1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers January 21 to 25

By January 19, 2013

Galen GeringMonday, January 21

Days of Our Lives is pre-empted.

Tuesday, January 22

Rafe loses it when Sami questions if Nick and Gabi are fit to raise the baby.

EJ offers to help Will fight for custody of his child.

Gabi makes an emotional confession to Nicole.

Chloe and Anne celebrate...

You can read the complete  Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Trae Patton

Comments

January 19, 2013 at 6:15 am
(1) mouse says:

interesting Gabi talks to Nicole.

The baby story line is interesting since
so many in Salem are taking sides. Nick is asking
Sonny’s father for help. EJ offers help to Will. Salem
needs more lawyers.

Another scene with Eric and Brady. I laugh when I see
them together since actor’s name who plays Brady is Eric.

Let’s hope Daniel can see what Chloe is doing. Or will he just
be seeing her “Assets”?

J&M why oh why? Why can’t John stay in Salem? I hope
he’s going out to find evidence against Kristen.

January 19, 2013 at 6:54 am
(2) Samantha says:

I just can’t wait for Wilson scenes.

January 19, 2013 at 8:29 am
(3) Yeonhee says:

This week has sooo much Will! I’m so excited!

January 19, 2013 at 9:00 am
(4) cpm says:

I don’t like Nick at all (the character he’s playing), he is so manipulative, controlling, obsessive freak. I don’t think he really loves Gabi and her baby, he is up to something no good that is convenient for him unless he is obsessed with Gabi like he was with Melanie.

“Rafe is manipulating Will”, he’s a cop and doesn’t see that Nick is the one manipulating Will and Gabi and ruining Will’s life. Rafe should go back to the police station and read Nick’s file.

January 19, 2013 at 12:12 pm
(5) ANNA MARIE says:

CAMERON SHUOLD BE WITH ABBY. BRADY SHUOLD BE WITH NICOLE. DANEIL SHOULD BE WITH CHLOE. I LIKE CHLOE SHE PRETTY.

January 19, 2013 at 12:42 pm
(6) bojo says:

The more I watch Nick, the more manipulative and evil I think he is. The writers are hopefully setting us up for his downfall.

I want it to come out how troubled Will was about the abortion and how he tried to stop it. Also how upset he has actually been about not the thought of not being in his baby’s life. I am tired of Rafe saying that Will wanted Gabs to get an abortion and pretends that the idea was all Will’s idea so his sister is not to blame. He doesn’t question that there are two sides to every story? Hasn’t his sister been lying enough to him where he might question? He has spent enough time with Will to know his true character. Isn’t that enough for Rafe to question?

Now Sami, of course we is going to behave the way she always behaves: jumping to conclusions, etc. We expect that of her. Rafe is behaving like Sami. Maybe they aren’t good for each other. I think I am turning from Safe to Ejami.

January 19, 2013 at 1:09 pm
(7) Missy says:

Yes Abby go for Cameron screw chad let him be alone and go hang himself, and Nick needs to get lost too.

January 19, 2013 at 1:53 pm
(8) Midge22 says:

Rafe needs a wake up call about Will and Gabi/Nick. Rafe is supposed to be a cop and a former FBI agent. Should he not be looking at all sides of the story before assuming anything? Should he not be investigating it from every single angle before passing judgement?

Since Nadia is only back short term, I imagine she will lose out big time and that little Parker will end up with Daniel and Jennifer.

I hope Nicole ends up with Brady and Sami ends up with EJ.

I’m sure John is trying to get some space so he can investigate things without being caught at it. He is miffed at Marlena but, they will ultimately be back together. Although I would adore Stefano capturing his Queen Of The Night once more and dominating her oh so 50 Shades Of Grey style. Wonder if he has a red room of pain. Love to see that! Be nice to see a scene or few like in the old days when Tony took Anna across his knee. Not nealry enough of that in Salem and so many, like Sami could use it!

I hope Bo comes back, too but there should be a storyline of something happening to him and for once, Hope saves him.

January 19, 2013 at 8:57 pm
(9) cpm says:

Sorry, I meant to say “Rafe accuses Sami and Will of manipulating Gabi.”

comment #4

January 19, 2013 at 11:00 pm
(10) mp says:

mouse. This baby storyline is interesting is like history repeating itself when Sami and Rafe was raising Chad’s baby Grace and she died he was there for Sami why is he accusing her no he show his true colors. Will is not unfit father he knows Chad being a father too with Grace by their ex-girlfriend Mia when she was dating Will years ago he never got a chance getting know his baby after Grace died i hope Sami remember she did same thing to EJ years ago. I want to see Chad telling everybody what Gabi her involvement in Melanie’s kidnapping and i want to see everybody apologize to Chad.

January 20, 2013 at 7:07 am
(11) Chloe fan says:

Why does everyone keep saying Chloe is back short term? I haven’t read that anywhere.

January 20, 2013 at 8:25 am
(12) mouse says:

Chloe fan. The actress has even said it’s short term. I’m not sure
if she tweeted that or not.

mp, yes the story with Gabi and Will’s baby is another repeating
story in Salem. I would think by now the people in Salem would
realize they are doing something wrong if the stories keep repeating
all the time.

I have no idea how they are going to fix this situation either with
Gabi and Will. How can they be both be parents to their child if they love other people?

I hope the baby is born. Too many people don’t like Gabi and they want her and the baby to die. I don’t want that. I’m just not sure how
they can fix the problem.

Since everyone in Salem knows about the baby, they are choosing sides. They are forgetting with the baby you can’t choose sides.

January 20, 2013 at 8:58 am
(13) cpm says:

I’m hoping John will find the real Kristen while he’s away, isn’t she still at the brothel or did she escape?

John has to know this is not the real Kristen and is using the opportunity with Marlena to go and investigate, or maybe Bo found out about the real Kristen being at the brothel and contacted John to meet him to work together on this investigation. There is no way he will leave Marlena.

January 20, 2013 at 1:25 pm
(14) BLONDIE says:

Chloe fan, I too am a Chloe fan I was happy when she agreed to come back, but then it was reported that it was only for 5 ot 6 months. I am not exactly sure but I think Janet reported it in a story. Nadia also said it on her website.

January 20, 2013 at 11:32 pm
(15) loa says:

This week should be good, Love to see WilSon Scenes WIll love to see Will and Sonny work it out and a kiss, EJ Trying to help Will out, even though it might be to be on Sami’s good side but like to see more
Will and EJ Scenes Would love to see Sonny go after Nick can’t stand that guy!!

January 21, 2013 at 1:44 am
(16) mp says:

I have a question is Will mad at Chad what he did at the wedding and telling the truth about him being a father of Gabi’s baby is he proud of Chad to tell the truth in my opinion Will should talk to Chad he knows for being a father since Grace died years ago.

January 23, 2013 at 11:34 am
(17) Julie says:

I am sick of Sammy acting like she’s a saint, & hasn’t done the same thing to Lucas! Gabby needs to tell Rafe & Sammy the whole story instead of letting blame both Will & Gabby back & forth. Nick is a dork, who would believe him about Lucas going to prison for Will….REALLY??? Nick needs to get killed off of the show….do not like him!!!!!

January 23, 2013 at 2:34 pm
(18) melissa says:

I have not watched Days in about a month. Now I see why. I turned it on the other day and read some spoilers. The writers make Sami such a slut. She almost has sex with Rafe, kisses Ej, then kisses Rafe then back to EJ. Now I read that she sleps with EJ. They do not need to be together. Their past is so riduculus and it is unbeliable for them to be together. What they have done to each other is sick and the writers should be ashamed of themselves. Ej is still scheming to this day with Kristen. I dont even know why Kristen is on the show. I cant stand to look at her. What a waste for Brady. They make him look so stupid. I like that chloe came back but I do like Daniel with Jennifer so that is a hard decision to decide on who to root for. Everything that has happened to Marlena and John and he decides to leave for something so stupid. Does not make sense. The whole Will/Gabi/Nick and Sonny situation is stupid. Really, Nick saying that Will is an unfit parent. He shot EJ and now they are friends. So what. That happened so long ago and all has been forgiven. Nick has been in jail for murder. He just got out, is on probation, lies and he thinks he can get custody. The writers are not thinking with this one. Makes no sense. He will never get custody. Stupid. Gabi should not even let that happen. I wish they would give Rafe a nice girl. His story lines have been so stupid lately. I was hoping for him and Sami but I guess that will never happen. Unless he likes being with her after she sleeps with EJ again. I hope Nicole ends up with Brady. I hate watching him with Kristen. I always thought him an d Nicole are perfect for each other. I am still waiting for Stefano to show up with her baby. Another one for EJ. Then it will be another stupid story line. I dont know why everyone is giving Chad such a hard time because he told the truth. If everyone really knew the whole story about what Gabi really did maybe they would not be so hard on him. Anyways that story is stupid to.

January 25, 2013 at 11:47 am
(19) lou says:

I get so tired of Sami jumping from lover to lover.Also let somebody remind her of everything she has been guilty of in the past,like trying to make Austin think he was Will’s father.In real life if someone tried to kill your family why would you want to jump into bed with them? Wake up Sami and Brady these are stupid story lines.Let Brady break Kristen’s heart like John did and let Sami realize what a fool she has been for falling for a Diemera who has tried to kill and destroy her family.