer and Daniel seem much happerier just when they see each other.

February 8, 2012 at 9:36 pm
(37) Allie says:

Does anyone besides me remember when EJ had the paternity tests for Sami’s twins switched so that he looked like the father of Johnny??? Do the writers actually think they pulled this off??? Both of those children belong to Lucas! oh the frustration of it all.. I’ve been watching this show for 25+ years but am getting very annoyed with the stories constantly changing. Like , what happened to Anna after kidnapping Sydney? Why introduce Calliope and then have her disappear again? Where are Melissa and Pete? And how did Chris become Roman –that annoys me more than anything!! Just my 2 cents… Oh and I’m bored with Abe and Lexi and Jennifer…yaaaaawwwwnnnnn

February 8, 2012 at 9:44 pm
(38) Sarah J says:

Why is almost every female on Days dying their hair blonde? Abigail?…really? You were dark brown and it looked great. Now it just looks fake. Love any scene with Brady…Madison seems likely. But I like, no love, the suggestion re pairing up the Aussie with Abigail. Now that would be hot!

February 8, 2012 at 10:15 pm
(39) kitty says:

Days watcher since 1985 and I never stopped even through the Dena crap !!! Loved Dan & Chloe & Parker ! Please bring Chloe back even if you put her in a Triangle with Dan & Brady . If you just turned back in to Days Dan & Chloe had major CHEMISTRY !

I sure hope Billie isn’t coming back to be Carly part 2 Uggh !!
Can we actually have some conflict between couples that doesn’t
involve cheating?

February 9, 2012 at 3:06 am
(40) Kristy says:

PLEASE bring back Daniel’s sizzling blonde streaks. We know he’s beautiful already, but you guys took away the extra SIZZLE. We want it back.
Come on…all of my friends think the same way. We want to see
Daniel’s ultimate sizzle effect. That is his ultimate look. Please bring it back. And find him another love interest – we don’t want Chloe back or Jennifer. He shouldn’t spend another moment thinking about Jennifer when he is so incredible and she can’t decide whether she wants the most gorgeous man on the planet or not. That’s ridiculous. When Daniel returns give us a thrill and bring back his blonde sizzle. Thanks!!!!!

February 9, 2012 at 3:54 pm
(41) Anonymous says:

I have watched your show for over 30years. there used to be romance, fashion with gowns and great story lines, true love story lines with people who belong together would wind up together. For the past 5 years or so you have taken a soap full of looking forward to seeing each day and turned it into a much boring show with long drawn out turmoil. Jenifer and Jack do not belong together anymore try putting hot couples Daniel and Jennifer, Chad and Melanie, maybe Austin and Abigail together and finally give Brady a love that will last, Madison. Make the scenes a bit hotter and sexy. Sick to death of Stefano and his nonsense as well as Kate, Marlena and John enough. Try something new, have Sami tell Rafe what she did and move along with a storyline worth being engrossed in. Speed up with some of your stories and don’t drag them on for such a long period of time you just want to make the show fast forward. I drive my family crazy to watch this show each night don’t make me stop.

February 9, 2012 at 5:58 pm
(42) Jo says:

So glad to hear Daniel is returning. He is such a terrific actor, I doubt it will be for long. I hope the relationship between he and Jennifer will be resolved with her staying with Jack. There really is not that much chemistry between her and Daniel. He was much more suited to Chloe or someone comparable to her (if they are out there).

February 10, 2012 at 10:28 am
(43) Process Denied says:

I adore Daniel and I love him with Jennifer. They are a more mature couple. I also love Carrie and Raffe together but as friends, I would be sad if she broke up with Austin. They belong together. Raffe doesn’t deserve to have to put up with Sami’s crap. She is hot with EJ and they both deserve each other. Maggie and Victor are a delight. The show wasn’t right without Marlena and John. It was so unbelievable that Marlena stayed in Europe when her daughter was going through all this turmoil. I am overall happy with the show, just don’t try to break up the super couples anymore. They are too old for all the immaturity involved with secrets and misunderstandings. They should know better by now and trust each other.

February 10, 2012 at 1:45 pm
(44) PAM says:

Jennifers true love is Jack. It should always be Jack. She waited for him before when she thought he was dead, and didn’t turn to anyone else. Why should she turn to someone else now?????? Daniel has been with most of the woman in Salem, why take a true love like Jennifer and Jack’s and pair her up with Daniel.

February 10, 2012 at 2:05 pm
(45) kat says:

I AM TIRED OF SAMI ALWAYS BEING BETRAYED AS THE BAD ONE. I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO SEE HER HAPPY FOR ONCE. THE OLD STORYLINE WITH SAMI AND CARRIE AT EACH OTHER IS OLD. TIRED OF IT. EJ NEEDS TO GET WHATS COMING TO HIM. AND STEFANO..ALL THE DIMERA HOOPLA IS OLD AS DIRT..TIRED TIRED TIRED OF IT..WRITERS NEED TO COME UP WITH SOME NEW STUFF!!!!!!!

February 11, 2012 at 6:29 pm
(46) MarciaA5519 says:

I am SO GLAD that Shawn Christian is coming back on DAYS! I MISSED him!!

February 12, 2012 at 1:27 am
(47) sandra says:

so looking forward to daniel’s return and hoping to see a beautiful love story between him and jennifer. I think their story was already convincing of a really great relationship between two people who actually care about one another. Now we are ready to see both of them happy together and not needing an overdose of sex scenes, as has been happening lately to the point of suffication with the other characters, leaving the viewer feeling like a third party in the room where they don’t want to be. Love the show and look forward to watching every night, even when home during the day, I tape anyway to relax and enjoy later. The actors are all excellent.

February 12, 2012 at 12:51 pm
(48) klazzychick says:

The guy who plays John Black is the worst actor on TV. Will someone please update Carrie’s look! She looks like she just stepped out of 17 magazine! This whole storyline for Stepho is so old and predictable. How many more kids is Kate hiding out there? For her to be Madison’s mother is such a poor idea. The woman has to know she had a baby! I will DOOL would get more realistic with their storylines.

February 15, 2012 at 5:49 pm
(49) Krissy says:

Any storyline involved with Jennifer is borringgg. Bring Chloe back. Even if she has a boring storyline from time to time, her amazing eyes keep me entertained :)

February 21, 2012 at 2:31 pm
(50) Sandibeach says:

So, glad Daniel is cominig back…get rid of Jack!! Hate they are going to make Will gay! Don’t care to have Chole back or Billie. I like Sami with Rafe! Hope EJ gets his mayor revoked!
Austin is way wrong for Abby….he’s wrong for everybody!!

February 21, 2012 at 10:40 pm
(51) Rgb😃 says:

Hate Sami …put her and EJ back together they belong together!! Madison is way to ugly for Brady … He is good with Nicole! Leave Bo andHope alone!! Will being gay…please don’t go there! Cute kid. You will ruin him!!! Love Rafe, Lucas, Daniel, these guys are HOTTIES!!! And just for the record Lexie is stupid!!!

February 23, 2012 at 2:56 pm
(52) Ann says:

I have watched DOL for as long as I can remember and I am 47 yrs old and have never been so disgusted with the storyline that has been given to Will. Sorry Rgb they went there (previous post). Hate it!!!! I agree put EJ and Sammy together, they deserve one another. Please put Nichole back with Brady, they have chemistry which he and Taylor do not!! Need more beautiful women on the show to match the beautiful men they have. Loved Daniel with Chole, Rafe needs a new lady but not Carrie, she is as boring as Jennifer. Speaking of Jennifer, her hair looks more gray than blond. Keep her with Jack and send them off to desination unknown. Hate the Mayor storyline……Come on writers where is that old imagination that DOL use to have??? Please bring it back we are BORED!

February 23, 2012 at 3:56 pm
(53) Sad says:

Very disappointed in today’s show. I’ve watched Days since it first came on the air. I never thought I would ever see men kissing men on this show. It sickened me. You may have just lost one of your oldest fans.

February 23, 2012 at 5:55 pm
(54) debbie brown says:

I have watched Days since I was a teen. I am now 52 and Days has just sickened me!! This was one show where I thought same sex affairs would not happen. If I wanted to see men kissing I would watch HBO! This storyline is gross.

February 23, 2012 at 6:05 pm
(55) Beezie says:

Hey everybody .. calm down about the gay storyline!! So many things you might be “concerned about” that should really matter to you. And I think that EJ isn’t Stephano’s son .. let’s all settle down and see what happens!

February 26, 2012 at 4:54 am
(56) Sally says:

Oh great, I was enjoying NOT having Danny on our screens. Why are they bringing him back? Um, the actor can’t act.

February 26, 2012 at 8:24 pm
(57) vanae tyler says:

PLEASE WHATEVER HAPPENS DONT PUT DANIEL AND JENNIFER BACK TOGETHER!!!!!

CHLOE WAS THE ONLY ONE GOOD WITH DANIEL

February 27, 2012 at 5:04 pm
(58) shirley says:

I’m happy that Daniel is back! Hopefully, he won’t go back to scatter-brain Jennifer.

February 27, 2012 at 11:44 pm
(59) Sara says:

I find a couple comments made here about Jennifer being too old for Daniel kind of hilarious. They are actually a realistic couple age-wise (in reality, Melissa Reeves, who plays Jennifer is 2 years younger than Shawn Christian, who plays Daniel). Formerly, Daniel was paired with Chelsea, who is 20 years younger than him, and then with Chloe, who is 15 years younger. I was enjoying watching a relationship that didn’t have the whole robbing-the-cradle ick factor. I say Daniel and Jennifer all the way!

March 8, 2012 at 12:09 pm
(60) Sandy says:

So happy Daniel is back. I have watched the show since the beginning. My comment is Daniel does not belong with Jennifer. At first I did not think they would work and then changed my mind. When Jack came back I only wanted him to leave. He can’t hold a candle to Daniel. And to think Daniel had to compete with him was stupid. Come on really. Now Jennifer thinks she is all that and has two men fighting over her. I don’t think so. Glad Daniel kicked her to the curb. I know Billy is back, we will see if that pairing works. She’ll do better than Jennifer. Jen and Jack should be together they are so boring together. Times have changed and Jack and Jen are not the couple we used to love in the past. And what’s with their crazy fatal attraction daughter.

March 9, 2012 at 1:26 pm
(61) Sandee says:

Have been watching Days since the beginning,with All the Hortons,way back when Julie was young,but now,have stopped watching,terrible to have Carrie,Austin,Jennifer,and Billy back on,Gaby,Abigail,Chad can’t act.the gay issue with Will,Kate and Billy with all plastic are a wanna be Joan Rivers,they don’t show Victor as much,Sami needs to go also,Marlena and John are terrible now,so instead of watching Days,watching Old Westerns on the western channel,hey the Three Stooges would even be better. And EJ needs to go for sure.

March 9, 2012 at 9:01 pm
(62) Pat Smith says:

Get rid of abigail. She’s not a good actress. She act to young and is very in mature. Sure you give her the part but she dosn’t paly it well. She’s a spoilk brat that needs to go. I wanted you to take her off here when she was upset with her father. Now she’s way to young for Austin. Rather you want her to play this part she’s not good. She thinks young just a terrible actress. Get her off here. I have watch this for years and she’s the first perosn I ever wanted to see remove. Remove her for good. Let Austin and Carrie be happy for once on here. That has nothing to do with the reason I want Abigail to go. Its her and her none acting self. I can’t stand the site of her. and would seriously consider not watching until she’s gone.

April 12, 2012 at 1:11 am
(63) judie says:

I use to like john and marlena , but since stefano traded his memory it seems he also erased john’s acting ability…he is so stiff and fake acting. I like melanie s.d chad together. I don’t like turning gabby into a conniving little wench like they did abigail .. I thought will and gabby were a great cute couple until Will was turned into a sniffling gender confused lad. I loved Sami and rafe together and really hoped they would be the next super couple! I like ej and nicole together they have a twisted chemistry.
I don’t really like Brady and Madison together. I do like Daniel.with chloe better than Jennifer but like Jennifer better with Daniel than Jack.the years have not been kind to him or Austin. Leave Carrie and Austin together, they are equally boring. And send abby off.to do missionary work or something to get her head on straight. never could understand why she would lose interest in chad for austin. now it looks like they’re gonna hook her up with lexy’s brother. no no no. Billie glad they brought her back I always liked her but hope she isn’t scheduled to come between beau and hope that line needs to die . find her a new love . if determined not to let sami and rafe back together I wouldnt mind seeing sammy back with Lucas either. I think maggie and victor are cute together .

May 10, 2012 at 9:26 pm
(64) Leslie Sicklick says:

I have always been a great fan of Jack and jennifer I want them to get back to solve stories by travelling. I dont care for the character of Dan with Jennifer seems forced. I also don’t like the fact that Dan has slept with almost every women on the show.

Yes Jack has gotten older that does not mean he is dead. I do comedy and acting and I love that Jack had a sense of humor makes it fun to watch. I am upset they are getting rid of MA never gave him a great story line. I find Austin and Carrie to be boring and some of the actors John Black is a terrible actor. Also the show revolves around Sami and EJ

May 14, 2012 at 1:46 pm
(65) affofFadyk says:

Mulberry outlet – Cheap mulberry bags sale in our mulberry uk store,free shipping to all doors.
——————
view here

July 3, 2012 at 7:57 am
(66) LittleMo says:

This “author” has been hit too many times with a stupid stick. Daniel and Chelsea was the best pairing DOOL had since Doug and Julie. No other couple had the chemistry that Shawn and Rachel had. Breaking them up was the dumbest thing DOOL everdid.

July 25, 2012 at 8:36 pm
(67) affofFadyk says:

Prior to making a sell out you should check out the weight of your possessed gold from any jewelry shop. Before I could calculate my likely take, I found that gold prices are quoted based on pure gold, or 24 karats. The tunic top sizes range from XS to 4X. Fashion Pandora jewelry is not expensive as genuine ones, and very suitable for wearing or presenting as gift.
thomas sabo best friend charm
Talk about Republicans being PC! Finish your article with the next 7 things you hate. But when we come to build, we find that the blockheads who invented this style, or no-style, have got at the cheapest way of supplying the first imperative demands of the people for whom they build,–namely, to be walled in and roofed weather-tight, and with a decent neatness, but without much care that the house should be solid and enduring,–for it cannot well be so flimsy as not to outlast the owner’s needs.

January 7, 2013 at 1:34 pm
(68) jennier parker says:

i like martha madison back on days we need her

November 19, 2013 at 4:56 am
(69) __ _____ ___ says:

This excellent website definitely has all of the info I needed about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

My weblog; <a href=”http://www.bridgermtnloghomes.com/canada-goose-%E3%82%AB%E3%83%8A%E3%83%80%E3%82%B0%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B9-4565m-expedition-parka-%E3%83%80%E3%82%A6%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B8%E3%83%A3%E3%82%B1%E3%83%83%E3%83%88-%E3%83%A1%E3%83%B3%E3%82%BA-red-%E3%83%AC%E3%83%83%E3%83%89-%E5%AF%BE%E5%BF%9C-%E9%96%A2%E6%9D%B1.html”>__ _____ ___</a>

December 4, 2013 at 7:55 pm
(70) __________ ____ says:

Everyone loves it when people get together and share thoughts.

Great website, stick with it!

my web blog: <a href=”http://www.abchoteles.com/15-off-asics-%E3%82%A2%E3%82%B7%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-%E3%83%8F%E3%83%BC%E3%83%95%E3%83%91%E3%83%B3%E3%83%84-%E3%83%88%E3%83%AC%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8B%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B0%E3%83%91%E3%83%B3%E3%83%84-%E3%83%A6%E3%83%8B%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%82%AF%E3%82%B9-xa7062-%E3%83%A1%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E4%BE%BFok.html”>__________ ____</a>

December 28, 2013 at 4:20 pm
(71) tractor tyre pandora charm says:

I wanted to write a simple remark to thank you for
some of the remarkable tips you are writing at this website.

My time intensive internet search has at the end been compensated
with high-quality concept to talk about with my best friends.
I ‘d repeat that we website visitors actually are undoubtedly endowed to be in a superb community with many special
professionals with helpful suggestions. I feel quite happy to have come across the web page and look forward to really more pleasurable minutes reading here.
Thanks once again for a lot of things. http://acoupleofbytes.com/mw19/index.php?title=These_are_really_comfortable_shoes_and_sandals_jamaica_resorts_from_Reebok,http://jidsa2013.hatenablog.com/entry/2013/11/01/155241

Look at my web-site <a href=”http://Www.Pandorajewelry2013.net/orthodox-collections-stores/perfect-wedding-charms-in-discounts”>tractor tyre pandora charm</a>

January 1, 2014 at 8:17 pm
(72) online Jackets says:

Hi, I do believe this is a great site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may come back once again since I
book-marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may
you be rich and continue to guide other people.

My blog post … <a href=”http://www.heima21.com/christian-louboutin-mireille-mesh-pumps.html”>online Jackets</a>