1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

SOAPNet Staying on the Air

By March 23, 2012

Good news for soap opera fans who get their daily fix of Days of Our Lives on SOAPnet. According to Soap Opera Digest, reports that the network would be going off the air in March to make room for Disney, Jr. were premature.

"We've always viewed the launch of Disney Junior as a transition, not a flip of a switch," says a spokesperson for Disney/ABC-TV Group. "And as such SOAPnet will remain available for an undetermined period of time as additional carriage deals for Disney Junior are finalized with distributors."

SOAPnet, which launched in 2000, re-airs current daytime dramas General Hospital, The Young and the Restless and Days, as well as the recently canceled All My Children and One Life to Live. In addition, the network also rebroadcasts the primetime series Beverly Hills, 90210, Brothers & Sisters, One Tree Hill, The O.C. and Gilmore Girls.

Comments

March 23, 2012 at 10:34 pm
(1) Poirot says:

I cannot tell you how happy I am to read this….thank you so very much. There are so many viewers who can only watch their soap via Soapnet. I am no longer able to tape Days when unable to watch live, and have relied on Soapnet for so long.
I know people who only watch on Soapnet, because of work. I truly hope Disney reconsiders and perhaps “shares” the time periods with the soaps they presently air, especially mine…Days of Our Lives.

March 25, 2012 at 8:25 pm
(2) marynelle says:

Well SoapNet went off here in Memphis, TN this past Friday. I hope it does come back……But right now, it’s gone…..

March 25, 2012 at 10:01 pm
(3) claudia says:

I also cannot tell you how happy I am to read that Disney will not take off Soapnet. I truly enjoy watching Days of our Lives and Young and Restless. They have brought back all the characters of the past and these 2 shows are really very good, and suspenseful.I live on Cape Cod, Massachusetts, and was told that Soapnet was going off for a disney junior show. I feel there is already a Disney channel and loads of Disney shows. Why should Soapnet leave? At least make room for another channel.I also watch Brothers and Sisters between 5 and 6pm. Y&R at 7pm and Days at 8pm. Thank you soo much for leaving them on.It’s a great channel. I even give up American Idol for Days of Our Lives.Please do not take off Soapnet!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yhank you, Claudia

March 26, 2012 at 10:26 am
(4) Quinny says:

Nobody talks about it, but Soapnet is the reason AMC & OLTL went off the air! People were watching their soaps on Soapnet which is not an approved station with the Nielsen ratings. So, if you arent watching Days on NBC, it’s not getting registered. Soapnet was a good thing, but if it’s going to hurt the ratings for our soaps, it has to go.

March 28, 2012 at 5:31 am
(5) Chris says:

I get Comcast. My cable bill just arrived with a fine print note that SOAPnet will be GONE as of April 17th. They will carry the 24-hour Disney Jr. for all those little kids doing who-knows-what at 3 in the morning.

Read your recent able bill and./or notices to check on this.

April 3, 2012 at 1:30 pm
(6) Debbie says:

I will not watch the new Disney channel is soap net is replaced. Disney already has a few channels and those shows are lame. I just recently banned Disney channels from being watched on my television, the kids didn’t mind since they prefer to watch Nick. I hope this new network ends up like OWN and winds up being a big loss. The only thing I am grateful for is that I have a few additional weeks of Soap left to view.

April 3, 2012 at 6:26 pm
(7) elaine behringer says:

Such a shame to see SoapNet go off the air. As a person with no DVR, I would catch my soaps at night. I honestly don’t think we need another Disney Channel.

April 3, 2012 at 6:33 pm
(8) elaine says:

Well, Soap Channel left my area today {Comcast} What a shame. With no DVR IT IS the only way I can watch daily soaps. There are other Disney Channels, don’t need another one.

April 4, 2012 at 11:54 am
(9) Shari says:

I am truly going to miss SOAPnet. Like everyone else who has not been able to watch them during the day I too was able to catch up with them during the evening. It is very hard for me to believe that we need one more Disney channel. I think this is part of the child obesity problem we are having today. Why would a child go out and play, exercise, or read a book when there is constantly some Disney program on that they can plop themselves in front of T.V. and watch!

April 4, 2012 at 2:12 pm
(10) Barb says:

My soapnet channel is now Disney. When will soapnet return?

April 4, 2012 at 8:30 pm
(11) Kimberly says:

Please, Please,..bring back my Soap Net!!!!

April 5, 2012 at 5:26 pm
(12) LJ says:

I am so very UNHAPPY that Soap Net has been removed from cable. And according to comcast so are tons of others. What the hell were they thinking? The shows were great and I loved watching them on weekends and afternoons. Hopefully some cable station will pick up some of the shows that Disney shut us out of! Just what preschoolers need is another channel of cartoon teachings. They are plentiful ! Soap net also had there own shows and now Disney has once again put more people out of work! Shame on you all !! Really !!

April 5, 2012 at 11:22 pm
(13) JO says:

I want it back now !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to watch my soaps late at night ,I don’t have small kids .So I have NO need to watch baby shows !

April 7, 2012 at 12:19 am
(14) Fraz says:

THAT IS NOT VERY NICE THAT THE DISNEY JUNIOR CHANNEL STOLE THE VERY SPECIAL CHANNEL FOR SOAPNET ALL OF US ARE HOPING THAT SOAPNET FINDS A NEW CHANNEL FOR ALL OF THE DAYTIME SOAPS ALL OF US ARE SOAP FANS. ALL OF THE OLD DAYTIME SOAPS THAT HAVE BEEN CANCELLED BY OTHER NETWORKS OR WHAT EVER ELSE IS NOT VERY NICE- AND NO OFFENCE EITHER BUT I DO HAPPEN TO AGREE WITH EVERYONE WE DONT WANT TO WATCH BABY SHOWS OR TALK SHOWS LETS HOPE THAT ALL OF THE CANCELLED SOAPS COMES BACK AND THAT SOAPNET FINDS A BRAND NEW CHANNEL FOR EVERYONE IN ALL OF THERE AREAS AND THAT IN CANADA ALL OF US GET THE BRAND NEW SOAPNET CHANNEL AS WELL. ALL OF US ARE KEEPING OUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR LUCK ALL THE BEST TO SOAP NET AND FOR WHO EVER FINDS OR CAN PICK UP ON THE SOAPS. SOAP FANS WORK VERY HARD HOPE TO SEE THEM ALL AND SEE ALL SOAPS VERY SOON. THANK YOU.

April 12, 2012 at 4:53 pm
(15) Shami says:

Hooray!!! Nice to hear this good news and to know hat Disney/ABC hasn’t completely lost its mind. Now if only they would bring back our stories (AMC and OLTL). I know many of the actors have moved on but they could start back up with those who are left….we would wait for the rest. Admitting a mistake is not easy but I know this is one mistake that would be so-o-o- forgiven! BRING BACK OUR STORIES!!!

April 15, 2012 at 11:01 pm
(16) mp says:

Disney Junior belongs to the disney channel and now the revolution is cancelled putting good morning america in the afternoon gh is still back on 2:00 soapnet is still on at the west coast

April 16, 2012 at 7:21 pm
(17) SoapNUT needs her SoapNet... says:

With SO MANY CHANNELS available, Disney needs to take one that already has programming? REALLY? I don’t DVR and loved being able to catch up on all my stories this way. My Soapnet went off over two weeks ago and every time I pass that channel I pause hoping beyond hope it will have returned. I can’t believe they’ve taken it off the air for yet ANOTHER kid channel. Thanks for NOTHING Disney.

April 17, 2012 at 7:16 am
(18) Michelle says:

Good news? Soapnet is off here in the Bay Area market. Not good news at all. I get up at 3 am, and look forward to watching old episodes of General Hospital and One Life To Live while sipping coffee and getting ready for work. Do preschoolers have insomnia that they’re up at 3 am to watch cartoons??? Really now? Please.

April 17, 2012 at 9:01 am
(19) Carol says:

So what can we do to get soap.net back? I suggest we all contact Comcast and bug them until they put it back on.

April 17, 2012 at 8:14 pm
(20) Shelly says:

Comcast West has discontinued the SoapNet channel as of March 23rd. With n intention of reinstating it.

April 18, 2012 at 12:01 pm
(21) Sylvia R. Safley says:

Unbelievable to me that Disney has chosen to replace Soapnet with yet another rediculous cartoon station. With the amount of cartoon stations available on cable today; to add another one replacing a fan favorite such as Soapnet is disappointing at best. As a loyal fan of Soapnet ; I fully intend to boycott Disney and all it’s products. NBC & CBS here I come. Good-bye to ABC & it’s parent company Disney!

April 18, 2012 at 7:26 pm
(22) Moe says:

Thisis so disapointing, I really enjoyed watching the soaps i can’t see during the day, please reconsider and put the cildrens show on another channel and bring the soaps back. thanks.

MP

April 18, 2012 at 7:58 pm
(23) laurie says:

Soapnet is off today on comcast in Ct. please reconsider and put the three shows back on at 7pm, 8 pm and 9pm at least. y&r, days, and gh. I loved these shows on soapnet and night time is the only time I could watch them. very very dissappointed with Disney. From adult channel to children????

April 18, 2012 at 8:03 pm
(24) laurie says:

boycott abc and disney.

April 18, 2012 at 11:56 pm
(25) Eileen says:

ABC…………………………………..why do you insist on making mistake, after mistake, after mistake?Stop being cheap and having such greedy expectations, as NOTHING is going to give you 100% of the ratings. First you take your daytime programming and completely mutilate your chances of having a loyal daytime fan base, by eliminating AMC and OLTL and replacing those with the types of programs that a few viewers may tune into, once in a while at best. You get a couple of excellent nighttime programs such as Pan Am and Revenge and you cancel Pan Am, and you treat a goldmine like Revenge as if it means nothing to you by airing it sporadically and with tremendous gaps in between episodes. Very cocky of you to expect ANY program to continually bring you ratings when YOU……………..bust up its continuity in its first season! Now, you have dumped SoapNet after you saw how viewers reacted to your the removal of the soaps on ABC??? Like I said – maybe you weren’t getting the impossibly high viewership you were aiming for, but you had a continuous, consistent, fairly large following in the Soap Operas, as well as the Soap channel. There are NO little children up at 3:00am to watch Disney cartoons. Just really…………………..what are you even thinking? Your networks are losing all the qualities that command a following and the viewers are not stupid, they “get it” when you show them how little respect and value you have for their patronage and loyalty. Please………..wake up and restore ABC to the cherished and respected network it once was!

April 19, 2012 at 10:28 pm
(26) Barbara says:

I’ve been watching General Hospital for 30 years…and was devistated to find it not available on Soapnet as of April 2012. Working 9-5 Monday through Friday….the evenings were the only chance I had to keep up with GH. I have a young son…..and I appreciate Disney and their programming…but kids shouldn’t be up at 9 or 10 pm watching TV!
The evenings are my time relax and watch my programs….PLEASE Disney….be reasonable….give the fans their SOAPNET back!

April 20, 2012 at 3:15 am
(27) gail g says:

soapnet went off the air here and comcast said it was replaced by disney and that the channel is off the air alltogether is this true??

April 20, 2012 at 4:45 am
(28) RS says:

As of right now, SoapNet is still on the air on RCN Cable here in Boston.

April 20, 2012 at 10:48 am
(29) shron e says:

PLEASE PUT SOAP NET BACK ON THE AIR. iT IS THE ONLY TIME MANY OF US CAN WATCH THE EPISODES. wHY IS A DISNEY CHANNEL HAVE TO BE ON IN THE EVENING???

April 21, 2012 at 10:19 am
(30) Bunella says:

I have comcast in Pa. and we have received nothing about Soapnet going off yet.

Disney should reconsider. We don’t need another kid’s channel we have enough, but we don’t have another soap channel.

April 21, 2012 at 11:24 am
(31) D says:

I called Comcast last night, they told me SOAP net is owned by Disney and Disney has decided to replace it with another children’s channel. The representative told me SOAP was gone completely that it wasn’t just Comcast which is a lie, I have heard from U-verse customers that their soap is working fine. I am livid!! This is in CA by the way.

April 21, 2012 at 6:36 pm
(32) Mercy says:

I just spoke with a Comcast rep and he said that Soapnet is gone. When I asked him who I should complain to, he told me to call ABC. Very sad.

April 22, 2012 at 1:05 pm
(33) Lizzi says:

imagine my surprize when Wedesday night my soaops didn’t record.
No warning nothing.Trying to watch on ABC is no help as they cut in every 5 minutes for “breaking news”.Very disappointed here.

April 23, 2012 at 10:46 am
(34) Busy Worker and Mom says:

Really ANOTHER DISNEY CHANNEL? Who else is sick of the garbage out there for kids these days. IF Soap Net had to go – couldn’t they get something truly educational to air for kids? And 24/7. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! Get a clue Comcast! The parents pay the bills and those of us who care what our children are watching and the amount of tv they are watching won’t be paying for yet more bad tv for kids!

April 23, 2012 at 2:02 pm
(35) Busy Exective says:

I am really disappointed with whomever made this decision. As a working person; I found it very convenient to be able to watch my favorite soap during the pm hours as well as on Saturdays. Soaps for me was a temporary escapte from my busy daily life & I will truly miss it. If you who made the decision really care about what John Q. Public thinks & wants, then please bring it back. I am an empty-nester, but have nothing against Disney or the other children’s network. I enjoy them from time to time as well; but do feel as many here do that there are enough of them already. Diversity in your programming should include Soapnet.

April 24, 2012 at 7:19 pm
(36) cathy says:

did you move the soap station? most or all women work and sometimes we like to relax at 7pm and watch this station, its not all the time, but there are too many cartoons on comcast….

April 26, 2012 at 7:21 pm
(37) Y&R Lover says:

I just sat down to watch Y&R after a hectic day and found that it’s been replaced with a Disney channel that I don’t even receive. I got notice that my bill is going up and they took a channel! Half the time my cable doesn’t even work. when I call there is a recorded message telling me that they are aware of the problem and the engineers are working on it. I have had it!

April 27, 2012 at 11:55 pm
(38) RH says:

I have Comcast in PA – Yes SOAPnet is gone in PA and replaced by Disney JR for a few weeks now. This stinks since they have two other channels already. I don’t watch ABC anymore. The CHEW and the Revolution stinks. Only bring John McBain and Starr Manning on from OLTL to GH is not working with out thier loves and thier families. I miss Viki and Clint as well. Also having Katie being Connie stealing the DID issue from OLT is not working because Viki and Jessica did a better job with it.

April 29, 2012 at 8:33 am
(39) kim says:

imagine my dismay on thu april 26 my only day off during the week.i think i can catch up on wed’s gh, yr, and days in the morning while my grandson who i watch on tnis day is playing or napping, wrong i turn on soapnet and their is a disney channel instead,what was the need to take off a station that truly was for all of the hard working people out there.you can take your reality shows, the new talk shows and throw them off the air never watch them and do not plan too.maybe too many of us were watching soapnet in evenings and mornings catching up on our fav soaps pissed abc and other networks off cuz their new shows weren’t getting a following too bad and put our soaps back after all i and others will still not watch what you think you can make us watch here’s hoping there is a smarter network out there who picks up soapnet and gets them back on the air!!!!!!!

May 1, 2012 at 8:36 pm
(40) Toni says:

Thank God Soapnet is still on the air! Why can’t ABC/Disney show Disney Jr stuff during the day and put the soaps on from 8pm till 5 am!
Kids should not be up during that time . It’s bad enough they take our soaps off during the day to put The Revolution on which is now being cancelled. I do love The Chew though! ABC /Disney please just leave the Soapnet channel alone! Thanks for caring about what the viewers want and not what the ratings show!

May 2, 2012 at 4:27 pm
(41) TM says:

I just noticed that the week recap of the Young and the Restless is no longer on Saturday night from 7PM to 12 PM. When I miss it during the week that’s the only day I was able to watch it.

Please bring it back on Saturday nights. Why was it removed in the first place?

May 3, 2012 at 7:08 pm
(42) sandi c says:

I want soapnet back. I donot need disney. there is enough disney on television. kids do not need a lot of television anyway!!

May 6, 2012 at 11:24 am
(43) Alicia says:

I cannot tell you how aggravated I am that Soapnet is gone! I watched Beverly Hill’s 90210, Gilmore Girls, One Tree Hill & occ. The OC.
I have NOTHING to watch on Saturday & Sunday’s now!!!!! I do watch the Golden Girls but they are only on for a little while on the weekends!!! How can we get it back??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????

May 7, 2012 at 2:58 am
(44) viva says:

Out of all the available Cable Channels on TV, Disney Chooses SoapNet to take to remove from the Cable Air Waves! How utterly Unfair! Most of the crap on TV I don’t even watch, but SoapNet was “my” fave. Please Disney bring SoapNet back

May 9, 2012 at 4:48 am
(45) Dorothy montesdeoca says:

Put soapnet back on the air! What kid is watching 24/7 dumb Disney shows! Put the soaps back on at night! I miss Days of our Lives
now because of damn Disney and I don’t want to pay for Disney channel! Don’t want it and don’t want to be charged for it!!!!!!!!! Soaps are going off the air because more women/student and/men are working and can’t see the soaps during the day so it was great having them on at night. What right does Disney (who has enough dumb kid shows) have to take off soapnet? I’m calling comcast and canceling anything Disney! We are adults in my family and don’t want to pay for these useless channels! Comcast always takes away and charges more for things we don’t want. I want Days back at night! Checking into leaving comcast tomorrow!

May 9, 2012 at 4:58 am
(46) Dorothy montesdeoca says:

Put soapnet back on the air!!!!!! How dare you take off our shows for kiddie shows which no little kid would be up watching at 11:00pm and on! I’m not going to pay for this crap channel!!!!!! You better tell me I’m not paying for it! Your putting soap actors out of work because more people work during soap hours but watch them after hours!!!!!!!! Disney and comcast are crap! Time to move on to better service from another company! Bring soap net back losers!!!!!!!!!’

May 15, 2012 at 11:54 am
(47) CAROL says:

WHAT KID STAYS UP THAT LAT ANYWAY. BRING BACK THE SOAPNET CHANNEL SO US ADULTS CAN ENJOY OUR SOAPS, AFTERALL WE DO WORK DURING THE DAY AND CAN’T WATCH THEM “GENERAL HOSPITAL” TO BE EXACT.

May 16, 2012 at 6:42 pm
(48) Mary Edington says:

Disgusted that my local Comcast has eliminated SoapNet as of May 2012. Of the hundreds of garbage stations they do air, then they decide to keep eliminating soaps. Totally unacceptable to me.

May 21, 2012 at 11:15 am
(49) Brandon says:

Please Everybody, Just get a DVR and Record them!!!

May 31, 2012 at 7:20 pm
(50) Kristi says:

Does Disney really need another channel?? Don’t kids watch too much tv anyway?

May 31, 2012 at 8:39 pm
(51) Debra Moore says:

Watching Days of Our Lives on Soapnet is my ” power down outlet” !!
There are enough Disney TV shows on air for kids. Please please, somebody put Soapnet back on!!! I have watched DOOL for 30+ years.

May 31, 2012 at 8:39 pm
(52) Debra Moore says:

Watching Days of Our Lives on Soapnet is my ” power down outlet” !!

June 1, 2012 at 12:08 pm
(53) pat moran says:

just furious abt the …disnoids…taking over the soapnet channel!!!how dare they!!!!

June 3, 2012 at 2:03 am
(54) Judi says:

I CAN’T BELIEVE I WAS DVRING 3 HRS EACH DAY OF OLTL THE OLD EPISODES AND I ACTUALLY ENJOYED IT AGAIN,, IT WAS GETTING GREAT,, THE READING OF ASA’S WILL, DORIAN AND CLINT.. VICCI MEETING CHARLIE,, NORA, AND BO,, JOHN MCBAIN AND TODD SEARCHING FOR TODD’S SON… ETC.. I GO TO DVR IT,, AND IT IS GONE!! NO WARNING FROM ABC ,, MATTER OF FACT ON FRIDAY IT GAVE MONDAY’S EPISODE,, NOW THERE IS NO SOAPNET IT IS CALLED DISNEY JR… AS OF JUNE 1 2012,, I AM SO MAD……… PULLED THE PLUG ON SOAPNET!! ABC DOES NOT LISTEN TO THE VIEWERS,, I HOPE THEY FAIL BIG TIME!!!!!

June 3, 2012 at 2:11 am
(55) Judi says:

I can’t believe no notification, nothing,, I dvr’d 3 hours each night on Soapnet for OLTL,, and it was getting great,, even though I saw it I loved the episodes!! and looked forward each day to watch again,, then on Friday,, GONE!! no notice,, just gone!! NO ONE AT ABC OR DISNEYJR.. LISTENT O THE VIEWERS!! WE PAY FOR CABLE!!! SO WHY DON’T WE HAVE A SAY AS TO WHAT WE LIKE TO WATCH!! WHY CAN’T ANY CHANNEL PICK UP SOAPS,, WE ALL GREW UP WATCHING THEM WITH A GRAND PARENT OR PARENTS… THIS IS VERY UPSETTING,, THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT THE VIEWERS AT ALL.!! I AGREE, THERE IS NOTHING ON TV ANYMORE,, I USE TO RUN HOME AFTER WORK EVERYDAY AND WATCH MY SOAPS… AND AT NIGHT WOULD TALK ABOUT IT WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY… VERY DISAPPOINTING,,,, WHAT ARE THEY THINKING? NOT ABOUT THE VIEWERS!!

June 3, 2012 at 11:50 am
(56) Norma says:

I am a caregiver and do not have time during the day to watch General Hospital. I am a senior citizen and do not know how to tape a show. Watching SoapNet in the evenings was GREAT! I miss it so much and hope that it will be placed on another channel. There are so many children’s shows and so many shows that are silly and meaningless on cable right now.
Please BRING SOAPNET BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!

June 3, 2012 at 11:55 am
(57) Norma says:

I am so upset that SoapNet is gone! It was my favorite channel next to the news, the Food Channel and General Hospital. I am a Senior citizen and am electronically challenged and really relied on Channel 120 to watch General Hospital evenings and weekends. As a caregiver, I was not able to watch it during the day and not able to tape it as well. PLEASE BRING IT BACK. Thanks so much!

June 3, 2012 at 3:48 pm
(58) Cheryl says:

Disney has always been a PEOPLE company~ And as we all know children will NOT be watching the Disney channel after 8:00 PM? So, it would appear that to be the company that Walt Disney created the company would consider what they are taking away from those with children that want some entertainment as well as those who as he said are children at heart! Disney should lead the way as they always have in programing that people WANT and Considers everyone!

June 3, 2012 at 8:37 pm
(59) Milly says:

Soapnet left my area in Thurmont, Md this past Friday June 1. I’m really sad to see it go. Now I’ll never get to see The Young and The Restless and I am really going to miss it.

June 5, 2012 at 2:26 pm
(60) heather says:

I must say that this decision to end soapnet was not the smartest thing to DO! Some of us are not able to watch these shows when they air during the day and look forward to the ability to watch after the kids are in bed! And as for the comment I ready in another article that if we want to watch them get dvr ahold exactly is going to payment for the dvr I can’t afford yet another expense on top of the monthly bill I already payment for, to get no channels to watch shows are cancelling left and right and now we can’t even get reruns of the oldies we have grown to love there are dozens upon dozens of music channels and now dozens of cartoon type channels and sports channels ok so we have teens toddlers and husbands covered we had 1 channel and you have taken that what’s next cable all together

June 5, 2012 at 10:07 pm
(61) Robb S says:

What tha………….Where is soap net. I need to watch Y&R. Who took my channel? Where did they put it? C’mon… you gotta be kidding me? Not much reason to watch the tellie anymore!!!!

June 8, 2012 at 1:41 pm
(62) madtee says:

Ok so freaking mad. Comcast is the only cable company that took Soap net off the air. Comcast about to lose a good customer… But they didn’t knock the bill down for taking Soap net off…

June 9, 2012 at 11:07 am
(63) Shane says:

I hope soapnet takes over Nick Junior and Disney Junior soon. If they did I would never have to watch stupid preschool shows ever again. This is terrible. Please do something about this trash.

June 10, 2012 at 6:13 pm
(64) Steve says:

Thanks Disney, and Comcast! My bill goes up every year for cable, and the quality and selection of programming goes down. why don’t you leave well enough alone? Some of us actually enjoyed Soapnet. Like we need another cartoon channel.

June 15, 2012 at 10:45 am
(65) Helen Hogan says:

I really enjoy the soapnet station. I was really pi– when it was made all gone. For another child station, is it not that we are trying to get the kids out side to exersize their bodies not the eyes. Please bring the soapnet station back.

June 16, 2012 at 8:00 am
(66) Jamie Lee says:

Soapnet went off the air two days ago. I now have no reason to watch tv. I had all of my favorite shows on there, and, with being a teacher, the summer was the time I had to watch those shows during the day. Of course with my luck, soapnet has gone of the air at the beginning of the summer, leaving no reason to watch TV. I thoroughly hope that Soapnet is eventually brought back. My hope is that enough people will be upset by this and they will reverse their actions.

June 17, 2012 at 10:13 pm
(67) Ronna Moyers says:

Thank you so much for this. My 88 year old mother looks forward to her soaps and to take them away is a big deal to a person that can’t do too much more then watch tv. Thanks from the older generation. We need to leave them something, the young is getting it all.

June 19, 2012 at 12:05 am
(68) Jenna says:

I just turned to watch Days and their was a cartoon on at 10pm. Yes, it is another Disney channel. Children should be in bed at 10:00. I wonder who is making these ridiculous decisions. I am about to give up TV, and boycott all Disney products. Seems like it doesn’t matter what the consumer wants anymore. They just expect us to keep paying our bill while receiving nothing we want anyway.

June 19, 2012 at 5:06 pm
(69) Nancy says:

I was told my Mediacom that Soapnet will not be back. Is this true?

June 19, 2012 at 6:33 pm
(70) Chy says:

I think we should boycott Comcast till these things are fixed. Prices of cable are raised and we have no opinion on what is playing on the stations we are paying for??? Comcast, kick rocks!

June 21, 2012 at 3:06 pm
(71) Mel says:

Well…soapnet has now left Mediacom’s lineup too. Why do we need a Disney channel in the evenings when the little ones should be tucked away in their beds? Makes no sense to me. Seriously, who do they think will be watching Disney Jr. at that hour?

June 22, 2012 at 12:17 am
(72) brenda says:

I M really upset. I work all day and looked forward to watching my soaps later in the evening. I read that ABC family was picking it up. I hope this is true and if so it starts soon. PLEASE BRING MY SOAPS BACK!

June 26, 2012 at 1:50 pm
(73) mary swain says:

did you cancel the young and the restless on soap channel on saturday night?

June 28, 2012 at 8:39 pm
(74) jane says:

I have RCN and we do not have soapnet. I hope it comes back because I miss it !!

June 28, 2012 at 8:42 pm
(75) Jane says:

I have RCN and we do not have soapnet either. I miss it and hopefully enough complaints will bring it back!!

July 3, 2012 at 8:29 pm
(76) Susan says:

I’m so dissapointed!! I too work all day and have been watching Y & R at 7:00 p.m. for years and years. Its not the same watching it on my laptop. Please, bring back the Soapnet channel!!!

July 3, 2012 at 8:32 pm
(77) Sue says:

I too an so dissapointed!! I work full time and for years have been watching Y & R at 7:00 p.m. Its not the same watching it on a laptop. Please, bring back the Soapnet channel!!!

July 8, 2012 at 9:36 pm
(78) Donna says:

Update your information……because we DID lose our SOAP NET channel. Today is 7/8/12 & my channel was cut last week. So, what did we get —– another DISNEY channel for kids! Like,how many cartoon shows do we need for kids? I’ve been watching General Hospital since 1964. Why take away my favorite channel because daytime TV always has interruptions of some kind; breaking news that can just as well wait til 6 or 11 pm when the do the daily news. Then there’s ‘weather’ alerts that if they were THAT bad, I’ve been told we shouldn’t have the TV on anyway! OR the president will come on with a message & it that wasn’t enough, someone has to go over what the president said, like we’re all nitwits that couldn’t understand what he said. But, no, they have to interrupt my soaps. I’ve NEVER seen interruptions during a FOOTBALL game! Why are ‘they’ so important? With SOAPNET I never had that problem. Now it’s a ONE shot to catch my GH on ABC. Heaven help then if they cut into MY time with MY show now! We don’t get a ‘rerun’ if we missed it or it gets interruped. They don’t have a second showing in the evening like SOAPNET did. DIsney you made a BIG mistake ticking off all the soap fans!

July 16, 2012 at 6:27 pm
(79) Joyce says:

The Soapnet channel should be the home of the soaps. Why not continue making OLTL and AMC and broadcast them on the Soapnet channel hence the name of the channel. i always thought that is what would eventually happen. We don’t all have dvr’s(I do not) we don’t all want to watch tv on the internet(I do not for sure). Why are people who watch daytime dramas ignore?. There are plenty of us out there in tv land and we have complained over and over about how unfair tv execs are to us and our programming. Come on, another Disney channel? Aren’t there enough? Leave us our soaps, star producing them again and have them air on the soapnet channel and you’ll see your ratings for that channel improve.

July 18, 2012 at 5:01 pm
(80) Teresa Raymond says:

Will soapnet air Days Of Our Lives on July 27th?

July 19, 2012 at 4:55 pm
(81) karyn says:

Please,not another make believe Disney channel,how about something for the moms,I want my soapnet back!!!!

July 30, 2012 at 9:24 pm
(82) Lisa says:

We left Comcast and got Direct TV b/c I can Not live without Soapnet but I am also enjoying the lower bill!

August 7, 2012 at 4:52 pm
(83) PAM says:

Last night I turned on soapnet to watch Y&R as I do each evening….well I got DISNEY

so I no longer get to watch my shows in the evening………….unable to watch during the day

August 31, 2012 at 10:25 am
(84) Shanette Stroman says:

I would love to see “old” episodes of the soaps. I know in the early days of soaps the episodes were recorded on tape and taped over but any old episodes that could air would be great for soap fans

September 6, 2012 at 8:28 pm
(85) Susan Martindale says:

Media Com has completely taken the soapnet channel off their lineups. So, why is the soapnet channel still on all the other cable and satellite companies like DISH?

September 7, 2012 at 4:25 am
(86) michelle says:

I hope Soapnet doesn’t get taken off satellite. For now Dish Network still has Soapnet on. Wish they would just keep it on for good for everyone and start making new episodes of AMC. I hate how they ended it with a major cliffhanger.

September 11, 2012 at 1:39 pm
(87) RS says:

UPDATE (belated) regarding SoapNet and RCN Cable in Boston:
Back on April 20 (comment #28) I mentioned that SoapNet was still on for RCN Cable subscribers in Boston. However, comments 74 & 75 from an RCN subscriber indicated that they didn’t have SoapNet. I just called RCN & they said that SoapNet was dropped back on June 28, 2012. Good luck to those who still have it.

REQUEST FOR THOSE POSTING NEW COMMENTS to this forum: Please indicate who you’re cable subscriber is & what part of the country you live in so that others reading your post can see if it applies to them as well. Thanks.

September 26, 2012 at 9:39 am
(88) ceejay says:

We have time warner cable and we still have Soapnet! I am now watching OLTL shows that I missed because I was watching As the World Turns and did not have a DVR at the time….I hope they keep this on….better yet bring our shows back!!!!!!!

November 13, 2012 at 2:32 pm
(89) Joan Norris Brigham says:

I think Disney ultimately decided not to anger the Soap Fans any further. We promised we would boycott all the ABC products, Disney anything, and we have. ABCs ratings are circling the drain, and WE did it. They now know that any more cancellations will result in more boycott procedures.

November 14, 2012 at 4:21 pm
(90) Y Banks says:

I like to comment on the issue of homosexuality showing up on a day time soap, I feel that showing this may effect the ratings, over all I like Day of Our Lives, Most of the viewers are lifetime viewers, and I’m sure they are not to candid about watching this happen to a show that was going quite well without it. Just because the President ok’d it does not mean that he whole heartily agrees with this thing, but it is what it is, very real in our daily lives, but to look at it on nation television on a day in a day out basis it sickens me to the stomach, it is discusting and I would be more than happy to watch this soap with out it. I would like to hear from you in a positive way, Perhaps you would consider what I am saying, not to mention some small children watch this soap with their grandparents on a daily basis, And I think you are airing Mix messages to our children, what they see on televisions. Our children are our future and this should not be admisable on Daytime Soap. Rated G. Please Stop the Madness

November 20, 2012 at 12:57 am
(91) mike says:

It amazes me that you all love the fact that disney destroyed abc daytime in order for Oz to give his daughter a show (the chew). Oz is the CEO of Disney/ABC and his daughter is one of the “stars” of The Chew. They stole 40+ years of my life and loyalty to create 3 shows, 2 of which already were cancelled. When will the true daytime viewers and fans say “enough is enough”? Give us back our shows or we’ll never watch anything on any channel they own. Just a thought for you all. M

November 20, 2012 at 4:35 pm
(92) Sandy says:

I have watches SoapNet for quite some time. The reason I subscribed to direct tv was the fact that I could get my soaps at night. General Hospital, The Young and The Restless and One Life to Live. What I missed during the week, I could catch up on during the weekend because that replayed the full week back to back. Now I have Gilmore Girls Veronica somebody and 90210????? That is not what I’m looking for. I want to see my soaps. Period!!!!!! Afterall that is the name of the program isn’t it. I don’t recall it being called DisneyJr…..

November 24, 2012 at 5:22 pm
(93) Diana says:

It seems like every time ABC has a show that may be a winner with viewers, it gets canceled, or there are so many gaps in between shows, that you can’t follow the storyline anymore,wow,and the network wonders why they are losing viewers? Their daytime programming just plain sucks! They are just recycling the same old shows from other networks and not well I might add,its to the point where you don’t even want to watch a show on ABC, because if you like it,it will be canceled! So why bother? My family’s nickname for ABC is always bout cash

December 5, 2012 at 12:48 pm
(94) Arlene Styles says:

So happy for this decision.

December 8, 2012 at 11:09 am
(95) JOSEPH WORTHY says:

Here’s an idea! Why don’t you use soapnet for all network soap opera so we don’t have to worry about the soaps that i have watched like amc and oltl for over 40 yrs. I’m not talking about rerun, i’m talking fresh new storylines

December 14, 2012 at 7:22 pm
(96) Dot L. says:

Yippie !!!!!!! It’s the only way I can see my soaps….plus, I enjoy the other shows as well. What a great Christmas gift !

January 31, 2013 at 4:56 am
(97) brit says:

this totally sucks !! i loved soapnet not for the current soaps but the old ones beverly hills 90210, one tree hill, the OC !!! make a station that airs all the old shows !!
melrose
charmed
one tree hill
the oc
beverly hills 90210
dawsons creek
gilmore girls
and many more

i for one miss shows like that !!! if they made a channel like that i def would be a faithful watcher!

January 31, 2013 at 7:42 pm
(98) Pat says:

Yes, Comcast took Soap Net off in my area BUT is still on in the Cumming, GA area. Still on there!!! How come? They get it but we don’t.

February 23, 2013 at 3:40 pm
(99) Nicole says:

These comments are so entertaining. I totally agree with all of you, well except the guy that said just get a DVR not everyone can do that cable is high enough n even with a DVR if you don’t have the network how can you record shows that aren’t on regular tv any more. Like 90210, One Tree Hill, and especially classics of AMC n OLTL which play at night and I soooo enjoy. I live in San Mateo Ca and I have Astound and I love it. My channel stays on 130 especially since its no longer footbalk season lol. I hope soapnet stays on the air itsiimportant for us mothers, hard workers, and older people to havr this channel. The reality shows are trash nowadays and you can only watch so many talk shows which suck too. Soaps are froeveryda don’t neee MORE tv shows. I have a 5yr old shes aloud ti watch 2~3shows after homework wh

February 24, 2013 at 12:58 am
(100) Anna says:

Soapnet is still on Direct TV.

February 24, 2013 at 9:25 pm
(101) Susie says:

Thank you for keeping SoapNet on the air. There are tons of Disney shows and stations. The Soap Opera’s are unique, and valued by many. Unfortunately the over 50 age group has been ignored, and that is why the ratings are not truley acurate. I know of many women over the age of 60, who do not go on line, facebook or twitter. It is sad that their feelings aren’t valued. The General Hospital Kick off advertises to go on face book to tell about your favorite General Hospital Episode. This is cancelling out an entire group of loyal viewers. Please reconsider your decision, and make the type of corresponce a choice. Face book is fine for the younger generation or those who prefer to use that medium of communication, but give a telephone number to the people who want to participate and do not have a face book account. A person to answer the telephone and include everyone would give a person a job, and give everyone a voice.

February 24, 2013 at 9:32 pm
(102) Susie says:

I have a suggestion to add to viewing pleasure of the audience. Put The Bold and the Beautiful on Soapnet. All My Children and One Life to Live will soon come back to ABC. The cooking show and another talk show, please spare me. The ratings have certainly suffered because of the premature decision to take of the two best Soap Opera’s on the television. I believe the person who stated that the soaps are taken off the air because the neilsen ratings are not counting the viewers on Soapnet. How can we fix this?

April 12, 2013 at 12:16 pm
(103) k says:

I love Soap net but i wish they would bring back some of the good shows that were on there at one time like: Sisters,knot landing,falcon crest,etc. getting so tired of 90210(After you have seen it for the millinoth time) Please bring back the good old series…

June 23, 2013 at 1:20 am
(104) pam eden says:

i am a days fan from australia who loved watching the soaps on channel nine im so devastated that they axed it im hoping some one will return it to a channel i miss it so much as i have a dissability and cant do much of anything i always looked forward to watching my dool plz can some one do something about asap

June 27, 2013 at 4:09 pm
(105) howard caylor says:

dear commcast please bring back soap net for my son john bcaylor because he likes his soaps and wants soap net back and commcast told my son john caylor that they were brining back soapnet in august and is that true bring back soap net disney Jr needs to go soap net is better please john and howard caylor and 500000000000000000000000000fans that want soapnet back

July 1, 2013 at 7:17 pm
(106) JB says:

Where is Young and the Restless on SOAP NET…………….?!?!?!

July 2, 2013 at 12:05 am
(107) Rogers says:

Y&R was removed from the soap network as of today and has started re-showing there daily shows on TVGN. They took my Guiding Light off the air now this the soap net is a very important part of daytime shows for those people who can not watch them during the day. I have a 15 year old and an 8 year old and they both say there are way to many baby channels. If they want to add shows then do so by taking off those kiddy shows that are dumb that no kid wants to watch on the channels they already have. or designate the afternoon for soaps and other adult like shows that get shown on there.

November 12, 2013 at 7:07 pm
(108) Mary Senter says:

You know, I think it sucks, you are punishing the one’s that work for a living, I live to get home and sit down at 8; 00 to watch days, you all are taking all the good thing’s off tv, and putting junk on the air, stupid things that make children mean, and showing reality show’s that are stupid, if that is all you have too ofter then then, I wont watch anything, I have watched Day’s with my Mom since I was little, and I am 57 year’s old!

November 13, 2013 at 7:42 pm
(109) Liz says:

Please leave days of are lives on . I love that I choices of when to watch it. Hubby will never let me have a dvr to record it

November 25, 2013 at 12:24 pm
(110) martha says:

sick about soapnet being taken off the air.. Been watching days for 26 yrs.Enjoyed watching it on Soapnet.Please do something about it.

December 8, 2013 at 6:10 am
(111) joni morlin says:

I think that are soap operas are to in porant to me I have been watching my soap operas for 45 years now the only way that we can finals resolve this issue if yoyo can agree to Beowulf are side of things soap net needs US more than life it self Disney Jr can find a Howe channel to go on not ares we the fans around the globe and the Washington goon area are 2watching soap net and are shows

December 8, 2013 at 3:29 pm
(112) joni morlin says:

My comment to you that I thank god for all he give US in a way of life my thoughts are that Disney Jr should find a different channel so we can have are channel it is not thiersto speak of in the first place I am very happy that soap net is staying for ever this time please don’t let them take are shows in march that is are company for are soap net and soap operas so people can watch the all around the globe and the Washington area and I hope you will under stand all of this we appreciate it if you can do a other favor for US the fans is to keep soap net on in march that is my birth day month so I hope that you can keep soap net on for a lo g time to come in the near future are kids all ready have Disney Jr on a a different channel all ready or else I will get some one else to help me like a higher council or are president are actors and actress and young ones to all of them have theses jobs for a reason to feed Thierry family’s and their pay checks to keep their jobs

December 17, 2013 at 1:46 am
(113) rita j says:

we are losing soap.net on dec 31, 2013. i enjoy the soaps when i get home from work at night can’t always watch them during the day. like to relax and unwind by watching my soaps, general hospital and days of our lives. probably need to get rid of cox cable if you cant watch what you pay for then we don’t need to keep paying all those big prices for junky tv programs and commercials. there is nothing else i want to watch when i get home. hope they go broke and a lot of people cancel their services because if you can’t watch what you want to there is no need to have their service.

December 17, 2013 at 4:08 am
(114) joni morlin says:

You can’t do this you don’t have the right to take are shows away from US have direct tv and they said that soap net is going to stay on for good this time around it is not your desion to make soap net remains on the air on tv and on direct tv and they all ready signed they augment they gave Disney Jr a channel on 289 so if you can keep are shows are fans and a around the globe and the Washington area to so we can relate want we can afford to are famlies to watch soap net and we possibly can have bothon direct tv

December 17, 2013 at 5:25 am
(115) joni morlin says:

All of US the fans and my self want soap net to stay on tv for a longtime to come direct tv all ready signed Disney Jr a channel on 289 and so we direct tv gets both of them and that’s want they said are soap operas are very important to US so the main thing that when we want is are other customers on comcast needs their soap net to as well f they don’t get it they will go to direct tv to watch them on ares so the reason I say this is that people needs to realize that big people needs it the most kids can watch Disney Jr on direct tv on 289 so all of US big people can watch soap net to and le ave soap net on in ma4channel that month is my birthday and I wish that you can accepted and put Ryan’s hope back on as Dallas knotslanding passions and lloving and they old port Charles as night shift gh and the old mac where we left them sane as oltl to you need US to help you under stand this or I will go ton
Are president Obama to be on are side march of 2014 soap net remains on the air as for in the near future

December 19, 2013 at 7:58 am
(116) sandy says:

Really very disappointed that the soap channel is gone from my viewing. Work during the day and enjoyed watching both Days of our Lives and Young and the Restless in the evening.

Please bring them back very soon……………………….

December 21, 2013 at 6:49 pm
(117) joni morlin says:

Please we need soap net to stay on in march that month is my birthday month and I really that we the fans and all around the globe and Washington area s the reason is that we need soap net is that I have been watching for years about 45 years now and we the fans need them their story’s can relate to are family’s about being bullied and hurricanes and all the holidays to celebrate and enjoy them and treasured them every day and night and all so when they work for a living and get payed for their Jobs to feed their family’s and all so don’t let them go we need them to stay for a long time and in the future to so when are kids know when they grow up to be like US they will watch h soap net and soap operas to and we all so need Ryan’s hope passions loving super set beach and knotslanding and Dallas and the old port Charles as night shift as part gh and we all appreciate this huge offer and a favor for all of US some of the tv direct tv and Comcast and dish net work needs their soap net and soap operas to don’t take them in December we need them don’t let them take are shows a way

December 21, 2013 at 6:52 pm
(118) joni morlin says:

We are not losing soap net their staying on for good this time a around we will enjoy are sells by watching them

December 22, 2013 at 3:21 am
(119) joni morlin says:

Their is no way for you to decide that soap net will still be on in march you can’t tell people about soap net we all the fans enjoy life it self to watch soap operas you have to relsize that the fans really really want soap net to stay on in march don’t make them leave they are a huge part of US right now and in the future to how would you like to suffer with out your programs on soap net I am not being rude here I am trying g so hard to tellytelly that my life be longs with soap net and all the soap operas to welllwel all love them their story’s can relate to are family’s to celebrate all the holidays and birthdays and all of US need are shows their story’s are fun to watch

December 22, 2013 at 5:52 pm
(120) joni morlin says:

We really want soap net to stay on for ever are fans and all around the Washington areas we need to support are soap operas and soap net we are having fun with soap net to stay on as long as they want are kiddos all so got their channel all ready to go and direct tv is the best of all the other company’s so far I am reflecting the facts want they tell me want to say on direct tv we need are soap net and soap operas in march we need them tosstay on in march that is my birthdays month I will appreciate your thoughts to think about other people want they say in stead of you and your producer allow US are very very hope full if you can do this for US in the near future we need are other older shows to come back to US like passions loving sun set beach and night shift along with the old port Charles as part gh and we all so need oltl and amc where we left them last time and Ryan’s hope and Dallas dynasty and knotslanding

December 23, 2013 at 4:12 pm
(121) Lynne says:

They took Soap Net off in Knoxville. I would watch General Hosp at 11:pm
Will it be going back on ?

December 24, 2013 at 8:06 am
(122) joni morlin says:

We are going to keep soap net that we can we all so want to know if you can keep soap net in march don’t let it go we need soap net to stay on the air on tv in march that is my birthday month please do this for me as a personal favor it isn’t that hard to do just tell the company to let soap net stay on in march until the next few years go by we need to reflecting to this is a right thing to do we don’t need Disney Jr to take are soap net way from US Disney has their own channel 289

December 27, 2013 at 6:14 am
(123) joni morlin says:

Hi it’s me again this is going no where soap net be longs with US 7f you will agree with US this time around sonnet is a very very good programming for US to watch all the aactors and actresses play their roles they need to get payday for their family and tell their story’s over the years now you just can’t shut them down we will never do that to themhow would you guys feel with out soap net how would you feel like to suffer of want you did to them their are a lot of people are did for them to stay on for ever and ever we need soap net don’t do any thing to hurt US in a way of life to come for the future we need soap net and their wonderful time especially when they do holidays birthdays funerals babies bAptizing them in the name of the father knows want we can do to support soap net to stay on in march to

December 29, 2013 at 12:38 am
(124) joni morlin says:

All of US needs soap operas and we need are soap net you don’t have a right to take them a way from US we need them uf Disney Jr agree to work side by aide with US you have to stay on your best and let US have a chance of life at this are actors and actresses need their jobs to make money on the day and night work on their stories on the soap opera work load for every day and night and pluses we need them more of them to watch and thank god for providing US all the soap operas and soap net don’t let US down on direct tv is a very strong tv company and I know for a fact that they will agree that soap net is a huge part of all the fans will enjoy life it self we need them to tell their stories that will relate to are family’s and celebrate with them and we all so feel sad when the older people die and they have a lot of people on the soap operas that are in the 80s and 90s to and some of the middle age actors all so and I would let you know that my birthdays is in march and my wish is to keep soap net and are shows to stay on the air for are k7ds sake they will be mothers when they grow up and they would watch soap net to don’t take are shows in march leave them alone if Disney Jr will compromise with US and show a little more respect for US this is a more huge thing for all of US

December 29, 2013 at 12:39 pm
(125) Teresa Reihart says:

We work during the day when soaps are on and this was our time to watch them at night. We dont need kids shows on when they SHOULD be in bed. Bring back soap net.

December 29, 2013 at 8:14 pm
(126) joni morlin says:

My thoughts are that we need are soap operas we all need them to relate to are family’s so we can fight for them to stay on in march is my birthday month and my wish will come true for soap net way don’t all of the soap operas do a nurs3s ball live on tv the ratings will fly high over the top notch and I am a huge fan of soap operas and my cat Lola lives them to she loves every thing their is and they all so need to do is resolve the nick Fallon murder investigation processing right now and this is very huge that every one is in All in this to gather and will needs to find out about the truth from sonny and they are in this to gather with ej and Kate and Sami and Gabi are in this to gather we need to think things over first if direct tv will pulls this in to motion and work side by side along with Disney Jr so they won’t get in the way and are soap operas all so need a hub station on 262 so we can see want is next and their might be a few channels like 260 and 261 or 273we need soap net we are not going to let go of them and we all need the past soap operas to

December 30, 2013 at 8:51 pm
(127) joni morlin says:

The anything that we can do is try a little Hardee to think about soap net isour pride in joy and I don’t want them to leave US we need them so much right now and all of US stick to each other and we all so want you guys to try to work to gather on this and be a little concerned but the this g is that we need it the most and we can work to gather as a team we will be better then ever this year in 2014 lets make this happen we the people need this so much we gave a lot to care for the new years for our programs to remain on the air in march that is my birthday month and care for theses shows to air on tv and I wAtch them e erythromycin day and night my whole entire life and all so all of the fans will love the concept and we love you guys all the soap operas like days and yr and gh all ready had their nurses ball in50 years and now it is time for yr and days to have a nurses ball to along with guding light and bold and beautiful to raise a l8tr of money to save are shows don’t let them go we need them

December 31, 2013 at 7:07 pm
(128) joni morlin says:

We need are soap net it stays on for ever we are not going to lose are shows not ever they are great soap operas and we the fans need soap net we don’t want them to leave US they have a huge part of them that makes it happen to stay with US in march all the wayt to the next year in 2015 we need soap net for our sakes kids all ready have Disney Jr we can help are soap net to stay on for along time in the near future our kids when they grow up to be mothers and they will watch soap operas to

January 1, 2014 at 5:58 am
(129) joni morlin says:

I was wAtching gh and days of our lives and they went off you and Walt Disney Jr don’t have z right to take off soap net we need our soap net and soap operas Disney Jr all ready have a channel they don’t need ares I don’t watch Disney Jr it is disgusting that they did that and unnecessary for them to do such thing this is the lasting I am going to say this to you I think that you should UN plug your shows and let US have are shows so please let US hAve are shows back if you don’t you are going to end up on line are shows are more important then yours

January 1, 2014 at 9:32 pm
(130) Lorraine Lupo says:

I am so upset that GH, DAYS, SOAPNET has been deleted from broadcasting. I’m sure there are other channels that Disney Jr. can schedule their programs without removing soapnet. I enjoyed watching soap each evening, that was my relaxation after a busy day, my time to settle in and enjoy my soaps other than having to watch some shows that are offensive and bloody. I enjoy my soaps and really hope that they will return.

January 6, 2014 at 4:47 pm
(131) SANDY WHITNEY says:

WOW YOU PEOPLE ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELFS I DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE YOUR BAD EVIL PEOPLE ,,,IM IN REMISSION AND CANT SLEEP SO i TAPE ALL THE GENERAL HOSPTIAL THE OLDER SHOWS AND WAS JUST READY TO WATCH BRENDA AND SONNY GET MARRIED THANKS FOR NOTHING NOW I WONT EVER FIND OUT WHAT HAPPEN TO THE BALCON AFTER WATCHING IT FOR MONTHS AND MONTHS BULIDING UP THE SHOW DONT LIKE YOU ANYMORE AND DISNEY IS BANNED NOW IN MY HOME FOR MY GRANDCHILDEN SHAME ON YOU BET ITS ALL ABOUT MONEY YOU SOB LATER DOWN THE ROAD BET YOU WILL CHARGE EXTRA FOR THIS STATION GREDDY ROTTEN SOB’S

January 8, 2014 at 1:43 am
(132) Melissa b says:

I have a husband who suffers from multiple sclerosis n requires most of my time . There are days i only get to see bits and pieces of general hospital during the day if i get to watch any at all .. I look forward to watching what i didn’t get to see during the day after my husband and children go to sleep. I have to ask if it really is the ratings or if this is just an excuse for Disney to start charging us soap fans to have this privilege ! I personally think it’s all about the almighty dollar !!!

January 10, 2014 at 4:39 pm
(133) heather says:

i live in alabama it is off here iam not happy about it so iam boycotting disney im channels and not buying anything disney

January 11, 2014 at 12:17 am
(134) joni morlin says:

We don’t want Disney Jr we need are soap net we can’t live with out them please we need are shows back on the air on tv right now and I mean now I am not being rude to you we need are shows Disney has to go away fromus they all ready have a lot of channels all ready please let us have are shows not kiddie shows sonnet is the one I want to stay on for good

January 13, 2014 at 2:20 pm
(135) Annelizabeth says:

I was so disappointed that Soap.net was cancelled. I callled my TV provider and they told me to call Disney. Well, guess what? You can’t find a phone number or an e-mail address to contact Disney. Poor public relations with the consumer. It was so nice to come home from work or to catch on episodes that were missed. I hope that it will be restored very soon. I was shocked the other day to find instead of the channel being displayd it was ??? Thank you so much for allowing us to voice our concerns and let you know how much you are missed.

January 17, 2014 at 12:31 am
(136) brenna says:

We are in Florida and we do not have a soap net in the evening. If it is still on, would someone please tell me what channel it is on now.

January 18, 2014 at 12:23 pm
(137) Vickie says:

If Walt were here he would not let this happen,,,r u people crazy

January 29, 2014 at 2:56 pm
(138) angelia turner says:

I need the soap net back. It’s a terrible thing to be hooked on a show that you have watched all your life please bring it back

March 18, 2014 at 1:14 pm
(139) http://istockup.com/ says:

Fine way of explaining, and good post to take
data concerning my presentation subject, which i am going to deliver
in institution of higher education.

March 21, 2014 at 8:22 pm
(140) Kathy Boes says:

To it may concern,
I would like for you to bring Soap Net back on.
& also I would like to know why I can no longer get the station wgn which the Young & the Restless is on. Or hve u taken tht station off the air also?
I don:t think its fair tht u continue to do this.
I pay alot of money for my cable & I feel tht I should be able to have those stations or @ least one of them.
That is just my feeling.
Please respond to this .