1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers December 31 to January 4

By December 29, 2012

eric martsolfMonday, December 31

Marlena tells Hope she's done something terrible.

A stunned John runs off, after catching Brady with Kristen.

Brady tries to explain his feelings for Kristen to his father.

After an uncomfortable run-in with Kristen, Marlena goes to question Brady.

Kate expresses her hesitations about hiring Nick, but Will convinces her he loves Gabi and wants to provide for his family...

You can read the full Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

December 29, 2012 at 6:13 am
(1) mouse says:

so Kristen tells John the truth why she’s dating Brady. I don’t think
any of us are surprised. This is one reason why I called Brady, Dopey. Not just for taking drugs, but at times he’s not very smart.

What will Brady do when he learns the truth? I hope he won’t start
taking drugs again

Still too much with Sami and her two men. I wish someone new would
come in Salem and both of them don’t get her. Where is Brandon?

Great stuff with D&J. Of course, someone has to come along and
create a problem ;)

December 29, 2012 at 6:59 am
(2) Laurence H says:

I swear when Brady gets some lady goods, he just gets stupid as hell…the writers like making him look like a complete idiot…and good for Will for finally growing a pair and calling Nick out…that dude just makes me sick…and Gabi needs a reality check that I hope she gets at her wedding…which seems like the only time secrets all come out at the same time. And Chloe’s back…I wonder if she’ll have a front runner story or will they just move her to the background like they did with Lucas. I love to hate this show…and as tired as most of these dumb ass stories are, I come back for more..because Days comes through sometimes.

December 29, 2012 at 1:31 pm
(3) Dmitri says:

I used to love this show, but now I just reaed the recaps. All of the storylines are SO boring! We’ve seen the RaJami triangle more times than the EJumi triangle, for goodness sakes! Sami will always choose Rafe over EJ, we get it, she doesn’t love him and never has, so move on! Dannifer is not a good couple. The baby storyline is terribly cliche and dull, and I hate Nick, plus, both Gabi and Will are being annoying, and Sonny is even starting to get on my nerves. The only younger characters I like are the ones I used to hate: Abby and Chad, and I’m glad to see them back together. The older characters as well as Lucas, have all been backburnered, which is probably a reason Days is last in ratings again!

December 29, 2012 at 3:17 pm
(4) sandracroft says:

I once said that EJ was Samiīs soulmate but then someone said I was wrong because Ejami as a couple died for too many people with the rapescene, but I can see now that I was right because it is a mather of opinion, and yes it died for a lot of people but there was a lot of people it didnīt die for too that still loves Ejami. So who Sami loves really is a mather of opinion, still even though I have enjoyed the Ejami scenes lately I canīt help but wonder if itīs better to find a new love interest for EJ if they canīt put Ejami together as a real couple. So far Iīm not seeing the lock, stock and barrels the writhers was talking about.

December 29, 2012 at 6:24 pm
(5) mouse says:

Hi Sandra;

You’re from NBC right. the mynbc section still works.
can you contact me there.

December 30, 2012 at 12:49 am
(6) Days viewer says:

Sandra, you said exactly what I’ve been thinking. I’m an Ejami fan too but I’m more annoyed about the writers teasing us when really they are just going to give us Safe. Im tired of hearing Ejami never worked as a coupke. well they never worked b/c the writers dont give them a chance and a good storyline. they just give us a one night stand. They already have Caroline comparing Sami’s love life to hers and assuming Rafe is Shawn while EJ is Victor and we know who Caroline picked in the end, so know who Sami’s endgame will be. I’m at the point where I just want them to place EJ with someone else but better yet have him be the one to step up and be a man like Rafe did and tell Sami that he’s tired of playing games and that he’s ending it and move on.

Nick, gabi, and Will’s repetition of baby secret and guilt has gotten very old so I’m so ready for that secret to come out.i don’t think it was a big deal that Will happened to be the father, things happen when you are emotional, but its a big deal now b/c they kept it a secret and lied to the people they love.

I’m also starting to like chad and Abigail. I don’t know why Abigail would feel bad about a relationship with him due to Melanie since Melanie and chad had feelings for each other while Abigail and chad were still together. They did go out first.

December 30, 2012 at 2:13 am
(7) Annie Vauxhall says:

Please dont put EJ & Sami back together. EJ is an ignorant pompous piece of s++t. If they put them back together, I will go to the bathroom and PUKE!!!!! GO SAMI AND LUCAS!

December 30, 2012 at 12:43 pm
(8) Ann in AZ says:

Maybe because our names are so similar, but I have exactly the same feeling. Lucas and Sami have been so close for so long, it’s a shame she pushes him aside every time. She’d be better off if she remembered that he’s always there for her, regardless of whatever else is happening. If only she could go back to her real first love.

December 30, 2012 at 6:26 pm
(9) Rosieroserson says:

I’m watching the show now and then, but most of the time I’m reading the spoilers…..not looking good for Ejami..:-(……. I really want them to reunite, but if the writers have decided not to go down that track, the least they could do is to save E.J. He deserves a good life and a dedicated wife. When they make Sami leave him, they’ll write him a weak person who turns bad again. I definately agree Days viewer, that he really should man up and ‘dump’ Sami before she ‘dumps’ him.

December 30, 2012 at 9:16 pm
(10) michelle says:

i like kristen and brady together

December 30, 2012 at 9:19 pm
(11) michelle says:

hi i like kriseen and brady together

December 31, 2012 at 3:51 am
(12) Rosieroserson says:

I don’t like them together, Michelle! I did in the beginning, though!
Kristen is a maneater, using Brady to get to John.
Brady is likable, but right now he’s thinking only with his…….
and look where that’s got him!

He should get help from Celeste (If she’s still in town). Maybe she could perform some woodo tricks and free him from his present state of stupidity. Or else he should go to the hospital and get brain surgery.

December 31, 2012 at 7:59 pm
(13) angie says:

I will be glad when wil comes out about gabie and nick I feel so bad for wil

January 1, 2013 at 12:27 pm
(14) paulinecrowell@hotmail.com says:

The writers need to get a grip on their pens. Daniel and Jennifer. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. Why are they pushing these two misfits together is beyond my thoughts. They have absolutely nothing going for togetherness. Jen is a want to be goody two shoes and Daniel is lapping her her surgeries like it’s and everyday process. PLEASE, bring on Chloe, her and Daniel had romance with a lot of sizzle. So, writers let your pens run out of ink in the Daniel and Jemmifer snoozer.

January 2, 2013 at 1:16 am
(15) Angie says:

OK after todays episode I no longer feel bad for Will he should have let Gabi come clean.Samie is a hot mess she doesn’t know who she wants to be with, I would like to see Nichole and Rafe get together.I heard Chloe is coming back good she will shakes thing up.Brady is so dumb he can’t see what Kristen is doing I hope she ends up pregnant that would be so fumny

January 2, 2013 at 4:24 pm
(16) mp says:

angie you are right Chloe is back on friday right in front of Daniel’s door she has unfinished business with Parker’s paternity look out Kate and Victor. Chloe’s mother Nancy Wesley is coming back February and a shocker John leaves Marlena next week i think about Brady’s affiar with Kirstein and Chad is a wedding crasher i think he is telling Daniel and Maggie the truth about Gabi’s responible and involvement Melanie’s kidnapping

January 2, 2013 at 7:56 pm
(17) LISA says:

I hate Nicks attitude. When he called Will gay boy will should have punched him. He has a ugly attitude. and Gabi is stupid to just say nothing and let him do what he wants.

January 2, 2013 at 9:55 pm
(18) Jeri says:

What took so long to post the spoilers for this week. I just now got this week’s spoilers. And this is Wednesday,

January 3, 2013 at 1:47 am
(19) Angie says:

Brady is soo dumb. Can’t wait for everything to come out about Gabi. Can’t stand Nick such a smug little prick

January 5, 2013 at 10:40 am
(20) wiwin says:

I THINK THIS STORY IS COMPLICATED AND BORING…I AGREE WITH DMITRI SAID…