1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By January 1, 2013

stephen nicholsHere's the latest comings and goings casting news from Days of Our Lives.

Isabelle and Sahara Roberts, the twins who have been portraying Sydney DiMera since September 2011, have been replaced. Nadia and Talia Hartounian, last seen as Danny and Lindsay's daughter, Lucy, on CSI: NY, have taken over the role. The pair will make their Days debut in February.

Now that Stephen Nichols has taped his last episode as Tucker on The Young and the Restless, Salem fans have been abuzz about him possibly resurrecting his role of Steve. To date, there's been no conversation between Nichols and the Days brass.

Be sure to set your DVRs for Friday, January 4. It marks Nadia Bjorlin's return as Chloe. Her first scene is with Shawn Christian (Daniel). For Christian's thoughts on his leading lady's comeback, check out the story, here.

Meanwhile, Evan George and Luke Andrew Kruntchev make their debut as Parker the week of January 7.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

January 7, 2013 at 8:34 pm
(1) dianajo says:

I would love to see Stephan Nicols return to play Steve again. Kayla has not been the same without him.

January 12, 2013 at 3:29 pm
(2) JaimeLee says:

Why replace the old Sydney!..Give her more lines with cute little Johnny!..More scenes of the DiMeras boys together especially with little Theo(Abe shouldn’t deny Theo of his Family and little cousins)..More scenes of Ej, little Johnny and Sydney!..Little Parker is soo cute!..Stefano should visit Salem again but let Ej have his Life and Family!..Find Boring Rafael a new love interest!..Let Ej Finally be in Love, have his Love and Family, already!..

January 29, 2013 at 7:13 pm
(3) Betty says:

I think Nicole should have a baby, That lives. She should also get Elvis back. For heaven sakes Sammy is a joke! Show less of her and more of Nicole. Jennifer is tooooo good, she belongs with Jack not Daniel! That relationship DOESNOT work at ALL

January 30, 2013 at 11:13 pm
(4) B Mitchell says:

I lo ve Rafe and his acting.He is the best thing that happen to tv when

February 4, 2013 at 10:31 am
(5) Rosemary says:

Enough with the gay stuff. It is totally gross seeing two guys kissing.
I turn the TV off each time Will and Sonny start the kissing stuff.
I am ready to quit watching all together and I have been watching for
the entire time.

February 7, 2013 at 2:24 am
(6) robin says:

I HAVE BEEN A FAN OF DAYS FOR A LONG LONG TIME AND I THINK THE SAMI PLOT IS WAY OFF. THIS THING WITH EJ SHOULD BE USED TO GET BACK AT HIM AND HIS SISTER FOR THE WRONG DOINGS OF THE BRADYS, TO HAVE SAMI GET EJ TO THINK HE HAS WON WOULD BE A GREAT WAY!!! TO DO SO. RAFE AND SAMI ARE A GREAT PAIR. THIS BAD SAMI THING IS SO SIMILAR TO ALL THE OTHERS SHE WAS JUST GETTING TO BE BEARABLE AGAIN AND NOW THIS TURN AROUND AGAIN IS BLAUGHHHH. IF SAMI COULD COME TO A POINT IN THE FUTURE TO JUST SAY: HA GOT YA , YOU S.O.B !!!! AND KRISTIN, SIT ON THIS!!! BYE

February 8, 2013 at 12:14 am
(7) Tracee says:

Love, love, love that Sami and EJ are together. They are a deliciously wicked pair. I could not stand Sami and Rafe together…so boring! I just hope Ejami stay together for a while…they are perfectly made for each other. Would love to see them team up and unleashed there havoc upon Salem. What fun it would be to see a duo, in love, and super evil!!! keep spicing it up Days!

February 14, 2013 at 11:06 am
(8) karen says:

Please bring back Bo, Hope is lost with out him The kristen story is not working . I have been watch Days from its begining I dont watch very much any more because of the story lines Thank you Karen

February 14, 2013 at 1:10 pm
(9) nNcy ramsay says:

It’s about time to get rid of all the gay stuff., us old folks have stood enough. Let Will have a better life, with a girl, and get rid of Sonny.

February 14, 2013 at 1:13 pm
(10) nancy ramsay says:

Yes, bring Bo back. Hope is lonely without him. They have been together for so long(almost since the beginning, I’ve watched it since then)

February 14, 2013 at 6:00 pm
(11) pamela jankoski says:

get hope and rafe together and fire up this boring crap…also, knock off kristen, she sucks as an evil woman, an amatuer….forget stefano..he is dying and let caroline back in bed with victor because all maggie does is interfere…ugh..c’mon people, we have too much time on our hands to sit and watch this crap, altho it is addictive…:) oh, and kate…she gotta go too…give ann some more juicy parts…she is a pro…knock out sweet jen….hook up ann with ej for a wild affair…i should write for you guys…

February 19, 2013 at 3:11 pm
(12) Nikki says:

I totally agree that the gay gut crap is disgusting, I have to change it. I want to see will back with gabby fire the sake of the baby.. Nick sucks and gets on my nerves. I love that sammy and EJ are back together, Rafe is to opinionated let jen have him so chloe and daniel can be back together. Melanie needs to come back and forgive chad. Bo needs to come home. Maggie needs to keep hee mouth shut. Kristen needs to be killed off and nicole be back with brady and they have a baby, maybe twins. Ummm let me think, I’ll have more soon

February 27, 2013 at 11:12 pm
(13) ms beautiful says:

Enough of this gay crap so disgusting! And please let choe and Daniel be back together jen is too boring,loving ej and sami together. totally agree Maggie need to mine her own business! And that kristen scheme gets so wack she need to go brady deserve much better. And nicole really need to have a baby I was so disappointed when she loose her baby again she need to have her own little family by now the story getting boring need a good writer just saying!!

March 6, 2013 at 7:04 pm
(14) shannon says:

hi theres a couple of people i miss that would be cool if they brought back,like nicoles brother brandon and faria faith which was mimi,belle and shawn.im loving that they brought back chloe shes an awesome actress

October 2, 2013 at 1:48 pm
(15) Mardi says:

Where the hell is BO? Get him back to Salem asap!

October 22, 2013 at 10:16 am
(16) JEN says:

Days of our Lives has not been the same since these fabulous couples have gone. Patch and Kayla, Bo and Hope and Shane and Kim. I just don’t watch that much anymore.