1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Five Things to Know About Days' Chloe Lane

By December 30, 2012

nadia bjorlinThings are about to get interesting for Daniel and Jennifer. Daniel's ex-wife is returning to town on January 4 as Nadia Bjorlin resurrects the role of Chloe.

Here's a refresher course on the character; the five things you need to know about Days of Our Lives' Chloe Lane.

1. The ultimate survivor
Chloe spent her youth in foster care and orphanages. She was bullied in high school and battled leukemia. As an adult she survived a car accident that left her with a hideous facial scar, a mother-in-law who tried to kill her, and a stint as a prostitute that left her badly beaten and near death. And she's fought depression, too.

2. She's a man eater
Gorgeous Chloe has turned the heads of Salem men galore. In high school, Philip and Brady fought over her. She's been married thrice -- to Brady, Lucas and Daniel. She had an affair with Quinn and "serviced" other men, during her ill-fated turn as a hooker.

3. Don't mess with her mama
Chloe's mother Nancy is a viper. Mess with her daughter, and you mess with Nancy. There's absolutely nothing Nancy won't do to pay back anyone who tangles with Chloe.

4. The voice of an angel
The one constant in Chloe's life has always been her penchant for music and singing. It's her escape and her passion. A classically trained vocalist, she has toured with prestigious opera companies in Europe.

5. Her son is her everything
After losing custody of Parker, Chloe went to extreme lengths to get him back. She even resorted to turning tricks, desperate to prove she could provide for her son. Ultimately, she got her life together, moved to Chicago to pursue a lucrative singing career, and reunited with her little boy.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Justin Lubin

Comments

December 30, 2012 at 5:35 pm
(1) BLONDIE says:

I was happy to hear that chloe was coming back she has always been my favorite, but now they say it isn’t permanent i’m thinking why bother.

December 30, 2012 at 5:41 pm
(2) Sarah says:

Yes, Chloe was one of my favorites and the writers treated her abysmally . Now she comes back for a cameo? I agree,, why bother? can’t we just move the stories on without this junk? And if the writers think Jenniffer and Dan are a match, one word–YUCK! And real life hot men don’t pant after a slut endlessly–ya, know. Sami.

December 30, 2012 at 7:24 pm
(3) LC says:

I don`t understand about Chloe`s mother, Nancy.. If Chloe spent her youth in foster care and orphanages, where was her mother then. It would appear to me that her mother was not with her..ie deceased. wHO

December 30, 2012 at 7:27 pm
(4) LC says:

I don`t understand about Chloe`s mother, Nancy.. If Chloe spent her youth in foster care and orphanages, where was her mother then. It would appear to me that her mother was not with her..ie deceased. Since Daniel is not the father of Parker…who is…Brady, or Lucas..I“m confused.

December 30, 2012 at 9:32 pm
(5) Midge22 says:

I reallly find it so tacky that Chloe just invades Daniel’s place having not seen him for months and Daniel has obviously moved on. To just assume it is ok to stay at Daniel’s small one bedroom apartment is so wrong. I did like the Chloe character to a degree but, to have her on for a short visit and to come at all between Jen and Dan just rubs me the wrong way. I do like Jen and Dan together and know I’m probably in a minority here. They’ve had numerous road blocks and struggles and deserve to be happy together. I also don’t get the Nancy angle. Seems like this might start a pattern here of people coming back into the story like Nick, Chloe and Kristen simply as trouble stirrers. Then they’ll all leave again and more will come in to replace them as the next group of trouble stirrers. It doesn’t make for very exciting TV and is a formulaic approach to writing.

December 30, 2012 at 9:48 pm
(6) mark says:

I could care less about Chloe coming back. whew. So I may not watch. Why bring her back if she is only going to be on until spring ? I willl bet somethings going to happen to Chloe then Nancy will come back probably in late Feb. to take Chloe back with her in the spring. If they are so far ahead taping I wonder if Chloe is already almost finished now taping her scenes. They should have brought back Kinsey too. They only brought back Tad for acouple of episodes and that was it. Haven’t seen Tad since that episode they showed him with his girfriend and that was it. Was hoping they would hang out with wil and sonny more. Instead we get Nick Gabi Wil and Sonny now. I don’t get it. lol.

December 31, 2012 at 11:30 am
(7) LAC says:

LC Chloe was placed for adoption but instead of being adopted she spent her time in an orphanage. She was reunited with her mother when she was older. Nancy was unaware about her daughter’s situation until then. Then the mama bear came out in her.

December 31, 2012 at 5:54 pm
(8) mareebee says:

Chloe knew that Daniel and Jennifer were together when she left. She said goodbye to BOTH of them at the opening of Horton Square. It could be that her so-called BFF Nicole is creating trouble for Dan and Jen by making her ruin their relationship. There’s buzz going around that Chloe will claim that Daniel is the real father of Parker and thus try to use that as leverage to get him back. I think that’s so wrong – especially now that Dan & Jen are finally free to be together. It’s so nice to see them both smiling again and have the support of Maggie, Victor, Maxine, Abigail and Hope. I’m hoping Chloe can rescue Brady from Kristen’s chains like he rescued her from a life of prostitution & do something good for a change instead of being the girl who keeps making the wrong decisions.

January 1, 2013 at 8:07 am
(9) Imane Assi says:

I didn’t want Chloe to be wasted on disgusting Dannifer and heartless scumbag Dani l.A woman like Chloe should have men fighting for her.Instead we’re supposed to believe that she didn’t get over that hypocritical heartless scumbag an will use her baby to get him back?So once again,they’re gonna trash her and write her totally out of character to prop that worthless disgusting character and couple….Chloe and Nadia deserve better.But since she’s gonna be wasted on DanieL,I hope she puts him through hell, makes him pay for what he put her through, gives him a taste of his medecine.

January 1, 2013 at 2:48 pm
(10) Susan says:

I think they should put Chloe and rafe together! Galen is so in love with nadia in real life anyway! Sorry Jenna but they do, and the way he was hanging all over Nadia and left poor Jenna alone was very immature! Just saying!

January 1, 2013 at 5:31 pm
(11) mareebee says:

How is Dannifer digusting???? I’m so sick of people who post their comments just to be hateful!

January 1, 2013 at 7:45 pm
(12) Imane Assi says:

Yes Dannifer are disgusting and we’re sick and tired of seeing long time fan favorite and supercouples being ruined,destroyed, trashed to prop this disgusting couple. Both acting like they are so perfect,can do no wrong and everyone praises them and kisses their a…..Anyone who dares to call them out on their crap ends up thrown under the bus, slapped,apologizing to them or kissing their didsgusting a….Enough already. A woman like Chloe would give a 2nd look to that disgusting heartless scumbag and would have men fighting over her.Yet they’re gonna trash her further than they already did to prop that disguting couple

January 2, 2013 at 12:53 pm
(13) mareebee says:

Well, we’re all entitled to our opinions aren’t we?? It’s a stinking soap opera, an hour’s escape from reality…getting so bent out of shape and angry is not worth it. I don’t hate or dislike anyone in the show enough to call them such vile names. Some of us actually like nice characters like Jennifer. And changes happen all the time in soap operas whether or not we like it. It’s not the characters’ fault – they have to do what writers tell them to do. Have a nice day and Happy New Year.

January 2, 2013 at 7:03 pm
(14) Susan says:

I don’t see this soap making it anyway, I love gay people! But to watch two young men kissing on daytime tv is a bit much! Lets give our sons ideas!, now there is an idea for you!, far as nadia I would rather watch her and her beautiful false teeth, than the gays! And yes I know for a fact about the teeth! I know the dental staff!, sorry nadia! But they do look beautiful! And we all know about you and galen, well the 4 of you!,,, :)

January 2, 2013 at 7:05 pm
(15) Dee says:

I totally agree, Dan and Jennifer are so terribly wrong for each other. They absolutely have no chemistry!!!!! Jack just passed not too long ago and she is already moving on????? Reallly??? Weren’t Jack and Jennifer one of the super couples???? Why even bring chloe back if it is only temporary?? That just sucks!!! They should definitely keep her on permanantely, I want her to to destroy the whole Dan and Jennifer relationship.

January 3, 2013 at 2:00 pm
(16) melissa says:

Phillip is Parkers daddy! And im happy she is coming back!

January 9, 2013 at 6:36 pm
(17) David says:

How could Jen get any serious head injury when she fell face first, with her hands out to protect her? Maybe she will develop amnesia and forget about Daniel. He is so limp and indecisive it’s hard to watch a grown man cower all the time. Rafe is so smug, and Lucas is so judgmental. My biggest question: Why portray Salem as a devout Catholic community when there is so much divorce with everyone marrying everyone else and being remotely related? It’s so incestuous. And where is “T”? Bring him back to buddy up with Wil and Sonny. But most of all bring Stefano back yesterday!!

January 10, 2013 at 5:16 pm
(18) Deedee36 says:

This program is so stupid and disgusting. But, I will say this for Chloe. She is a very good actress, Daniel is a spineless fish. And Jennifer is a love.

January 22, 2013 at 9:30 pm
(19) connie says:

Take Chloe off the show or bring some one in the show for her to fall in love with . Daniel does not go with Chloe at all !

January 23, 2013 at 1:49 pm
(20) AJ says:

I really don’t like Chloe and I like her mother Nancy even less. Let them go away for good. Who needs them for the show.

January 24, 2013 at 8:25 pm
(21) Marlisa Anderson says:

I like Jen I think her and dr.dan is well grounded together so I’m rooting for them.

March 21, 2013 at 2:28 pm
(22) brandi says:

I HATE CHLOE! I cant wait for her to be off the show and let Dan and Jen live their life together. I used to like Chloe before she left now too much has changed and she needs to take a hike! Daniel has moved on and she needs to get over herself what they had is gone and her looks ain’t everything! I love Jennifer and Daniel together and I hope the writers keep it that way!

March 29, 2013 at 1:10 pm
(23) brandi says:

WHEN IS CHLOE LEAVING! I am getting so angry at her breaking up Dan and jen that I almost want to quit watching it! I wish someone would just put her out of her misery! Shes nothing but a homewrecker! Dan will NEVER love her like he loves Jen I don’t want things to be ruined with them I love them…if she screws it up I don’t know that I can watch it anymore! If she is leaving and things work out I will continue…Chloe u are beautiful but TAKE A HIKE YOU PSYCO!!!!

April 3, 2013 at 1:49 pm
(24) Dawn says:

When is Chloe leaving.. I hate her!!! Leave Jen and Daniel alone. I used to like her but now I dont like her.. They need a new writer!!!

April 3, 2013 at 7:36 pm
(25) Penny says:

Daniel and Jennifer are so spineless. Their clueless whimpering is getting so annoying! Never knew the Chloe story until recently…but she and her mother make an intriguing pair. Like the show…but find the wimpy Jennifer and saintly Marlene hard to take.

April 7, 2013 at 11:40 am
(26) Kathi T says:

Get rid of Chloe… and her Mother… If Daniel wants to see Parker he can do it.. I don’t see Chloe going through with her threats. That would mean she wouldn’t see Daniel and she isn’t about to let him get away… The writers need to get rid of her and let Daniel have Parker…