1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers August 13 to 17

By August 11, 2012

Alison SweeneyMonday, August 13

An injured Lucas and Roman are brought to the triage center at the pub.

Will arrives in time to rescue EJ and Sami.

Andrew escapes, while Chad tends to Gabi.

Brady and Melanie are trapped by a cave-in.

Ian professes his love to Madison, admitting he used Kate to infiltrate the DiMeras.

Daniel and Bo try to reach Nicole as she fights through terrible pain.

Cameron, Jack and Jennifer are desperate to save Abigail, who is trapped in an elevator.

DVR Alert: Sami stuns EJ and Will with a huge announcement.

Tuesday, August 14

Daniel is injured, while trying to reach Nicole.

Marlena and Kayla assure Roman that Lucas and Will are looking for Sami.

Roman tells John and Marlena that Sami was in the warehouse helping EJ.

Bo and Daniel make there way through the wreckage, but Nicole is nowhere to be found.

Lucas and Will return to the warehouse, but can't find Sami.

DVR Alert: Jack frees Abigail, but remains trapped in the elevator, when another explosion hits.

Wednesday, August 15

Animosity builds between Ian and John.

Kate faces off with Ian, who admits he "got rid" of Stefano.

John searches for the missing Brady.

Melanie uses her nursing skills to revive an unconscious Brady.

Chad and Gabi arrive just as Melanie and Brady escape and share a hug.

DVR Alert: Daniel and Bo find a dazed Nicole, wandering the square and in premature labor.

Thursday, August 16

Kate vows to turn Ian in to the police, but he warns no one will believe her, because she has no proof.

Brady, Melanie, Chad and Gabi share a happy reunion.

Gabi fears she'll be exposed by Andrew.

Daniel saves Nicole's baby and stops her premature labor.

Melanie and Daniel are thrilled to find each other alive and well.

DVR Alert: Nicole decides she wants a life with Daniel, while he comes to a completely different realization.

Friday, August 17

Lucas tells Kate he's finished with Sami.

Daniel admits to Maggie that he's been using Nicole.

Roman arrives to take a statement from Melanie.

Gabi tries to come clean about Andrew, but Chad won't let her blame herself for what happened.

Daniel starts to let Nicole down easy, but she insists he listen to what she has to say.

DVR Alert: Melanie and Gabi are shocked, when they see who is brought into the hospital.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

August 11, 2012 at 11:38 am
(1) Maria says:

Sounds very exciting & interesting! I can’t wait for Monday!

August 11, 2012 at 12:48 pm
(2) Joanne says:

Uh oh. Lucas tells Kate he’s finished with Sami? I don’t like that. I want the two of them together. I love lumi.

August 11, 2012 at 2:00 pm
(3) Dmitri says:

How was Daniel using Nicole? Well, at least she can be with Rafe now.

August 11, 2012 at 4:46 pm
(4) Gigi says:

Sounds like a great week!

August 11, 2012 at 4:46 pm
(5) GiGi says:

Nicole will probably end up with Eric, he’s coming back. Rafe can be with Kristin Blake-she always wanted John Black-he’s a mini-John. Can’t wait for it all to play out. I’ve missed DOOL!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome Back!!

August 11, 2012 at 5:26 pm
(6) Janet says:

How,was Daniel useing nicole? I hope gabi does get caught!

August 11, 2012 at 8:24 pm
(7) LouisianaDaysFan says:

Thank God the show is back on. Can’t wait.

August 12, 2012 at 9:42 am
(8) BLONDIE says:

how was daniel using nicole? maybe he was useing her because he never got over jennifer, but he wanted everybody to think he did. sounds like a great week as long as gabi and ian get caught.

August 12, 2012 at 8:29 pm
(9) TonysLady says:

Nicole is such a skank. I hope Eric does not have anything to do with her when he comes back. But then again, if it keeps her away from Ej then I guess I’m willing to sacrifice Eric for the cause. Let’s place bets on how many more guys Nicole will have sex with before giving birth. hahahahaha.

August 12, 2012 at 11:46 pm
(10) mp says:

BLONDIE i know why daniel is using her and he knows Nicole and Rafe is doing to EJ for you know Johnny’s disappearance aftermath with Sami is about their son Johnny and the fake news report i hope daniel expose nicole and rafe what they are doing to EJ the father of sami’s children and daniel is also using nicole and rafe it was their idea by switching dna/paternity results and i know daniel has history of paternity/dna switching with chloe it was stephaine and caroline switching paternity idea i know daniel is the real father of Parker not Phillip he did the same thing to Kayla and Steve’s adopted baby long time ago.

August 13, 2012 at 5:28 am
(11) Elliott says:

Lucas has said more than hundreds times before that he is throw with Sami. Only words without meaning.

August 13, 2012 at 11:42 am
(12) samidimera says:

Peter needs to leave sooner rather than later. As I said before,he is a washed up has been. Its 2012 going on 2013, not 1982 going 1983. Face it,the 80’s are long over and Im sick and tired of hearing it. Here is a good song for Peter’s departure.

NAH NAH NAH NAH
NAH NAH NAH NAH
HEY HEY HEY
GOODBYE!!!!!

Dont let the door hit you on the way out!!

August 13, 2012 at 5:01 pm
(13) Vodka Guy,Atlanta,GA says:

Hello my fellow Days fans. It was great to see the Olympics but it was great to see Days back on today. When,it came on,I had a shot of vodka and toasted the show. Great to have it back. Also Im celebrating Days first day back tonight with a great dinner. Im making one of Caroline’s favorites. Sirloin beef tips grilled with gravy with onions and sauteed mushrooms, a little bit of sherry wine over delicous egg noodles and steamed asparugus with seasongs on it on the side and of course a triple shot of vodka on the rocks. What a way to celebrate Days coming back. Sound great or what?

August 13, 2012 at 5:32 pm
(14) BLONDIE says:

mp i like the way tou think and i agree

August 13, 2012 at 6:36 pm
(15) Laurence H says:

While I’m excited to see the new episodes, I am well aware of the routine they have of making an exciting run of episodes and then bottoming out around the midway point. If I can see spoilers like this for the next two months I will eat my words….and a plate of Chicken Parmesan

August 13, 2012 at 11:42 pm
(16) mp says:

BLONDIE do you think about EJ running from the law can sami tell Abe what’s going on that she is clearing EJ’s name and helping him and tell abe about the evidence of the gloves and the flashdrive and the treatment SPD and Rafe is doing to him in false imprisonment am i right or wrong that Abe has the right to know about this but Abe is family to EJ and Chad right with lexi gone i need your advice about SPD did not tell Abe what’s going on with EJ that Abe is family can Abe help EJ or put him in jail

August 14, 2012 at 12:55 pm
(17) Vodka Guy,Atlanta,GA says:

Hello again everyone. I just want to clarify that when I said I was celebrating and having a dinner I meant I was celebrating that Days was coming back on after 2 weeks, not celebrating the explosion and tragedy. I don’t want no one to think I was celebrating tragedy. Forgive me I already had a few shots of vodka yesterday when I posted.

August 15, 2012 at 5:53 pm
(18) Cloud says:

Does anyone know the current storyline is under new writers or the sacked ones? It has been so good for last month about EJ, Sami and Will. Hope the story continues under new writers. Pls get rid of Rafe!

August 15, 2012 at 11:24 pm
(19) Kim says:

I am sad to see them write Jack off so soon, but it just didn’t seem like the old magic was there with Jennifer. I am glad that they brought them back together for the fans and allowed him an exit with dignity. I am more upset over losing BO. The show will not be the same without him, but I understand that everyone needs a break from time to time.
And I much more prefer Sami with EJ than Lucas, just so much more charisma. They will bring Daniel and Jennifer together now and poor Nicole will once again be out in the cold. But for the first time in a long time, I enjoy watching, and that hasn’t always been the case but I am a loyal fan ove 35 years.

August 16, 2012 at 7:23 pm
(20) britt says:

@Dmitri I think he was using her to help him keep his mind off whats going on with melody and as a rebound from Jennifer

August 17, 2012 at 8:26 am
(21) Dawn says:

I cant wait for Friday!!!

August 17, 2012 at 2:54 pm
(22) mareebee says:

I haven’t watched in a long time although I do keep up with the spoilers….I can’t wait for Daniel and Jennifer to get back together – his “romance” with Nicole was just disgusting. Nicole can have Rafe since Sami is too preoccupied with EJ that she eventually lost Lucas too. I wonder who they’ll pair up with Billie….Brady maybe?

August 17, 2012 at 5:03 pm
(23) YouWishYouCouldBeME says:

I love it when particular someones pretend to be me and try to get people riled up. And then……..noone gets riled up. Ahahaha. Everybody knows you are a fake. It’s just a sad, sad day when you have to pretend to be someone you don’t know, have never met, and supposedly hate – just to have a little fun on the internet. How about get a life? LOLOLOLOL

And since I “hate” the 80′s – I’d have never sang the Nah Nah Nah hey hey hey goodbye song. What a loser you are. You must hate yourself and your life. I feel sorry for you.

August 27, 2012 at 2:01 pm
(24) Janelle says:

Peter Reckell is one of the most gifted actors I’ve ever seen, and I’d be happy to provide the YouTube references that led me to this belief if anyone’s interested. And not just from the 80s, either. He’s been consistently doing excellent work for his whole career.

What’s tired and washed up are the storylines and scripts he’s been given. With the material they’ve been given to work with for the past few years, I can’t blame anyone for getting the mistaken impression that Bo & Hope are boring has-beens. They’ve only had a handful of decent scenes lately, and if you blinked, you missed them.

My hope is that the show realizes what a huge fanbase Peter still has and what tremendous value he could still provide, and get him back on contract as soon as possible. And I hope they give Peter & Kristian a story worthy of their incredible talent and chemistry and history, so they can shine and show everyone just exactly how great they really are instead of languishing in the background all the time. They deserve better than what they’ve been getting, and so do we!!!

YouWishYouCouldBeME: Yes, I also thought that Kiss Him Goodbye (which hit the charts back in 1969) was an amusing choice for someone who’s attempting to convince us that just because something/someone has been around for a while, they are no longer relevant. I think the original poster effectively disproved their own point. :)