1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers January 7 to 11

By January 5, 2013

Eric MartsolfMonday, January 7

Chloe refuses to leave, even though Daniel informs her he's preparing for a date with Jennifer.

Sami clashes with Brady and Kristen over their relationship.

Brady says the words Kristen's been waiting to hear.

You can read the complete Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

January 5, 2013 at 7:07 am
(1) mouse says:

I guess none of us are surprised Chloe is back even if you don’t read
spoilers. There have been several mentions of Parker the last few
weeks and Daniel got a picture of him.

LOL to Jen rushing to the hospital. I didn’t realize she was accident
prone like Jack was.

So Kate seeks revenge. How many times is this. Will Kate bake something or will she find a different way :)

the only thing that interests me is Caroline’s news. Is she better? Worse?

I see “wandering Hope” is getting somewhere just in time to cause
problems. Since Bo is the “invisible man” the only thing Hope has to left to do is wander around Salem and cause problems.

is anyone surprised about what is going to happen at the wedding? I wonder how much money they spend on everything just for it to be ruined. We keep hearing actors have to take pay cuts so why are they wasting so much money on the wedding that probably won’t happen.

January 5, 2013 at 7:47 am
(2) shameejaa says:

Gabi Hernandez needs to die in childbirth. End of story!

January 5, 2013 at 10:01 am
(3) sandracroft says:

Im glad that Safe doesnt sleep together, I was worried that Sami would get together with EJ only to discover that she was pregnant with Rafes baby, but I dont think that is gonna happend now. If Sami sleeps with anyone soon it will be with EJ. I think my interest in the show just got back a little bit. Still even though Im not a Safe fan I thought their kisses this week was pretty good. It was romantic that he just grabbed her and kisses her, but I doubt I would ever be interested in Safe though.

January 5, 2013 at 10:27 am
(4) mouse says:

I think it would be a miracle of Rafe got Sami pregnant.
They always have Safe sex LOL

I really don’t have a fav couple anymore. why bother?

January 5, 2013 at 11:03 am
(5) Rosieroserson says:

Ha, ha that was funny, mouse:-) let’s hope it’ll work as a contraceptive forever! Lol

January 5, 2013 at 11:32 am
(6) Carol says:

Sad! I hoped Chloe was coming back to be redeemed after the destruction that was done due to her propping Melanie and Daniel. Unfortunately, she is being written to continue propping the disgusting Daniel. How many legacy characters have been ruined to prop Daniel and/or Melanie?

Stephanie
Phillip
Chloe
Maggie
Jennifer
Jack
Nick
Nathan

January 5, 2013 at 1:56 pm
(7) sandracroft says:

Im a Ejami fan but I cant say that their bad history and the back and fourth writhing hasnt weakend my love for Ejami, so I dont bother that much anymore but Ejami might be the one thing that could interest me a little bit. Still even if a part of me loves Ejami the other part loves EJs bad side, so Im a little worried that if Ejami got together that she would make him good and boring. I think Im more of an EJ fan than Ejami fan since Im think Im more open for an other loveinterest for EJ than many other Ejamis (have liked Ejanna, Ejole and Ejaylor too), and I have been more conflicted about their past too.

January 5, 2013 at 2:46 pm
(8) Laurence H says:

MY only question is when are Cassie and Rex returning? I was completely thrown off when Kate brought up their names because I was so convinced that the writers had completely discarded them. Hopefully the same characters (or at least Eric Winters) come back as the twins.

Carol is absoutely right. I have no clue why there is so much emphasis put on Daniel’s chatacter…he’s not even that good looking and the character is not even that good. I wish he’d just leave and take Gabi, Nick and “Phantom Bo” with him.

January 5, 2013 at 6:26 pm
(9) mark says:

Hey Ilike comment #2 about Gabi passing away during child birth . That would be great or having Gabi lose her baby like Nicole did. That would be the ulitimate punishment for all the evil that iidiot Gabi has done and got away with.

Also, the last comment about Kate as well. I was suprised to when she mentioned Cassie and Rex.lol. She also mentioned Philip and Parker as well.

Also about Firdays episode, I changed the channel during the last commercial break so i wouldn’t have to look at idiot Chloe back on my screen again. The last thing I saw was Jennifer leaving the house to go see Daniel and that was it. It seems like the only happy couples in salem anymore are Adrieanne and Justin when they show them and Wil and Sonny and Victor and Maggie.an thats it I am about over this show lol. If the writers don’t make it better.

January 5, 2013 at 10:34 pm
(10) mp says:

mark. I want to tell you about friday’s episode guess what Chad is a wedding crasher i think he is going to crash the wedding and telling everyone the truth about Gabi’s involvement of Melanie’s kidnapping and her abduction and above else that Will is the father of Gabi’s baby. Daniel you better call Melanie she can tell you the truth. Wow i can’t wait to watch it next week and also Daniel is the father of Parker tough luck Victor and Kate they will watch their back because Chloe’s mother Nancy Wesley is coming back on February they are going to get it

January 6, 2013 at 12:54 am
(11) Dmitri says:

I think Chad will just reveal that the baby is not Nick’s.

January 6, 2013 at 4:16 pm
(12) mark says:

Thanks Dmitri and mp. Knowing Days writers I bet Dmitri will probably be about saying that about chad saying that the baby is not nicks but i wish he would crash that wedding and reveal all. I hope Chad and Abby has gotten back together though. So far I am really not liking this new Cameron at all. I liked the other one better and wish they would have done more with him than what they did.

January 7, 2013 at 12:44 pm
(13) BLONDIE says:

I was hoping for a twist where Sonny would reviel that Will is the father but I think that is to original of an idea, and why would they want to bring back the space alien kids Cassie and Rex? Talk about wasting money. Sami never needs to get pregnant again by anyone she already has 4 kids by two different dads if she had another kid she would have 5 kids bt 3 different dads. Stupid idea

January 7, 2013 at 12:45 pm
(14) LISA says:

I too was shocked with the mention of Cassie and Rex I had to rewind to make sure I heard correctly. I used to like Chloe but she looked so stupid standing there at Daniel’s door. How dare she refuse to leave. Just give her the boot out the door.

January 8, 2013 at 9:48 am
(15) daysviewer says:

I didn’t really like the Daniel and Chloe pairing in the past although they were tolerable. I guess it was b/c she broke Lucas’ heart even though they were all about the sex with the way the writers had them get together. I have to say again that I hate them changing Parker’s paternity. I don’t get how Stephanie would know about this and confirm it with a test result. Last I remember, she’s not a doctor so how would she get her hands on the results, isn’t that stuff confidential. this sort of stuff is just so unbelievable which makes the story stupid which makes me care less for it. they could just save us a few months without this crap. I rather them bring Chloe back to knock some sense back into Brady since she did mention how he’s been informing her of the Salem news.

Another thing, they really got to leave Jennifer’s body parts alone. Her body is falling apart one week at a time. I think she’s had more surgery in the last year since she’s been back on then when her character was created.

Nick and Gabi both need to be knocked down from their high horse. Ready for that reveal too.

January 8, 2013 at 12:33 pm
(16) mareebee says:

Exactly how many kids does Kate have? I’ve lost count. Sooo tired of Jennifer always ending up in the hospital. Can’t these writers thing of something else?

January 9, 2013 at 11:27 pm
(17) mp says:

mareebee i think is Billie Austin Lucas and Phillip i don’t know i am right about it and you are right about Jennifer in the hospital always a victim and surviving illness and getting sick all the time but still she has to transfer doctors not Daniel but can she go to Kayla or Cameron instead.

January 10, 2013 at 12:55 pm
(18) mareebee says:

Thanks, mp. Someone said that she has 2 kids with Roman, that’s why I was asking.

January 10, 2013 at 6:18 pm
(19) mp says:

mareebee yes you are right about that did i forget Cassie and Rex i believe they are Roman’s kids with Sami and Eric and Belle and Brady they are same last name with Brady