1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Sneak Video Peek: Nadia Bjorlin Returns as Days' Chloe

By January 4, 2013

nadia bjorlinNadia Bjorlin returns as Days of Our Lives Chloe on Friday, January 4. The character turns up on her ex-husband Daniel's doorstep, and she's got major news for him.

What is it? Hint: It involves her young son, Parker.

It turns out the tyke is really Daniel's biological child.

TVline.com has an exclusive video clip of the big moment. You can watch it, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Justin Lubin

Comments

January 4, 2013 at 8:19 am
(1) Days viewer says:

I hate that the writers are changing and making Parker Daniel’s son just to put a rift in Dannifer. Caroline clearly said that she changed it. So what, someone else had already changed it before Caroline did and so when she changed it, she switch it back to what it supposed to be unknowingly. How do we know that Chloe’s not faking papers just to get Daniel back and why would she get another DNA test done. It seemed to me that she came to terms that Parker is Philips. I hate it when the writers go back and rewrite history or DNA in this case just to stir things up and Chloe’s stay isn’t even going to be that long.

January 4, 2013 at 9:13 am
(2) Lisa says:

Well, well, well, I guess someone does read these messages. I have been saying this ever since Chloe left, it should turn out to be Dan’s son! But what a waste, Chloe is only there for a short time. Bummer for the hottest couple on Days. Now, let’s find Nicole’s baby in the arms of Stefano!!!!!

January 4, 2013 at 9:32 am
(3) Voice of Reason says:

good clips…however, I have to ask….does Days not have a budget for Winter clothes? It seems to me everyone is wearing summer clothes in the winter. Chloe is not the only guilty one! I’ve seen Jennifer and Sami in summer clothes too.

January 4, 2013 at 10:00 am
(4) doolfan says:

Maybe Caroline thinks she changed the results, it could have been the beginning of Alzheimer’s and she probably forgot that she changed her mind to change the results, ended up not changing them.

January 4, 2013 at 12:55 pm
(5) mareebee says:

I agree with Daysviewer. They did the same thing to Daniel and Jennifer when they brought Jack back and then fired him anyway. I’ll bet that Chloe would use Lucas to keep them apart and win Daniel back since he hates Daniel so much. But since Chloe isn’t staying, am hoping that Dannifer will survive.

January 4, 2013 at 4:02 pm
(6) BLONDIE says:

Anyone who has really watched Day’s have always knew that Daniel was Parkers dad after Caroline admitted to changing the results too.

January 4, 2013 at 5:20 pm
(7) Dmitri says:

I was glad that Chloe came back, but sad upon learning that it was a short-term contract, and that she merely returned for Dannifer angst. I think she should be in a triangle with Brady and Kristen instead. I don’t want to see Chloe wasted on Dannifer anymore, been there, done that. As for the clothes, I’m guessing that Chloe, Sami and Jennifer are wearing those clothes because the HTS is indoor and heated, as well as the fact that they aren’t spending much time outside since it is cold. They are wearing coats and stuff, but there’s no reason for them to be extra-bundled up.

January 4, 2013 at 7:46 pm
(8) Lola says:

OK.. Now I am done with watching Days.. this is the stupidest story line since the whole Marlena/demon thing… Writers can’t think that this is going to entice viewers.. For years i have watched days and now i with this story line it is so not worth watching anymore.. i hope they change it and make it so Chloe is lying because Iím not watching this stupid story like if they are making Daniel the biological father.. This is plain STUPID!!!

January 4, 2013 at 10:25 pm
(9) Midge22 says:

They must think us viewers are a really dumb lot. This Chloe comeback is a wasted effort and I really believe just a way for Nadia to gain some notariety as her fame has dwindled since Days. The paternity is a joke and not even a good one. Jen ends up injuring herself and is back in the hospital, too. So lame. Is Dan supposed to do nothing but operate on Jennifer the rest of his career?

As for the clothes….Too out of season and the styles are hideous. Sami does not ever look like a major cosmetics ceo. She looks cheap and child-like. Some of the patterns on those clothes are reminiscent of my mom’s polyester farics she used for her stretch and sew classes back in the 70′s. I’m also so sick of pink, purple and plum.

Days needs to class it up several notches.

January 5, 2013 at 4:55 pm
(10) Dmitri says:

Midge, I agree. Sami’s clothes look horrible, almost kid-tomboyish, very bad style. Kate and Nicole are the best dressed women on the soap.

January 7, 2013 at 2:47 pm
(11) Maria says:

Love Days and loyal viewers…
But why is a sleeveless dress considered important…not for winter? Really? Dresses like that are in every store worn with boots, tights and heels….. turn the TV off and get out of the house!!
It ‘s fantasy life, isn’t it? ( No one ever stays dead forever, babies grow up in 2 years and every conversation takes place standing up looking at each other in the middle of the living room…who does that in real life?)
Come on ladies! We don’t want these beautiful girls wearing yoga pants and hoodies like do we?
I WISH my arms looked like Chloe’s….

January 8, 2013 at 6:26 pm
(12) Paula says:

How can he be Daniel’s? They had a dna done and it came back as Phillips. Come on days…cant you all let somebody be happy for more then a few days without having an ex or someone else separating them