1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Sami Runs into EJ's Arms on Tuesday's Days of Our Lives

By January 15, 2013

james scott, alison sweeneyThings turn ugly between Sami and Rafe as they take different sides in the Will and Gabi drama, and it leads Sami right back into EJ's arms on Tuesday's Days of Our Lives.

There's also lots more fallout from the wedding that wasn't involving Nick, Abigail and Chad.

You can read all about it, here.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Kevin Winter

Comments

January 15, 2013 at 5:50 pm
(1) Claire says:

So, Sami calls Gabi a slut. Well gee Sami should know about that, since she is Salem’s slut number one.

January 15, 2013 at 6:01 pm
(2) mar says:

…have always been a rafe/sami fan, but not after todays episode..sami was a little over the top but rafe was a total jerk…& of course, gabi was her usual self, not really lying, but not tellin the whole truth either about goin to the abortion clinic….go ejami !!!!

January 15, 2013 at 6:03 pm
(3) bCates says:

I really thought Sami and Rafe had a shot but not when EJ is available to SAMI. I wish EJ and Nicole would get back together.

January 15, 2013 at 6:36 pm
(4) Michelle says:

Love Allison’s new do. Haven’t watched todays episode yet, but yay egami!!

January 15, 2013 at 7:26 pm
(5) mark says:

Well……….. I am mixed on todays episode and yesterdays episode. I did end up watching them. I loved the way they restarted the wedding after fridays mess with the president being on and interupted half of the 12,000 th episode.

I hated the way they wasted Doug and Julie again. I didn’t even know they were coming back or did i miss something there. Now Days didn’t even use Doug and Julie again in todays episode. I always love seeing them whenever they are on. I was really cheering for Chad and loved what he did. I loved the way Eric said he couldn’t finish the wedding. YAY ! I didn’t even see Doug and Julie Friday either. I hope they are going to show Doug and Julie more this week.

As for Sami, I will say this again. I hate Rafe and if they won’t let her be with Lucas I would rather see Sami with E J again because he is the father of Johnny and Sydney. Lucas is the father of Ali.

January 15, 2013 at 11:53 pm
(6) mp says:

Rafe is twisting things telling Sami that her son Will what he did and responible father too no thanks to Gabi and Nick. Sami is in the middle of it i feel sorry for her i remember her history with Will’s patnerity with Austin and Lucas years ago. Rafe was there for her since Chad’s baby Grace died i want to know is Will have Chad’s back when Chad about being a father of Mia’s baby he does not know he has a baby and getting to know his baby and Grace died years ago when Will and Mia are dating years ago. I believe Sami she is tellinabortiog the truth and it was Gabi’s idea to take Will to the abortion clinic.

January 15, 2013 at 11:54 pm
(7) Dmitri says:

Rafe is too good for that slutty hoe. The only man for Sami is Lucas IMO, EJ deserves to be alone for the rest of his life for being such a pathetic bitch, and Rafe should be with Nicole, cuz they have MAD chemistry!

January 16, 2013 at 8:33 am
(8) Days viewer says:

I like Rafe, but I’m not liking this Rafe that’s sitting on his high horse acting like the Hernandez family can’t do wrong when two of his siblings had been in trouble with the law not to mention that Rafe’s been doing some fibbing himself. I hate how he just jumps in and put words into Will’s mouth as if he was there. funny how Rafe was the last person to know given how close the siblings suppose to be. He wouldn’t have known yet if Sami didn’t tell him. Sami was a bit out of line and hypocritical but that’s how Sami has always been so I wasn’t surprised. I was actually glad that she stick up for Will. It was Will’s fault in the beginning to keep quiet but as time went by he kept getting pressured by both Nick and Gabi to stay quiet because it was ” best” for the baby.

I’m glad EJ was there for Sami and for Will. EJ has always stated that he loves her for who she is and he has seen all sides of her. Today’s epi just proves that Rafe only loves the ‘goody two shoes’ Sami (aka Carrie) and that he doesn’t want to be with her unless she is this other person which we all know Sami can’t suppress for too long. There will always be that side of her that he would “run in the opposite direction” from.

With that said, I do like the chemistry that Rafe and Nicole have. They provide some comedy to each other. At this point I’m glad that they haven’t gotten them thrown together because I don’t want people thrown into bed (that’s what Kristen and Brady’s for), I want a building relationship and they have that chance with Rafe and Nicole.

January 16, 2013 at 1:13 pm
(9) Donnie says:

EJ is Sami’s 2nd choice, not 1st choice. Sorry, but when Sami was about to have sex with Rafe, she chose Rafe as her 1st choice.

January 16, 2013 at 9:20 pm
(10) mouse says:

I enjoyed Tues show like I did Mon.

I had no idea this baby story would involve so many people
in Salem. Every one will be taking sides who will be
the better parents and who won’t.

It’s going to be interesting to see what is planned next.

January 17, 2013 at 4:14 am
(11) sandracroft says:

I read an interview with Alison Sweeney on Daytime Royal and it seems pretty clear that Ejami finally is gonna get their story, so I can stop reading spoilers now. I have gotten the answers that I wanted. I can just sit down and relax because the Ejami train is about to take off.

January 17, 2013 at 5:14 pm
(12) Rosieroserson says:

I really hope you’re right,Sandracroft:-)
Please save a Seat for me on the Ejami train!