1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

A Secret Exposed and a Secret Kept on Monday's Days

By December 31, 2012

eileen davidsonBrady tells a horrified John all about his and Kristen's affair on Monday's Days of Our Lives, while Marlena regrets sending her husband to uncover their tryst.

Across town, Nick prevents Gabi from 'fessing up to Eric about her baby's paternity.

You can read about all of it, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Benjamin Cohen

Comments

December 31, 2012 at 5:25 pm
(1) Gibler says:

ALL I AND MANY OF MY FRIENDS AND CO-WORKERS WANT TO SEE SAMI & RAFE TOGETHER FOR THE LONG HAUL, AND DANIEL & JENNIFER. aLL OF THEM ARE GREAT ACTORS & ACTRESSES.

NOW THIS WOULD MOST LIKELY BRING IN MORE VIEWERS.

PLEASE KEEP RAFE & DANIEL ON THE SHOW OR SEVERAL PEOPLE I KNOW WILL BE DOME WATCHING DAYS!!!!!!!

December 31, 2012 at 10:13 pm
(2) Lou says:

I agree with Gibler. Rafe and Sami. Daniel and Jenn

January 1, 2013 at 10:50 am
(3) me says:

the writers dont care what any of us want,
Its going to be EJ and Sammmmmmmi :(

I love Sami and Lucas and kids 2013 forever :) LUMI

January 1, 2013 at 1:06 pm
(4) Rosieroserson says:

I and many others with me are Ejami fans and we do not under any circumstance want Sami with Rafe!
But Giblers guess what!!!!……according to the 2013 spoilers, you and your co-workers seem to get it your way!! It seems like they’re heading for a Safe reunion!

It must be great rooting for the writers favourite couple

January 1, 2013 at 2:48 pm
(5) Dmitri says:

I really want to see Sami back with Rafe, but I hope she ends up with Lucas in the end. I don’t care for Daniel & Jennifer together, they just don’t bring anything to the show for me. I do, however, want to see EJ and Nicole get back together. Eric is just too boring for Nicole IMO. EJole and Safe 2013! Lumi 2014!

January 1, 2013 at 3:00 pm
(6) ANNA MARIE says:

I THINK BEADY SHOULD NOT BE WITH KRISTEN.. DANIEL AND JENN MAKE GOO COULPE. CHAD SHOULD BE WITH ABBY. CHAD SO CUTE HE NICE ABBY. NOT CAMERON.

January 2, 2013 at 8:17 am
(7) sweetazzcanbe says:

This EJAMI & SAFE triangle is like a movie mystery. I’m hoping the writers are trying to throw us off by making it seems like a SAFE reunion, but the endgame is EJAMI which it should be. They make such an emaculate couple all the way around. History proves EJAMI’s love regardless of the hurt they’ve inflicted upon each other. Whenever EJ or Sami is in trouble or pain, they are always there for each other regardless of who disapproves. She walked out on Rafe when EJ was hurting because they thought Johnny was dead, and she walked out on Lucas when EJ was being framed for murder. She stood in front of him to protect him and even chose to run away with him. That’s love!

January 2, 2013 at 12:28 pm
(8) GBurch says:

Days is the best right now that it has been in several years! I love the Brady/Kristen against John/Marlena! ha ha it is great. Hope needs to play Grandma because she IS a grandma. She has nothing to do now that Bo is gone. I love Sonny & Will but Chad could leave today & I wouldn’t mind. The new Cameron is beautiful but what part will he play? SO much going on – love Eric Brady as priest. Love Nicole no matter who she is with or if she is the good Nicole or the bad one. Dr. Dan & Jennifer are flat out boring together. Jennifer is WAY too boring for him. Sami is good with Rafe (beautiful man!) but she is also good with EJ (also beautiful man!). Who WILL she finally choose? LOVE IT.

January 2, 2013 at 2:33 pm
(9) mouse says:

what I think is important is Roman finding someone NOW

I enjoyed Kate with Adrienne.

I laughed when Marlena figured out probably a mistake to send
John to the office.

I wonder what Kristen’s original plan was since it’s sort of going
the way she wants it to

January 4, 2013 at 11:53 pm
(10) Janet says:

Such a shame! This soap is not going to make it! Two guys having sex is not a good idea! It makes me sick to watch! Why doesn’t rafe find a woman with no kids and have one of his own, put him and Chloe together! They make a beautiful couple! All that dark hair!! Chloe is the only one that can have a kid, others are either too old or too young, and Kristen is just way too old for Brady ! Isn’t Eileen in her late 50 s early 60s?