1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By January 22, 2013

lisa rinnaHere's the latest comings and goings casting news from Days of Our Lives.

Good news for Justin and Adrienne fans. The fallout from the reveal that Will is the father of Gabi's baby and what it means for the future of Will and Sonny means more airtime for Sonny's parents. Wally Kurth (Justin) and Judi Evans (Adrienne) are back the week of January 21. Look  for the duo to share heated scenes on January 24.

Lisa Rinna's last appearance as Billie is fast approaching. She'll have key scenes with Lauren Koslow (Kate) on January 29 and say farewell to Salem on January 30.  "No storyline... no stay... I tried but no such luck. It's too bad really... she is such a fabulous character that I Love- Bye, Bye Billie!" tweeted Rinna about her exit.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

January 22, 2013 at 1:08 pm
(1) Phyllis says:

Oh thank goodness. It was very difficult to watch this actress and how she mutilated her face.

January 22, 2013 at 6:14 pm
(2) Terri says:

So excited to see Wally Kurth and Judi Evans again!! Sounds like they are going to have some good scenes! Days does not use these characters enough.

January 22, 2013 at 6:30 pm
(3) BLONDIE says:

Sorry to see you go Lisa I have always liked Billie. They started you out with the chance of a good role going undercover spying on EJ then all the sudden you weren’t a cop anymore with no reason why you weren’t working. Good luck with your new show I’ll be watching for it.

January 22, 2013 at 10:05 pm
(4) mark says:

Jack! ! :( Bo ! :( John ! :( Billie ! :( I can’t take it anymore ! I actually didn’t watch today. Its to depressing ! Iwonder if I can go without watching it all week.

January 23, 2013 at 12:38 am
(5) EA says:

Why they brought back Lisa Rinna and gave her nothing to do is beyond me. Just a ploy to get her fans to watch and then pull the rug from underneath.

January 23, 2013 at 10:09 am
(6) Bandianni says:

What is her new show? I missed that announcement.

January 23, 2013 at 1:20 pm
(7) nancy says:

if they do not fix john and marlena that is it for me. no steady happy married couple,. do not drag out this mess with marlena and joh and brady and the witch kristen. when are they going to write out bo, the one good rumor i heard is that maybe nicole’s baby not be dead, that would change the story line for ej and sami and rafe.

January 24, 2013 at 11:40 am
(8) mark says:

@ coment # 6 ! Lisa going to be on Celebrity apprentince when it comes back on in march !

January 28, 2013 at 4:25 pm
(9) bettina braun says:

SICK, SICK, SICK of all the changes! I might have to leave with Lisa…..and definitely will if John goes.

January 28, 2013 at 4:42 pm
(10) Karen says:

Take John he is awful

January 28, 2013 at 5:37 pm
(11) Barb says:

Days does this all the time. Brings back actors and hypes their return and then the writer’s don’t write them a single word.
As far as her appearance, I have to agree with the first poster… Lisa was a beautiful woman and I think would have aged gracefully. Now, I cringe when I look at her face.She looks like she’s storing acorns up for the winter.

January 28, 2013 at 7:24 pm
(12) Jenny says:

I am soooo glad that Justin didn’t take Nick’s case to prove that Will is an unfit father. I hope Nick loses everything and the Nick sipporters-Maggie, Hope, Julie etc open their eyes to his schemes.

January 28, 2013 at 7:42 pm
(13) Cathie says:

Didn’t I just see Wally (Justin) on General Hospital???

January 30, 2013 at 8:43 pm
(14) Joyce S says:

yes, Cathie, you did. he’s Ned Quartermaine on GH. love seeing him on both shows. altho he is not shown enough on either.. love him…

February 3, 2013 at 3:39 pm
(15) bertha says:

i am done with days. however, does anyone remember that john is supposed to be stefano’s brother, which makes john, kristen’s uncle and brady, kristen’s cousin. that is if kristen is stefano’s daughter. this wears me out.

February 16, 2013 at 10:06 pm
(16) Eleanor says:

I think you are trying to change a lot of peoples mind to keep watching this story its so bad now just can’t stand it I record it so I can fast forward all the gay parts dont think this is for day time TV

February 26, 2013 at 7:43 pm
(17) Connie says:

Please do something with Johns hair he use to be so good looking.
Also he looks like hes reading his lines. Dont really care if he comes back. Will miss Bo though