1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days Shocker: Kristen and Brady Have Sex!

By December 2, 2012

eric martsolfThe attraction and tension between Kristen and Brady erupts this week on Days of Our Lives, so the pair give in to temptation and have sex. Eric Martsolf discusses the steamy twist in the new issue of Soap Opera Digest.

"I've lovingly titled this whole thing 50 Shades of Wrong," says Martsolf, noting that both Kristen and Brady know "that everyone in Salem will be up in arms if this relationship manifests into anything serious."

Nevertheless, the encounter happens, when Brady follows Kristen back to her hotel room, after he overhears her confession to Father Tobias. He forces Kristen to admit the attraction between them, and it leads to a passionate kiss and then some.

Afterwards, Kristen and Brady decide they can never let this happen again and part ways. But, by the week's end, the twosome end up sharing another romp between the sheets.

"This is a ticking time bomb between them that is very risky for Brady," concedes Martsolf, whose character doesn't always make the wisest decisions when it comes to women.

And it only gets worse: Marlena actually walks in on the pair, while they're having sex.

To read the full story pick up Soap Opera Digest on sale now.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

December 2, 2012 at 1:39 pm
(1) Mary says:

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

December 2, 2012 at 2:06 pm
(2) donna says:

OMG have the writers gone completely insane. Brady sleeping with the woman who was nearly his stepmother. Can you say GROSS?

December 2, 2012 at 2:53 pm
(3) DEBBIE says:

ERIC IS SO HOT CAN’T WAIT TO SEE HIM SHED HIS CLOTHING

December 2, 2012 at 3:12 pm
(4) mouse says:

Yes, Donna I can say gross.

I wonder if viewers would not be so upset if Kristen
hadn’t been with John first and almost helped raise Brady.

Would we be upset if the characters were a man Kristen’s
age and woman Brady’s age?

How is Brady going to feel Kristen used him to try to get John back?
Poor Brady.

I love Eric’s title “50 Shades of Wrong”

Peace on Earth, Good Will Toward Everyone

December 2, 2012 at 3:22 pm
(5) carole says:

Does Brady know he is family of Dimera? His dad and Stefano are half brothers Kristen is Dimera its gross

December 2, 2012 at 3:58 pm
(6) Cindy says:

Well I knew that was going to happen. I don’t think anyone should be surprised. Kristen didn’t return to be in good character.

December 2, 2012 at 4:46 pm
(7) dnw says:

I think its great!!! It’s a soap opera. Why would anyone be disgusted. They have mad chemistry!

December 2, 2012 at 6:15 pm
(8) Dmitri says:

Yes, they have chemistry, but it is gross. His dad was with this woman, a woman twice Brady’s age, mind you, and she is his cousin through adoption! This is just sick and gross on so many levels.

December 2, 2012 at 7:17 pm
(9) JaHo says:

Euwwwww! What is he thinking….or not?!?

December 2, 2012 at 8:41 pm
(10) mark says:

Carrie, I think days has forgotten that about John. Im guessing Kristen is turning into a cougar now. lol. I could care less about Kristen and Brady as well. There for a while I thought Jennifer might end up with Brady. That probably would be more interesting. I can’t stand Kristen. As I said before i could careless about Kristen and Brady having sex. Jennifer and Brady , Abby and E J ??? hummmm !!!!!

December 2, 2012 at 9:21 pm
(11) Maria says:

We are talking about a soap opera where age is never relevant. If we were to find the “real age” of characters, I believe EJ would only be 15 years old!

December 3, 2012 at 1:33 pm
(12) Alicia says:

I dont think age is really that important. Eric (Brady) is 41 and Eileen (Kristen) is 53 so thats only 12 years apart. Nothing wrong with a older woman having an affair with a younger man although I do see what everyone means since she was with John and he is part DiMera and so is Brady and Kristen is adopted. Myself Im 38 and Im in hot relationship with a 24 year old guy and let just say the sex is great. Both our mothers dont approve but we are adults so its really nobodys business.

Also about EJ would only be 15, remember there is SORAS in the soap opera world.

Soap Opera Rapid Age Syndrome.

December 3, 2012 at 1:40 pm
(13) Sandi says:

Ok, just the math alone makes this union so icky & so wrong on so many levels. This is way beyond a cougar, they’re creating a saber tooth tiger. The ONLY possible seed of hope for this plot line??? She’s nothing more than Brady’s “rebound” to help him over the loss of Madison. Let’s hope that’s ALL it turns out to be.

December 3, 2012 at 2:42 pm
(14) Betty King says:

YUK!!!!!! I am so tired of the do good er that gets no where with anyone. Please give him a part so he can show real acting. Brady is; Meet someone, anyone, and within three minutes he is their great protector or going to rip their head off. He is so boring, please give him some gonads of staying power to look like a real man, all you see is body (nice) and bluster along with his weakness for drink. Brady with his fathers’ ex is yukky, and shows how ignorant (dumb down) you have made him. Your writers have no imagination, same thing over and over, just different date. GONADS people, GONADS!!!!

December 3, 2012 at 6:12 pm
(15) Dmitri says:

I agree with Betty, this is typical of the TomSell regime, who seems to just nowadays show couples having sex and forget how to write actual storylines. Contrary to the title, this wasn’t a shocker at all! Everyone speculated this would happen before it was even in the spoilers!

December 3, 2012 at 8:06 pm
(16) mark says:

OK I watched todays episode ! I think Days is ruining Brady ! : ( Let me get this straight ! Stefano and John are half brothers right ??? Kristen is Sefanos daughter and Brady is Johns son. So what does this make Brady to Kristen ???? This is sick Brady and kristen sleeping with each other. : ( The only smart person on todays episode was poor little Johnny Sami’s son. I had to laugh E J asked Johnny what to name that lipstick and E J and Sami didnt know what to call it and asked Johnnys thoughts about it and he came up with the name right away ! : ) That was Classic ! : ) It made me smile really big today. and laugh really hard. : )

December 3, 2012 at 9:22 pm
(17) Tre says:

Does anyone here know the song that was playing??

December 3, 2012 at 11:30 pm
(18) Tammi says:

Kristen is Stefano’s ADOPTED daughter…….

December 3, 2012 at 11:38 pm
(19) Tammi says:

Kristen is Stefano’s ADOPTED daughter…..

December 4, 2012 at 12:33 am
(20) Megan says:

I’m loving this!! They have great chemistry and its so good! Who cares about the past storyline keep this Brady and Kristen going!!!!

December 4, 2012 at 8:29 am
(21) Midge22 says:

It doesn’t matter if Kristen is Stefano’s adopted daughter, she is still family and would be considered Brady’s aunt. Oh, this is sick and twisted. If she is Stefano’s daughter(adopted, yes but still his daughter and John is Stefano’s brother, then she was once in a love/sexual relationship with her uncle! Yewwww…..Call Jerry Springer.

December 4, 2012 at 8:43 am
(22) Quinny says:

I seriously wonder how long some of you have been watching the show? Kristen is adopted, therefore not related to John or Brady by blood. No, Kristen never changed Brady’s diapers or gave him a bath because that was Maggie or Caroline’s job! Be outraged if one of them had an affiar with Brady. But know this—if they are related by marriage or adoption, the show will exploit it! Chelsea & Max, Jennifer & Daniel, Nick and Melanie, etc!

December 4, 2012 at 1:46 pm
(23) Sharon says:

Kristen is only trying to get back at John and especially Marlena…I don’t trust her

December 5, 2012 at 9:46 pm
(24) cindy says:

Brady and Kristen are good togther.They have good sex.Dont break them up.Love it

December 7, 2012 at 11:42 am
(25) Tatiana says:

Just GROSS and I don’t know what chemistry there is between them, but I see nothing. At least with Madison there was chemistry. This is a demeaning relationship for Brady. He knows everything that Kristen was a part of just like John now they have amnesia. All of the sudden they see her as a saint. Really the writers have got to get a grip. When I told my husband that Brady and Kristen were going to end up sleeping with each other he even said no way that’s just gross. Maybe these writers don’t remember the storyline she had before. They made it way to easy for her and easy for her to vilify and demean Marlena. Bring her back but at least make her role a challenge. Maybe they should do a dream sequence and make it look like Kristen dreamed of sleeping with Brady. It’s just too unrealistic, they really do not look like they belong with each other and what are they going to do next have John want her more because she slept with his son. I don’t know why Kristen would want to make him know about it soooo badly. If that is the case even more gross, disgusting. I know it’s a soap opera but if I am going to spend my time watching it at least try to make it a challenge instead of wasting my time and making me turn away and go yuck while I am watching the show. Feels good to voice my opinion. Need a new writer for the show, let me know. Just joking!

December 7, 2012 at 10:24 pm
(26) Barbara says:

please does anyone know what song played while Brady and Kristen had sex?

December 13, 2012 at 6:36 pm
(27) rhonda says:

Glad Madison is gone. Talk about someone who could not act. Good riddance!!!!

December 25, 2012 at 2:12 pm
(28) Deb says:

Am I the only one who thinks Kristen is a little long in the tooth for Brady???

January 4, 2013 at 2:06 am
(29) Sharon says:

All of you are so funny. This is what soaps do, to keep you watching. I happen to like the storyline at this time. John and Kristen have unfinished business. I do not find it sick about her sleeping with Brady. This is what you call acting. I do not put my feelings into the storyline. I am just their to be entertain. Go Eileen Davidson!! Glad to have you back.