1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days' Blake Berris Biography

By August 27, 2012

Blake BerrisBlake Berris is back as Days of Our Lives' offbeat and oft-times twisted Nick Fallon, a character he originated and portrayed from 2006 to 2009.

The talented actor has amassed numerous credits, both in film and on television, since leaving daytime.

Want to know more about the actor? You can read a detailed biography on Berris, here.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Kristian Dowling

Comments

August 27, 2012 at 3:37 pm
(1) BLONDIE says:

okay i watched days to with nick. i can’t figure out the reason to bring him back if his character is intwined with melanie, since she is leaving the show. since he has of no importance to the show, what is his purpose?

August 27, 2012 at 6:36 pm
(2) samidimera says:

I agree with Blondie. What’s the point? Hopefully, this is a guest stint and he’s gone within the month.

August 28, 2012 at 2:47 am
(3) Sandy says:

DITTO!!!!!

August 28, 2012 at 3:26 am
(4) Addicted to Days says:

All of the above… Me too!

August 28, 2012 at 3:36 am
(5) Addicted to Days says:

Make that four (4) of us as I agree completely.

August 29, 2012 at 4:50 am
(6) Laurence H says:

I am in complete agreement with everyone here….I don’t see the point of him coming back…and from seeing the episodes he’s in, it damn sure isn’t because of his acting.

August 29, 2012 at 11:37 am
(7) Voice of Reason says:

OK, I have left 2 comments sticking up for Nick and they havent posted. I guess the webmaster of this site doesnt like Nick either. He was involved in alot of the big storylines back in the day whether he was playing good or playing psycho. Also, he was brilliant. I hope they play on his smarts this time around.

August 29, 2012 at 12:24 pm
(8) Joanne says:

I’m glad Nick is back. Blake Berris is a great actor. I’m sure they’ll find story line for him once Melanie leaves. I think here are plenty of people on the show he can work with. I can’t wait to see what they have in store for him.

August 29, 2012 at 10:23 pm
(9) bonnie says:

Ok, I liked Nick ( acting) he can stay but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get rid of Julie! Susan S Hayes needs to go, maybe back to acting school!! She stinks!!!

November 22, 2012 at 6:25 am
(10) Fannie says:

I like Nick’s character. I believe it has the most potential on the show. Blake the actor who plays Nick, is a very talented actor. Can’t wait to see more of Nick

February 10, 2013 at 12:05 am
(11) Phyllis rice says:

I was enjoying not seeing Nick!!