1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days' Kristen and Brady: Get Ready for Sparks

By October 11, 2012

Eileen DavidsonBack in the nineties, Days of Our Lives' Kristen was obsessed with one man, John Black. But, these days, Eileen Davidson says "all men catch her eye." And John's son is among them. So get ready for sparks between Kristen and Brady.

"[Kristen] kind of has this thing with men in general, when she comes back," explains Davidson. "She's trying to also prove that she's not interested in John."

Enter Brady, who's "very suspicious of her, clearly because of Marlena and John," notes Davidson. "Obviously, he would not be believing anything she says."

Nevertheless, Brady is intrigued by Kristen.

"Are there sparks?" asks Davidson. "I think there are just in terms of the fact that she has such a history with his father."

It's a history Brady is "very aware" of, notes Davidson. "It poses a problem for [Kristen]; the way that he's trying to protect Marlena. So there are definitely sparks between them."

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Imeh Akpanudosen

Comments

October 12, 2012 at 9:23 am
(1) Voice of Reason says:

I knew it! Brady’s gonna fool around with Daddy’s old girlfriend! LOL

October 12, 2012 at 10:21 am
(2) Laurie says:

I was JUST thinking about Brady and Kristen the other day…that would REALLY drive John and Marlena crazy and would make some great story telling!!!

October 12, 2012 at 1:40 pm
(3) de says:

isnt kristen bradys cousin?

October 12, 2012 at 3:58 pm
(4) Midge22 says:

Hopefully we’ll also seea return of Susan Banks. One thing about Kristen is that she looks like she stepped off the 80′s set of Dynasty. Very Joan Collins/Linda Evans there. That hat looked really stupid and that satin red blouse was so out of date. They may have had to do budget cuts and she probably wore that when she was on in the 80′s/90′s. I’ve actually noticed a lot of terrible clothes on them all lately. Where are they shopping, Wal Mart?

October 13, 2012 at 3:16 am
(5) hospitalitea says:

I am sorry, But the idea of Kristen and Brady together is SICK, SICK, SICK not only that he was a baby and is 20-25 year younger than her

October 14, 2012 at 2:45 am
(6) annies says:

If she is Stefano’s daughter, that makes her John’s niece. So what happened with them years ago? How can she get involved with Brady now, if they’re related?

October 14, 2012 at 11:19 am
(7) Dotty says:

Kristen & Peter, if I recall, were adopted by Stefano when their parents died. I’m not even sure if he officially adopted them.

October 15, 2012 at 3:58 pm
(8) Voice of Reason says:

Supposedly Kristen & Peter were adopted. And back then John didn’t know he was a Dimera. No blood relations here. They seriously need to be careful here, everyone is related!

October 15, 2012 at 5:16 pm
(9) Vonnie says:

YUK! Kristin is WAY too old for Brady. Just doesn’t make any sense especially since she was suppose to marry John many years ago. Please, Please don’t go there!!

October 15, 2012 at 6:44 pm
(10) JB says:

definitely YUK…

October 16, 2012 at 10:29 am
(11) kathy says:

no! i do not want brady and kristen togeather i agree that is just sick

October 16, 2012 at 10:02 pm
(12) morgan says:

A sure way of driving any viewer with half a brain; far, far away!

October 17, 2012 at 1:23 pm
(13) Suzanne says:

it is not only this story line,but Jennifer really???? She did not and would not push Nicole’s ass down the steps. Please get this straight right away. Brady get the story straight. You did not see her push Nicole

October 17, 2012 at 2:29 pm
(14) Janelle says:

Midge22, I’m sorry to be the one to have to break the news to you, but the 80s are back in style. They’ve been creeping up on us for a while now.

Agree that a Kristin/Brady pairing sounds icky.

I LOVE that Brady is trying to protect Marlena! For all intents and purposes, she’s his mother, and I really would like to see them play that up!!!

October 19, 2012 at 10:13 am
(15) Tatiana says:

I would rather see Brady fall in love with Kristen and vice versa regardless of age..LOL..just to get to John and Marlena..I don’t want ED wasted as an interloper for them..they are Old and I am done with watching them suck face over and over..Yep I loved them back in the 80s not soo much now..

October 19, 2012 at 1:12 pm
(16) Joanne says:

I would like to see Kristen hook up with John and send Marlena off in the sunset, I feel she brings nothing to Days her mushy scenes with John makes me gag.

October 20, 2012 at 11:43 am
(17) michelle says:

so kristen made women to look just like her when she was with john kristen played two ej dad is john ej mom is susan ej should know how dad is it is john

October 20, 2012 at 11:58 am
(18) michelle says:

hi kristine made susan she could not have baby with john so susan could have john baby ej john susan ej should know who dad is we all know it john

October 20, 2012 at 2:08 pm
(19) michelle says:

hi i thought nicole was be just like kristen when came to ej i thought she was have ej baby i like ej with nicole , they look good together i think , ej should find out john is his dad and see susan back

October 20, 2012 at 10:30 pm
(20) brad says:

Brady and Kristen? Booo I was really hiping Brady and Jennifer were gonna be put together

October 22, 2012 at 10:16 am
(21) Joanie says:

No their not related cause Kristen isn’t Stephnos real daughter she’s adopted. But this may be inresting to see…

November 9, 2012 at 5:19 pm
(22) Maria says:

John is not a Dimera he is an Alamain he is Lawrence Alamains brother who he thought drowned as a child

November 11, 2012 at 8:39 pm
(23) michelle says:

lets see ej mom back lets see kristen back as susan ej mom

November 28, 2012 at 7:20 pm
(24) glynda says:

I think there is very much chemistry between Kristen and Brady. I think it is a bit strange, but hey its Salem. John and marlena are so boring. And as far as Kristen being older so what. Maddison was older too. Brady needs a challenging woman and Kristen is perfect. I absolutely love her. Can’t wait to see how this ends. Loving Kristen in Muskogee Oklahoma

December 4, 2012 at 7:52 pm
(25) laura says:

I think EJ and Brady should come and oil me up and give me a massage.

January 23, 2013 at 9:05 am
(26) Mags says:

I don’t watch when that story line is on. Not interested in John, Marlena, and especially Kristen.

May 1, 2013 at 5:31 pm
(27) Moe says:

What a fiasco this show is, we have the Kristen, who can’t do no wrong, and we have Brady that is the biggest gullible guy in the world.
And of course Samantha and EJ, another fiasco. Get rid of this nonsense and put something worth watching.

May 8, 2013 at 4:50 pm
(28) MaLi says:

Funny how I was totally against it & now Brady&Kristen have sorta grown on me. It would be nice to see Kristen do a 180 and be normal & maybe happy with baby & Brady.