1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By August 7, 2012

Matthew AshfordHere's the latest Days of Our Lives comings and goings casting news.

Be sure to tune in, when the show resumes airing, next week. Matthew Ashford exits as Jack and Sarah Brown makes her final appearance as Madison on August 15.

Judi Evans and Wally Kurth are back as Adrienne and Justin on August 15, too. There return is tied to an unhappy turn of events.

After many months away from the Salem fold, Ralph Waite resurfaces as Father Matt on August 17. He'll offer counsel to Arianne Zucker's Nicole.

Brant Daughtery returns as Sonny's friend, Brian, on August 21. Daughtery shares scenes with Freddie Smith that will ultimately lead to a stunning story turn.

Also, as previously reported, look for Sebastian La Cause to debut as a gun-toting heavy named Silvio, the week of August 13.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

August 7, 2012 at 11:27 am
(1) Tom Tom says:

I’m wondering what’s up with the Freddie and Brian story. It says that it leads to a stunning story turn. Sounds intriguing to me. What could it be? Also wonder why Nicole gets a visit from Father Matt. Maybe Chloe sends him to see her.

August 7, 2012 at 11:34 am
(2) Shannon says:

I’ve been tired of Jack since they brought him back, so I will be glad to see him leave. As for Madison I’ve never liked her. After reading the update things do not look good for Nicole’s unborn baby.

August 7, 2012 at 7:01 pm
(3) A says:

So sad that Jack is leaving. There went my last reason to watch.

August 8, 2012 at 5:16 pm
(4) Shenda says:

Hard to understand how someone could be tired of Jack when he was hardly on. As for me, I can’t understand why Matt Ashford was so completely wasted this time around. I’m sick of seeing the same old characters on almost every day. My Days are likely done when Jack’s are.

August 8, 2012 at 5:19 pm
(5) Shenda says:

Hard to understand how someone could be tired of Jack when he was hardly on. As for me, I can’t understand why Matt Ashford was so completely wasted this time around. I’m sick of seeing the same old characters on almost every day and I’m losing interest.

August 13, 2012 at 5:20 pm
(6) dlee says:

I agree with Shenda. Love Jack and feel that he wasn’t used enough. They had some good moments with his hostage flashbacks, but glossed over what could have been a great storyline. Anyway, I certainly will miss him and Jen together. I probably won’t stop watching until Bo makes his exit, though. I hate the dissolution of the “supercouples” . I like some of the young actors well enough, but don’t like a steady diet of these storylines. More balance is needed.

August 13, 2012 at 5:39 pm
(7) Chickie4 says:

Love Jack, wish they pushed and gave him more lines with his problems, that was good and probably helped people that it happens to also! I hear all this hate this one dislike that one! I am a days fan and will watch it till it ends. They are all great actors! Fan no matter who is coming or going! Keep up the good work!

August 13, 2012 at 5:45 pm
(8) grandmabasketball says:

how to get rid of everyone, blow up the whole town and start over. I have watch days since show one. missed a few while working but was able to catch up when I retired, things hadn’t changed much. I will give the new writes a chance to fix this mess but not long. than its good bye frome me.

August 13, 2012 at 5:52 pm
(9) vivienne says:

Perhaps Nicole needs counseling because she would have lost the
baby in the disaster. Who ever doesn’t care for Madison, not to worry. She died today.

August 13, 2012 at 8:26 pm
(10) Andrea says:

I have been watchng Days since the beginning. When Jack left I was upset, this time not so much. I don’ t think Nicole should lose her baby. There would go the storyline when he finds out he is the father and is involved with Sammie.

August 13, 2012 at 8:51 pm
(11) Kim says:

I think Brady and Melanie will be killed off

August 13, 2012 at 9:15 pm
(12) kim says:

i dont understand why they went to the trouble of breaking up dan and jen just to see jack leave and why does brady never get a break on the love i want to see him happy.

August 14, 2012 at 3:42 pm
(13) Jeanie says:

We don’t need the ex-Salemites to return!! BUT, we do need BO BRADY to stay. The money that is saved by losing Jack, Madison, Ian, and Melanie, give it to Bo! Hope needs Bo, the Salem Police needs Bo, and the FANS need BO BRADY!!

August 14, 2012 at 4:36 pm
(14) Joanne says:

I disagree with comment #13 completely!! Seems to me Peter has his wife do his talking. Big mistake letting Sara Brown (Madison) go I enjoyed the story line of Brady and her together, without her ex in the picture, I agree why put Jack and Jen together then pull Jack out? He was never given the greatest storyline, I liked Melanie sorry to see her go, it is Abby they need to get rid of, I am for bringing new people on the show, EJ and Sami have a great storyline going, don’t blow it writers!!

August 14, 2012 at 4:36 pm
(15) Joanne says:

August 15, 2012 at 11:40 am
(16) Chris says:

Glad to see Jack leave also! He is such a bad actor

August 27, 2012 at 2:16 pm
(17) Janelle says:

Matthew Ashford and Peter Reckell are both excellent actors! The problem is simply that Days has been wasting their talents for the past few years. I, for one, am sad that Jack is gone and absolutely devastated that we’re going to be losing Bo in a couple months!!!

October 8, 2012 at 9:32 pm
(18) ash says:

1st and 2nd generation days watchers are VERY upset repeating story lines and yet AGAIN taking ANOTHER Baby from Nicoleeee!!! HuMmm wonder who’s baby she’ll steal next …