1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Confrontations and Meltdowns on Thursday's Days

By January 3, 2013

galen gering and alison sweeneySami, Eric and EJ all learn about Brady and Kristen's affair on Thursday's Days of Our Lives, and the results aren't pretty.

Will the revelation push Sami away from EJ and closer to Rafe? And will Marlena ever tell John that she knew about the affair for weeks?

You can read about all of it, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Trae Patton

Comments

January 3, 2013 at 6:36 pm
(1) me says:

who cares and Samiass EJbutt and Fafeho????
now John Marlena Brady and Kristen is the ones to watch…..
lets have more Lucas and Allie on the show

January 4, 2013 at 1:52 am
(2) Dmitri says:

^^^LMFAO. I hope Sami just tells EJ already that she chooses Rafe over him. Oh wait, she already does next week…Haha EJami loses again! In all fairness, though, Sami shouldn’t have been mad at EJ just because he is Kristen’s brother. EJ deserves better.

January 4, 2013 at 3:21 am
(3) sandracroft says:

Safe happiness only last a couple of days so Ejami does not loose. I respect your opinion to like Safe but you need to respect Ejami fans opinion to like Ejami.

January 4, 2013 at 7:02 am
(4) sandracroft says:

Still even if I loved Ejami in the past I could not feel them on their New years Date, maybe because I doubt the writhers will ever put them together as a real couple, or maybe Iīm over them regardless, but I will continue watching for a while to see if my interest comes back or not. I donīt know if I could get into EJ with some other woman either but I would give it a chance.

January 4, 2013 at 7:33 am
(5) Rosieroserson says:

Only in your dreams, Dmitri!!!!!
E.J ain’t losing his favourite Salem gal Samantharrrrrr!
Smug Rafe can grin and dress badly all he wants, but she’ll run from him like a scared animal once the secrets are revealed at the Gack wedding!!

January 4, 2013 at 9:07 am
(6) Days viewer says:

I think Safe and Ejami fans can fight for their couple until they are blue in the face (and we have a right to our opinions) and I think both sides will be right. Each time we have a new writing team, they have their favorites and they rewrite the characters to fit. I remember last year when Safe was falling apart due to Ejami’s affair coming out, that Rafe pointed out to Sami that even after all the hell EJ put her through somehow EJ will always have this hold on Sami (and its not just Rafe that says this too but other characters). Now a year later when EJ is available, they have Sami pining for Rafe. Yep, they always have Sami wanting the person that she can’t have at the moment which drives me more crazy than if they just went ahead and put her with Rafe (Ejami fan here).

I agree with sandracroft about not feeling it for them during NYE date, maybe it was from the distraction, but I’ve seen better scenes like when they were working on the lipstick campaign. I love those.

As much as I want an Ejami union, I don’t want it to happen by default. Just b/c she is on the opposing side from Rafe later, that she will end up with EJ b/c there’s no one else. Lucas? He’s been out of the running game for some time now. I don’t want to see them put Ejami together while having Sami have images of Rafe. I want her to want EJ for a change, if not then have EJ leave her fickle-self.

January 4, 2013 at 5:24 pm
(7) Dmitri says:

My problem with EJami in the past was all their baggage, and the fact that Sami still doesn’t love EJ and never has. Now, I see another problem. Sami is just using EJ as a backup plan. Look how she treated him yesterday. She blamed him for Kristen’s affair with Brady. Why? Bceause he is her brother! EJ doesn’t deserve the blame for that, he didn’t even know Krady were together! Sami will never accept EJ, adn she will always choose other men over him. Look at what Rafe said today: he told Sami she wants Rafe, not EJ, and sure enough, she didn’t deny it. To top it off, Sami tells EJ next week that she chooses Rafe! Of course the baby thing comes out, and Sami and Rafe argue, but in the end, it will change nothing, for Sami will make amends with Rafe and they will be together.