1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of our Lives Spoilers May 7 to 11

By May 5, 2012

Chandler Massey and Alison SweeneyMonday, May 7

Roman and Shane are stunned, when John, Marlena, Bo, Hope, Rafe and Carrie emerge from the explosion unharmed.

A near kiss leads to a spat between EJ and Sami.

Will is upset, when Lucas tells him he and Sami are giving their relationship another shot.

The survivors decide to let Stefano believe they're dead to work against him, secretly.

Austin prepares a surprise for Carrie, determined to make her forget about Rafe.

Lexie decides to forgo further treatment to enjoy time with her family and prepares a "bucket list."

DVR Alert: Shane gathers Kayla, Sami, Lucas, Will, Austin and Billie and reveals their loved ones "perished."

Tuesday, May 8

Sami, Will, Lucas and the others vow to make Stefano pay for the senseless murders.

EJ confronts Stefano over his heinous actions, but he swears he never wanted anyone killed.

Ian takes Kate on a date, determined to make her forget about Stefano.

Stefano calls Agent Harmon and chastises him over the safe house debacle.

After learning about the explosion, Kate fears what Stefano will do to her and Ian.

DVR Alert: EJ gives a press conference and promises that whoever committed the murders will be brought to justice.

Wednesday, May 9

Lucas comforts Sami, who is filled with guilt and regret over how she treated Marlena and Carrie.

Austin wonders if Carrie lingered at the safe house to be with Rafe.

Madison urges Brady to stop focusing on business and mourn his father.

Chad defends Stefano, when Victor vows to make him pay for what he's done.

Sami and company share emotional stories about the safe house "victims" at their memorial service.

DVR Alert: EJ walks in on Will asking Stefano how he could kill the people he loves, after everything he's done for him.

Thursday, May 10

Carrie and Rafe decide they want to be together.

Realizing Harmon is a double agent, Bo, Hope, John and company plot to plant misinformation to get back to Stefano.

Shane tells Billie the truth about the survivors and brings her into the ISA operation.

Roman arrives at the pub after the memorial and announces he has a surprise.

Sami, Austin and other family members arrive at the new safe house and learn their loved ones are alive.

Austin is thankful for another chance with Carrie, as she tries to break the news that she wants to be with Rafe.

DVR Alert: The safe house survivors realize the only way to stop Stefano is for him to die.

Friday, May 11

After catching EJ and Sami in a compromising situation, Will lashes out at Sami for betraying Lucas.

Rafe and Carrie nearly act on their feelings, unaware that Roman has arranged for Austin to visit.

Billie informs Bo, Hope and Shane that EJ and Stefano stole the Basic Black pension funds.

Abe and Lexie put family photo albums together, as Abe tries to support his dying wife.

EJ is stunned when Billie reveals Stefano provided key information that helped free John.

Marlena tries to make John see he can't bring down Stefano alone.

DVR Alert: Sami learns Will shot EJ, years ago, and the reason he's not in jail is because EJ kept quiet.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Tyler Golden

Comments

May 5, 2012 at 5:15 am
(1) Laurence H says:

Wow…..I really should not have read these spoilers…and I am GLAD those writers got fired…this week’s theme is one of melancholy and cruelty…how in any way is it a good storyline to let people believe their loved ones died..in Sami’s case, her Father, Mother, Uncle and Aunt, Sister and Husband (or ex)….I don’t like this crap at all….and please kill of Lexie already..this is getting too depressing to watch her last moments…..I always complained that their plots were too far fetched, but her terminal condition is the reality that they inject into this show? Yep……I hope they do get canceled….only because I know if they are, they’ll bring their A game to the final episodes….but this crap ain’t doin’ it.

May 5, 2012 at 5:19 am
(2) Laurence H says:

And who DIDN’T think they would all come out okay? There’s no mystery left…just atrocious and redundant writing….and I’m mad because I sincerily want this show to survive…but they have to follow the laws of nature…you have to evolve in order to survive….but they can’t or won’t….please do better, Days…because you’re pissing a lot of people off..this week seems so pointless…

May 5, 2012 at 6:19 am
(3) sue says:

Sami learns Will shot EJ and kept quiet,
she should be kissing Lucas for going to jail for Will and almost got beat to death there,
O’no she will yet again kiss EJ’s ass. @@
It was Lucas’s that love their son so much to do this,not EJ he just wants to use people :(

May 5, 2012 at 9:22 am
(4) Mary says:

I want to know why nobody says anything about John and Stefeno being brothers? Or John also being a Brady? I love the fact that they are related. I love Rafe and Carrie together. Her and Austin were boring.

May 5, 2012 at 9:23 am
(5) lou says:

so how old was Will when he shot EJ 9, 10 or 11 maybe.

May 5, 2012 at 9:26 am
(6) Mary S. says:

I like when John and Stefeno found out they were brothers. No body talks about that. Or that John is a Brady too. I also love Carrie and Rafe together.

May 5, 2012 at 10:24 am
(7) BLONDIE says:

i think it sounds like a good week for days. i completely understand why they had to let people believe everyone was dead, some how they had to blind side stepano quickly. it will be refreshing to see sami mourn her mother , she should feel bad for the way she has treated them. and billie finally in the isa great part for her. renee is doing a great job it very true to life if you have ever known someone who knew they only had a short time to live.

May 5, 2012 at 12:33 pm
(8) Tom Tom says:

I feel sorry for Austin. The guy is doing everything he can to make his marriage to Carrie work, and all she wants is to be with Rafe. I thought Austin was the love of Carrie’s life. She must have forgotten how hard they fought to be together. I really hope the writers reconcile these two before they leave town. Patrick Muldoon is a great actor and deserves a happy ending for his character.

May 5, 2012 at 1:41 pm
(9) Susan says:

If Carrie is leaving the show she will not be with Rafe. Bummer. And I agree with one of the comments. Enough already with Lexie, her exit is longer than Evita’s death scene. She wants out of acting, go. Why not replace her character anyway. It has been done over and over. It is not like she is Victor or Stefano that really cannot be replaced. They even replace Bo a while back for a time. And, if Madison is leaving, where does that leave Brady? However, they are too much already with the “throw on the bed” all the time. SAmi is SO tiresome with her men jumping. She does not care for anyone, just as long as there is a man and she can open her legs. Poor character, no dignity at all with all those kids.

May 5, 2012 at 1:47 pm
(10) Daysfan says:

The EJ/Sami stuff listed for Monday got edited out, thankfully.
I guess the new writers aren’t fans of rapemance either.

May 5, 2012 at 2:46 pm
(11) patsy says:

Well I,M a big EJAMI fan and I,D reather see them together them EJOLE orSAFE ATlest they have some chemistry tog ether

May 5, 2012 at 3:37 pm
(12) Laurence H says:

BLONDIE, something tells me that you are NOT the kind of person that people should want to be around alone….your eagerness to see people mourn loved ones that aren’t even dead…..and watch Lexie as she continues the “Pushing Up Daisies” Tour across Salem….there’s nothing great about this at all……………

May 5, 2012 at 4:37 pm
(13) donn says:

John n Stefano are brothers n thats why EJ looks like Grandpa

May 5, 2012 at 10:57 pm
(14) Sally says:

I have been a Days fan since I could remember. This soap is edicting and yes sometimes I think I get to involved with the show. I used to say and still do is this healthy to watch. Sometimes the storylines are not morally good to watch. But this is not “real”. It’s a soap. And as edicting as it is or morally wrong storyline I still watch it for entertainment. I don’t think Days Of Our Lives will be on for to much longer. Everyone is getting old or dropping out and the storylines seem to repeat the same to many times. But I love to watch Days and probably always will.

May 6, 2012 at 4:02 am
(15) cat says:

I am wonder if Ej isn’t jonh’s sons since they made his mother look just like kristen all those years ago an they did end up sleeping together. Which means Stepheno would be Ej uncle so technical he would still be a Demaria but he be a Brady an a Black as well which I think would be funny the people Stephano hates the most.

May 7, 2012 at 4:31 pm
(16) Peggy Gabehart says:

Best to DVR the show then fast forward through the boring parts (most of it).

May 7, 2012 at 5:03 pm
(17) Jeffrey H. says:

Hello all Days fans. I know how all of you feel about these stupid storylines that is ruining our show. I have said this three times already and Iíll say it again. Why donít all of you join me in a class action suit against the show that my friend and i are going to file? Funny how all of you complain about the writing but then all you shot me down wice when I told all of about it. If all of would join me and my friend in this lawsuit, we THE VIEWERS could have more say of what goes on, how the storylines should go and who comes on and who should go in the cast. Iím sick and tired of the writing,acting and the staff just doing whatever they want and the hell with us viewers. So for the FOURTH TIME, are all of you going to join in this class action suit and save our show before it goes the way of AMC and OLTL?

May 7, 2012 at 5:09 pm
(18) Booberry says:

I wasa so happy that Bo,Hope,Rafe,Carrie,Marlena & John came out of the safehouse ok. Although I had a feeling they would.

May 7, 2012 at 7:01 pm
(19) Jackie,South Boston,MA says:

Hi DOOL fans. I’m Jackie from South Boston and a certified “Southie” and 100% irish. I own Jackis’s Packie on Rte 34 and I sell ciggies & “Be ah” Stop by and mention you’re a DOOL fan and you’ll get my discount on ciggies & ” Be ah”.

May 7, 2012 at 7:04 pm
(20) Toni Leoni says:

Hello all. Its been a few weeks since I’ve been around. Can’t believe they fired the new writers. Just when its starting to get interseting and not BORING! Oh well we’ll see whats happens I guess.

May 8, 2012 at 4:24 am
(21) Brenda says:

I guess it’s a money thing, because key family members are frequently absent whenever there is a crisis. Where was Victor when Bo was in the hospital and this week you say that Victor is threatening harm to Stefano for killing Bo? I don’t watch the soaps for a really check; reality isn’t there. I think Days has too many characters and they don’t get enough air time. Victor and Maggie are absent; are Justin and Adrienne (enough Justin made a cameo appearance recently). Where is Sonny? I think the handwriting is on the wall — Sep 2013 will be the end for Days No wonder Peter is considering leaving. Why bring Shane back — will he remain idle too like Kayla? There are some great actors that are under utilized and mediocre ones getting too much air time. I’ve been a viewer of Days since it’s debut.

May 8, 2012 at 4:25 am
(22) Brenda says:

Will someone please remove whatever is in Roman’s mouth so he can speak more clearly.

May 8, 2012 at 1:06 pm
(23) Candie says:

It’s always the same storyline. They’re out to get revenge on Stefano. Carrie belongs with Austin not Rafe. If Bo leaves the show it won’t be the same.

May 8, 2012 at 3:18 pm
(24) Tabitha says:

Well i have been watching this show for 20 years and I was upset not to see the old Austin…i think that Nicole could be a good girl we all know she is bad but I think there is a small amount of hope that she could be a good character…Maybe her and Rafe might last for a while..If Bo leaves the show what the hell are they going to do with Hope?? I dont know..Im only 32 but a big fan…Sammy can remain a “bad girl” we all know from the show biggest loser and her recent interview on the Ellen show reveals she is an awesome person….I agree to many characters!!! But honestly who would i cut?? I dont know I love them all..they are doibg something right we are still watching..If it went the direction we all wanted the show would be boring thats why its a SOAP and not “Keeping up with the Kardashians” I hope it stays on the air…

May 9, 2012 at 12:51 am
(25) Laurence H says:

Tabitha, that IS the old Austin….Patrick Muldoon is the actor who originated the role of Austin Reed….Austin Peck is the actor most remembered for playing him, though (he was hot, so I can see why).

May 9, 2012 at 11:06 am
(26) LUMILYME says:

IF the writers make EJ John’s son,then Brady and EJ will be half-brothers, and “YES” EJ and SAMI would be ” COUSINS”

yet this soap loves to keep in all in the family LOL

May 9, 2012 at 11:10 am
(27) anna says:

Sami,learns Will shot EJ[to bad EJ didnot die}
Lucas saved his son from going to jail,Lucas is the Hero,
but wait and see,Sami will be all over EJ for not telling on Will,
yet Lucas almost got beat to death in jail.

May 9, 2012 at 1:47 pm
(28) Gigi says:

Damn, I thought for sure that John would be the father of EJ. I forgot about the cousin thing. Who could the father be???
And please writters… get rid of Carrie quick!!!

May 9, 2012 at 2:07 pm
(29) Gigi says:

Damn, I thought for sure that John would be the father of EJ. I didn’t even think about the cousin thing. Who will be the father???

And please, writers… get rid of Carrie quick!!!

May 9, 2012 at 3:33 pm
(30) Brenda B says:

I read that (Jack) – Jenifer husband, (Madison), (Carrie and Austin), will be leaving the show, April 25th was their last casting, and that Carrie might be preggie, so she and Austin will be going off together.

Will Rafe get with Nicole? She has develope feelings for him. Lexie is leaving, because she want to retire. I like Madison, I think she should stay, and she and Brady be a family, What role will Brady play when she leaves?

I am beginning to like Nicole, I think she deserves happiness, she has bed casted in the evil role long enough? Will EJ and Nicole Get back together? since he knows that she is carrying his baby.

I read Chad is going to sleep with home wrecker Gabie, and it’s not going to be because she druged him, it’s because he is a bow wow and she is a female bow wow. :-)

Why doesn’t she just die already? Gabi days should have been over – Boring!!!. I love Mel, but she need to get the right Guy, I don’t want her with Brady, Maybe Dr. Cameron. Who knows?.

These are just my personal opinion, and questions that make you go mmh? Of course I know this is not real life, but it been my show since I was about 13 years old, watching it with my mom, and i have been arould for more than 47 years so you do the fuzzy math lol. I will never tell. Have a good day all.

May 9, 2012 at 4:51 pm
(31) motherwolf says:

Here’s the deal, if you don’t like the storyline, WHY ARE YOU WATCHING??? Get over it, its just a SOAP.. OMG could you be more pathetic. These are designed to entertain us by providing such far fetched story lines. If you don’t like it… change the channel..

May 9, 2012 at 6:45 pm
(32) Laurence H says:

Motherwolf, shut the hell up. The fact of the matter is, a lot of us voicing our disdain are probably more loyal than you will ever be. What an immature comment “If you don’t like it, don’t watch it.”….what are you, 12? Believe me, if a lot of people took your advice this show would be canceled so fast you would have time to get the cookies out of the oven to stuff you fat face between commercial breaks……they are designed to entertain us, so maybe it would be nice to be entertained…and not bored to tears looking at crap that played in a similare sequence 5 years ago….and then two years before that…and so on and blah blah!!!

May 10, 2012 at 3:18 pm
(33) Kristi H says:

Motherwolf I totally agree with u. Its not hard to change the channel if u dnt like the storylines… I cant believe people would even think about filing a lawsuit againest writers of a soap opera lmao, because they dnt agree with whats happening. They need too have their own show and control it lol. How pathetic, I swear people file lawsuits for anything anymore. Takin up the courts time, costing tax payers money over bs like this. Those people need to get a life and seek professional help lol. I have been watching DOOL since I was 5 I am now 40, nothing surprises me on the show. Its not reality tv after all. Pick up the remote and change the channel people. Let the writers do their jobs, and get over it if u dnt like it.

May 11, 2012 at 4:20 pm
(34) Fan since 1984 says:

Those writers needed to be fired if not for the stupid story lines then for thinking that the fans of the show are stupid. I hope the new writers correct the EJ not being Stefano son storyline. Because if they don’t then what the hell was the whole storyline about EJ being the spitting image of Stefano father. The only way that can happen is if he is Stefano or John son. And I seem to remember vaguely a character by the name of Yvette that Victor helped leave Salem. Can’t remember much from that storyline but it was a very, very long time ago. As for Carrie and Austin, I love these actors but hate the way their characters are being written. And Honestly as much as I want EJ and Sami together, I can’t help but wonder how Rafe could have fallen in love with someone else when he loved Sami so much. Yep, Glad those stupid writers are gone.

May 11, 2012 at 5:18 pm
(35) Marilyn says:

This is so hilarious an entertaining. So…so…seldom do I ever read any of these comments. I just try to see the spoilers out of curiosity. But, truly all of you people are amazingly hooked. I’ve watched DOOL since I was just a little bitty girl, coming in from school to black and white TV. Mother, ironing for a few dollars to make ends meet. Mother told me to get my chores done, and told me I was too young to be watching the soap, as she also told me not to look at her “True Story” magazines as I was too young. Really left me curious, so I continued to hang out in the liv’n room so to watch the 30 min. show. As for the magazines I did catch a peek, but didn’t know what all the fuss was about. Mom has since passed away, Dec. 12Th, 2006. She was in her hospice bed in the liv’n room, and DOOL was on the TV, she took her last breath at 1:27 PM. So, many of our daily conversations were about the show and what we thought was going to happen next. Sometimes I wonder when I play my recording if she’s watch’n from above?? I like to believe she is, regardless of what’s happening on the show, this makes me smile:)) (Continued)……

May 11, 2012 at 5:20 pm
(36) Marilyn says:

(Continuation)…..
I’m just a few weeks shy of 58 yrs. and sometimes I wonder how these people have lasted soooooooooo……….long on this show. They were grownups for the most part when I was just a child. Get real folks, these are all human beings with kids, family, and lives of their own. The Soap has been the longest running of all soaps and Kudos to them. It’s been emotional with highs and lows, inspirational, lesson’s to apply in our own lives and a whole lot of far fetched drama and that’s what has kept all the viewer’s curiosity going all of these years. This show has been an addiction for the most of my live and has out lasted an enormous amount of books, TV series, an all the other soaps, so let’s be glad for all of these character’s bringing their skills and talents into our homes an allowing us to escape but if only for just 60 Min’s. from our own responsibilities, chores or drama or getting our butts to the kitchen to cook. I’ve LOVED this show since the beginning of day one, I will surely hate to see it go, but as we all know nothing and no one can last forever. Just “FAITH” and GOD. People I cried like no tomorrow when OPRAH went off the air, but to report I’m doing just fine. Thank You so much: each an everyone of you DOOL’s characters for entertaining me for which truly seems to be all of my life. “JOB WELL DONE”

May 29, 2012 at 10:36 pm
(37) Gulshan says:

Hi RobThat hardcover looks ecnellext! I would love to buy a copy (i’m in the UK and can’t get to Comic-con).WHat are the possibilities of purchasing one from this print run?thanksCliff