1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers November 26 to 30

By November 24, 2012

camila banusMonday, November 26

Sami and Rafe find a family planning website on Gabi's computer and fear she's about to terminate her pregnancy.

Gabi waits for her abortion to begin at the clinic.

Will has seconds thoughts about Gabi's decision.

Eric tells Hope he thinks Nicole can change.

Nicole apologizes to Jennifer for everything she did to her.

Daniel explains all about the clinical trial Jennifer discovered to help his hand tremors to Maggie...

You can read the complete Monday through Friday's spoilers here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Benjamin Cohen

Comments

November 24, 2012 at 5:39 am
(1) Laurence H (Mad Atheist) says:

Nick’s hypocrisy is beginning to get on my nerves. Who the hell does he think he is telling them that no one can know about the baby’s paternity? And what is the big secret anyway? Neither Gabi or Will were in a relationship at the time and they’re both adults…Days is really reaching with this stupid storyline. Although maybe this will show those stupid idiots that assert that gay people can’t have children that we can in fact have children. Just because we can’t reproduce as couples doesn’t mean we can’t reproduce, so if that’s your only argument against homosexuality, you can kindly shut up now.

November 24, 2012 at 6:22 am
(2) mouse says:

What secret are you talking about Nick’s? I think we find out later
something happened in prison.

What bothers me is Brady and Kristen? Probably good for J&M fans,
but it’s weird since she was with him as a baby. Of course, this happens a lot in Salem.

I guess Bo’s character is going to be like Mickey was. Talked about,
but never seen in Salem.

We also have good EJ and bad EJ.

Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Everyone.

November 24, 2012 at 10:21 am
(3) Carol says:

Poor Suzanne Rogers, they continue to ruin Maggie to prop the unnecessary perverted rotten egg. So many beloved characters have been ruined to make Melanie and Daniel more likable. It didn’t work! I’m glad Melanie is gone and I hate Daniel more than ever!

November 24, 2012 at 6:34 pm
(4) 2012 snowbird says:

You know Gabi won’t have an abortion. Only realistic people have abortions. The writers for this show are all Christians. It’s better to be an unwed mother than to have an abortion. Everyone in this world makes their own rules. Since Ma & Pa Cordey are gone so is reality. Too many religious overtones. don’t you think the rest of us are thinkers. Tired of the one sided morality. It’s all rubbish!

November 24, 2012 at 9:41 pm
(5) Kay says:

I think they made the right decision not to have Gabi go through with the abortion. What I don’t like is why they are keeping the pregnancy a secret. Gabi should have told Nick, and Will should tell Sonny. I don’t understand why it has to be hush hush from their BFs and family. Didn’t Will and Sonny promise each other that they would not keep secrets from each other. But yet here we are.

November 25, 2012 at 10:06 am
(6) mouse says:

It’s not just Days all shows have religious themes on them.
they always have. There must be a reason we’re noticing them now.

There are shows about anti bullying, cell phone use in public.
No guns, no drugs.

A lot of couples keep secrets from each other. We know in Salem
the person will find out. Maybe it’s time for everyone to stop
keeping secrets.

Peace on Earth, Good Will toward Everyone.

November 25, 2012 at 6:25 pm
(7) mark says:

I just can’t stand to see someone else pregnant on Days ! We just got over Nicole being pregnant and the loss of that baby and now we are going to have to see idiot Gabi being pregnant now. : ( I really wish Chad would go after Gabi and do her in. The other story that is getting on my nerves is Kristen . I can’t believe I am saying this but I almost want Stefano to come back soon. I don’t think Kristen is working out this time. I hope this gets better.

November 25, 2012 at 11:18 pm
(8) mp says:

mark i agree with you about Chad go after Gabi can Nick leaves Chad alone he does not know about Chad if i were Chad i go to Daniel i will tell him what Gabi did to Melanie for months pregnant or not and i agree about Gabi’s pregnancy first Sami and Nicole and Chloe and now Gabi all of us know. Will is the father.

November 25, 2012 at 11:25 pm
(9) mp says:

mark i agree with you about Chad go after Gabi will he tell Maggie or Daniel what she did to Melanie can Nick leave Chad alone he did nothing to him except Chad jumping to conclusions about Nick if i were Chad i will go to Maggie and Daniel tell them what Gabi did to Melanie and Chad will get probation not jail what he did to Nick.

November 26, 2012 at 12:16 pm
(10) Voice of Reason says:

OK, who died and made Nick the boss of who is going to know about Will & Gabi’s baby? I mean really? Where does he get off? I had high hopes for Nick being normal this time around, but I guess that’s not going to happen. Booooo

November 26, 2012 at 2:23 pm
(11) Dmitri says:

This is stupid. I was under the impression that the show was slowly improving. Nick is way too involved in this storyline. I mean, I’m all for a Nabi wedding, but Gabi getting preggers, when she has SUCH a low fanbase is STUPID! We’ve been waiting years for Nicole to have a baby, only for her to miscarry, and not even at the DAYSaster! Now Gabi is pregos with Will’s baby? So cliche! She should’ve had the abortion because her and Will aren’t ready for this and it will destroy their lives! Stupid! Brady and Kristen are disgusting! She is his cousin-through-adoption, and his dad’s former wife! Blech! I will read the daily recaps, but will not be watching! I can’t believe these “Christians” will hookup cousins through adoption, but abortion is too much of a sin for them!

November 26, 2012 at 6:01 pm
(12) Will's Lover says:

I just want to confirm that Tom Brady the NE Patriots. QB is going be filming 5 episodes starting next Monday Dec 3rd. He going to portray himself and be a Cousin to the Brady clan. The episodes will air sometime in March 2013. This is great news. Im looking foward to seeing Tom Brady on Days. GO PATRIOTS!!!

November 26, 2012 at 6:54 pm
(13) Days Fan In Boston says:

Hey Will’s Lover, Tom Brady on Days Of Our Lives? Yes! That totally wicked awesome news dude! I cannot wait till March to see my Patriots Quarterback on my favorite soap as himself and a part of the Brady family. It would be totally wicked awesome if they could have Coach Belichick make an appearance also. I love it. Go New England Patriots and Days Of Our Lives. Both perfect together.

November 27, 2012 at 2:04 am
(14) Kate says:

I HATE HATE HATE this dumb Will and Gbai baby story!

I miss Will working for EJ—Please bring that back!

And we need an EJAMI romance ASAP!

November 27, 2012 at 4:58 pm
(15) Dmitri says:

No, we do not need an EJami romance. It is overdone and disgusting. Please, bring on Lumi or finally reunite Safe, enough of the secrets, lies and waiting forever for them to reunite. WE ARE TIRED OF TRIANGLES!

November 27, 2012 at 6:47 pm
(16) Rosieroserson says:

I totally agree, Kate!
We don’t just need an Ejami romance, we need/crave/ demand and scream for an Ejami reunion now!
Yes, Dmitri we’re tired of triangels…..and of Safe!!! They’ve had their chances, and now it’s finally over (I hope!) i prefer Lumi to Safe, even though Lumi works best as friends.
If Sami was my friend in real life, I would advice her to stay with Rafe. He’s an upstanding guy and overall trustworthy. But in ” soap magic kingdom’ Sami needs that extraordinary royalty Who loves everything about her……..E.J

November 27, 2012 at 7:04 pm
(17) Days Fan In Boston says:

What about Tom Brady appearing as himself? Thoughts?

November 27, 2012 at 7:21 pm
(18) mouse says:

I don’t believe the comment about the FB player.
there is no link to what was posted and I’ve been to
other Days sites and nothing there either.

November 27, 2012 at 9:39 pm
(19) Kevin says:

In 1924, Chef Hector Boiardi’s (Boyardee) restaurant was so popular he began bottling his signature sauce in jars for his customers to take home.

Today, Chef Boyardee maintains its quality by using ingredients such as vine ripened California tomatos and wholesome pasta.

Caroline Brady serves Chef Boyardee on pasta night at The Brady Pub.

November 27, 2012 at 10:07 pm
(20) Jimmy says:

To DFIB,

Mouse is right. Its not true about Tom Brady on Days. First of all he wouldnt be filming now because its still the season. If he was going to do it, it would during the off season not now. I think you been ” totally wicked awesome” punked buddy. Sorry to tell you that.

November 27, 2012 at 10:27 pm
(21) Dmitri says:

@Rosie, EJami have had multiple chances, and Sami has proved she doesn’t love EJ by always choosing other men over him. EJ deserves better, so does Sami. If EJami get multiple shots, why not Safe? Also, JS and AS even said themselves that EJami can never work, and that they wouldn’t describe what EJami feel for each other as love.

November 28, 2012 at 12:31 am
(22) Rosieroserson says:

Dmitri, Ejami have never had the chance to stay together more than a couple of months (at the most) and they’ve always been interrupted by someone or something. Either the writers made E.J lie to Sami and she found out about it,or Rafe showed up out of nowhere (like after the Daysaster).
Due to they’re history, Sami is afraid of her feelings for E.J…..she has stated that more than once. Whenever Ejami get closer, her family always warn her to stay away from him…..Not exactly easy for Sami to develop the feelings I believe she has for E.j!
Where did you get that AS and JS ever said that Ejami wouldn’t work???? James said in a recent interview that he thought Ejami should get a chance!!!

November 28, 2012 at 10:29 am
(23) Quinny says:

EJami has never come to fruition because EJ is an idiot who always messes it up and Sami is a dumb blonde who keeps falling for it. I think Sami should be alone and concentrate on her kids for once!

November 28, 2012 at 11:22 am
(24) Rosieroserson says:

I don’t believe that’s completely true, Quinny! E.J keeps messing it up to make Rafe look good. The writers have been infatuated with Safe, and maybe it’s easier to write them a good storyline than to write something that’ll work out for Ejami? Let’s see what their next move is!
Sami is not a dumb blond!!!!! She’s devious at times, but not naive!

November 28, 2012 at 12:30 pm
(25) Quinny says:

**sigh** I strongly disagree. When it comes to EJ, Sami is dumb. She always believes the crap he slings at her, then acts all hurt and mad when she finds out he lied. DUH, he’s a Dimera! Lies are all he knows. I really believe that Sami needs to be alone to figure out she doesnt want any of these guys surrounding her right now. Maybe a little therapy with Marlena to figure out why she gets herself into these dysfunctional relationships??

November 28, 2012 at 6:38 pm
(26) Rosieroserson says:

Sami wants so badly to believe in E.J because she sees something good in him. She knows all the vicious things he’s capable of, and she’s done quite a few of them herself. They’re so much alike when it comes to lying and scheeming, and also when it comes to love and commitment. They want the possibility to be themselves with someone who appreciates the whole package. I think Sami wants to improve E.J. She sees herself in him. Sami has done so many crazy things over the years to herself and others, and knows what it’s like to be judged! She doesn’t fall for E.J’s lies out of stupidity. She’s trying her best to understand this complicated man and herself!

November 30, 2012 at 4:14 pm
(27) Dmitri says:

Quinny is right, Rosie. If Sami truly loves a man, she would be with him regardless of what her family says! Sami has never truly loved EJ, and she never will. This man raped her, kidnapped his own daughter and mad Sami hink she died, and did a whole bunch of other terrible things to her. Sami has also put EJ through hell. Sami needs to be alone for a while, work, be with her children, the pick up where she left off with Rafe, or try to fix things with Lucas. Also, I wasn’t saying James said EJami can never work, I was saying that Ali said this. But both said that EJami don’t feel love for each other. EJ is obsessed with Sami, not in love with her. I think the closets to true love he has come was with Nicole, but idk if he really knows what love is.