1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives 2013 Preview

By December 20, 2012

Shawn Christian Nadia BjorlinWhat's in store for your favorite Salem characters in the new year? Soap Opera Digest details it all in their latest issue, featuring a Days of Our Lives 2013 preview.

Here are the big stories to look forward to:

Kristen's Revenge
The John, Marlena, Brady and Kristen quadrangle will segue in a new direction. Look for Nicole and Eric to enter the mix, as Kristen continues her revenge plot against John and Marlena. Also, Father Eric will be put the test, regarding his vows.

Chloe's Agenda
Look out "Danifer" fans! Chloe will return with Parker and a goal. Will she use her son to get what she wants? And is Daniel and Jennifer's relationship strong enough to survive?

Sami's Dilemma
There's a big surprise coming in the EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle. How will it affect Sami's feelings for the two men?

Gabi's Secret
As Nick and the pregnant Gabi's wedding day draws near, the couple and Will continue to keep a huge secret: that Will is the baby's daddy. Look for that secret to come out at a surprising time.

To read the complete 2013 previews, pick up Soap Opera Digest on sale now.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Trae Patton

Comments

December 20, 2012 at 6:27 pm
(1) BLONDIE says:

Well I sounds good but alot of predicted things going on. I am already sick of the Kristen role so how about an unpredictable scene where she walks infront of a car and get killed? she wouldn’t even be missed. I didn’t see anything in there about Stefano begging Kate to take him back..Why not? I could really tell you what I think of everything but the holidays are coming and I’m trying to keep my temper under controll so have a Merry Christmas.

December 20, 2012 at 6:41 pm
(2) Fran says:

I find the BradyKristen thing disgusting. Not because she is so much older, not the issue, but, because it makes Brady look so dumb. All he does is think with his zipper, both here and with Madison. Very poor writing. Can we get him to grow up? The Bo being there and is not is really stupid. Just replace him, we won’t perish.

I am tired of Nick and Gabi. Tired of Sami and SO tired if Jennifer and Dan. It is like Alice in Wonderland meets hotter than hell but not a match.

Oh well, time goes on. Where is Stefano????????

December 20, 2012 at 7:16 pm
(3) EA says:

Well, we know Chloe is only staying short term so I doubt that’ll cause too much trouble long term for Daniel and Jennifer. Intrigued about all the Father Eric Africa story coming up and what that’s all about.

December 20, 2012 at 7:16 pm
(4) Dmitri says:

Dannifer fans? What Dannifer fans? Everyone hates them together, not that we want to see Chloe wasted on them either. She’s only here for a short time, so now we have to see that time wasted on Dannifer? No thanks, I’ll tune out for that. Sami’s love triangles are boring, and we already know what will happen: EJ will scheme secretly, Sami finds out and chooses Rafe over him yet again! Same old same old! Krady could be interesting with Ericole, but I’m tired of thsi storyline. I mean, what revenge? Seriously, so slow and old! I really hate the Gabi storyline, so I could care less. Guess 2013 will be another snoozefest year for Days. FIRE TOMSELL!

December 20, 2012 at 8:14 pm
(5) mark says:

I already know one thing DAYS !!!!!!! I am already considering NOT WATCHING the CHRISTMAS EPISODES if Hope isn’t going to be there. She said she was taking Ciara and going to be with Bo and Shawn D and Belle for Christmas. So who will be at the Horton house. I wonder what is going on there. Who will be there Lucas Jennifer Abbey and Maggie ????? This is sad. I figured Hope would hang there orniments on todays show sice Jennifer had the tree up and Hope didn’t. : (

December 20, 2012 at 9:15 pm
(6) mouse says:

There are Daniel and Jen fans. Several post here.
We don’t much because so many other fans don’t like them.

I’m tired of Sami and which man she’s going to pick this week.

I enjoyed Wed show. Loved the humor.

Peace on Earth. Good Will Toward Everyone.

December 21, 2012 at 1:03 am
(7) Penny says:

I totally agree with you mouse!!!
Whenever I post something in favor of Daniel OR Jennifer or them as a couple, people get mean and rude and get personal. Sickening. And yes, there are many Dannifer fans out there! To each their own!

December 21, 2012 at 1:18 am
(8) Laurence H says:

I’m still not getting WHY Gabi and Will aren’t revealing the baby’s true paternity…what again is the problem of people knowing that?

December 21, 2012 at 2:56 am
(9) morgan says:

yes there are so many dannifer fans out there *SARCASM

96% hate this stupid pairing and they only have support of 4%. how pathetic is that? and the writers still continue to prop them.
i don’t get it.

Daniel and chloe had a huge fanbase so why not put them back together?
the writers blow.

December 21, 2012 at 3:36 am
(10) Rosieroserson says:

Laurence H, I’m beginning to think that Nick has an agenda! Why else would he push Gabill in that direction??? I don’t think Nick loves Gabi, he needs her to do his evil deeds. Probably something releated to Stephano. Maybe Gabill’s baby ‘dies’ at birth and Brasten end up adopting ‘twins’! Far fetched!!!! I know….but still

I really want Will to step up and tell the world he’s the baby’s father. The baby deserves it, Will deserves it and Sonny! I like Sonny and think they’re going to break up if Will’s not coming clean (ASAP)

December 21, 2012 at 3:40 am
(11) Rosieroserson says:

I’m not into Dannifer either, but I know they have a fanbase. I’m a diehard Ejami supporter, so I understand what it’s like rooting for a couple!

December 21, 2012 at 8:05 am
(12) Cindy says:

I have hopes for the New Year:

Either Eric is not really a priest and is working secretly for the ISA to help get Kristen OR we see him keep his vows and not pull a Thorn Birds!

Hopefully Brady is manipulating Kristen. By sleeping with her he is trying to keep her away from John and Marlena (snooze, BTW!). Nicole will find out her baby is still alive and Rafe will help her find him and they will fall in love. (I keep hearing about Rafe and Hope…Please, for the love of all your loyal fans…NO!). Will and Sonny take Will’s baby and Gabi and Nick get matching straight jackets.

I figured Kayla and Abe would be getting together, so I am glad to see them heading towards that. Just put Sami and EJ together, please. Make a family of Sami, EJ, Kate and Stefano. It would be fun to watch Sami become a DiMera.

December 21, 2012 at 11:45 am
(13) Nicole says:

I am a huge Dannifer fan; in fact the only reason I watch! As far as the Chloe/Daniel thing….Again, Chloe can’t act and it creates a big problem when watching. I have been watching Days for most of my life and Dannifer works really well.

December 21, 2012 at 2:45 pm
(14) mary says:

I would love to see alot more of Abigal & the old Cameron back together. Why is the orginal Cam leaving the show? He is so good and great with Abigal. What a cute pair and hate to see Ca, leave. It will not be the same without the orginal Cam.

December 21, 2012 at 6:38 pm
(15) davonna says:

im a dannifer and jenn brings out the best in him. he needs to be in a honest and mature relationship. jenn is naturally beautiful and i love her hair.

December 21, 2012 at 7:38 pm
(16) Dmitri says:

I used to like Dannifer because they were cute and I hated Danloe. But their storyline is awful these days, and they are overshown. I’m over EJami, but mostly, I am over Sami’s love triangles in general. She needs to choose either Rafe or Lucas. The Gabi storyline is so boring, wish the writers never went there. Ruined WilSon for me.

December 22, 2012 at 1:38 am
(17) Karen says:

Dan and Jen…the only reason I watch. When they’re good they’re great…adorable! Writers struggle regardless, so yea they need better writing and storylines, but as actors and chemistry…Dan and Jen!

December 22, 2012 at 1:54 pm
(18) mareebee says:

I’m a HUGE Dannifer fan! Always been since I started watching DOOL last year and got hooked from watching the banter between Dan and Jen. I really don’t understand the hate – people being sooo mean and vile towards the characters and in some instances, the actors themselves. Jen is labeled as “goody two shoes” – what’s wrong with that?? All the women can’t be bad girls like Nicole or Kristen or Sami. Because she’s a nice girl, that makes her boring??? Some of us like nice girls. And poor Daniel has been called every name in the book. It seems like nothing good that he does, including saving lives and sacrficing his feelings for Jennifer has changed some people’s opinions about him, especially in Facebook. Ay yay yay. Some of those people thrive on dissing Dannifer…And they also criticize their looks – Jen’s hair, etc…. Daniel needing a shave & shower….have these people looked at themselves in the mirror?? I mean, seriously. I think Missy Reeves has awesome, toned arms and flat stomach for someone who has had 2 kids….Shawn just turned 47 and he looks great!!

I do think the writers need to do a better job of developing their storyline. They are great together and they need to let the pubic see what us Dannifer fans see.

December 22, 2012 at 5:38 pm
(19) kay says:

I started watching because of Will and sonny, so I would like to see Will step up and admit to Sonny that he is the real baby daddy. I do not like it that they are keeping this a secret and lying to everybody about it. I hope this does not break Will and Sonny up. Nick can just disappear and take Gabi with him after the baby is born. I just do not want her to die in childbirth or anything tragic like that.

December 22, 2012 at 5:40 pm
(20) Daysviewer says:

Looks like some predictable story lines…lets hope that I’m wrong.

Kristen’s revenge: she’s probably going to end up actually falling for Brady. Eric’s vows are tested…well I knew that was gonna happen the minute they said he was returning but as a priest.

Chloe’s agenda: she’s gonna stir up some stuff but it won’t be for long since they’ve announced so far that she’s leaving in the Spring.

Sami’s dilemma: well she’s probably gonna give EJ a chance but then does some sort of scheming and gets busted in which Sami will go back to Rafe. There dilemma solved.

Gabi’s secret: hmm at what surprising moment will it come out…the wedding,duh!

I’m probably in the small percent when it comes to the pairings. I like dannifer and ejami. As far as Ejami, I’ve learned to not hold my breath since the writers usually teases us to a small of them getting paired up as a couple and then rips them apart . I rather them just go ahead and put Safe together then give Ejami fans some hope just to let us down again.

December 24, 2012 at 9:45 am
(21) loa says:

I really like Will and Sonny I can’t wait for This baby story line to come out, Wish Will would tell Sonny that he is the father, before all this comes out, But This will not split them up So that is good new, Yet I was still hoping that Will wouldn’t be tied to Gabi, O’well that story is not going that way unless, Gabi looses the child

December 24, 2012 at 8:20 pm
(22) linda says:

Sammie seams she forgot she has another daughter allie they need to show her more often its getting old them never showing her.

December 26, 2012 at 6:52 am
(23) Christine says:

They didn’t really explain much about Nicole for 2013. Her name is only mentioned with the Marlena/John/Kristen/Brady. (I’m only saying this out loud as a general comment)

December 27, 2012 at 12:02 pm
(24) Rosieroserson says:

I’ m trying not to get my Ejami hopes up either. Lock, stock and barrel probably refers to NYE. E.J kisses Sami after Rafe locked lips with her! How romantic (blah). Like E.J put it, when he couldn’t fight his feelings for Samantha (august 17, 2012):’I give up’. Well……I give up!

December 27, 2012 at 7:48 pm
(25) ANNA MARIE says:

I THINK GABI BE WITH WILL. CHAD BE WITH ABBY.

December 27, 2012 at 9:58 pm
(26) Leah says:

Corday and Days continually promise us so much and yet we get so little. If this is Ejami lock, stock and barrel…. why are we getting Sami obessing over Rafe while getting ready to go on a date with EJ? Why is Rafe buying Sydney a penguin (a Safe symbol)? Why is EJ permitting Sydney to call mommy Nicole to thank her for her Christmas gift? Why when Ejami are on a date do Rafe/Sami kiss? And then Nicole and EJ? Then there are the rumours circulating that EJ is in fact going to be a daddy again and that Ejoles baby may indeed be alive and well. I AM HATING IT, EVERY MISERABLE SECOND! There have been several opportunities for the writers to get Rafe out of Sami’s life. A) The Ejami lovefest which led to the Safe divorce B) The whole I’m in love with your sister Carrie storyline C) Sami going to bat and putting her life on the line for EJ over Stefanos death D) Rafe lying to Sami over and over again and admitting to her he would never have told her the truth. That is, that he was not the father of Nicoles child. And Sami then saying I do not forgive you! As I’ve said the writers have had plenty of opportunities to end Safe but instead they continually keep revisiting and circling it. And I for one am fed up with it. Safe have been a mismatch from day 1. They are boring and I just wish Rafe would wake up to himself and find a woman better suited to him, his values and his career. I reckon Emily being written into Days would be a nice addition.

December 27, 2012 at 9:59 pm
(27) Leah says:

Continued: As for Days returning back and giving us more of the old…. love, romance and family. I’m not seeing it. With Ejami and Ejami family they have the chance to give us that once in a lifetime love. A forbidden love that overcomes all the obstacles and wins. A family where “the actual” mom and dad love each other, the kids and live happily together. Ejami chemistry also doesn’t hurt and gives us the viewers what we are looking for in Daytime love, chemistry and passion. So writers stop procastinating and make a decision and then give us some clear direction to where this is all heading. At the moment its nothing more than MUSH! I and many more like me are well and truly over Samis indecision and Ejami plus one triangles. Promised so much, yet we get so little no wonder Days struggles.

December 27, 2012 at 10:33 pm
(28) Cheryl says:

I love Daniel and Jennifer together -it’s the main reason I watch the show. Jen is beautiful and Daniel is hot -they bring out the best in each other. Let’s keep them together, please!

December 27, 2012 at 10:38 pm
(29) Cheryl says:

I hate the Brady/Kristin storyline. I agree that it makes Brady look stupid. She needs to do something with her hair-it’s a mess! She looks the same as she did when she left the show and styles have definitely changed. I can ‘t stand her!

December 28, 2012 at 9:13 am
(30) Rosieroserson says:

Thank you Leah, you couldn’t have put it any clearer!
I mean If the writers don’t have it in them to make a good Ejamily story, move in another direction! Don’t promise us things you can’t keep!
It’s like rooting for a ghost. Sometimes you see it, most of the times you don’t!

December 28, 2012 at 1:32 pm
(31) cheryl says:

Please dont put chloe and daniel back. Give him that chance with jennifer.

December 28, 2012 at 4:05 pm
(32) dee hamrick says:

Its very disgusting to see how Days is evolving in a negative fashion.
Love scenes with will and sonny are vile especially at this time of day,
worse than what would be seen in theatres that involve homosexuals.
This show used to be a positive for the Catholic/Christian believers.
Now there will be the defrocking of a catholic priest. Why has this
show turned to the tune of the rest of the liberal country. Do you
realize that you are as much to blame as such shows as Criminal Minds,
filthy Bib Bang Theory, and video games out there today. Please bring
morals back or this show is headed the same path as soaps that have
bit the dust.

December 29, 2012 at 12:23 pm
(33) wiwin says:

Jan is to old for Dan…that is why I dont like to wacth this schene..

December 29, 2012 at 12:25 pm
(34) Miss Julie says:

I love Dannifer, they finally shared a brief kiss on Friday. Dr. showed up with flowers, that scene was worth the wait. Re Sami, I am so sick of her. EJ needs to go back to Nicole and let Sami and Rafe have a life. Kristen, she needs a makeover..that hair, it needs a good cut and styling, it looks horrible. Sleeping with Brady is disgusting and Brady should know better…he sure forgot Madison quickly. But, then again, Kristen is only using Brady to get back at his dad for divorcing her. What a loser.
Have been watching Days for many, many years and from what I hear, Channel 8 will no longer be carrying it after the first of they year. Brighthouse and Channel 8, what are you two, the Senate??? Get your collective acts in gear and settle this thing. There is always the Soap channel, which is on at 8PM.
Always love when Bill and Julie are there, gives every scene they are in pure class.

December 29, 2012 at 5:46 pm
(35) Lisa says:

I think Kristin being evil gives some suspense to the show. Brady does appear a little needy. I am a fan of Jennifer and Dr Dan – let them be the Tom and Alice of the show. I am sick of the Sami/Rafe/EJ saga.

December 29, 2012 at 8:11 pm
(36) Reese says:

I love jen and dan together. They are so tender and sweet.

December 29, 2012 at 8:53 pm
(37) samidimera says:

Well Said Leah. I was so irritated with the Safe kiss that happens on New Years eve. I mean honestly, WTF? How is this Ejami “lock, stock and barrel?” I am so sick of watching Ej try so hard to win Sami while she consistently pines away for another man. It’s sickening and I’m fed up with it. If the writers insist on keeping Rafe in Salem (which I think is a huge mistake) and insist on continuing to circle the Safe pairing, just put them together and be done with it. Then we can go back to either turning the show off or fast forwarding all the scenes where Sami cleans her house, fixes toys, makes sandwiches, and folds laundry which is all she seems to do with Rafe.

Rafe literally kills Sami’s spirit when they are together and it is just so sad to watch.

December 30, 2012 at 6:39 pm
(38) Briana says:

I think Sammi needs to permanently get to gether with Rafe. I’m kind of tired of her bouncing around between the two. Either that or she needs to find a totally different new flame. I’d like to see Chloe come back for more than just a few episodes and Phillip to. How about creating some new story lines with some of the Days actors from the past that aren’t on there that much? I’d like to see Shawn and Belle come back with the original one’s that played them. I also think a few more happy moments need to be thrown into the show.

December 31, 2012 at 1:43 pm
(39) Jamieson says:

I have been a Days fan since I was a little girl. This story line is driving me crazy…Dannifer ..for real??? They suck as a couple… for one she only suited Jack….and has not enough passion like Dan… the only partner i really enjoyed him with was chloe…glad she is back lets break up that couple please..or bring on some one like her for him..feel sorry for him to be stuck with Jennifer… Gabi needs to look at Nick as a biggot like Will did..seriously – Gay boy…wow can i smack him for that comment… Will grow some balls and claim your child will ya… Bo – he is gone so lets bring on the look alike again and stop this madness…. Kristen – go back to the rock you were hiding under ( Young and the Restless) And let Melanie and Brady hook up..there too cute… hmmmm and Sami choose Rafe already…you know you want him… ok that is all :) Happy New Years everyone!

December 31, 2012 at 3:20 pm
(40) valerie says:

Ok I am sick of all the overdrawn storyline. How wonderful if Will man up and tell Nick to go H@#$. Sammie needs to go with EJ. Daniel and Jennifer is a complete bore sorry but Daniel is a wh$#@. Has he slept with every woman in Salem except Jen. Sad Jack had to die for this. Kristen/Brady is ridiculous. Marlena looks crazy and wow John is nuts. Side note is John Kristens niece because he and steffeno are brothers iiicck. Sammi twin being a priest hilarious but let’s see where it goes. I do predict nick goes nuts again and kidnaps Gabby unt
il she delivers his baby lol. Come on Days do better please.

December 31, 2012 at 6:08 pm
(41) Claudia says:

I just wish they would get a rock solid couple like Tom and Alice Horton to once again anchor the show. There is none right now. I wish that Sami,
on her own, would grow up enough to realize and address the issue that everyone is separating her family except Rafe. It is always EJ and Johnny and Sydney. Or Lucas and Ally. Even Nichole and Sydney. Sometimes she includes Johnny but not often. But with Rafe it is Sami and the kids. It is family. The show really doesn’t include to many family values but they should include at least those basic values. Sami should have an awakening and kick Lucas and EJ to the curb and think of her kids first for a change,

December 31, 2012 at 6:25 pm
(42) Pat says:

To the person that gave the statistics of 96% against Daniel & Jennifer & 4% for. I’d like to know where you got your numbers. I for one am very happy they are together.

I’m also for Sami & Rafe. EJ is too manipulative. He is just like his daddy controling & wanting his way only.

The other story lines I won’t comment on because they are good reasons for me to quit watching it after being a fan since the beginning. William Mallory was the reason I started watching it in 1965.

December 31, 2012 at 6:29 pm
(43) Hulet Sherry says:

Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) had surgery (not sure what for) and have been recovery in a rehab center in CT. I had crying spells for weeks after he got “killed.’ I know it was silly as I don’t know Mr. Mascolo and never will. He is back at work, tapping shows for 2013. Now I can breath:)

I’d LOVE to hear from Joseph Mascolo’s ‘Lovers’ hulets819@gmail.com

December 31, 2012 at 7:07 pm
(44) NancyJ says:

I’m a Jennifer & Daniel fan!!! They are the only hot, not boring, couple on this show anymore! I think they could have the potential of becoming the next Alice and Tom Horton. I love them!

Everyone else and every other story line annoys the heck out of me and I find myself flipping the channel or FF to the Jen/Dan parts.

The thing with Kristen and Brady makes me SICK!! Brady falls too quickly and easily then forgets his mind. Idiot. John is an super IDIOT! Nicole is boring. She’s going to go after Eric….YAWN! No chemistry. Find someone new for Eric. Chloe….WHY? Why bring her back except to upset the Daniel/Jennifer relationship. YAWN again. Sami…..OMG!!! SICK TO DEATH of her going between guys. And whihever one she chooses she ends up cheating on with the other. WHY oh WHY do these stupid men keep wanting to be with her when they know how she is and what will happen?!?!

Jennifer & Daniel is THE ONLY good thing on this show right now.

December 31, 2012 at 7:08 pm
(45) sue says:

I had alot to say but I shouldnt put it down in writing.Ill just say Sami deserves to be alone and stop stringing men along.Jennifer and Daniel are so adorable together and Nicole needs to have a man in her life.Its just a shame that the writers wont let any couple be happy. Its always a triangle.Lets all just stop watching.

December 31, 2012 at 7:34 pm
(46) Payne says:

love love love daniel and jennifer together.Please keep them together.

January 1, 2013 at 6:58 am
(47) Leah says:

Corday is killing this soap and hanging it out to dry. I don’t understand how he can be SO OUT OF TOUCH with his Days fans. Even though we’ve heard him say Days is going to put their lock, stock and barrel into Ejami we are getting the complete opposite on our screens. Either he is leading us all up the garden path and stringing Ejami fans along or he is just a plain a liar. If this is Ejami lock, stock and barrel…. why oh why do we still have Safe fretting for each other? Why do Safe kiss on an Ejami date? Why do Safe get caught up in the romance while planning Gabis wedding? Why does Rafe tell Sami he wants to spend the night with Sami after the wedding? Why does Sami get forced (and yes the spoiler says forced) to tell EJ her and Rafes plans after the wedding? Why does Hope inconveniently make an appearance as Safe are about to make love? If your a Safe fan you will be cheering…. if you are an Ejami fan (like me) you will again feel let down and bitterly disappointed and frustrated! I just plain don’t get it? Ejami are what the majority of the viewing public want. For the last 26 weeks straight the pairing of Ejami have been (week in, week out) in the top 5 favourite soap couple pairing. Safe don’t even get a mention or appear on the radar. Yet what do we get more Safe. No wonder the ratings of this show gig saw.

January 1, 2013 at 7:08 am
(48) Leah says:

And to top it all off, the icing on the cake…. a well known soap site ran a questionnaire for its soap fans. There were lots of various questions but this one is the one I found interesting in the light of Corday and his team continuing on with this EJ/Sami/Rafe saga…. WORSE triangle pairings in a soap: 1st place went to the B&Bs Steffy/Liam/Hope, 2nd place went to DOOLs EJ/Sami/Rafe. Corday and his team have to be delusional to think Days fans are enjoying this trio and saga. Its been going on SO LONG it is truly been overdone! If the Days powers to be just dug a little and did some research they would see the fans dissatisfaction with it all. In the words Grandma Caroline spoke to Sami recently “You have been going back and forth between these two men for a very long time.” Yes she has Grandma Caroline and we the viewing public have had enough of it. We are over it.

January 1, 2013 at 7:25 am
(49) Linda says:

Beautiful love story between Dan and Jen, please do keep them together. Delicious love story, something different for “Days” Also like Sam and Rafe, EJ and Nicole. So be it, lol.

January 1, 2013 at 7:40 am
(50) GuessWho says:

Hugh Jenn and Daniel fan. Great chemistry. Pls let them be happy. Next Tom and Alice

January 1, 2013 at 7:59 am
(51) Marlee says:

Not a big fan of Dannifer, but whatever. I can live with or without them. What I’m sick to death of is being teased with this EJami carrot. I’m just sick and tired and over it. Put up or shut up, Corday.

January 1, 2013 at 8:52 am
(52) David says:

First a pet peeve:what’s all this abbreviated crap for couples? Dannifer, Ejami, Safe,et al? Sounds like texting. Are you too lazy to type out the names?
Now on to the plot. Are they trying to soften meddling Luca’s homophobic character and intervening nature by having him donate and go to parents of gays? Not buying it. He’s a condescending busy body. And it’s obvious they are trying to demonize Nick with his anti-gay stance and things like “who would think the father is some gay boy?”. That may be setting him up for not taking Will’s kid as his own. And maybe Gabi will violate her agreement and go to jail and Will will get custody of the kid and Sonny and he will raise the child, lol. I’m with the others on the hygiene of Daniel. Looks like Dr House. And Rafe just rubs me wrong. Who could believe he could be a cop? Get Kate and Stefano back into action. We need some drama in this pseudo drama. Enough of the pairing off of everyone who has been with everybody else in this same berg.

January 1, 2013 at 8:53 am
(53) David says:

continued: And Bo and Melanie. Why do they still refer to them as being around? Drop them already. If they can switch out the Cameron character what’s wrong with dropping those two? Maybe Nick and Chad can kill each other and solve that problem. Does Sonny always have to wear that black athletic teeshirt when he’s in bed with Will? Is it too “offensive” for the two of them to appear nude? I must admit it’s a blessing not to watch this show in real time, so I can scan through the parts I don’t like. Jen and Dan go by quickly, as do Lucas and Rafe. And Maggie seems to be stealing screen time from Sami, lol. I never knew Chloe as I just tuned in this season to see how they portrayed the Will and Sonny relationship. I still wish they would have put Will with “T” (had “T” be latent and come out, so the both of them could learn the scene together instead of having a veteran with Sonny as a mentor). And John so needs some endoscopic work on his throat, that scatchy voice is annoying. Sounds like an old drunk. I’m liking Victor more and more, he’s filling a gap with Stefano out of the picture for now. We need another underground explosion to clear out some of the uneeded cast members. But as I say, the DVR is a godsend. Happy New Year DOOL fans!!

January 1, 2013 at 7:19 pm
(54) Rhonda says:

Find a way to bring Jack Back I,m not Daniel Jennifer fan I have watched days forever I’m so glad john and Marlena are back now bring Jack back there is a real connection betwen jack and jen and jack had a lot more to do and jen to help also it would be great to have peter reckell back along with shane and kimlet’s get some thinking before you writers write the show has been disrupted and some most ridiculous decisions made mr corday you are in charge of the making of a very classic show which days was and can be the actors and actresses are doing the best with what the writers give take a second look and give days of our lives the story lines they all deserve and stop rewinding and go forward in the new year to some new story lines Sami character with EJ can go on forever and has let’s make a decision let her be with EJ they and haven’t they know and respect each other for who they are Rafe is still got it for Sammi but he’s unrealistic and trying to mold Sami to what he wants and he’s But I’m not trying to sell a story just get a grip and a closer look at the grear actors and actresses that you have at your writers page.

January 2, 2013 at 1:33 am
(55) Angie says:

Don’t really care either way about Dannifer I’m sick to death of Sammie for the love of god just pick one oh wait that’s right she wants what she can’t have and now they ate both chasing after her. I would love to know what Nick is up to, what ever it is I think its gonna be all bad for Will and Sonny.Nick is nothing but a bigit. Will should be thinking about that letting a bigit raise his child

January 2, 2013 at 3:49 pm
(56) JD says:

Why not bring on a new love interest for Sami? After all Rafe and Ej are SOOOOOOOO on again off again. And I really think Rafe and Nicole make a better couple (She should actually have a full term baby with him!) John should get smart and have his people trail Kristan and Brady without getting caught and get something incriminating on Kristan on FILM! Proof positive to Brady that John is telling him the truth. As for Bo, we just need him back so let’s get an agreement going!

January 2, 2013 at 5:51 pm
(57) mp says:

If I was DA i will make a phone call to Melanie so i can get her testimony and get Chad’s testimony too against Gabi what she did to Melanie and i will read this legal agreement he was forced to sign by Nick and Gabi and Justin K. I will tell Chad about it and he saw Nick stuffing Melanie’s scarf in his pocket and did not return it to her and jump to conclusions by assaulting Nick and i will grant him immunity and probation and community service. Ch.ad never got trouble by the law and have a clean record too

January 2, 2013 at 6:44 pm
(58) Cee says:

Is Will and Sonny gay in real life? I really like them together, they have an awesome chemistry.

January 3, 2013 at 11:36 am
(59) janiebell says:

Sami is finally getting noticed; good for you Sami, but why don’t you turn the mix into another turn? Why not throw a cruve ball and get back with Lucas?

January 3, 2013 at 12:20 pm
(60) kitty says:

i like dan and jenn together, think sami should be with ej, and please let the truth come out about will and gabi’s baby….. i think sonny would be forgiving and want to help will raise the baby…..the brady kristen thing would be alright if she werent sooo evil and out for revenge…..john and marlena need to get over the past and move on sooo old…..if bo isnt gonna be on the show replace him hope needs on screen family time why not bring shawn and belle home for a visit

January 3, 2013 at 1:55 pm
(61) Marje says:

Kristen is past her “sell by” date. Lose her please. Let Rafe and Sami get back to each other. Nicole and EJ, both bad guys, belong together.

January 3, 2013 at 3:05 pm
(62) Tyler says:

The storyline with Kristen is already getting old when she seems to get what she wants all the time. Why is she getting all the zinger lines as well? Marlena should be given some good zingers as well. It seems very one sided. What gives?? The writers should pay more attention to what viewers want. This must be why there are so few soaps left.

January 4, 2013 at 2:57 pm
(63) SL says:

Why in the world don’t Marlena or John use their heads and just simply wear a wire and catch Kristin talking to them the way she does when Brady isn’t in earshot!!! Easy enough to con her into admitting all the s**t she has caused/is planning and why.

January 4, 2013 at 4:11 pm
(64) kaydee says:

OK….I have never posted on one of these but I really enjoy reading them!! Anyway,I have been watching for 35+ years. My two daughters are big fans as well! so we decided on a few good story lines. Here goes…. Will comes clean about being daddy… Nick comes clean about really being gay…Gabi will hate Nick for lying and she and Will and Sonny will be the “Will and Grace”… mysterious girl comes to town, her parents being princess Gina and The Pawn… Eric is either in hiding, or working undercover and is not really a priest… Marlena will take Stefano up on his lifelong offer and marry him just to spite Kristen and to get into the heads of the Dimeras… Brady somehow (maybe through Kristen!) ends up finding the whereabouts and raises baby with Nicole… Kate reconnects with Roman, Sami and EJ will become ‘family’, Rafe the cop will protect and fall in love with Gina and John’s daughter!!! Jenn and Dan will become the TOM AND ALICE couple, afterall, he is already a Dr and she already has the HORTON house!!! It just makes sense:) Kristen will go for a swim off the pier (do they still have a pier??!!) I could go on and on but I will never tire of the show it entertains me no matter who is sleeping with who..and gets my mind off my own problems even if it is just an hour a day!!! Honestly, sometimes I record it all week and have my own little DAYS MARATHON on the weekend!!!

January 4, 2013 at 8:43 pm
(65) Mary Hill says:

I’d like to see Will and Sonny take Gabi’s baby and raise the baby together as Will and Sonny’s baby, Then get Brady away from Kristen, have Kristen killed off the show permanatley , Then replace Bo ( everyone is replaceable) Then pair Rafe with Nicole and let Sami see what it’s like ,then pair chloe and Brady back together.Bring Stefano back ( even if it’s not Joe M.) we need evil Stefano back,Have more good Victor, less Maggie (no it all ) and Nick turn crooked with Gabi by his side and more Hope story lines

January 4, 2013 at 11:30 pm
(66) Katrina says:

If Will doesn’t learn how to just spit out a line without hemming and hawing just to say hello, then he doesn’t deserve the part. That kid really needs acting lessons. All the other young actors are quite professional and engaging, whereas Will is just one knotted ball of false starts and secrets. He has to learn how to deliver a line straight and simple. Plus, he has had so many secrets over the past year, he might as well just go through the show with a paper bag over his head! Sonny is a much finer actor as are Abigail, Gabbi and Chad. Nick is blah but maybe has some potential.

January 5, 2013 at 5:22 pm
(67) Bunnie says:

I can’t stand to see Will & Sonny…..especially the bedroom scenes….it’s DISGUSTING !! I am also sick of Jennifer & Kristen.

January 7, 2013 at 4:55 pm
(68) Lauree says:

First of all, the actor who plays Will won a Daytime Emmy, so yes, he can act. And the reason he hesitates is because he’s thinking about what he wants to say and is often unsure of himself. Listen to most “real” conversations. That’s how most of us talk. Second, there has to be some meaning behind Jennifer getting the jade plant at Jack’s memorial. To me, it means he’s still alive. Who else would have sent that and if it was just coincidental writing (no such thing in daytime), Jen wouldn’t have reacted the way she did. No one ever saw the body as far as I’m aware. I don’t dislike Daniel and Jen, but why do new writers have such trouble writing for Jack? Matt Ashford is SO versatile! He can do anything. Yet every time the writers change and Jack’s on, he gets written off (usually “killed). How lame! And I personally would rather hear Bo mentioned than seeing someone replace Peter Reckell. Been done. DIdn’t work out well. Kristen may be the sickest DiMera (even if it’s not blood) of them all. She and Andre are at least neck and neck. And yes, stop making Brady so dumb.

January 7, 2013 at 5:03 pm
(69) JB says:

Katrina
Sonny is a much finer actor as are Abigail, Gabbi and Chad -Will _ That kid really needs acting lessons.
(you’re joking, right?)

Will is actually a pretty good actor – look for him post DOOL

January 8, 2013 at 8:49 am
(70) Angire says:

Can’t wait for baby daddy drama to end. Starting to really hate Gabi she is such a Hippocrate all she is doing is ruining will and Sonny’s happiness will is finally happy and keeping this secret is tearing him up inside. will needs to take this child from Gabi.
I can’t believe how dumb Brady is being.Marlanagets on my nerves she should have told Johns soon as she found out. I like Kristen in the mix I think she will fall in love with Brady. How funny it would be if she ended up pregnant
Someone please tell me is Parker really Phillips or Dan??
Would love to see Kate and Roman back together love Kate she rocks

January 9, 2013 at 11:59 pm
(71) Pam says:

I love Daniel and Jennifer together I also like Sami with Rafe. I don’t like Brady and Kristin together. One thing that I totally can’t stand is Nick. Somebody needs to put him and his.attitude in their place. He’s such a hypocrite, judging people and the such

January 10, 2013 at 1:19 pm
(72) marla says:

My mom was a charter member of the Days viewin audience n ive heard the show all my life n watch it to this day. My mother wld literally roll over in her grave if she knew that the lifestyle of homosexuality had been introduced. Before u blow ur editorial hat, i am not a bigot. I just dont like havin it shoved down my throat. So i say goodbye to a show thats been part of my moms n my whole life. Its a sad day. Because not only am i not watchin anymore, whole lot of others, too.

January 10, 2013 at 2:29 pm
(73) Julie says:

Don’t like the guys kissing and in bed – not normal

January 10, 2013 at 3:00 pm
(74) tw says:

Me and my husband or so sick of Will. The gay story line needs to go.

January 11, 2013 at 2:21 am
(75) SC says:

Everyone hating on the “gay” storyline- get over it and grow up. It may not be your choice of lifestyle (nor is it mine), but it is that for a lot of people and personally, I think it’s great that Days is recognizing that. Although I hate Nick’s bigotted attitude, I also understand why he’s written that way- because people like him, sadly, are often times the kind of jerks homomosexuals have to deal with. I have my fair share of issues with the show but Will and Sonny are probably the closest thing to a real-life relationship on this show right now.

January 11, 2013 at 1:01 pm
(76) Kristen says:

I turn the channel or put it on mute when it gets to Kristen…she bores me

January 12, 2013 at 3:24 am
(77) ADM says:

I have watched Days of our lives since I can remember and I was born the year this soap started. I often can predict the story lines since they are always the same just different people.

Come on writers listen to your fans and stop yanking us around. I love the sonny / Will storyline. I hate the Nick character and his Gay hater attitude. Not one of my male gay friends ( I am female and not gay) would ever let someone talk to them like Nick has to Will much less let someone like him raise a baby of theirs.

I love Sami but this EJ one min Rafe the next has gotten so old and BORING.

47 years and I am about ready to stop watching.

January 12, 2013 at 10:15 pm
(78) Jaina says:

I have been patiently waiting for a “happy ending” to Ejami FOREVER! Its never happend! Give me a month and then break them up if need be but give me 1 month!

January 13, 2013 at 4:21 pm
(79) hp says:

Re: Ejami..they just cant throw them together ..it takes time to rebuild relationship and reasons why the characters should be together

January 13, 2013 at 10:55 pm
(80) Shelly says:

I love Dan and Jen… I like good girls and happy endings! Ej and Sammie have amazing chemistry! Ej is super sexy! I love Will, he will be the best dad!! Ej and Sammie are my favorites! Been watching days for 28 years!! They feel like my family! Lol!

January 14, 2013 at 10:19 pm
(81) lorna says:

Daniel has bedded so many women why would goody-two shoe Jennifer want him. Sami/Rafe/EJ–Boring. Sonny sees Gabby as competion. Kate is a slut–Why do the writers seem to forget how they wrote the description and stay with it instead of changing it to suit the story line for the moment

January 15, 2013 at 6:46 am
(82) Darlina says:

I personally love seeing Jen and Dan together, they make a good pair. Just because Jen isn’t a slut doesn’t mean she is boring. As for Sami as I said before she makes the show and this is why she is always into something. For the Sami haters what do you suggest she do (Oh I know become sister Sami with her brother father Eric). Come on already this is her role, she is suppose to keep 2 men hanging on all the time) without her role this would become and dead and past history DOOL.

January 15, 2013 at 12:11 pm
(83) Fran says:

It’s actually a cool and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

January 15, 2013 at 1:17 pm
(84) AJ says:

Why did Bo leave. Is he gone for good? That figures with everything else that is going on.

January 15, 2013 at 8:24 pm
(85) Betty B. says:

I never liked Nick Fallon from when he was on before and I can’t stand him now. His character is obnoxious, rude and wrongly superior. Not all of the characters that we love to hate have to have lousy personalities. Get rid of him.

February 4, 2013 at 8:10 am
(86) bones says says:

why not let Rafe and Sami have a child together, they make a better couple than EJ how she can forgive him for everything he has done to her and her family is beyond me, but suppose his evil manipulations attract her, he has become very boring

February 5, 2013 at 11:38 pm
(87) Paula says:

For all the women or men who have posted about loving Daniel and Jennifer together I TOTALLY AGREE!! They are perfect together and I am a huge fan of these two. Jennifer and Daniel for life!! I know plenty of people who would agree with us. There are tons of fans out there rooting for these two. The only reason I watch Days is for them. People that think Jen is to old for Dan you are so wrong, in reality Missy is younger than Shawn. LOVE THEM!!!

February 6, 2013 at 12:04 am
(88) Tracey says:

Go team Daniel and Jen!! Chloe go back to Philip! Daniel and Jen need to live happily ever after. They are electrifiying together, funny and love when they banter back and forth. I will always be a fan of their’s. Bring them on!! YEAH!!

February 8, 2013 at 11:32 am
(89) Rock says:

I want banners to fly in the sky EJ and Sami are back together!!! Just as it should be, I love the line it feels like we have been together forever!!! Thank you writers!!!

March 3, 2013 at 8:10 pm
(90) John says:

The writing on this show has really gone down in recent months, as they are SO, SO predictable, and could somone PLEASE tell me WHY the continuing running competition with Jennifer and Chloe? Hasn’t this scenario about run its course for one season; I mean REALLY, haven’t
the writers milked it for all its worth? We viewer who have watched the show for years and years are pretty much fed up with this sophomoric melodrama, and it has for me become laughable, as for that matter the love affair between Brady and Kristen. These Trysts from Hell show me that perhaps DOOL
needs some new writers; some people with a more reality-based approach to Salem, even though it has been pretty much “out there” for years of course. Bring us something to actually feel good about just once in awhile, instead of always dashing hopes for people we care about on the show. At least Maggie, one of the favorites, and Victor are still together. Why can’t we see a return of Melanie and her mom, if we have to endure more of the annoyingly bitchy Miss Chloe?

March 19, 2013 at 1:08 pm
(91) Gloria Sutton says:

The Only reason qhy I’m continued watching this show is because of Jendaniel to me they are the best thing that happen to Salem, hate Rave with Kate, hate Gabby and the boyfried, but I love, love jendaniel!!!!!

April 3, 2013 at 3:52 pm
(92) Jill says:

I love Jen and Daniel – they are age appropriate and really get along. Chloe is sick and twisted and she needs to go.

April 15, 2013 at 5:45 pm
(93) Debra says:

We have some BLESSED days coming on DOOL. Danifer, EJami, how about Stephano forgive Kate and snatch her away from Rafe? That’s a bad match. Vargas can threaten & send Nick on his way and Gabi and Stephanos’ youngest son just might make a GREAT couple. How interesting that story line would be with Will & Sonny having to deal with that as well as EJami? :D Send the sly guy with photos threatening Kristen off into the sunset. Brady could get sideswipped by another adoring lady….how about the pretty lady STEPHANO is supposedly entertaining? HaHa Put the coin and some of the older ladies in history of DOOL come back to get that story going again. Give DANIFER a wedding and a Hawaiian vacation together? WOW That’d be GREAT ‘cos in real life he loves to surf and they could have some hot beautiful pacific scenes instead of the Horton Square, Dimera mansion, coffee shop, Dans’ apartment, Jens’ house, church rectory….give us some sunshine. :D

April 30, 2013 at 8:05 pm
(94) Mary Manucci says:

What is going on with the writers at days!! what are they doing with John and Marlena one of the few characters who have carried the show through the years now they decide to split them up not very wise .
Theyhave so much chemistry together and so much love that in real life is hard to find these days. let Marlena and JOhn have a great storyline together and soon !!!!!!!