1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Surprise Kisses and Revelations on Tuesday's Days

By January 1, 2013

arianne ZuckerTwosomes come together for surprise kisses at midnight on Tuesday's Days of Our Lives. Find out who Sami, Nicole and Abigail end up smooching.

Across town Kristen reveals her true intentions to John, while Brady 'fesses up to Marlena about his affair.

You can read about all of it and more, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

January 1, 2013 at 5:32 pm
(1) Elaine says:

The writers are so lame. The town of Salem is someplace COLD. Horton Square had a freak snow storm a while back, so it is not covered. Here it is New Year’s Eve and they are sitting around in sleeveless dresses. The stupidity of Brady has no bounds, but then his Madison affair was just zipper down, zipper up. Kristen is a hag, why can’t Brady see he is being manipulated. Oh, writers are probably 20 something who think this is hot. Sigh.

January 1, 2013 at 9:25 pm
(2) Maritime says:

I have a question maybe someone can answer. Why in every single scene with Caroline Brady is she wearing a vest?

Oh and I hate that they just totally dismissed the whole Alzheimer’s storyline, like she’s been miracously cured. It’s offensive to those of us who are truly living and dealing with a loved one who is dying from this heinous disease. I had hoped they would write it to be more accurate but I should know better I guess with a soap opera.

January 1, 2013 at 9:56 pm
(3) Dmitri says:

@Elaine, it was mentioned a few times (notably by Abe) that the HTS is indoors.

LOL at Caroline always wearing a vest. I was happy to see the Safe and EJole kisses! EJami suck!

January 2, 2013 at 12:50 am
(4) unnamed says:

ejami does not suck!!!!!! safe sucks!!!! BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 2, 2013 at 12:51 am
(5) unnamed says:

safe is soooo boring!!!!!!!!! ejami better happen!!!!!

January 2, 2013 at 11:00 am
(6) Dmitri says:

EJami is boring and has no chemistry. Safe have MAD chemistry and the way that they look at each other just makes me melt. EJami have too much baggage, and Sami has never loved EJ. Safe have true love and a family dynamic.

January 2, 2013 at 11:51 am
(7) Rosieroserson says:

Sami is in love with E.J, she’s just so freaking afraid to move on with him!!!!

Talk about chemistry, did you guys see the yearning, wanting more in heaven look Sami gave E.J after they kissed outside the pub!!!!????
Sparkling and passionate! Go after your prince, Samantha!!!

January 2, 2013 at 1:16 pm
(8) Dmitri says:

Sami has never loved EJ, she has never told him that. No, I take it back. She told him that ONLY because she wanted to marry him in order to spite Rafe for kissing Nicole. EJ will ALWAYS be Sami’s second choice. As for yearning, I saw it between Sami and Rafe. Between EJami, I saw nothing but “bored” faces. Oh, and next week, Sami even tells EJ that she has chosen Rafe. EJami has lost again!

January 2, 2013 at 5:01 pm
(9) Leah says:

Sami has told EJ she loves him on more than one occasion :) A time which clearly comes to mind was when Sami had shot EJ in the head and visited him in hospital. Sami went into EJs room to see EJ by herself. Looking down at him Sami said “EJ I have loved you… and I hated you, sometimes both at the same time.”
Why do you think whenever EJ gets close to Sami and starts pressing her about her feeling for him Sami either replies with “Shut up” or keeps silent or just plain lies. How many of Salems residents know it and have declared it? Lucas (her ex husband) has been screaming it from the roof top for years. Rafe knows it too. When Ejole got married Rafe asked Sami if she wished it was her that married EJ instead of Nicole that day. To which Sami said “Yes.” To say yes you wanna marry someone and spend the rest of your life with them? I think its gonna take a bit more than “feelings.” I think Sami simply doesnt use the word love and replaces it with feelings or this pull I feel towards EJ or this thing that is between us is BECAUSE of her family. Sami said it recently to her Grandma Caroline “Am I crazy or do I need to have my head examined because I have these feelings for EJ when everybody in my family hates him.” Grandma Carolines wise words back were “Sami sometimes the heart wants what the heart wants.” EJ was right on the 5th of October when he said to Sami in regards to the men she has chosen in her life and why…. Because it was EASIER, because it was SAFER, because it was EXPECTED! Sami has always wanted her families approval hence her choices in men. I think it is time Sami started following her heart instead of her head. I think it is time Sami started thinking of herself instead of her family. Go Ejami and Ejami family!

January 2, 2013 at 5:16 pm
(10) Leah says:

PS: Sami has always been a girl who has wanted more out of life, the best. She has always strived to be the uptown girl who wanted more than settling for middle class. When Sami is the EJ she ups her game. She dresses better and is sure of herself and want she wants. EJ can provide Sami with the means to live the lifestyle she desires and wants. Thats why we see Sami live so easily in the Dimera mansion with the hired help etc – ha, ha.
Where as with Rafe Sami is dumbed down. She returns to insecure, needy Sami. The girl in the jeans with her hair up in a ponytail. Drinking beer and eating popcorn.
This is NOT our Sami. New Years Eve was a prime example of this. Sami was done up to the nines. She wanted to impress EJ and with EJ dressed up in his tux for her and they matched perfectly. All class! The mismatch and odd couple were Safe. Rafe is out of his league…. he needs to find a better suited woman to him, his means, his values and principles, his career. Sami is not that woman but maybe Emily or Nicole could be. Ha, ha.

January 2, 2013 at 5:19 pm
(11) Rosieroserson says:

A great post, Leah! Samantha needs to follow her heart who’ll lead her straight into E.J’s arms forever!

‘Bored’ faces, Dimitri????? You really need a pair of glasses!

January 2, 2013 at 6:13 pm
(12) Dmitri says:

Of course Sami told EJ she loved him in the hospital room, because she was pretending that they married. And as for “family approval”, Caroline told Sami she didn’t care if Sami was with EJ, and even Roman a few months ago didn’t put up a fuss about it. Yet Sami has continuously chosen Rafe over EJ and still loved him. Sami will ALWAYS choose Rafe over EJ. EJ needs a woman that will put him first, and that woman is Nicole.

January 3, 2013 at 11:30 am
(13) BLONDIE says:

Great job by Nicole and the new years kiss with EJ you played the part so well I even wondered how you got drunk so fast.

January 3, 2013 at 4:31 pm
(14) Leah says:

#12 Dmitri…. you keep telling yourself that if you need to but I simply don’t agree. Sami said that to EJ in the hospital room because…. she was feeling remorse for what she had done, she was alone with him, there was none of her family around, Rafe wasn’t around and most importantly EJ was out of it so Sami felt safe. Sami let her guard down and (for once in her life) just said it how it was. I thought there was such a purity to it. A moment of honesty from Sami. In that moment Sami had nothing to fear from anyone and knew she could not be hurt.
As Sami said to EJ on the 5th of October…. “I was being myself with you. I wasn’t playing games or getting defensive as I usually do when feeling threatened.” The hospital scene was just another moment Sami was being herself with EJ. And why is Sami herself admitting that she is like this with EJ? Because inspite of everything Sami knows EJ loves her warts and all. Sami knows EJ accepts her for who she is. Sami knows EJ is not wanting to change her one little bit. As EJ himself said to Sami “Me? I like the heat…. and I’m not wanting you to change. I like you exactly the way you are.” Oh Ejami (sigh)…… :)

January 3, 2013 at 4:46 pm
(15) Leah says:

Sami sure seemed happy to continue on with her date with EJ even after the Safe kiss. EJ asked her (when supposedly having to attend to business) and Sami happily replied YES! You could see Sami was enjoying the attention, effort and romance EJ had gone to on their date. I have always loved how sweet EJ can be with Sami…. “From where I’m sitting I have the best view. And I’m not talking about the town, I’m talking about you (Sami).” The look in Samis eyes when EJ said that spoke volumes. I reckon if Lucas hadn’t rung up EJ could have got some what lucky. I also thought it was a great touch setting the dinner up in EJs office. As EJ said he didn’t wanna come across as too aggressive… this shows me EJ is thinking romance and wants to sweep Sami off her feet. EJ is showing Sami he is in it for the long haul and not just after a romp in the sack. Nicely done EJ, nicely done! The raising his glass and toasting to the woman I love was also sweet. I think it is a pity that Kristen is going to put a spanner in it all for Ejami. Sami is going to take Kristens actions out on EJ. Hence that might explain why she flips back to choosing Rafe. Poor EJ he seems damned if he does… and damned even when he doesn’t!

June 6, 2013 at 12:12 am
(16) Dmitri says:

Exactly why she shouldn’t be with him. She always wants EJ to change. She doesn’t accept him for who he is. And EJ is starting to catch onto this.