1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers October 22 to 26

By October 20, 2012

Deidre HallMonday, October 22

Kristen tells Marlena that she's back in Salem to make amends, but Marlena rebuffs her.

After Kristen leaves, Marlena searches for her cell phone to call John, but it's gone.

A visit from Brady makes Jennifer realize Daniel is the only one who believes she's innocent.

Nicole rejects Daniel's suggestion that her fall was an accident, insisting Jennifer wanted her and her baby out of the way.

Jennifer arrives to apologize to Nicole for everything, but things quickly turn into a fight.

You can read the complete Monday through Friday's spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy:  NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

October 20, 2012 at 10:19 am
(1) nathan says:

Well let the negativity begin! Sounds like another good week to me. Thank you for bringing Kristen back!! Wow!! She looks great for 53! I wonder what is up with Nick. Does he not like the gays??

October 20, 2012 at 11:42 am
(2) Laurence H says:

“Well, let the negativity begin!”…..well, if it was such a good week, you wouldn’t need to add that little jab. I swear, people can’t say anything nowadays without some happy go lucky sap with apparently low standards for a great soap opera coming along and and crying because a fan dares to not like the direction of the show…..well let it begin with me. This is my last time commenting on the spoilers for a long time. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again….they just don’t care anymore and it’s like NBC is sabotaging this show.

October 20, 2012 at 12:05 pm
(3) DOOL Viewer says:

I think Nick’s problem goes back to when he was in prison. Could it be that he was raped while he was there? That might explain his actions toward Will and Sonny. Otherwise looks like an OK week.

October 20, 2012 at 12:08 pm
(4) Doris JJ says:

Is it possible that Nick was raped in prison and it bings back awful memories? It might have nothing to do with Will and Sonny just a terrible thing that happened to him.

October 20, 2012 at 10:30 pm
(5) mp says:

nathan is not that is because that Nick and Will are family and cousins nobody did not tell Nick abontut Will is gay and having gay relationship with sonny i think it is uncomfortable for him seeing his cousin and Sonny together his family did not tell him what’s going on i am glad Nicole is not pressing charges against Jennifer because Roman knows Nicole is lying and giving false statement and so called witness Brady and Billie they did not see what happened just an argument i am proud of EJ for not pressing charges against Daniel Nicole Rafe wait until they see EJ’s sister Kirsten. I hope she tell them to stay away from EJ.

October 21, 2012 at 6:27 am
(6) ann says:

Dont be so proud of EJ,he is just doing this to win Sami back,you will see this soon :)

I say alot less of EJ and Sami,
alot more of Brady Lucas and John :) )

October 21, 2012 at 4:27 pm
(7) BLONDIE says:

how long is jennifer going to wait to tell everyone that nicole told her that she had already lost her baby? the only reason nicole is going to let jennifer of the hook is because daniel told her he would still leave with her. come on writer we are not stupid.

October 21, 2012 at 10:50 pm
(8) topaz7 says:

When Nicole told Jennifer she’d lost her baby, she recovered by referencing having lost her baby girl, her first baby.

October 21, 2012 at 10:53 pm
(9) topaz7 says:

When Nicole told Jennifer about having lost her baby, she covered by referencing her baby girl, her first baby.
Loving Gabi and Nick! They are great together!!

October 22, 2012 at 2:53 am
(10) mp says:

BLONDIE don’t get hopes up they are not going anywhere since Chloe is coming back in Jan 2013 and i agree about Jennifer tell everyone the secret i will see that too is in the spoilers and Rafe will be exposed lying to the entire Brady family that he is not the father and Nicole admit by recording that EJ is the real father and their plan DNA and switching paternity wait until his boss and Sami’s father Roman hears that Rafe told Carrie instead of Sami and the family and do not blame Daniel they got him involved.

October 22, 2012 at 10:21 am
(11) mar says:

…to mp…Nick belongs to the Horton clan..no relation to Will..Jennifer & Hope are his cousins..Maggie is great-aunt..Marie Horton(deceased) is grandmother…also agree that his ‘problem’ may go back to when he was in prison…

October 22, 2012 at 12:16 pm
(12) mareebee says:

Will is a Horton. He is the grandson of Bill Horton, Lucas’ dad. Will was named after him.

October 22, 2012 at 1:55 pm
(13) abeth118 says:

I just don’t understand what kind of hospital they are running here? Nicole’s baby was dead days or weeks before the “fall” and how come it wasn’t put into the chart for all to see? Every doctor in that hospital has looked into her chart and no one saw anything?? Come on writer’s pull yourselves together and produce realistic storylines.

October 22, 2012 at 5:30 pm
(14) shygirl says:

Nicole apparently stole her chart and threw it away. (I once had a patient steal her chart out of the nurses station, so I know it can happen!)
But I am wondering when that doctor will come back and let everyone know Nicole is lying. Right now I can’t stand to watch the scenes with Nicole. She is too evil for words, using her baby’s death like she is to harm Jennifer. True, Jennifer’s anger was out of control, but still…Nicole provoked her over and over. I can’t stand to look at Nicole’s red swollen nose and all her snot and tears. PLEASE!!!! Someone murder her character!!!!! And when did Daniel decide to save Nicole from the rest of her miserable life? Right now it’s a pleaseure to watch that buffoon suffer.

October 22, 2012 at 9:37 pm
(15) dolly says:

When and how are they going to expose Nicole about the loss of the baby before Jens and her argument?

October 22, 2012 at 11:50 pm
(16) mp says:

dolly i agree with you they are going to expose Nicole i think is around the corner in november sweeps but i think Rafe will be expose too for co-conspirator and his involvement of DNA being fake father to Nicole’s dead baby and they put Daniel involved he knows about it when he is father of Parker i think he has guilt all over his face i can tell by his eyes

October 23, 2012 at 2:06 am
(17) Stephanie says:

It was only a few hours between Nicole losing her baby and her fight with Jennifer in the square. She only saw Daniel once in that time and was out of her mind with grief.

It drives me crazy that, once everyone knows about the timing of the baby’s death, Jennifer will never have to be accountable for all of her behavior leading up to the fall. She was a raving lunatic who got physical with Nicole as Nicole was trying to leave her house. It was none of Jennifer’s business if Daniel and Nicole were involved in anything together. She’s way too proprietary with Daniel.

I’m so disgusted with the writers for taking the story this direction and that Nicole is being sacrificed to prop up Daniel/Jennifer and Sami/Rafe. I’m still holding out hope that the baby is alive and well, that the suspicious doctor in the hospital combined with the suspicious pre-natals means that it’s a Dimera scheme to steal the baby.

October 23, 2012 at 9:43 am
(18) mar says:

…mareebee…I stand corrected…blame it on my old age..78 tomorrow..lol

October 23, 2012 at 11:12 am
(19) mareebee says:

Mar – happy birthday! It’s ok, happens to the best of us. 78, wow! that is so awesome!

October 24, 2012 at 10:21 am
(20) mar says:

..mareebee…thanks

October 24, 2012 at 11:20 pm
(21) mp says:

To shygirl. You are right about that. You can read the spoilers for next week on soaps.com/days. I can tell you a little bit that Sami knows Nicole’s big secret and Daniel is not going save her next week he knows she is lying about being pushed just read next week’s spoilers. One more thing about Jennifer i know she is grieving and control her anger but she is only saving Daniel’s medical career as a doctor and save his license. Jennifer needs therapy and counseling.

October 26, 2012 at 8:50 am
(22) Cathy B says:

Will was not named after Lucas’ father Bill Horton. When Will was born and Sami pretended that Austin was his father, he named his son William after his sister Billie.

October 30, 2012 at 9:38 am
(23) Janh says:

I’m done! So sick of these long long story lines with no excitement except the same old stuff over and over. I am not against gays but really, I’m not wanting to see the action! So thanks Days after growing up with you, watching when I was home sick from schoo, to having grandchildren today. I’m Done! Bye