1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers December 3 to 7

By December 1, 2012

blake berrisMonday, December 3

Brady tells Kristen he overheard her confess that she had feelings for him.

Nick lays out his plan to Will: he wants to marry Gabi and raise the baby as his own.

Jennifer is crushed, when Daniel reveals the treatment failed and there are no other options for his hand tremors.

Maggie and Nicole blame Jennifer for getting Daniel's hopes up.

Daniel asks Jennifer to keep her distance, not wanting her pity...

You can read the complete Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Benjamin Cohen

Comments

December 1, 2012 at 5:44 am
(1) mouse says:

Why is everyone in Salem leaving their doors unlocked?

Why are people still lying to loved ones?

Looks like Kristen’s plan not working like she wants.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Daniel’s treatment worked. The other
doctor didn’t wait long enough for the medicine to work.
Daniel will save Jen again :)

Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Everyone

December 1, 2012 at 12:11 pm
(2) Carol says:

What a terrible disservice these writers have done to Melissa Reeves and Suzanne Rogers. To ruin the characters these women have played for decades is unforgivable. And for what? To PROP a perverted Dr who needs a haircut, a shave, a Dr’s coat, a new wardrobe and a better bedside manner. Ruin legacy Hortons’ to prop a nothing character who has no connection to anyone or anything in Salem! Stories should be CHARACTER driven, not plot driven! Maggie has been ridiculous since the egg babies were forced on her. She hasn’t been in character for 14 months. Jennifer has been written horribly since her return. Characters forever ruined because the writers want Daniel to be a leading man? NO. Just no! Tom Horton was a good DR. Daniel is no Tom Horton!

December 1, 2012 at 1:05 pm
(3) Joyce says:

Have to agree with Mouse and add besides leaving the doors unlocked why do they continue to have sex in the living room where anyone can come in. I’m behind in watching so don’t know if this has happened recently, but it goes along with the doors unlocked.

Agreeing with Carol too, I do not like Jennifer since her routine. She is being bossy, controlling while at the same time she is out of control. If I were Daniel, besides getting the shave, haircut and new wardrobe, would run screaming in the other direction the way Jennifer has been acting.

December 1, 2012 at 4:23 pm
(4) Lisa O says:

I look at Kojak on MeTV every night when I get home from work and on Thursday night’ s Kojak had Jed Allan aka Don Craig guest starring as a cop who was killed in the line of duty but last night’s Kojak episode from 1974 threw me a surprise as another Days star was guset starring and couldnt believe my eyes.

Anyway I was watching it lastnight and I noticed this actor and took a good look and thought I know that face but couldnt place it. I listened to his voice for alittle bit and I recoognized who it was immediatly. It was John Aniston aka Victor Kiriakas and couldnt believe it! He had big jet black hair with a mustache and looked so young. I also recognized his eyes also once I looked more closely. He was playing a mobster. Since he was born in July 1933 and the show was from 1974 I figured he was 40 or 41 depending when they film it in 1974. I will have to keep watching Kojak to see if I can spot more Days stars.

December 1, 2012 at 9:15 pm
(5) Dmitri says:

The spoilers are the same each week: someone apologizes, someone has a close moment with another character, and someone walks in on Brady and Kristen. This is boring! “Krady” may as well make love in the pub, so the few people who haven’t walked in on them can see! I would not be surprised if the week after this one, someone else walks in on them!

Glad EJ/Sami/Rafe have been backburnered, but sadly, instead of showing the characters the viewers want to see more of, like Victor, Lucas and Chad, we get to see the same old boring crap with Jennifer and Daniel. I agree with Carol. I used to like Maggie and Jennifer, heck, I used to like Dannif, adn still think they belong together. But for me, Dannifer, Maggie and Jennifer have just been written horribly these past few months.

December 1, 2012 at 10:46 pm
(6) mp says:

Why did Jennifer arranged a doctor for Daniel’s hand tremors for is not her business but Maggie is right she is Daniel’s mother she has the right to be upset i know he is a grown man but still Maggie and Victor has the saying for that and arranged for it too. I know Gabi is pregnant but my opinion is that. Chad should tell Sonny what Gabi did to Melanie but still Chad should tell someone.

December 2, 2012 at 9:47 am
(7) BLONDIE says:

I agree with mp if chad is a miserable as he let’s on you would think that when everybody is together which isn’t hard to do since sonny is the only one who works. chad needs to come in and tell all let everyone know what she did. Nick was right when he told her she was really after chad he just doesn’t know the whole story. The time has come for everyone to know. Come on writers i am sick of the poor none talented, can’t act Gabi getting by on another pass BRING IT ON.

December 2, 2012 at 10:19 am
(8) Midge22 says:

The same old boring Brady story which will end in the same way with Brady losing another woman. Yet another baby secret and Will has to go through the same crap again having a secret potentially ruin he and Sonny. The whole thing with Bo being gone and yet he is there is stupifying. Dan’s drama is getting so old and tired for quite some time now. And now we have Eric who is keeping secrets and perhaps maybe not being a real priest. Geez….Not much for originality those writers. Elementary school children could write better more compelling storylines.

December 2, 2012 at 11:50 am
(9) Alaina says:

I have been watching Days since I was a little girl in the 70′s and I must admit its seem like the writers now have a tendacy to recycle the same storylines. A baby secret, Brady’s revolving door of women and so on. Also with Bo supposely to be there but not seen is kind of dumb. I think they should’ve have Bo just go off to meet Shawn D and Belle and have them pursusing the down fall of the DiMeras while Hope is still in town trying to do it on this end.

@ Lisa O, I did see those episodes of Kojak last week also. I did recognize Jed Allan and the next night I thought that was John Aniston and in the credits is was him. You’re right he did look young. Also Paul Michael Glaser who played Hutch in Starsky & Hutch was in it also although I know he has nothing to do with Days. Days and shows like Kojak were great back then. It was great being a kid back then. Those were the “Days”.

December 3, 2012 at 2:29 am
(10) mp says:

Will Chad being a wedding crasher and Sonny tell everybody and expose Gabi what she did to Melanie in front of her father Daniel and her grandmother Maggie and Gabi’s brother Rafe. Gabi does not know Nick’s past

December 3, 2012 at 9:10 am
(11) Voice of Reason says:

Chad is legally prohibited from saying what Gabi did and if he says anything he’s going to jail for assaulting Nick. That’s why nobody is saying anything.

December 3, 2012 at 9:27 am
(12) Voice of Reason says:

And why oh why is will going along with Nick & Gabi’s plan? We all know what’s going to happen. The child will come down with some sort of life-threatening disease and the only one who will be able to save it is Will. It always happens….ridiculous!

December 3, 2012 at 11:54 am
(13) jan says:

CAROL, you got it exactly right. Writers are ruining two of the best liked actors. how about trashing Sonny and Will!!! I have had enough of this show. BYE BYE!!!

December 4, 2012 at 11:42 am
(14) Alaina says:

I thought it was so funny in yesterday’s episode when little Johnny said work is fun. I laughed so hard. I thought wait till you’re an adult and have to out to work for a living it wont be so much fun then.

December 5, 2012 at 12:44 pm
(15) KATIE says:

Will needs to step up to Nick. I don’t like Nick and I don’t trust him. If Sonny really loves Will, it will work out. Besides, Sonny seems to be the most level headed and the most mature one of the whole bunch! I thought Jennifer would settle herslf down if she got a little Brady instead of Daniel!! I like Kristen, I think she should go after Daniel. Jennifer and Daniel are too humdrum to be together, they need to mis-match personalities a bit more!

December 5, 2012 at 6:15 pm
(16) mp says:

voice of reason. Chad is not going to jail for assaulting Nick he saw him putting Melanie’s scarf in his pocket and he jump to conclusion by assaulting him and Nick should tell him about Melanie left her scarf at the town square and why this agreement thing Chad sign that his brother EJ told him do not do anything until he is present for signing that agreement and Chad has the right to have his own lawyer his brother EJ to be there is it true you suppose to have 2 lawyers present to sign an agreement like Justin should call EJ to be there but if i were the DA i will be lenient on Chad. Nick don’t know anything about Chad he was born Peterson Woods before he knows he is a dimera

December 6, 2012 at 12:30 pm
(17) Voice of Reason says:

mp if Chad breaks the legal agreement than yes, he will go to jail for assaulting Nick, because Nick will press charges. The fact that he had Melanie’s scarf does not matter. Gabi will also go to jail for what she did to Melanie. This is why nobody is speaking about it, because neither person wants to go to jail. Chad is just still mad Melanie left him.

December 6, 2012 at 1:57 pm
(18) mp says:

voice of reason thanks but still does Chad need his brother EJ to sign legal agreement he is still a lawyer and EJ told him do not do anything until EJ gets there but Chad is going to tell Sonny what Gabi did on monday. Chad needs EJ and Kirstein to help him