1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By November 27, 2012

mary beth evans and stephen nicholsHere's the latest comings and goings casting news from Days of Our Lives.

The role of Steve and Kayla's son has been cast  and he has a connection to a former Days star. Five-year-old Jadon Wells, who is set to make his debut as Joey Johnson in December, is the real-life son of Dan Wells, who portrayed Sami's alter ego Stan during Alison Sweeney's 2005 maternity leave. Young Jaden's TV credits include a guest spot on Wedding Band. He also portrays Toby in the upcoming film, Divorce Invitation, which also stars his father (as Richard) and Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) as Alex. You can check out a picture of him, here.

Joseph Mascolo resurfaces for key scenes with Lauren Koslow on Tuesday, November 27, when Kate tracks down Stefano in Europe to discuss their divorce. State fans won't want to miss this emotionally charged confrontation.

William Christopher is back on November 29 and 30. He shares pivotal scenes with Eileen Davidson, when Father Tobias hears Kristen's confession.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/David Livingston

Comments

November 27, 2012 at 4:08 pm
(1) Voice of Reason says:

I dont see what the point is. Kayla is just going to stick poor Joey with Caroline or Maggie just like everyone else does!

November 27, 2012 at 4:43 pm
(2) Old School Girl says:

I just wish they would bring back Matt Brady who we havent seen or heard from since 1988 when he left Salem to join the NYPD.

November 28, 2012 at 8:48 am
(3) Quinny says:

because there is no such character.

November 28, 2012 at 4:07 pm
(4) Wendy says:

Kayla has a 5 year old son and she has not mentioned or thought of him since she came back to Salem, how many months ago?? Where have her mother instincts been that she would be away from a 5 year old for so long?

Seems quite a stretch to me.

November 28, 2012 at 4:44 pm
(5) Voice of Reason says:

He has been mentioned (just like Jack Jr) but he hasn’t been shown at all.

December 1, 2012 at 8:10 pm
(6) Days fan from ca says:

Who is Matt Brady? I’ve watched the show for 45 years and I don’t ever remember such a character.

December 2, 2012 at 10:08 pm
(7) Janice says:

what about Philip Kirickas’ son

December 3, 2012 at 1:14 pm
(8) mia136713 says:

I don”t get to watch every day, unfortunately, I don’t have the ability to DVR episodes………..so it has been a week since I’ve been able to watch…….. Comment #1 Haven’t “they” learned on soaps yet, not to disguise a child’s paternity? (Will/Gabi/Nick) Comment #2 What is wrong with Daniel, and why are they blaming Jennifer for whatever is wrong with him being worse? Comment #3 I agree with whoever said that why are they bringing up a 5 year old child that most viewers don’t even remember? And personally, I think the character of Kayla should be way too old to have a 5-year-old.

December 3, 2012 at 1:52 pm
(9) Days Watcher says:

I think Old School Girl is thinking of Max Brady which is interesting because the actor has created a tweet hinting at a return to Salem.

December 3, 2012 at 5:46 pm
(10) MARIE says:

god made man and womanif he wanted 2 men he would have made them .the way with 2 woman that is sickhen that needs to be wrote off .

December 3, 2012 at 11:46 pm
(11) MJ says:

What is up with Days? Do we have to watch Will and Sonny in bed? It makes me sick to watch them kiss let alone in bed. Come on folks let’s clean it up a little.I’m not judging but I would rather not see it. And my worst gripe is how can they put Brady with Kristen!!!!!!!! She must be how old if she was with John!!!! And I was thinking losing babies on the show was getting to be too much what with Nicole’s and then almost Will’s baby. I say it even more these days “I don’t know why I watch tat crazy show. Oh Well!

December 7, 2012 at 2:05 am
(12) Tony says:

MJ, I’m sorry you are a homophobe but get over it. I happen to enjoy all the scenes between Sonny and Will. They are a breath of fresh air to this stale show.

December 7, 2012 at 2:33 am
(13) Tony says:

Thanks for your little bible lesson Marie. God made gay men too, so get use to it. BTW, I would love to know where your religious outrage was when E.J for coveting Rafe’s wife and Rafe for coviting Austin’s wife. Sami for not respecting her elders ( John and Marlena ) all of which are breaking the 10 commandments. . The last time I checked gay wasn’t mentioned in the 10 commandments nor did Jesus feel it was important enough to comment on.