1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Custody Drama Escalates and Rafe Erupts on Tuesday's Days

By January 22, 2013

chandler masseyWith the truth out about Gabi's baby daddy, the custody drama escalates on Tuesday's Days of Our Lives, as Will and Nick discuss their plights with EJ and Justin, respectively.

It all carries over to Rafe and Sami, when Rafe erupts over a statement Sami makes about the situation.

You can read all about it and the latest on the Chloe/Daniel/Jennifer triangle, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Michael Desmond

Comments

January 23, 2013 at 12:20 pm
(1) mareebee says:

Would love to see Maxine bust Chloe and her hags Anne the HR witch and her ugly sidekick. That would be awesome. Love Maxine!

January 23, 2013 at 1:56 pm
(2) LISA says:

So the wedding was like the day before or maybe 2 days ago.
Gabby fit beautifully into her wedding dress. Yesterday at the church she looked like she suddenly blossomed. She looked at least 6 months along. I really can’t stand Nick. He is creepy and I totally hate his attitude. I have to fast forward when he is on.

January 23, 2013 at 2:11 pm
(3) melissa says:

I do not even know how they can even right this story about Nick trying to say Will is an unfit parent. If that is the case so is everyone on the show. I never see sami with her kids. Nick had been in jail for murder. This story makes no sense writers. Come on.

January 23, 2013 at 3:13 pm
(4) mouse says:

I agree mareebee. I would love to see Maxine take down Anne.

Tues a good episode.

Glad to know Nicole is feeling better. She had the best lines

January 23, 2013 at 6:29 pm
(5) Leah says:

SERIOUSLY Rafe has anger management issues. We have seen it several times. Rafe assaulting and bullying people… AND he wears a badge so gets away with it? Mmmm…..
I HATED how everybody jumped on Chad at the wedding. And for what? Telling the TRUTH people! Oh how the mighty in Salem have fallen. Hope covering up Rafes assault, Chad getting set up by Hope, Rafe, Hope, Abigail, Sonny, Victor, Nick etc all yelling at Chad for… yep telling the truth. I think you may need to remind me who are the good and bad guys supposed to be again? LOL

January 24, 2013 at 12:00 am
(6) mp says:

Leah i agree with you about Chad they don’t know about him being a father he has been years ago since his daughter Grace died when Will dating Mia. I hope Chad tell them about it and of course Gabi’s involvement of hire a fake stalker and kidnapping and abduction of Maggie’s granddaughter Melanie i want to see that

January 27, 2013 at 10:13 am
(7) ANNA MARIE says:

I THINK BRADY GAVE UP NOT BE WITH KRISTEN. BRADY SHOULD BE WITH NICOLE. I THINK ABBY WITH CAMERON.. I THINK CHAD NOT WORTH IT.