1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers November 19 to 23

By November 17, 2012

eileen davidsonMonday, November 19

Marlena deletes more messages from Kristen without listening to them.

Kristen visits Brady at the hospital and thanks him for coming to her rescue.

Marlena learns Brady was attacked, and she and John rush to his side.

Kayla informs Hope of Caroline's progress and assures her that she and Bo will return home, soon.

Nick tells Hope he's in love with Gabi...

You can read the complete Monday through Friday's spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Benjamin Cohen

Comments

November 17, 2012 at 7:33 am
(1) Kari says:

This page says spoilers for the 19 to the 23 but when I clicked the link it say spoilers for the 26 to the 30. What happened to this week spoilers.

November 17, 2012 at 1:12 pm
(2) daysofourlives says:

Ooops! This has been fixed.

November 17, 2012 at 1:59 pm
(3) Mike Shaupe says:

Jon Black

I must disagree with you about not going back to Acme. First let tell you I’m a proud member of IBEW 98 Local and I will always go to Acme to support my union brothers & sisters. I absolutely refuse to shop at Wegman’s, Walmart because they are not union and I will not support any business that is not union. I wouldn’t care if they were selling their stuff for almost nothing, I wouldnt go to Wegmans or Walmart. So you’re paying $3.50 more for hot dogs and $2.50 more for bacon but so what? At least you’re supporting union workers, not the scabs at the other above mentioned places.Tgings are looking down but now that Pres. Obama was re elected things are going to get much better for union workers and stop this war on union workers. Pres. Obama is the first Pres. we had who is a people’s President, not a business Pres. that we had for the last 30 years. Yes I know Clinton was a democrat but he sided with big business back in the 90′s which contributed to the mess Pres. Obama has to clean up. We haven’t had a people’s Pres. since Jimmy Carter. Hopefully I ‘ve enlighted you and will go back to supporting Acme.

November 17, 2012 at 2:05 pm
(4) Kyle O Rourke says:

I don’t believe this. The dope in the apartment above was taking out his window air conditioer and didn’t have a good grip on and it fewll down 4 stories and crashed through the roof of my new 2012 Chevy Malibu. Its totaled thanks to him. Just like the Liberty Mutaul commercial. I cannot belive this just happened!!!!

November 17, 2012 at 3:55 pm
(5) dool viewer says:

What do comments about an air condiioner falling out of a window in a TV ad and political views have to do with this weeks spoilers????!!!!

November 17, 2012 at 5:19 pm
(6) penny says:

Thank you dool viewer for posting that i read thoes post and thought i was on the wrong page,this week dont sound very interesting,and its only on 3 days,why do they keep acting like bo is comming back?last week was good.I dont see the point of abby and chad being on the show.or kayla.justin and adreian realy dont have anything to do either.

November 17, 2012 at 6:33 pm
(7) Rosieroserson says:

Ok, are you guys ready for Brasten? There’s chemistry between the two of them and it’s obvious that they soon are going to have an affair. What will John’s reaction be? And If Kristen wants to be with both of them, and she gets it her way….,where does that leave Marlena…With Roman????? Nooooooo…..he’s too dull!!! With Abe? Nooooo…..he’s into Kayla…..Did anyone mention The Phoenix?? ( I did!) That’s the only option for The queen of the night to get some luving, and for the rest of us to speed up an Ejami reunion. Elvis and Samantha need to be paired immediatly! Rafe, Go somewhere else with those flowers! Give them to Jen at the hospital!
Gabi is having a baby by Will. The spoilers say she’ll fortunately keep the baby. I don’t think it’s going to ruin anything between Will and Sonny. Sonny will understand, he’s a good guy!

November 17, 2012 at 10:38 pm
(8) mp says:

rosieroserson. About your comment about the phoenix there are 3 persons mention him Kirstein EJ and Chad he keeps calling them about updates of his family and EJ and Kirstein call him what’s going on and Marlena and brady can they leave kirstein alone she was minding her own business is not her fault she goes places she was at the coffee shop first to talk to her brother EJ and at the cabin she has the key of her own didn’t know John was there do you think she wants to tell John that he is EJ’s father

November 18, 2012 at 4:29 am
(9) Rosieroserson says:

I certainly hope Stefano will continue to be E.J’s father! I like the dynamics between them. In my opinion E.J is not the E.J I and many others prefer without being a Dimera. I think the present writers realized just that!

November 18, 2012 at 1:25 pm
(10) mouse says:

thanks for fixing the link ;)

I can’t wait to see what book they are reading.

FYI, Days will be on Fri the 23. They are showing a
classic episode from 1997 I think. Check
Jason’s site for more info.

I hope everyone has raced to the store for their favorite Hostess snack :)

November 18, 2012 at 1:30 pm
(11) lalu says:

all I want for this Christmas and all my Christmas’s to come is
**********Lucas Horton*******************Bryan Dattilo**********

November 18, 2012 at 9:53 pm
(12) Mrs W says:

Kristen is too old for Brady! She’s EJ’s mother! I know she looks great and young but still……..

November 19, 2012 at 9:39 am
(13) Voice of Reason says:

Mrs. W Kristen is not EJ’s mother. She doesn’t have any children.

November 19, 2012 at 11:01 am
(14) Kay says:

I am watching DOOL for Will and Sonny’s storyline. Yes, Gabi is pregnant with Will’s baby, but I hope they don’t break Will and Sonny up over this. Will slept with Gabi when he thought Sonny was involved with Brian (before Will and Sonny got together) and Gabi was upset because of Chad. Now she is involved with Nick and Will is involved with Sonny. I know Will is a responsible young man and will support Gabi and the baby, but that doesn’t mean he has to marry her. She knows he is gay and would not want to be in a loveless marriage. I hope the writers continue this storyline in a realistic way and not be swayed by the negative comments that are coming in.

November 19, 2012 at 8:48 pm
(15) Perry Houston says:

I went to sit down to watch Days today and turn the set on and nothing. I yelled to Bertha my wife “CRIKEY! THE TELLY IS ON THE FRITZ AGAIN”. Bertha called the telly repair man and hopefully will have fixed so we dont miss tomorrows Days like we did today. Bertha and I were not happy capers today!!!

November 20, 2012 at 9:54 am
(16) Jimmy V. says:

Yo Mike Post #3

This is a Days Of Our Lives blog but since you decided to post your political views I’m going to offer a rebuttal.

First Obama cares no more about the middle class than Romney does they are almost the same and unions care no more about workers than the CEO’s. Unions are a business also. If fact my brother was royaly screwed by a union but thats another story. Also why in the world would you pay more for items when you can get them cheaper at another store? Also calling workers scabs at the other stores is disrecpectful. They are working an honest job. So Mike stop letting yourself be spoon fed BS from your union bosses.

BTW I’m a independent Libertarian.

November 20, 2012 at 9:59 am
(17) Sir John Burpsalot says:

I’m really enjoying Days recently. Great storylines. I hope the show makes it to its 50th anniversary.

Sir John Burpsalot

(ProNOUNced Burps-a-lot )

November 20, 2012 at 3:16 pm
(18) Axelrod says:

You want to BBQ steak but youre low on cash due to losing your job and your unemployment just ran out but you really want to BBQ. Here is what you will do. You run out by a case of cheap beer and a bottle of ccheap old rotgut whiskey and by a pack of foot long hot dogs go home fire up the grill open the cheap beer and whiskey throw the doggies on the grill and think of them as tubesteaks since you cant afford real steaks. You might be jobless and broke but youll have a great time.

November 22, 2012 at 1:03 pm
(19) Rosieroserson says:

I know what I’d do, Axelrod…..I would sit down quietly in my chair, ( if I still had one) turn on my TV and watch Days of our lives. Without a job, you wouldn’t have to miss a single episode!