1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Chloe's Return: Is It Just What Days Needed?

By January 14, 2013

nadia bjorlinDays of Our Lives' Chloe has been back in town a week, and she's already managed to stir things up. Daniel, Kate and everyone in between seems to have a reaction to Chloe and her young son Parker's presence in Salem

Has Nadia Bjorlin's return to the role of Daniel's ex been everything you'd hoped it would be?

Weigh in with the following poll.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Justin Lubin

Comments

January 14, 2013 at 8:40 am
(1) mouse says:

there are some D&J fans out there.

Keep voting :)

January 14, 2013 at 11:09 am
(2) mark says:

HELL NO ! : ( It is NOT what Days Needed. I am not a fan of Daneil and Jennifer together either. So, I don’t know if i can really vote on this one or not.

It is like what Nicole said to Chloe. Chole shoudnt mess things up. Daniel and Jennifer are trying to move on and Really Chole is going to become friends with that evil witch Ann. Chole is going to get herself into trouble with her and Nancy will come back to bail Chole out and thats how Chole and Nancy will probably leave in the spring. Kate should go after Chole again for coming to town.

I may tune out of Days after John leaves and I see what happens after the wedding today. So with John leaving for a few weeks does this mean he won’t be on at all for Feb. ? Whats going to happen on Days in Feb ?

January 14, 2013 at 11:52 am
(3) mareebee says:

Nothing good ever comes out of evil. Conniving with the witch Ann is a big mistake and Chloe will never get Daniel back that way. Maybe that’s why he’s is so hung up on Jen who may not be glamorous like Chloe or Nicole but is naturally beautiful and has a big heart. Dan & Jen FTW!!

January 14, 2013 at 12:23 pm
(4) Daysfan2013 says:

I certainly didn’t want her back in town. I can’t stand the character. But I couldn’t vote in this poll because I can’t stand Sleazy Daniel either, especially when he’s around Jennifer.

January 14, 2013 at 4:10 pm
(5) Dmitri says:

I’m neutral towards Dannifer. I am glad Chloe’s back, but sad that her short stay is wasted on Dannifer. She should’ve returned to win back Brady.

January 14, 2013 at 11:12 pm
(6) BLONDIE says:

Yes I am glad Chloe is back, but not in the part that she is playing now. I want Daniel to be with Jennifer and not have chloe and her mother messing that up. Chloe doesn’t need to be working with Ann for anything if Ann acted like that I a real hospital she would have been fired a long time ago. You really need to get in the 21 century on some of the stuff you write this is supposed to be written about current event and thing that are somewhat sane besides we already have a crazy bitch and her name is Kristin. What a relief it has been not to has put up with her for a couple of days.

January 15, 2013 at 4:40 am
(7) Shenda says:

As mouse said, Dannifer fans–keep voting!–all 5 of you!

January 15, 2013 at 8:15 pm
(8) Sharon says:

Love Daniel and Jennifer!!!! In fact our entire office is routing for this pair! Chloe can go after Brady…Leave Daniel alone !

January 15, 2013 at 11:10 pm
(9) lee says:

I checked the voting results before I voted and again after and my vote hadn’t registered. I tried voting on my husband’s laptop and again my vote wasn’t counted. Has your counter broken? And I hope Chloe gets Daniel because Jen/Dan are more boring than paint drying.

January 15, 2013 at 11:13 pm
(10) lee says:

How come my vote isn’t registering? I checked results before and after voting and they’re the same. I even tried on my husband’s laptop. I think your counter is broken. And I hope Chloe gets Daniel and wipes the smug smile off Jen’s face. She and Dan are as boring as paint drying.

January 15, 2013 at 11:21 pm
(11) Bree says:

Anything that gets the ghastly Dannifer off my screen is good with me. How good has Days been the last couple of shows without those two telling each other how perfect they are? Jen should be with Jack or gone altogether. Dan’s so sleazy I couldn’t care less.

January 16, 2013 at 9:13 am
(12) roxanne says:

Love Chloe glad shes back, I want her with Daniel. By far Daniel’s best match!!!

January 16, 2013 at 4:20 pm
(13) Zara says:

These polls are NEVER trust worthy either, because they can be spammed so easily
Daniel is a jerk, Dannifer is as much fun as watching paint dry, there is no excitement nor passion wich a great soap couple must have.

CHLOE FTW!, Danloe are so much better than this boring couple
But the writers messed it up, and its too late to fix it. However Danloe will always be linked together = Parker

January 17, 2013 at 9:33 am
(14) Imane Assi says:

I can’t vote because it’s all in Daniel’s favor.Can’t stand him and can’t stand to see Chloe wasted on him.Chloe is too good,gorgeous and hot for that heartless hypocritical scumbag.I wanted Chloe back as her old self and for Brady.Instead we got the DH’s version and wasted on worthless Daniel/And that’s how most of Chloe’s fans feel.Chloe is gonna once again be thrown under the bus to prop Daniel/Dannifer.And that’s why Chloe fans arenm’t happy about her return

January 17, 2013 at 5:32 pm
(15) Mari says:

It’s terrible that Nadia is being wasted on this insipid storyline. Chloe should have been brought back to do a triangle with Kristen and Brady. Chloe might have been Daniel’s best pairing, but Brady was Chloe’s.

January 21, 2013 at 4:17 pm
(16) Cindi says:

She is beautiful, but a p*ss poor actress.

January 21, 2013 at 4:47 pm
(17) mec says:

doesn’t Chloe know that Kate is also a former prostitute? why doesn’t she throw that back in her face?
and I like Dannifer, except he does need to clean up some and look like a respectable M.D.! :)

January 21, 2013 at 7:14 pm
(18) Charles says:

I don’t like Jennifer; never have. She is boring. All of her involvements with men are the same. Her character should be eliminated.

January 21, 2013 at 7:28 pm
(19) Bonnie says:

Jennifer and Daniel work fine, send Chloe after Brady, he seems to need a slut these days since he cannot see the devil in Kristen. BTW, just hate to see Anne at all, she is truly a bitch who would stab her mother in the back.

January 21, 2013 at 8:13 pm
(20) GuessWho says:

I love Jennifer and Daniel. Remember 2011? They ere funny-romantic. They have history together. They love and support each and their families ..next Tom and Alice close second.lol. and they drink beer.

January 22, 2013 at 10:21 am
(21) JAM says:

My feeling is DOOL needs to have another couple, like Alice and Tom, to anchor the story lines. I would like to see Jennifer and Daniel be that couple. DOOL has enough drama and sex in all the other characters. I feel in real life we need to get back to some old fashion values and why not have DOOL do that? It certainly would be an unexpected twist for soaps.