1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers August 27 to 31

By August 25, 2012

Alison SweeneyMonday, August 27

Julie tries to convince Melanie that Nick has changed, while Maggie orders Julie to back off.

Sami is released on bail and has a tense encounter with Rafe.

Nicole tells Daniel she wants to be more than friends.

Lucas accuses Sami of wanting all the men in her life to stay in love with her.

Melanie opens up to Chad about Nick.

DVR Alert: Hope visits Nick and reveals the timing of his parole hearing couldn't be worse.

You can read the complete Monday through Friday's spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

August 25, 2012 at 11:57 am
(1) Laurence H says:

Well, maybe the episodes will play out better than the spoilers indicate….because the spoilers look boring. But I must say, the writing this week has been very refreshing. And the overall mood was a little darker….I loved it.

August 25, 2012 at 12:20 pm
(2) Joanne says:

Loved the Will sleeping with Gabi this week. The fallout from it is going to be great. Can’t wait to see Sonny stand up to T. Can’t wait to see the scene where Maggie asks Victor if Nicole can move in with them. That’s going to be great. The week sounds good to me. I like these new writers already. But then anything is better than the last ones.

August 25, 2012 at 7:29 pm
(3) Lorraine says:

I hated the Gabi Will segment. It is the old chestnut of gay is a choice. Too many men hide in marriages and create misery for the women they marry to live out a lie. This is an attempt at “cure the gay.”

August 25, 2012 at 9:22 pm
(4) Anne says:

I am mixed on the Will/Sonny story. I want them to be on the front burner and in a good story together. But if that constantly involves Gabi, I am not interested. I wish they would have just let Will have grief sex with a random guy. If this was last summer it would have made sense for it to be Gabi. That sex scene was too graphic since Will is gay. This show best do this gay story justice and allow Will and Sonny to have a beautiful love scene when the time comes.

I do like that this is helping to solidify how Will feels toward Sonny. I just hope we finally get to start seeing Will show those feelings toward him. I only hope that if Gabi gets pregnant Will and Sonny raise the child together. If not, I have no interest either in the story.

August 25, 2012 at 10:31 pm
(5) MP says:

Anne i agree and disagree with your comment. Will is straight last of couple of years he has 2 girlfriends Gabi and Mia and having grief sex with Gabi is just like when he saw his mother Sami and EJ did grief sex because of the fake news report about their son johnny and now sonny telling will about being gay i understand about T Will’s best friend because he was angry and mad at his best friend. Tad has been Will’s best friend since high school before Sonny came to Salem there is 2 stories being straight or being gay and announce it too. Sonny should back off and Will he should talk to his parents and his family. When T did to punch Sonny because of his best friend Will only parents and his family knows and talking to Will in private not sonny is not his business in my opinion his best friend T is protecting his best friend Will.

August 26, 2012 at 2:19 am
(6) Laurence H says:

MP, I would like to know how you came to that conclusion about Will…and how you think T cold cocking Sonny in the face and blasting Will for being gay is being protective…and no offense, but your sentences are like bad stockings….they’re always running.

August 26, 2012 at 7:59 am
(7) Pepper says:

Am I like the only one that thinks Will and Tad Tfor short, should hook up. I think they have better chemistry than Will and Sonny anyday.

August 26, 2012 at 11:43 am
(8) EA says:

Looks like a pretty ho-hum week for Days. Is this Nick being Melanie’s stalker just some new made up story? Since I really don’t remember that. But missed some of Days back then anyway.

They sure seem to be making a big deal about Nick this week when he was such a secondary character anyway.

August 26, 2012 at 1:40 pm
(9) Leanne says:

I couldn’t remember exactly why Melanie would be upset at Nick’s return. For others who can’t remember why Melanie would be upset at Nick’s return read this link from Wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Fallon

I think Blake Berris is a good actor, but I do not care for the character Nick. They could have left him out of the show as far as I’m concerned.

August 27, 2012 at 6:05 am
(10) Emily says:

The decision by DAYS execs and writers to make Will, an out gay man, have sex with a female is horrendous. It gives a bad message to society on so many levels.

Just think of the terrible and confusing message this gives to all of the young male gay teens watching who are struggling against a homophobic society and to their homophobic parents who will now point to DAYS graphic Will-Gabi sex scene and falsely think that they can somehow change their gay teen to being straight.

To the DAYS execs and writers, shame on you!!! You are doing nothing but fueling homophobia and bigotry with this terrible decision of yours.

August 27, 2012 at 5:43 pm
(11) Kelaine says:

I don’t understand what the big deal is to Melanie about Nicks Parole hearing, after all she testifie for him to get him a lesser sentence and she forgave him for his actions against her, so why the big deal now?

August 27, 2012 at 9:46 pm
(12) mp says:

LaurenceH my conclusion about Will is you know the history of him he has past relationships of his ex girlfriends Gabi and Mia did you watch it years ago i did on you tube and the whole thing of Tad (T) and Sonny is just. I know what he did is wrong but he knows Will they are best friends since high school years ago and he was straight before Sonny came to Salem he dosen’t know about Will being gay or not did you see Tad’s reaction that he is gay he did back off did you see it on you tube how about Will’s reaction when Sonny kissed him he did back off too why Sonny convince him is he gay or not or having feelings too can his grandmother Marlena is a professional therapist will did go to her for advice. How did Will became gay because he hang out with Sonny and his friends and accidentally kiss his friend can Sonny back off and give Will his space. He needs his parents and family now.

August 28, 2012 at 1:13 am
(13) Laurence H says:

@MP, first thing’s first….a little punctuation goes a long way. Not telling you how to write…just saying that my head hurt trying read that lol. Now with that said, as someone who has had girlfriends and is gay, that means absolutely nothing. I was gay way before my first boyfriend and the storyline going the way it does make perfect sense. It’s one thing to finally admit it to yourself and another thing to actually live it. For you to say that Will is gay because he hung out with Sonny and his friends is downright ridiculous…by that logic, why isn’t Chad gay? I mean he hung out with Will AND Sonny. I’m not even going to try to say this nicely…it’s pretty clear that you have limited knowledge on homosexuality. I’m not saying you’re ignorant or dumb…I’m just saying that just because Tad didn’t know Sonny was gay doesn’t mean he wasn’t gay…hell, as it wasm only Marlena, Sonny and EJ actually knew it before Will said anything.

August 28, 2012 at 1:51 am
(14) MP says:

laurence h thank you one thing about Chad i know he hang out with Sonny and his friends and his current girlfriend Melanie there is one thing he is not gay he is a Dimera his sister Lexi died of a brain tumor his half brother Cameron, EJ, Tony, and his father Stefano. I know you are telling me about. Tad already know that Sonny is gay at Brady Pub but Tad didn’t know his best friend Will is gay when he saw him at the Horton Town Square and one more thing about Marlena Sonny and EJ knows he is gay after he told his parents. Lucas and Sami and his Uncle Roman. I am sorry your head hurt to read my comment did you ever watch days on you tube and your spelling wasm what’s that. Start watching days on you tube

August 28, 2012 at 8:14 am
(15) Janice says:

Have I missed something…..Did Nicole & Jack ever have story together?

August 28, 2012 at 8:58 am
(16) Voice of Reason says:

Janice…yes Jack & Nicole had a story together and they were a riot!

August 28, 2012 at 1:47 pm
(17) Claudia says:

Sorry to say I beginning to hate seeing Sami she is a slut.

August 29, 2012 at 4:56 am
(18) Laurence H says:

Okay, MP, I’m sorry I addressed you because your comments are very difficult to follow. All I see is that you keep stating the same thing and telling me to watch DOOL on Youtube..I DO watch the Youtube clips as well as the videos available on Hulu and NBC’s website…so what’s your point? And Tad didn’t know Sonny was gay until the picture of him and Sonny appeared on the Facebook-like site with someone commenting on Sonny’s homosexuality…and Sonny, Marlena and EJ all suspected Will was gay before anyone else…or were YOU not watching the episodes? Watch the FULL episodes, not just clips you can’t seem to put in order.

August 29, 2012 at 3:36 pm
(19) Voice of Reason says:

I dont understand why people would watch on Youtube rather than on TV or NBC.com. You aren’t getting the whole episode if you watch on Youtube.

September 8, 2012 at 9:13 am
(20) epc chorley says:

hi!,I really like your writing very much! share we keep up a
correspondence extra about your article on AOL? I need an expert in this space to resolve
my problem. May be that’s you! Taking a look forward to peer you.