1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Is Bo Coming Back to Days of Our Lives?

By November 30, 2012

peter reckellNow that Hope has revealed that that Bo and Caroline have returned from their trip to the Azheimer's clinic in California and Peggy McCay is back on screen as the Brady matriarch, fans are eager to know one thing : Is Bo coming back to Days of Our Lives?

Sadly, the answer is no. Reckell, who taped his last scenes on July 25, 2012, has not been back to the studio since. Nor are there any plans for his character to return at this time. So expect to only hear about and not actually see Bo.

The actor, his wife, Kelly Moneymaker, and their daughter, Loden, are currently enjoying some family downtime. However, Reckell apparently does still tune in to watch the show on occasion.

On November 26, 2012, Reckell tweeted: "We are traveling the world, go to get something to eat, DOOL is on the tv,WHAT THE!!!from like 15 years ago! Anybody know what's going on???"

Fans following Reckell quickly explained that what he saw was a special flashback  episode that aired the day after Thanksgiving on November 23.

Photo  Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

November 30, 2012 at 3:09 pm
(1) mouse says:

I guess Bo’s character is the new Mickey Horton. We kept
hearing his name, but we never saw him again.

I guess Bo will be helping his mother a lot, doing
things with Ciara or taking naps

November 30, 2012 at 3:35 pm
(2) Mark R says:

Actully, the truth is: Bo left Salem to go and be with his TRUE love Dr Carly Manning. He realised he could no longer live without her. The Carbo magic will never die – not to mention the CEMISTRY!

November 30, 2012 at 4:08 pm
(3) Dmitri says:

Stupid! Bo should have at least gone on his sailing trip while trying to bring down the DiMeras. Instead, this fan fav is back in Salem, but never seen!? WTF!?

November 30, 2012 at 4:18 pm
(4) mark says:

Mabye they should do a Bo recast again ! They did it with Roman and it worked and look how long he has been on. I love Roman now. Wish they would show more of him.

I do know one thing. I hated todays episode. I could have taken the day off from Days today. lol. All they showed was Caroline, Jennifer, Daniel, Kristen, Brady, Gabi, Chad, Nick, Will, and Sonny. I am still wanting Chad to go after Gabi though. I hope today was the start of it. lol.

I took a nap during todays show. I woke up and thought it was alomst over and then i looked at the clock and saw it was only 1:30 when i woke up. lol. I guess it was that boring . lol.

November 30, 2012 at 6:47 pm
(5) nathan says:

Roman walks in the Pub and asks Caroline wheres my little brother. Caroline looks around dazed and tells Roman that Bo is busy in the kitchen stirring the chowder! Roman grins and tells his Ma he’ll be back later. Hope then walks out of kitchen with shirt half unbuttened,lipstick smeared,hair a mess and looks at camera and says my Brady makes damn good chowder!!!

November 30, 2012 at 7:53 pm
(6) Maryann says:

Give me a break…………Bo and Carly NEVER had chemistry, Bo and Hope from way way way way back have the most chemistry of anyone ever on that soap….

November 30, 2012 at 7:54 pm
(7) Maryann says:

Oh and recast Bo????????? They have been there and done that…the ONLY Bo is Peter!

November 30, 2012 at 9:34 pm
(8) DebJ says:

They should have brought Greg Vaughn in as the new Bo! He was a tough policy officer on GH and he has that same rugged look Bo has.

December 1, 2012 at 2:34 am
(9) Pen says:

Oh please, Carly and Bo sucked, what a joke!!!!

December 1, 2012 at 8:37 am
(10) Giszzma says:

I hope at some point Bo returns. I love Hope and Bo and I truly am sad that Bo isn’t on any longer. I loved the scenes a few years back when Bo had to save Hope from that awful prison. The love and chemistry just seemed real not just acting. You could tell these two worked so well together, like Lexie and Abe. I will miss Bo just as I always miss Lexie. I love Days, I just hate change.

December 1, 2012 at 12:04 pm
(11) Marie says:

i will miss Bo. but I think there should be a new Bo. Its dumb when they say stuff about him, but he really isn’t there.

December 2, 2012 at 5:22 pm
(12) mouse says:

Nathan I love your idea about Hope coming out of the kitchen.

I saw Thurs show today. I guess I was right about Bo doing
stuff with Ciara.

Change happens all the time Giszzma. We can’t stop it.
I’m glad they didn’t kill Bo off and he’s in Salem. We just
can’t see him for now.

I think Mr Corday promised that Peter is the only Bo and there
won’t be a recast.

Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Everyone

December 3, 2012 at 8:50 am
(13) Voice of Reason says:

Nathan, thank you for making me crack up on an awful Monday morning! :)

December 3, 2012 at 4:58 pm
(14) Brenda says:

Has the marriage problem of Bo/Hope and Marlene/John been solved? Can’t believe they let Bo leave without clearing up this dilemma.

December 3, 2012 at 5:00 pm
(15) vivienne says:

Why don’t they send Bo off to go find out why no one has heard from Shawn and Belle?

December 3, 2012 at 5:01 pm
(16) Carla says:

NO ONE is irreplaceable! Stop whining about Bo! He is there, that lame story of “oh, Bo has a cold, is in the other room, painting the bathroom,” please just replace him!!!!!!

December 3, 2012 at 5:26 pm
(17) David says:

Is RKK still acting? (the old Bo, Robert Kelker-Kelly) I’d like to see him in the role again. Or will they have Hope fall for John or Daniel?

December 3, 2012 at 7:06 pm
(18) Farah says:

They should hae given Peter a raise! THe absent but there character they are trying to push is not working! I hate the thought of anyone but Peter playing Bo but the alternative I hate more. I agree Robert Keller-Kelly would be (Irratable sigh) tolerable!

December 3, 2012 at 7:42 pm
(19) Harry The Hat says:

They do do bring back Peter or re cast Bo, they should bring back and recast Vinny Horton. IMO!

December 3, 2012 at 8:06 pm
(20) BARBARA says:

I do not think we need a new Bo. But I so think that he should be going around the world trying to bring down the evil family.
You do not really need a new Bo.
The way they work the soaps, he could be gone a long time.
But there are emails and texts that would be like he was always in contact with family.
Then not at some point, he is tracking them and he wants no contact at times.
They could do a lot with Bo being gone.

December 3, 2012 at 9:34 pm
(21) Connie says:

The story is not the same since Bo has lefted I have watched Day’s for a very long time & Bo & Hope go together .You need to offer Bo a big raise to come back he is missed very much the show is not the same since he is gone the way he left is like he would be back so BRING BO BACK :)

December 3, 2012 at 9:51 pm
(22) rebecca says:

Hey there`s always Robert Kelker Kelley who in my opinion did an excellent Bo before he was fired in order for Peter Reckell to take back the character!

December 3, 2012 at 11:19 pm
(23) Bettina Braun says:

We all know Bo is off the show….so either replace him or come up with a reason he’s gone….you insult our intelligence when people are still talking about him like he’s still there.

December 4, 2012 at 7:18 am
(24) Judith R says:

Please Bring Bo Brady Back and Re-Unite Him With His Family And Loved Ones. Peter Reckell a very good actor and Belongs on Day of Our Lives. Bring him back and compromise with him as far as his pay. The ones who run the show should have never asked a soap opera veteran such as he, to reduce his pay, The newest members on the show should have been asked to take a pay cut, not Peter. I have been watching this soap for at least 30 years, this is not the way to get your ratings up. It’s not like he didn’t have a story line, because he did. He was suppose to be a support system to Abe Carver, and there son Theo, when Lexie died, and he has a wife Hope, a daughter Ciara, and mother running a Pub by herself. Please sweeten a deal for Bo Brady to come back, after he and his off screen family have some alone time together. I am a loyal fan and know that there are others out there that feel as I do.

December 4, 2012 at 8:28 am
(25) Carol says:

I think they should re-cast him. I have watched the show since the 70′s…I really like him, but they have re-cast him before and it worked. And we still had the character of Bo.

December 4, 2012 at 11:26 am
(26) Pro Union Days Fans says:

All I have to say on Peter having to take a pay cut is this.

UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES
UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES
UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES UNION YES

December 6, 2012 at 6:48 pm
(27) Just Me says:

I have watched days for almost 40 years. Please bring back the real Bo not some other actor in his place. I want Peter Reckell.

December 7, 2012 at 3:59 pm
(28) Marge says:

Days of our Lives needs some serious stories not these lame attempts of trying to cover the social issues going on today. I started watching years ago and could not wait to watch each day. Now the stories are so boring I fast forward most of the show.

December 7, 2012 at 6:18 pm
(29) Pam says:

I’m not to sire what I think rote now bout the Bo situation I was thinking oh no don’t replace him just have him on his original journey to check out the Diners. But then I read somebody’s statement bout Robert Kellker Kelly and thought oh my that’s a great ide,but I don’t know if he’s still acting either.just an idea I think he did a great job years ago as Bo.

December 8, 2012 at 6:01 pm
(30) Joanne Talkington says:

I’m happy Peter Reckell is GONE!!!! His part was so drippy, and so was he!! Mrs. Moneymaker called the shots on that one.
Now, the new priest he is a looker and should hook up with Nichole!!

December 10, 2012 at 7:32 pm
(31) Flo Collom says:

Been watching DAYS for yrs. It is my favorite show. Please bring Bo back, after he and family have time together. We want to see Bo(Peter) come back to Days, I know I do. Also love to see Raff and Sami getting closer………..BRING BO BACK, not a new Bo, the Bo we Love! Thank you, Flo from Pa.

December 11, 2012 at 8:47 am
(32) sandy says:

why does roman not have a girl friend or wife?

December 11, 2012 at 8:18 pm
(33) annies says:

why hasn’t there been a love interest for Roman in years?? I know that he has already gone thru Anna, Marlena, Kate and Billie but he could go out with someone new or one of them again. Salem is nothing if not a revolving bed for the usual characters. The guy they brought in to play Eric should have been a new Bo. Seems so out of place as Eric. I have watched days off and on since it first started and I would like to say that Robert Kelker-Kelly is sooooo much more handsome. EASY ON THE EYES. I would look forward to days everyday! Just like the casting people making a mistake with the Abigail/Austin storyline. Austin Peck should have be cast. Would have made for a more believable story than Abby falling for someone old enough to be her grandfather. Hate to say that because I do like Patrick but Austin is so yummy! So the only hunks we have to look forward to are EJ, Brady, Chad and Rafe.

December 13, 2012 at 8:50 am
(34) donna horton says:

I have been watching from the beginning and think days always has the very best looking actors. Even the older ones, Victor and Stephano are better looking than most of the young ones on the other soaps. I am old school and so not appreciate or enjoy Will and Sonny relationship. MOST OF ALL I MISS BO. Sami needs to grow up and be a good example to her children. She is morally bad. Let Nicole find a good man and clean up her act. Find a new villian.

December 13, 2012 at 6:29 pm
(35) Rhonda says:

To the person that said about Carly Manning, that is just ridiculous. Bo and Hope are the mega couple. They are the true daytime soap couple. If you watched in the 80′s you will see their magic. I can still recall the song that played when they were sailing for their honeymoon.(whatever we imagine by James Ingram) Not to mention, the time Bo stopped Hope from marrying Larry Welch. Carly/Bo can’t even come close!

December 15, 2012 at 12:14 pm
(36) ms july says:

Give me a break! Fire the writers who continually go around in circles in their writing. Just how mant times can Marlana be kidnapped by Stefano? how many times can Stefano be resurrected? How can Nicole suddenly get religious, if not to bring down the priest? It seems the back story goes from someone always being hospitalized (and recovering from the most ghastly diseases) to seeking religion. As far as letting Bo go because of salary dispute, why not release some of the younger, newer cast members, with no really plot line going except staying in bed. I watched in the 70′s and 80′s, worked during most of the 90′s and early 2000′s and had no trouble catching up once I quit work.

December 16, 2012 at 2:02 am
(37) SUZIE says:

WITHOUT BO, HOPE CANNOT HAVE A ROMANTIC STORY LINE. ANYONE WITHOUT A LOVE INTEREST IS EITHER LET GO (BILLIE) OR BACK BURNERED AND SELDOM SEEN. BO SHOULD HAVE A CATASTROPHIC ACCIDENT WHILE CHASING STEPHANO, NEED PLASTIC SURGERY, AND COME BACK AS A NEW ACTOR AS WAS DONE WITH PHILLIP. HOPE COULD PLAY REAL DRAMA WAITING TO SEE IF HER HUSBAND LIVES ETC. ETC.. ROBERT K.K. WAS A GREAT BO IN HIS DAY AND HAD CHEMISTRY WITH HOPE, BUT ANYONE WITH DARK HAIR (AND THAT TATOO) CAN COME BACK. IN THIS ECONOMY PETER MADE A VERY BAD CHOICE. MOST ACTORS ARE STARVING DUE TO REALITY AND TALK SHOWS. HOWEVER, IF WE DO NOT WANT TO LOSE HOPE, GET HER A LOVE STORY. KAYLA SEEMS TO BE PAIRING UP WITH ABE SO MAYBE IF BO IS KILLED OFF, HOPE COULD ALSO TRY HER HAND WITH ABE. THEIR KIDS ALREADY LOVE EACH OTHER.

December 18, 2012 at 8:25 pm
(38) suzabella says:

I miss Bo and wish he would come back. But if that’s impossible then maybe Hope should get news that Bo has died in some sort of accident. She could go into mourning and finally end up with a new, compelling man, someone who is Bo’s equal. I don’t see anyone in the current cast who could fill that role so it would have to be someone new.

December 18, 2012 at 10:41 pm
(39) Elena says:

BRING BACK BO, p l e a s e. Get rid of Chad. Sami and Rafe need to be together. What is wrong with Sami? Rafe or EJ? Sleeps with Lucas? Come on…How about Nick and Gabbi, they barely know each other and they are so madly inlove, really?

December 19, 2012 at 12:13 pm
(40) rosie says:

I agree with the majority. Peter Reckell IS Bo! Give him what he wants to come back. His permanent departure would be a very unwise choice for the producers. As for the Will/Sonny storyline: Awful! This is not the kind of thing fans of this program want to see. The new writers are lousy–must be out of their minds! The fact that Will says he is now gay and then fathers a child with a woman is ridiculous. I don’t watch this drivel much anymore and will discontinue completely if they don’t clean up their act pretty soon.

December 19, 2012 at 12:16 pm
(41) rosie says:

I could not have already said this. I have never been on this site before! What’s up with this???

December 19, 2012 at 12:16 pm
(42) rosie says:

December 20, 2012 at 8:37 pm
(43) MARIE says:

I HAVE ALWAYS WATCH DAYS OF OURS LIVES, I THINK FROM THE BEGIN BACK 1965, I BELIEVE. I DO ENJOY WATCHING THE SHOW AS WELL, AND HAVE REALLY ALWAYS ENJOY ALL OF THE ACTORS AND ACTRESS’S TOO, I THINK THEY WERE AND ARE GREAT. I WILL MISS BO, AS HE REALLY PLAY HIS PART WELL, AND HE AND HOPE DID ALWAYS BELONG TOGETHER TOO. SO PLEASE KEEP THINGS GOINGS AND KEEP US ALL GUESSING IF WE ALL CAN GUESS WHAT OR WHO WILL BE DOING SOMETHING THAT THEY SHOULDN/T DO. BUT THAT THE SHOW IS IT.???? THANKS FOR LISTENING TOO. MARIE FROM PENNSYLVANIA.

December 22, 2012 at 12:13 am
(44) Susan Wood says:

We need Bo. Such a good actor. So good looking. My favorite on the show of all time. But I do love John, too.

king.

December 24, 2012 at 3:26 pm
(45) g English says:

Days will never be the same again without Peter Reckell.

I keep hoping that there is a huge Bo surprise in store for us that not even

the show is sharing with us.

December 24, 2012 at 10:13 pm
(46) Patty says:

I have been watching Days for over 42 years, even with some terrible storylines..The Bo out of the picture is ridiculous. Recast him again with RKK. Would hate to see Hope have a reduced role. She is too important to the core of the show. Will and Sonny do not have to kiss all the time. Ok, they are gay, and I am ok with that, but all that other stuff, we really don’t need to see.

December 25, 2012 at 12:09 am
(47) Pam says:

Days Should Bring back Robert keker kelly Back as Bo

December 25, 2012 at 11:55 am
(48) Mary Lee says:

Writers of Days of Our Lives need to take an advanced course in writing … how silly and idiotic watching and hearing Hope talk with a non-Bo. Give Peter a raise and bring him back to where he belongs.

And stop the stupid episodes of Gabi, Chad, Will and Sonny – and Nick. Bring back substance to one of the few soap operas on air.

Are you listening …

December 25, 2012 at 2:09 pm
(49) Deb says:

Am I the only one who thinks Kristen is a little long in the tooth for Brady?

December 26, 2012 at 5:35 am
(50) jane says:

You have go to be kidding me. I loved Bo just the the rest of you, but there are plenty of good looking actors that could take his place. It will be hard to love him right away, but give him a chance. It is better than the missing Bo or setting Hope up with a new lover. And by the way, please do something quickly, it is very slow moving now.

December 26, 2012 at 5:46 am
(51) mardi says:

DOOL Christmas show always brings me to tears! I’ve been watching the show from the beginning and all the characters are like “family”! Most of them are still with us but a few have passed! Live on DAYS!!!

December 26, 2012 at 5:31 pm
(52) Lynn Sams says:

I also have watched DOOL since it’s inception. I can’t believe how much this show has deteriorated. Sami’s character sucks, Its soooo monotenous with Rafe and EJ. Good Lord. HELP!!!!!
I love Nicole, and Maggie, and the old-timers- but as for BO-What are these people smoking??? I have never seen anything so ridiculous as Bo “went to get a drink of water” . How STUPID do you think we are.

Its down hill and never going to be what it once was. The characters have no moral character, Of course that.s what appeals to our common Hedonistic society.

December 27, 2012 at 2:18 am
(53) Robert says:

Bring Bo back, he is really missed. Kill the gay Will/Sonny affair for it is in bad taste to see two men in love with each other. They play the role so well, makes one wonder are they truly made for this role by actually being gay in real life.

December 30, 2012 at 5:02 pm
(54) Collie says:

Please!! Bring back Bo(Peter Reckell)we need the stability that he brings to his family and to the show as well. And while I’m at it, please allow Rafe to be with Sami. Thank you

January 2, 2013 at 12:14 am
(55) Theresa says:

I love ej for sami

January 2, 2013 at 12:41 pm
(56) Joanna says:

Bring back Bo. There is only one Bo and it should be him. Keep Sami and EJ together and let Rafe fall in love with Nicole. Enough with Sami and Rafe – Sami and EJ are cut from the same mold. Bring someone new in for Rafe if not Nicole

January 4, 2013 at 5:59 pm
(57) dlong52 says:

just replace him like they do any other time

January 6, 2013 at 4:18 am
(58) Tina Lyons says:

Please bring back Bo/Peter ,and while your at it, bring back Steve to Kayla!!!

January 8, 2013 at 1:07 am
(59) kathy ess says:

kristin is way too old for brady. Bring back Bo. NOW! Sami, pick Rafe. Gabi, get rid of Nick. Bring back Peter Reckell!!! Nicole and EJ back together.

January 20, 2013 at 3:50 pm
(60) Macher59 says:

I have not watched DOOL in a long time. I just had surgery and so during my recovery period I began to watch DOOL again. I noticed that they kept showing Hope without Bo after a week I realized that Bo is not even mentioned on the show in the script for Hope. I asked my mother who is an avid fan of DOOL for many years (I got her hooked on DOOL) where Bo was, unfortunately she could not remember as she has slight Dementia. So I decided to check it out on Google Search and came across a couple of articles saying that Peter Reckell left the show….WHAT!! This is no good, Hope is not complete without Bo and vice versa in the show. Mr. Reckell you have to return to the show. Take a break with your family, that is something important in our lives it helps to refocus our energies and thoughts and helps give us direction but, you must listen to counsel from your fans……..please return to DOOL!! Mr. Reckell you yourself need to return to the show not another actor playing your part.

January 30, 2013 at 2:35 pm
(61) Cara Smith says:

BO,Please come back!!!

January 30, 2013 at 6:59 pm
(62) Zelta says:

.I’ve been watching DOOL since 1975. I agree with the majority…bring back Peter Reckell as Bo the show isn’t the same without him. I have nothing against gays…but seriously the Will/Sonny relationship is awful. If you want them to be gay so be it…but get rid of all the kissing and bedroom scenes..they don’t need to be there. I was glad you finally brought back Marlena and John…we need more of the original cast that is left….it seems you keep making their appearances smaller and smaller.

February 1, 2013 at 3:38 pm
(63) Susie says:

We need Peter Rickle back offer him a pay raise without Bo Hope is just drifting in and out. Also bring back John Black. A new Watcher since they cancelled another world which I use to tape

February 1, 2013 at 6:48 pm
(64) Marian says:

BRING BO BACK…………

HATE THE WRITERS GETTING RID OF ALL THE BETTER ACTORS ON
DOOL.

February 2, 2013 at 5:08 pm
(65) Char says:

I have been watching Days since the 80′s and I love Bo and Hope. Please Bring the real Bo Back. Days is not the same without him. We need to see Bo Back. If he is not coming back soon we need a better story line instead of Bo reading to Ciara. Is Sammi ever going to make up her mind about Rafe and EJ? When are we going to see more of Stefano. Still enjoy Days, but Days of our Lives is not the same with out a Bo story line or Stefano. I dont like Brady with Kirsten. She gets on my nerves. Please Bring back the real Bo. No replacements. ( the other replacement didn’t have the same chemistry with Hope. It was weird)

February 2, 2013 at 5:47 pm
(66) bea says:

Bo and Hopes chemistry left some time ago, so so sick of seeing him wiping his lips after kissing hope. so obvious. bring a new BO on

February 8, 2013 at 12:49 pm
(67) Penny says:

I loved Peter Reckell as Bo but please replace him.

February 19, 2013 at 2:16 pm
(68) Marlana says:

Yes, I was named after this show. I’ve been watching it with my mom for as long as I can remember watching TV. I can barely get thru an episode now. I know characters have to change, but really? I could do without Nick, Gabbi, Kristen (that story is PLAYED OUT), & we just suffered thru the Daniel, Jennifer, & Nichole thing, now again with Chloe? Come on, that chick is a decade younger than me, & I’m not sure, but I think that dude is a decade older than me! YUCK! Please give us something interesting to follow!

February 22, 2013 at 12:59 pm
(69) Lin says:

Please, Please, Please get rid of the Sonny/Will story line. I turn off the channel evey time they are kissing or in bed.

February 26, 2013 at 5:01 pm
(70) Kathy Matilainen says:

I am so sad that Bo will not be back to the show. I have watched for years and am so sad he is gone. I don’t want to watch the show any more. It is as if he died.

March 2, 2013 at 11:48 am
(71) Gail says:

Have watched Days all my life and Bo needs to return! No one can play the part as well as Peter. From all the comments I’ve read, you are going to lose a huge fan base of the show if changes are not made. NOT looking forward to that happening and then show gets cut. One of the best SOAPS of all time!

March 4, 2013 at 6:02 pm
(72) Mary says:

So what is with all of the bigoted comments about Will/Sonny? I do see that the majority comes from people who have watched the show since the beginning. Wake up people, the world around you is not the same as it was when the show started, the world changes, and so it is reflected in our entertainment outlets. Get over it, it’s not going to change.

March 5, 2013 at 1:52 pm
(73) Jape says:

I really want Bo to come back to the show
why is he gone?
and how can we get him back ?
His character has always been pivotal

April 4, 2013 at 7:43 pm
(74) Shirley says:

I commenting on Jen and Daniel I think this is the stuped thing, Jen not stuped and Daniel is a Dr. I hope they or make this look like they are braking up to buy time to get Parker back to Pork Charles and turn the tables on Chole. Please stop make Jen look so stuped.

Thank you!

April 22, 2013 at 4:36 pm
(75) naomi ferrel says:

Just get a new Bo and get on with our days :)

April 25, 2013 at 12:20 am
(76) raspberry ketone lean australia says:

I am curious to find out what blog platform you have been working with?
I’m having some small security issues with my latest website and I’d like to find something
more safe. Do you have any solutions?

April 26, 2013 at 1:58 pm
(77) Days fan 30years + says:

Pork Charles ? Wrong fictional town – Days is set in Salem – this isn’t GH ! ;)

May 9, 2013 at 9:12 pm
(78) christine says:

In my opinion, there is no place for Bo to come back unless he returns with Carly. They shared the true meaning of love.

May 11, 2013 at 11:46 am
(79) Louise kissinger says:

If Bo’ if off for good, I would love to see Rafe and Hope together. I think they would make a cute couple.

May 13, 2013 at 4:53 pm
(80) Gordon Hall says:

Could you please at least the reason why Bo Brady is no longer on Days of Our Lives? I feel like I was left hung out to dry. What was the reason given on the show itself?

May 14, 2013 at 11:14 pm
(81) shirley says:

i want them to bring Bo back,,,the show is just not good without Bo,,,Hope and ciara need Bo back with them…love him so much

May 21, 2013 at 3:28 pm
(82) AJ says:

The show will never be the same without Bo. I have watched it since the beginning and he is really missed

May 21, 2013 at 3:32 pm
(83) AJ says:

I do not like the parts played by Will and Sonny. Everyone has a right to his own sexual preference but I do not like to see it plastered all over the screen. Too much sex everywher now.

May 27, 2013 at 2:56 pm
(84) Cindy says:

I understand that the world has changed but good taste has not. As far as Sonny and Will, they are in love as is Sami and EJ, Sami and Rafe, Rafe and Kate, Kate and Stefano etc, etc! The story lines keep me coming back, not the sex scenes. There are more explicit sex scenes in a daytime drama than I feel are needed to make a point. It is like the writers can’t come up with enough words to fill the time slot so lets break to the bedroom for a scintillating sex scene. Do average people in your town jump from bed to bed to bed and become madly in love with each and every new conquest???

June 1, 2013 at 6:42 pm
(85) Jody says:

I am also one of the LONG time viewers. My youngest (born in 1965) and I was watching then. Had to go back to work and missed a few years until DVR came out. Now I am retired and tape EVERY one because some of the characters are just reprehensible! John now turns my stomach and Sami, please put her on something! She goes ballistic over nothing!! All in all I think DOOL needs new writer!! I can watch the whole show in 16 minutes!! I too miss Bo, at least he kept Hope’s feet to the fire! The Will-Sonny thing makes me gag. Do we really need them making out with each other , kissing and professing love to each other. Would think most of us are older females, and believe me we do not need, well I won’t say the word I was going to use!! Maggie sure made a good guy out of Victor – yeah. Love the new Victor!!

June 5, 2013 at 4:03 pm
(86) sue k. says:

I guess I will not watch days anymore since Bo is off—my favorite.

June 5, 2013 at 4:03 pm
(87) sue k. says:

I guess I will not watch days anymore since Bo is off—my favorite.

June 11, 2013 at 5:07 pm
(88) Bonny says:

Peter Reckell made a dumb decision. Bad economy, soaps are being cancelled and he thinks he’s irreplaceable? I never liked him all that much. I do love the character of Hope though, so bring back Robert Kelker Kelly! He is much better looking!

Since I’m not as ancient as some of the other people commenting on Will and Sonny, I have no problem with their relationship. Nice that Days is trying to look a little more like real life.

Whenever the show needs to save money, you should remove the newer characters, we are not attached to them! Sometimes there’s just too many new/younger characters who we’re just not invested in at all

June 17, 2013 at 4:38 pm
(89) NoMoreDaze says:

I think it’s true that the most “loyal” DOOL fans are us Women who grew up watching the show, or older ladies who watched from the beginning. I started watching in the 60s as a kid with grandma and mom. I quit DVRing last year when they turned Will gay and he fell for Sonny. Sorry, but that was the last straw for me. I was raised in an old fashion home, don’t wanna see gay sex on DAYTIME TV! I know they are tryingto keep up with the times, but that’s just stomping on sensitive ground and unnecessary! And Bo left….I’m only commenting now because I’m now retired and happened to flip through the channels today to see Caroline is back and was wondering how they explained Bo’s absence (or was he back?). I’ve now learned Will and Sonny are still together (GAG) and no Bo…oh, he’s in the kitchen.yeah, whatever. That answered my only questions since I stopped watching last fall. I’m done. Sad that DOOL went this way and will likely be canceled too this year. So goes the way of soap operas. History.

June 21, 2013 at 10:31 am
(90) Francesca says:

If Peter Reckell doesn’t want to come back to the show as Bo, they need to replace the actor. The character of Bo is a very big part of Days of our Lives. My suggestion would be to get Robert Kelker-Kelly back as Bo. If you remember, he portrayed Bo for a time on Days of Our Lives. Please keep us updated with any information regarding Bo’s character.

June 21, 2013 at 10:38 am
(91) Francesca says:

Bring Robert Kelker Kelly back as Bo. Although I do like Peter Reckell, he’s not the only actor that can play Bo. I really like Robert Kelker Kelly as Bo.

June 29, 2013 at 12:57 pm
(92) LESLIE says:

BO BRADY CANNOT LEAVE THE SHOW THAT IS WHY I WATCH DAYS BECAUSE BO AND HOPE THEY MAKE THE SHOW!!!!

July 19, 2013 at 7:06 pm
(93) Shirley Hansen says:

Is Peter going to another soap? I think I read o Soap Digest that it was going to be GH, not sure.

August 23, 2013 at 6:11 pm
(94) Joyce says:

I have watched DOOL for years but now I DVR it so I can fast forward it when Will & Sonny start kissing and jump I to bed. I have nothing against gays but can’t stomach it on daytime TV. The writers have no class or respect for DOOL viewers since they keep cramming the Will/Sonny affair down our throats, no pun intended! And Brady is such a pathetic loser, falls madly in love with every woman that looks at him. Kristen is way too old for him! Jennifer needs to grow up and act like a woman , not a 15 year old when it comes to Daniel and her loser son JJ. DOOL is getting old and boring!

September 3, 2013 at 7:01 pm
(95) Reality says:

Bo and Carly had such chemistry. They just knew each other and knew what the other was about and wanted. They were always there for each other and knew what to do for the other.
The romance between the two was to die for. Every relationship should be like theirs. It was the writers that ruined everything. If anyone with half a brain cell ever took over the writing at Days, they would bring Carly and Bo back. They were the whole reason I watched Days. (You see, I don’t do that any more; WHY?) I really think that any other couple is nothing, compared to them. And, of course, this is credited to the wonderful actors who played the characters. APPLAUSE TO CRYSTAL AND PETER. YOU TWO ARE THE BEST!

September 17, 2013 at 4:24 pm
(96) JA says:

They could bring back the original Bo. What ever happened to him. He had such a glint in his eyes. Does anyone else remember the original Bo?

September 25, 2013 at 6:42 pm
(97) days forever says:

You have to get him back!!!!!!!! He;s so good looking! He has been on days forever ! ITS NOT THE SAME WITHOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 25, 2013 at 10:56 pm
(98) Becky Mjeelde says:

Get a new Bow…what the heck!

October 5, 2013 at 3:16 am
(99) Nita says:

I have been watching “Days of Our Lives” since my mother and I use to watch it in the summers when I was out of school and on holidays. My mother stopped watching it in later years, because she said it was all a bunch of bed-hopping. She has since gone to Heaven. I still watch it faithfully. I do not watch the kissing scenes between Will and Sonny. I can’t handle that.
I miss Peter Reckell as Bo as much as the next person, but he has chosen to leave the show. I would like to see Robert Kelker-Kelly return as Bo. He played the role years ago, and did a fine job. They resemble each other enough for it to work. Then Bo and Hope can continue their great romance and can have a wonderful story line reunion. Hope deserves to have the love of her life return as soon as possible. She has done a great job alone, but now it is time for her husband to return.

November 25, 2013 at 8:23 pm
(100) Shevone says:

I just tune in back after a year and there’s no Bo OMG this sucks, Why they bring new people in fo?r omg bring back Bo he always come back.

December 21, 2013 at 1:12 am
(101) Kathy says:

Bo Brady, needs to be brought back before the 50th Anniversary. It just would not be the same without him being on the show ever again. The Brady Family has been through enough, so bring him home for good!

December 23, 2013 at 11:48 am
(102) linda blakeman says:

there is only one BO, no one can or ever has replaced him

December 23, 2013 at 11:50 am
(103) linda blakeman says:

there is only one BO, no one has or ever will replace him, BRING HIM BACK

January 21, 2014 at 5:15 pm
(104) Joy says:

I’ve watched Dool for years. Now Bo just isn’t. Please writers give an ending or something. Hope and daughter deserve to move on in the story line, or recast the part. The audience can deal with it. Your other characters have been recast ex. Brady.

April 3, 2014 at 1:14 pm