1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives November Sweeps Previews

By October 26, 2012

james scott and alison sweeneyBig stories are coming up for Sami, Nicole and the rest of the Sami set. Soap Opera Digest spotlights Days of Our Lives' November sweeps previews in their new issue.

Among the top plots...

Sami and EJ will grow closer, when they begin working together. "We're putting our lock, stick and barrel in those two," shares Executive Producer Ken Corday.

After a 12 year absence, Eric Brady will return to Salem on November 13. Look for Nicole to be drawn into a major front burner storyline with her old lover.

John and Marlena will be at odds over Kristen. Although John believes she's changed, Marlena doesn't and she'll opt for some devious methods to keep her nemesis from ruining her marriage.

Gabi will receive surprising news that challenges her relationship with Nick as well as Will's relationship with Sonny.

To read the show's complete November  previews, pick up Soap Opera Digest.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Kevin Winter

Comments

October 25, 2012 at 7:57 pm
(1) Renee says:

Oh, sigh, Gabi pregnant with Will. SO predictable. And aside from the cook Giada, I haven’t seen anyone with so much hanging out like Sami does for every day wear. She looks ridiculous in that tight clothing, like trash. Can’t she grow up. Would a man like EJ really want this slut?

October 25, 2012 at 8:49 pm
(2) Lou says:

Sami and ej deserve each other both are trash.

October 25, 2012 at 9:06 pm
(3) Lali says:

Ejami? I’ll believe it when I see it. With these writers, it might only be for 15 minutes. If that happens, I’m through with Days!!

October 25, 2012 at 9:50 pm
(4) Donnie says:

I think they are only bringing out Ejami for sweeps and then they will put them away again until the next sweeps period. After November is over, I bet that Sami will be back together with Rafe and that will be the end of Ejami.

October 25, 2012 at 10:29 pm
(5) samidimera says:

“Lock, stick, and barrel?” LOL. Well, whatever. Stick or stock – I am thrilled that they are going all in for EJami. It’s about time. Ejami is what will save the ratings.

I think calling Sami a slut is ridiciulous and outdated. Sami hasn’t slept with anyone but Lucas all year. She’s conflicted and drawn from one guy to the next – but not into their beds. This 1950′s view some of you guys see the world through is a bit ridiculous considering it’s 2012. Honestly, get a clue.

October 25, 2012 at 10:45 pm
(6) BLONDIE says:

what a waste of a story with gabbi being prego, the story is so overwith everyone knew it would happen when she had sex with will like the trash she is. she has no real purpose so get rid of her. a short walk off the pier would do it. give us a break.

October 25, 2012 at 11:11 pm
(7) barfbagbarbara says:

EJami again? Yeah right that endgame is a joke and it’ll never last.

Same story/different sweeps.

October 25, 2012 at 11:54 pm
(8) Nicole says:

Ejami does not bring ratings.In fact i can list off a bunch of people tuning out because of it.As a Ejole fan i waited 8 months to get a dead Ejole baby and dead Ejole.And now more Egagme.And Ericole hate them already.Nicole doesn’t need a goodie two shoe related to Sami Brady.Bye Days hope your ratings speak volumes.

October 26, 2012 at 1:04 am
(9) Dmitri says:

@Nicole, I agree completely. EJami are so sick, and the chemistry is overrated. It’s there, but all they do is breathe noisily close to each other. EJole is real love and chemistry. Ericole, I’ll give them a shot. I liked Bricole, and I think I’ll like this pairing, but I still hope for Racole, if I can’t have my EJole. I’m also a Safe and Lumi fan, so that makes EJami even worse. Gabi being pregnant, ew. I hope that doesn’t happen. I want WilSon to be happy, not Wabi again. I wish Gabi would’ve lost the baby and Nicole kept hers. Jarlena/Kristen, already over that stuff, but hoping it brings the airtime away from Sami and EJ.

October 26, 2012 at 6:34 am
(10) RA says:

Corday,says we’re putting our locl,stock and barrel in those two.
LOL @@ LOL
Days ratings speak volumes……
the ratings ever sence JS/EJ has been on Dool the ratings have never come up and stayed up,He is not Days .
and most of us are sick of HIM

October 26, 2012 at 8:41 am
(11) overit says:

I’m so over this garbage. Sami and Ej again? Well, looks like I will yet again be tuning out. I could give two craps about the teen storyline and as for J/M/K…been there, done that. I don’t even miss days. I guess that’s the way the writers want it, so when it gets cancelled, no one will care.

October 26, 2012 at 8:52 am
(12) Voice of Reason says:

The Sami set? Really? I wont stop watching if they put Sami & EJ together but I will fast forward through their scenes. Their scenes make me uncomfortable with their history and all. It makes me ill when I see them fawning all over each other. Truly. I dont think Eric is being brought back for a romantic storyline, he is going to be a priest! We dont need to hook Nicole up with a priest, she’ll go to hell for sure! lol

October 26, 2012 at 9:11 am
(13) No Way says:

I have lost interest in so many aspects of the show. The November sweeps are predictable and boring. Putting EJ and Sami together will be the death of the show. So many people are tired of the Days of EJ/Sami Lives and there isn’t enough in the sub-plot lines to keep interest. If the other characters had interesting things, one could fast-forward through the crap also known as EJ/Sami and watch the rest. But, there just isn’t. The chickie has watched on and off since the mid-80s and has tuned out again. This time may be for good.

October 26, 2012 at 10:17 am
(14) Rosie says:

I really hope they’ll unite Ejami, but I’m not sure it’s going to happen. I think the writers are teasing us again. Maybe we’ll see E.J and Sami hugging eachother by november…..getting kind of cozy at the office….and then share a little kiss on X-mas Day……before Hernandez dressed as Santa appears out of nowhere to take Carrie (I mean Sami!!!!) back to Wonderland. Great entertainment! At least I’m not getting my hopes up!!

October 26, 2012 at 12:43 pm
(15) Maria says:

Why do they constantly have to bring a baby into the story line! Is Gabi going to raise this baby, give it up for adoption or will another baby bite the dust? I’m so sick & tired of baby story lines. Salem has the most fertile people in the universe!

October 26, 2012 at 1:29 pm
(16) Donnie says:

No couple makes or breaks the show! Ejami does not increase ratings or decrese ratings, in fact, no couple does!

October 26, 2012 at 7:13 pm
(17) Michelle says:

I like EJ and Sami, but Sami needs to make a choice. Good girl or bad girl. This inbetween is getting tiring. I would love her to be with EJ if she accepts him as he is like he does her. I would also like her with Rafe if she would stop being a hypocrite

October 26, 2012 at 8:09 pm
(18) Diane says:

I mainly watch Days for EJAMI and was disgusted with how their slow build was ended for all this SAFE garbage we had to see- which made no sense!!!! Hope EJAMI finally get a great romance!

October 26, 2012 at 8:18 pm
(19) Lisa says:

I am commenting about Sami and EJ. Since these two have been put together I no longer like watching the show. I was rooting for Sami and Rafe. They are the perfect couple and I want them together. I like the show for other reasons but to see Sami with EJ just makes me sick and I no longer look to watch the show. Until they are done and Sami and Rafe are together again I will stick with General Hospital. EJ causes all kinds of problems and Rafe makes one simple mistake and the show is gonna put together Sami and EJ. That is soo wrong and its just horrible. Sorry to have to leave but you had the show leave Sami and Rafe so now I am leaving.

October 27, 2012 at 12:11 am
(20) susan says:

i am happy if they put ejami together for real. if safe get back together i will stop watching the show. there boring!!!!!

October 27, 2012 at 11:30 am
(21) Samantha says:

I’m so sick of Gabi. She’s a waste of space. She has no purpose on the show. I find Gabi & Nick awful couple. Geez, and this baby storyline. Overkill.

Go Wilson. So much love for Wilson. Next DAYS supercouple. Hottest couple ever. I’m btw straight women.

October 27, 2012 at 5:12 pm
(22) JT says:

So, I have taken to commenting on these boards lately, because I love the show, and always have. I don’t want to see it get canceled, as I’ve watched for over 20 years. I know “Ejami” has always been a dividing line for fans, but it is the most dynamic, layered, exciting pairing I have ever seen on the show. I always feel like I’m watching one of the great romances unfold when they get close together. It’s like getting Rhett and Scarlett, jane and Rochester, Romeo and Juliet, and Elizabeth and Darcy all in one, and, if it really gets told right… It could be the best thing on t v. I’m grateful to Ken Corday for finally giving them a chance to shine, and I hope they’ll do it in a way that turns the nay-Sayers around. I know it’s brought me back from sporadic viewing to full time days addict status, and I know I’m not the only one who feels that way.

October 28, 2012 at 2:24 am
(23) Donnie says:

@JT

I don’t see Ejami as Romeo and Juliet at all. And I’m one of the nay-Sayers and I just wanted to say that the writers can not force anyone to like the couple nor should they. When I don’t like what the writers are doing, I just turn off my television and I tune back in when it is interesting again. With that being said, I’ll just turn off my television screen when they go with Ejami and I’ll tune back in when they are done with them. If nay-sayers don’t like Ejami, just let them hate Ejami. Not everyone will like them, so ejami fans will just have to get used to it. I have been watching the show since 2003. I watched the Ejami rape in 2006, but to be honest, I enjoyed Ejami before the rape. If the rape had not happened, to be honest, I would enjoy Ejami and I would be a fan of theirs, but unfortunately they did the rape; so that destroyed them for me.

October 28, 2012 at 8:13 am
(24) Leah says:

Well its ABOUT TIME! Fancy Days wasting so much time… from the moment EJ walked into Salem and EJ and Sami laid eyes on each other you KNEW they were destined to be. Bad decisions and writing by the Days powers to be is what has kept them apart. The whole shame of it is…. it has taken 2 children and 3 failed marriages to get them to where they should have been years ago. So I’m SO happy to see them FINALLY get their shot. Go Ejami and Ejamily!
Icing on the cake would be for Allie to end up being EJs as well.

October 28, 2012 at 8:22 am
(25) Leah says:

Gabi pregnant… Oh no please say it isn’t so! Does any body in Salem practice safe or protected sex? Days has had enough pregnancy storylines in the last few years to last us for a while. I’m over it! Not to mention the fact that Gabi has a screw loose and is a bit wacko. The whole Melanie saga proved that. She’s had no counselling or really been held accountable for her actions so how do we know if she has learnt anything from it all. Sorry but I don’t wanna see Gabi who is immature, insecure and wacko as a mum.

October 28, 2012 at 6:31 pm
(26) Donnie says:

@Leah

Allie’s paternity needs to stay the way it is! She is the daughter of Lucas and Sami, that will never ever change! Why should EJ be the father of all of Sami’s kids anyways? Two is enough!

October 29, 2012 at 2:04 am
(27) Christy says:

The reason I watch Days is because of Sami and Rafe. I tune out when their not together.

October 29, 2012 at 1:33 pm
(28) Judy Bell says:

Can’t stand the gay story line, it is sick to watch 2 men making love, don’t want to see 2 women making love either, the show has really taken a downward turn, it would’ve been better if Nicole had had the baby and had a story line on that. I agree that real life issues are good to explore, but cut out this GAY story line, makes me want to turn the TV off…Yuck!!!!!!!

October 29, 2012 at 4:48 pm
(29) Penny says:

Wow, a lot of haters on here! Pretty sad and pathetic listening to some of the crap you spew!

Been a fan for over 30 years, and a Christian my whole life! AND I AM LOVING EVERY storyline on DAYS right now! Kudos to the writers for addressing real life issues and some that aren’t very realistic just to make it even more interesting! Good Work Days!

October 29, 2012 at 6:20 pm
(30) Vonnie says:

As for Gabi being pregnant or not being pregnant, I would prefer it if she just left town, permanently. Gabi is boring, boring, boring!

As for Will and Sonny, I think a little discretion would be nice. I hate seeing them kissing in public constantly. I am not against gay relationships but at least use discretion when in public, especially at your place of business. I wouldn’t want to go into a business and see the owner constantly kissing on someone, staight or gay. Doesn’t seem like that would be good for business, JMO!

October 29, 2012 at 6:25 pm
(31) doris says:

EJ is the only reason I watch the show. He is gorgeous AND a great actor. He and Sami have chemistry. Come on, all you naysayers. This is a SOAP after all.

October 29, 2012 at 6:57 pm
(32) Donnie says:

@doris

Sorry, but you can’t force people to change their minds about Ejami. They will change their own minds if they want to. I’m not trying to be rude, but you just can’t change people’s minds about Ejami.

October 29, 2012 at 8:34 pm
(33) Gwen says:

I have watched and waited for a long time to get Sami and Rafe together. Now that is being ruined. I will now stop watching days. I will watch only if I read somewhere they are getting back together. That is all that is left to watch on this show now. Marlene and John get little play and Maggie and Victor are all I watch for now. So long days. You lose Rafe and Sami, so you lose me.

October 29, 2012 at 8:52 pm
(34) Sandy says:

Please ceace and desist with the horrible scenes with the two young men. Really disgusting. Thankfully, I can fast-forward these scenes, but why do you feel you need to stoop to that level of exposure. What if a child walks into the room while this crap is airing. Really, really not necessary to any story lines. I am morally outraged and I have been a loyal fan for 45 years. Years and years ago they did a few scenes with Susan Seaforth-Hayes being approached by a gay lady. I didn’t appreciate it then and I certainly do not appreciate it now. My Bible tells me that homosexuality is a sin and an abomination, so I really don’t want to ‘see’ it on my Christian television.

October 29, 2012 at 9:54 pm
(35) sandra tellez says:

ATTENTION- GOD MADE ADAM AND EVE´ HE DIDNOT MAKE A ADAM AND ADAM OR A EVE OR EVE. U R WRONG TO PUT SUCH TRASH N THIS SOAP OPERA´ IT REALLY TURNS MY STOMACH´ AND I HAVE TO TURN THE CHANELL. THE MAN AND MAN SEX IS SO MORALLY WRONG IT IS NOT FUNNY I WAS TEMPTED TO NOT SEE THIS SOAP ANY MORE´ THE ONLY REASON I DO IS TO SEE EJ AND SAMI GET BACK TOGETHER I THINK IF THEY TRUELY MAKE A EFFORT THEY CAN MAKE A GOOD HOME LIFE FOR THE PRECIOUS JOHNNY AND THEIR DAUGHTER. SAMI HAS TO SETTLE DOWN SOME ATIMES AND IT MAY AS WELL BE WITH THE FATHER OF HER CHILDREN. I CAN STAND HER JUMPING FROM EJ TO RAFEL. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL AND THEY REALLY COULD BE GOOD TO GETHER WITH A LITTLE LOVE AND PASSION´ SO SEE IF U CAN GET SOMETHING RIGHT´ IT STINKS THE BO HAS TO GO AND U ARE GETTING RIDE OF HIS MOTHER TOO´ MRS BRADY´
I AM JUST QUESSING AT THIS POINT THAT THEY WILL HAVE A ACCIDENT ON THAT MOTORBYCLE AND THAT IS WHY THEY ARE OFF THE PROGRAM. WHAT WILL HOPE DO WITH OUT THE LOVE OF HER LIFE´ PLEASE MAKE SOME SENCE OUT OF THIS STORY´

October 29, 2012 at 10:18 pm
(36) SANDRA TELLEZ says:

AMEN- SANDY, I AGREE WITH YOU THE HOMO SEX MAKES ME SICK´ TAKE IT OFF´ BEFORE PEOPLE REFUSE TO WATCH DAYS´PERIOD.AND PENNY UR COMMENT THAT U R A CHRISTAIN IT IS BULL. CHRISTAIN BELIEVE THE BIBLE´ WHEN GOD CREATED ADAM AND EVE. NOT COUPLE OF HOMOS THAT IS NOT A CHRISTAIN BELEIF´ SO STOP SAYING U R A CHRISTAIN´ PENNY
I AM IN SANDYS CORNER´ KNOCK THE HOMO SCENCES OFF´ MAKES US SICK´ AND WILL LEAD TO NO VEIWING OF DAYS WHAT A SHAME´

October 30, 2012 at 1:45 am
(37) tayjar says:

I was reading the comments and laugh at those that don’t consider Sami a slut. She hops from man to man. I don’t like her, but, she is what soap operas are about. I will like her and EJ togerher. I must admit that I never cared for the gay storyline, but today I actually shut the show off when they were showing the gay scenes. It is too much. It is enough that people know they are gay,and I can live with that storyline, but the kissing and such is toooo much. I have been a Days viewer for more than 30 years. I will stop being a viewer if that is going to continue. I found it very uncomfortable and inappropriate for daytime tv. I would think Days wants to keep viewers, not lose them. This will be one loyal viewer that won’t be loyal anymore.

October 30, 2012 at 9:21 am
(38) raymone says:

Happy about the EJ / Sami but I dont trust the writers to keep it going.

October 30, 2012 at 12:35 pm
(39) Robyn Coleman says:

I think it would be a great storyline if Gabi is pregnant. I think that she should give the baby to Will & Sonny and have them go through all of the angst of raising a little one.

October 30, 2012 at 1:59 pm
(40) Quinny says:

@Sandy I am dying laughing at your “my christian TV” comment. I like that you are down with blackmail, murder, rape and the kidnapping of innocent children, though since that’s what’s usually on the program! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

October 30, 2012 at 3:53 pm
(41) Teresa says:

I have watched Days since I was a teenager in the early 70′s. I was and am a huge Bo/Hope fan and was always so angry when they tried to pair them with anyone else. I feel the same about EJ and Sami. They are the it couple right now for me. I’m not a Ejole or Safe fan at all and, quite honestly, don’t enjoy watching the show when they are on. Since the recent whiplash inducing change in storyline from the EJami flirting to the rebooting of Safe, my viewing of Days has been pick and choose according to how the daily spoilers read. Like some of the others who’ve commented, as an EJami fan I have been jerked around so much by the various writers, I will believe it when I see it concerning a real EJami relationship for our couple. Consequently I’m not going to get too excited by the “lock, stock, and barrell” comment right now. Believe me, though, I’ll be happy to have whatever we get and will enjoy the ride while it lasts. However, I’ve moved over to GH in the interim and have to say am really enjoying it. Ian Buchanan as Duke is great! I can’t believe how Days wasted the talents of this actor.

October 31, 2012 at 7:03 am
(42) Leah says:

With Sami and EJ working together I’m rather hoping Sami will follow in her mothers footsteps. A little late afternoon lovin or stay late at night working back in the office lovin. Yes please! Ejami and Ejami family ROCK.
Will also needs to go back and work for EJ. Miss their relationship and yes I agree with a poster above I wont watch the scenes between Will and Sonny this week either.

October 31, 2012 at 12:50 pm
(43) letha says:

i just have to comment on this jen/dan/nicky story line:
jen doesnt deserve daniel. she has been a jealous mess since she found out he was interested in nicky. she may not of pushed her down the stair but she hounded her and treated her nasty screaming at her STRESSING her out when jen knew she could lose this baby anytime.
now they are going to go after nicky again when they find out about her dr visit and she will be the bad one again jen will get her man again (just like franky who we all remember she used between her rounds with jack when she was young thank goodness he got smart) and never have to take responsibility for her part in the whole thing.
THATS CRAP!!! DANIEL AND NICKY DESERVE BETTER.
poor jen needs help from a profesional and nicky deserves a break and a man that wants her!

October 31, 2012 at 6:23 pm
(44) nicole says:

I have been watching days for 20 some years but I don’t like seeing will kissing another man. Yuk. And I hope Sammy and rafe get back together

October 31, 2012 at 8:06 pm
(45) Sunny says:

Nicole needs to have a baby with someone other than EJ, Brady or Rafe.
Story line with Gabi pregnant is too predictible – maybe just a “scare” that’s she thinks she is. Rafe and Sami need to get together for good.
Bring back Peter R as Bo ASAP ! He and Hope are the new stable couple for DOOL, not John and Marlena. Bringing old characters back?? where are Doug and Julie? Please have a wedding, a birth or happy event planned for sweeps … not what I’m seeing in the future of DOOL. Faithful watcher since late 1960′s – hoping to see this show turn around. Read the posts on the DOOL websites and you’ll see what the viewers are feeling about the recent changes.

October 31, 2012 at 11:04 pm
(46) Connie says:

The show will not be the same with Bo gone since he is gone Hope need’s to get with Rafe . EJ need’s to get with Nicole & bring someone new on the show for Sami she need’s a change of men . Daniel need’s to get with Jennifer . Sure going to miss BO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send Kristen back from where she came from once a trouble maker all way’s a trouble maker !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 1, 2012 at 5:30 pm
(47) darga says:

I agree with Letha regarding Jennifer/Daniel/Nichole….thought I was the only one out here who doesn’t think Jennifer is the sweetest, best and most perfect female in Salem (if not the world). I;m a little tired of her “perfection”.

November 2, 2012 at 3:22 pm
(48) flover says:

Okay, people, instead of ejole, ejami, js/jp, lami, etc, etc, etc, how about if you take two seconds longer and type their names. You have some of the most ridiculous “names” for couples and you have so, so many of them, it’s almost impossible to tell who you are talking about. If you’re so lazy that you can’t type two peoples names without all the nonsense, please don’t even comment.

November 2, 2012 at 3:26 pm
(49) Dmitri says:

So sick of these “Christians” hating on a loving couple because they’re gay, but enjoying EJami when EJ raped Sami. Hypocritical and disgusting beyond belief. And I agree Jennifer and Daniel are getting on my nerves, just put them together and be done with it because this is crap! Nicole has been a bit annoying, she needs a better storyline. She should be with EJ. I want to see Sami with Rafe, or maybe Lucas. I haven’t watched in a while because the terrible storylines, and I will continue to tune out if EJami are paired together.

November 2, 2012 at 4:09 pm
(50) teresa says:

Im getting kinda ignored with the samie thing, i wonder what her husband thinks when he wtches thes seens, she is salems biggest hoe
and she’s likea dog in heat when a guy puts the moves on her, i think its funny that sammie and lucus is going to be grandparents. i do hope that sammie and rafe get back together and sammie gets pregnant with rafes baby, and i hope bo comes back soon, and i hope ej and nicole gets back together and she gets pregnant again, that is so stupid the way they played that out. unless stephano paid them to tell her the baby is dead or maybe they worked on the baby and it is alive cause a his casket nicole did say the baby is ej’s and she does hope that the baby does grow up to be like a dimira. i do think that they are going way toar with the will and sonny storyline. i can uerstand that they are showing people how parents can act and judge when they find out that their kid is gay and how to handle things but come on you don’t have to put two dudes having sex on our soaps like that and ruin the show please make will straight again.

November 2, 2012 at 11:09 pm
(51) Julia says:

Sami and Ej can become a super couple now that Bo and Hope are done. Rafe will end up with Bo. The couple that I fast forward through is Gaby and Nick. I find Nick to be very creepy… Kristin and Brady are being pushed together which I find pretty sick considering Brady is Johns son…

November 4, 2012 at 9:09 am
(52) Merc says:

I believe they should give Ejami a chance.They gave Safe (an epic fail I might add a chance)!! Ej and Sami bring a natural chemistry to their scenes unparelled !!It about time they put loc k stock and barell into them !! I can hardly wait !!!Let the pairing and ratings soar!!

November 9, 2012 at 1:34 pm
(53) Diliboze says:

With all of the complaints here about EJ, Sami, Rafe, Nicole, John, Marlena you would think someone would voice their real opinions about Will and Sonny. Look, I don’t really care what anyone’s sexual preference is; I do think same sex relationships are wrong. Quite frankly, I record Days now so that when the homosexual stuff happens I can fast forward through it. I can also tell you, this stuff keeps up and I will quit watching Days. I have watched this show for over 30 years and this is not what I consider good TV. It is immoral, illegal, and just plain wrong. Not to mention how disgusting this is to watch. It is bad enough that prime time TV has all of this garbage on TV, now daytime soaps and talk shows have become a haven for this lifestyle as well.

November 11, 2012 at 12:47 pm
(54) DOOL 4life says:

This isn’t the 1960′s. Get used to the gay storyline. Wouldn’t surprise me if T turned out to be gay. Everyone who says they won’t watch if Ejami gets together, I’ve got news for ya, for every 1 person who doesn’t watch, there will be 10 more who will. LET NICOLE ADOPT GABI’S BABY!! Or maybe she can leave town with Will and Sonny and they can raise their baby somewhere else like Chloe and Phillip did. And Maybe Nick will flip out again and try and kill Gabi and, or Will or Sonny. Lol. Kristen being on the how just gives John and Marlena a story, which I LOVE!! Hproud would “Gran” feel about how little miss. Jen Jen is acting. CAN’T STAND HER! Arianne Zucker KILLED those scenes. Bravo!! With all that said…GO EJAMI !!!!!

November 11, 2012 at 8:25 pm
(55) Ash says:

I don’t have a problem with your sexual orientation. I do, however, prefer not to see it on my t.v., but I won’t stop watching because of it. You love who you love, and I couldn’t care less. Second, I am an Ejami fan, and want them to get back together. I do not support rape, kidnapping, or any type of abuse. I do believe that EJ regrets raping her and considers it his worst mistake. He honestly did not believe he hurt her(video is May 2008). The past is the past, and if Sami can forgive him, I can too. They have amazing chemistry, and Safe puts me to sleep. That is my opinion, so don’t judge and attack me.

November 11, 2012 at 9:40 pm
(56) Ela says:

I find it unfair that most couples are given a chance to be together, but Sami and Ej have never had a chance at being a real couple. Every time they are close, Ej messes it up or has lied to keep/get sami. The writers need to give them a fresh start, we fans deserve it!
Also, I am not putting any stock in corday’s comment….I think that he just means the two characters will be given more air time. I really hope I am wrong, but judging on this weeks spoilers….Ej and Abby bond over a talk about loss and Ej becomes intrigued, I find myself being let down again. Safe fans have had a chance to see sami with Rafe, ejami fans haven’t seen the two together so as a fan I feel ripped off.
As for the gay comments, I find them very narrow minded and disgusting. Keep your hurtful comments in check and to your self!

November 13, 2012 at 11:58 pm
(57) AJ says:

I use to be a long time viewer of Days of Our Lives. The storyline with Will and Sonny is repulsive. Do the writers and producers know little kids was this channel during the daytime. Stuff like this should be on HBO or one of the premium channel at night!!!!!! This is outrageous and I can’t believe the FCC is allowing this to show during daytime hours. What ever happen to good family g-rated programming on basic cable. Seem like there is more sex and violence. I have nothing against gay relationship just don’t show it on primetime channel during day.

November 22, 2012 at 11:42 pm
(58) Lea says:

They have shown MUCH racier stuff than this on daytime before – the Will and Sonny scenes were tame in comparison to some Bo/Hope; Hope/John and Sami/take-your-pick love scenes we’ve seen in the past, even in the 80s. I think it’s commendable that Days is finally portraying a loving gay couple on daytime and it should be supported instead of crying “but what about the children!!”
Kids (and us adults) need to know that there are gay couples out there (who are just like us), and the best way to demonstrate that is to show that there is no difference between a loving straight couple and a loving gay couple. Kudos to Days.

January 21, 2013 at 7:23 pm
(59) Susie Q says:

I love Sami and Rafe. I have watched Days since I was in grade school, but if Safe don’t end up as a couple-I’m done.

April 24, 2013 at 3:44 pm
(60) Bzisker says:

It’s great what Days is doing. Times change, you just have to deal with it.You can turn your tv off and stop watching, but it wont change what is happening on TV and in the world. I know some of you have been loyal fans for 30 years etc. But there will always be new fans to take your place. I stopped watching Days after the Marlena possesion storyline. But this wonderful storyline with Will and Sonny brought me back. The guy who plays Will won and Emmy for this role, he is an amazing actor. And Days doesn’t pull any punches and actually portrays a believable gay couple.

As for those worrying about what their children see on television, you need to be a better parent and protect your kids and not blame the world for your crappy parenting. Days was never meant for children whether it had a gay storyline or not. I find it laughable that people are trying to make this argument to support their biggotry. I take solice in the fact most ignorant opinions will eventually be rendered obsolete babblings of old senile people in rocking chairs. This thanks in part to the progressive changing of the world though storylines like these. Good for Days!