1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

John Leaves Salem on Friday's Days of Our Lives

By January 18, 2013

drake hogestynDeeply disappointed by Marlena's lack of faith in him, John decides to leave Salem on Friday's Days of Our Lives.

Meanwhile, Chloe and Anne set up Jennifer, and Kristen has a twinge of guilt regarding Brady.

You can read all about it, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Drake Hogestyn

Comments

January 18, 2013 at 6:23 pm
(1) Jane says:

It’s so out of character for John to walk away from Marlena and Salem at this point. Seems like you just brought him back! It’s just not close to believable. Bing him back! We need more of the “John” character we know and love – not this imposter!

January 18, 2013 at 7:01 pm
(2) mark says:

I think I may leave salem as well. : ( I may take a break from watching Days and watching something else. Todays episode was too much. I may go back to Port Charles and start watching General Hospital again. I watched a couple of times this week and love seeing Lucy Coe and some of the others back. Thought it was too funny that Lucy though John was Caleb the vampire and Sam was Livvie . That was just way too funny. lol. I may be back to Days whenever or if ever it starts getting good again. lol. Maybe Days should have another Daysaster to shake things up again. i just dont know.

January 19, 2013 at 5:05 am
(3) Linda says:

I’m leaving Salem WITH John! I have no desire to watch a show that doesn’t include Drake. I’ll watch again when Drake’s break is over and he is back on my screen.

January 19, 2013 at 5:13 am
(4) Linda says:

What’s going on? Why is the Official NBC site LISTING Drake as being on NEXT Friday as “John and Marlena share a tearful goodbye as John leaves Salem.” I need to know if he is going to be on for sure because if not, yesterday was my last day watching DAYS.

January 19, 2013 at 5:55 am
(5) Linda says:

LOL! Forget it, I answered my own question, Janet has the new spoilers for next week listed and Drake IS on Friday!

January 25:

DVR Alert: John and Marlena share a tearful goodbye as he leaves Salem to figure out what to do about his marriage and Brady.

January 19, 2013 at 4:31 pm
(6) Micheal says:

I have to disagree…… I used to dislike both John and Marlana, such godie goodies with no real story…. But I have loved what they have done with Marlana, she has been so great with will, and even with Kristin they finaly gave her a personality…. I so happy John is leaving… He can’t act, and has that gross coughfers voice… maybe Marlana will have a time to shime when she is not held down by “her one true love” Drake like they could not bring her back with out him…….. Good bye John!!!!

January 19, 2013 at 10:07 pm
(7) Michelle says:

Eileen Davison posted a picture that said filming today with my boys and it was a picture with Eric and Drake. He must come back.

January 22, 2013 at 5:26 pm
(8) mouse says:

John is only gone awhile. we don’t know how long.

sad to see J&M separate again.