1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Chad Stops the Wedding on Friday's Days of Our Lives

By January 11, 2013

casey jon deidrickNick and Gabi's happy day ends in shocking fashion, when Chad stops their wedding on Friday's Days of Our Lives.

And the drama doesn't end there. Chloe finds an ally in her quest to win Daniel away from Jennifer, and Sami and Rafe nearly make love.

You can read all about it, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Michael Desmond

Comments

January 11, 2013 at 5:16 pm
(1) DOOL Viewer says:

As if we didn’t see this coming from the moment that Nick and Gabi got together. STUPID!!!!!!!! BORING!!!!!!!

January 11, 2013 at 6:13 pm
(2) Leah says:

Good on ya Chad! About time all of Gabis lies came out…. what a pity the one about her part in Melanies kidnapping hasn’t yet. Can’t wait until it does and Rafe is again exposed for the bad cop he is. All this aiding, abetting and covering up crimes has to be exposed. EJ was right “Rafe is NOT the man he use to be.” Time for Rafe to go on vacation and take a good hard look at himself and his actions his arriving in Salem and since meeting Sami. After being honest with himself Rafe needs to come back and make amends, apologise, return to the policeforce and do the right thing and swear to uphold the law. AND LASTLY Rafe needs to find himself a new girl and move on. Create a family of his own!

January 11, 2013 at 6:29 pm
(3) BLONDIE says:

I will be watching todays show at 3:00a.m. tomorrow it was pre-emted by the president here, but what I did see with Chloe and Ann I am done with that storyline I haven’t liked Ann from the beginning she should have been fired long ago. The only thing I have HOPE for is Maxine figuring it all out and sets them up for a downfall Ann,Chloe and Nicole who shouldn’t be sticking her nose in anyway FRY GABI FRY i don’t like you either.Go Chad stick a fork in her she is done..

January 11, 2013 at 6:59 pm
(4) Jenny says:

I am sooo glad Chad (somebody) finally spoke up. I can not stand the controlling Nick character.

January 11, 2013 at 7:51 pm
(5) LISA says:

Jenny, I agree with you Nick has been acting like a Bit@H since
Gabi and Will found out about the baby. He needs to be knocked out.

January 11, 2013 at 10:33 pm
(6) Karen Gusha says:

I hate the sickening scenes of Will and Sonny in bed together. It’s one thing to imply their relationship without showing them making out. This has ruined a good soap after all these years. Both characters must be gay in real life and if not it makes it more disgusting.

January 11, 2013 at 11:20 pm
(7) Loriann says:

I too am glad Chad broke the news. I KNEW it was him hiding behind the doorway at the hospital and the Brady Pub. He was the only one not in the coffee shop anymore after Will called Gabi. Now lets see where this goes or if NICK makes up another lie to cover it up. Question is will Will stand behind Chad or deny the child to save his and Sonny’s life together? I found that excuse sickening. Will has always been a good hearted kid and I would never see him picking a lover over his own child. Bad writing there, I think.

January 12, 2013 at 12:00 am
(8) Ashley says:

I want to know where Abigils shirt is from! Fridays show before the wedding! How do I find out?

January 12, 2013 at 5:07 am
(9) Katie says:

OMG, talk about ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! So sick of the “gay” storyline too, end it and send the characters packing. If I want to see two men kissing, I’ll watch BRAVO, stop forcing this crap on the viewers TPTB.

January 12, 2013 at 9:40 am
(10) ADJ says:

Finally! Chad is becoming a true DiMera and I for one love it. I wonder if Abigail can forgive him for this. Nick is a controlling douche so I’m glad this secret is out. I hope Sonny can forgive Will but if he doesn’t, I completely understand.

January 12, 2013 at 3:30 pm
(11) zinger says:

I’ve been watching Days since it’s first year, 1965. The good and the bad. The Sonny and Will bedroom & kissing scenes are too much. I like the actors but don’t take it so far. Learn something from Modern Family on how they portray this on prime time….with class!

January 12, 2013 at 7:35 pm
(12) jean says:

I agree with the love scenes of Will & Sonny, sickening. We all know what gays do having sex but think this gone too far. Cut the gay scenes!!!!!!!!! Good for Chad, it’s time for the real father to come forward. Let Will be with Gabbi & be a real man. Nick is a creep, no man should be able to control a woman like that, that leads to abuse. E.J. & Sammy should be together, Rafe & Chloe would make a good match. Chloe is beautiful but Daniel & her, I don’t think so. Jennifer & Daniel more like Tom & Alice.

January 13, 2013 at 10:16 am
(13) loa says:

Hands down for Chad to open the door, IT need to come out, also good for Will to step up to the plate and say it is his, He could have easily said nothing and all three of the them continue to lie, Chad doesn’t know who the father is, but he will soon, I think if he did he would have told Sonny before it hit the Roof

January 13, 2013 at 10:23 am
(14) loa says:

I have really enjoyed the Gay story line, yes I was very tired of the the secret and glad that Chad has open a can of worms, which he didn’t even know how big it will be. Sonny and Will are amazing actors and doing an amazing job, The love scenes are NOTHING COMPARE to Brady and Kristen, That was kinda over the top, and quick, I think why I have enjoyed them is not because of the Gay Story but how their Friendship developed and continued, which was nice to see, u don’t see that on many soaps. I don’t like Modern Family, But I guess I should give it another shot,

January 14, 2013 at 5:58 pm
(15) mp says:

ADJ you are wrong Chad is not true DiMera but Chad knows how it feels being a father too he had a baby and died with his ex girlfriend Mia years ago and Will knows about he dated Mia years ago why did Will just stand there and do nothing he should speak up first that he is the father before Chad tell the truth and disturbing the peace and hurting others everybody knows that Chad did not do this for revenge i think he is helping Will and he should tell Sonny about Chad’s past being a father and his mother raised his baby too i hope Sonny and Cameron understand about it.