1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

John and Brady Come to Blows on Wednesday's Days

By January 2, 2013

eric martsolfA confrontation turns ugly on Wednesday's Days of Our Lives and ends with a fistfight between John and Brady.

In other Salem doings, Sami shares romantic time with EJ, while Gabi and Will attempt to iron things out with Sonny and Nick, respectively.

You can read about all of it, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

January 2, 2013 at 7:41 pm
(1) Susan says:

I think they went to far with the knock down all out fight with Brady and his father John..It was horrible seeing a father and son beat the crap out of each other….All of this over a whacko like Kristin..I do not like the way the storyline of Brady and Kristin is going..If we are lucky someone will knock off Kristin and end this….

January 2, 2013 at 8:50 pm
(2) Midge22 says:

I really didin’t like the physical fight with John and Brady at all. Why on earth Brady would think his own father and step mother would lie to him especially when the woman in question tried to off Marlena is beyond me. Anytime a father hits his child regardless of that child’s age it triggers for me some horrific thoughts of child abuse. No child no matter their age ever ever should be hit in any way, shape or form by their parent. I was so abused as a child up through my early adult years by my father. I am adamant about it and will never alter my belief and am not friends with those who believe in hitting children at all.

I feel the scene could have played perfectly without it coming to a fist fight. Words are far more powerful as it is.

January 3, 2013 at 11:12 am
(3) Dmitri says:

I didn’t like the fight, father and son shouldn’t fight like that. As for Krady, I don’t like them either. I don’t understand how they have feelings for each other when all they do is have sex. The storyline is boring and old. Takes up too much airtime.

January 3, 2013 at 11:13 am
(4) BLONDIE says:

I have to agree with Midge. I thinkthe point could have been made without the violance. We live in a world now where bullying and violance is not tolerated by anyone and expecially by a parent. I am so done with this physo bitch story.

January 3, 2013 at 4:23 pm
(5) nyan says:

PLEASE writers, end this hard to watch, disgusting, “affair” between Brady and the crazy old bag!!! It’s seriously sickening and totally makes my skin crawl **blech** ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!

January 6, 2013 at 6:01 pm
(6) mouse says:

The best part was at the end when Kristen stood there smiling
at them fighting.

interesting what Nicole did so Rafe could kiss Sami

January 7, 2013 at 4:45 pm
(7) Marie says:

Drop the Will and Sonny stuff – it’s sickening and disgusting and very offensive to those who feel that homosexuality is a perverted and unnatural lifestyle. We don’t need that story line.

January 7, 2013 at 7:08 pm
(8) raymone says:

poor midge. i am so sorry for what you endured. i hope your life is happy and safe now. no one should hit anyone, ever.

January 7, 2013 at 9:48 pm
(9) Tee says:

Kristen is old enough to be Brady son. Brady hit hit John first and that was out of line also. The only person that saw through Kristen was Marlena and no one would beliver her. I think Kristen knew that Brady was watching her when she was talking to the Father at the church. I think that she hired those guys to seal her purse and hurt Brady. So she would look like the good guy! I hate seeing Kristen and Brady together. I think the writers forgot how old she was suppose to be!

January 8, 2013 at 12:18 pm
(10) Jan says:

Isn’t John Stefano’s half-brother? That was a storyline some years ago. That makes Kristen John’s half-neice and Brady’s half-first cousin, so this storyline is really way out of line!

John mentioned that he was a DiMera not too long ago when Stefano was presumed dead.