1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers January 28 to February 1

By January 26, 2013

arianne zuckerMonday, January 28

Nicole blasts Kristen for causing a rift between Brady and his family.

Brady breaks up Nicole and Kristen's fight.

Chloe suggests she move in with Daniel, so he and Parker can bond.

Daniel calls out Chloe on wanting him back...

You can read the complete Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Frazer Harrison

Comments

January 26, 2013 at 10:44 am
(1) cpm says:

I read that in February there will be a former prisoner on DOOL, he knows Nick and his past starts to unravel, so there really is something from his time in prison that is making him rush marrying Gabi even if she is pregnant with Will’s baby, must be why he was beaten up in jail.

I think he is trying to prove something or what I mentioned in the “Will Comes to a Decision on Thursday’s Days” article comment #6.

January 26, 2013 at 11:35 am
(2) mouse says:

I can’t believe Daniel is letting Chloe stay in his apartment.

I figured it wouldn’t take her too long to wear a skimpy outfit or
just a towel. Then she calls Daniel because Parker is sick. Didn’t
we just see this Sami when Lucas called her.

Next week, should be good with EJ, Sami and Rafe. How many of
us no longer care who she’s with ;)

I really don’t see too much good stuff in Salem and sweeps
starts Thurs.

January 26, 2013 at 12:14 pm
(3) Pk says:

actually everything in good old Salem is just heating up –many fun story lines! And as much as I can’t stand Nick(not very attractive either-but that makes disliking him easier lol) Kristin…Chloe…Brady…Gabi etc The evil ones make the storylines more entertaining! The One thing I’d like to see THE MOST is Eric and Nicole getting together..marrying and having a child…even when she was nasty I still liked her…says something about the actress…but perhaps they will save each other….I also hope Will & Sonny get back together…and applaud DAYS for keeping this storyline in the forefront!!! And yeah..at this point I don’t care who Sami ends up with…she’ll always be a mess :)

January 26, 2013 at 1:45 pm
(4) sandracroft says:

I keep wondering whether or not I will get over Ejami. Hearing bad comments about them gets to me even though I donīt want it to, and makes me conflicted about them, but just when I think Iīm over them there comes a good Ejami scene that makes me feel them again. I read in an article that sleeping problems can make you easily irritated, and that seems to be the case for me, so I wonīt be visiting any boards anymore at least not until my sleeping problems are gone for good.

January 26, 2013 at 6:31 pm
(5) mouse says:

I understand Sandra.

I like who I like. Sometimes it best to keep that to yourself.
I like Dan and Jen. A lot of people don’t.

I’m one of the few who like Sami with Rafe and EJ.. shhhh don’t
tell anyone ;)

Feel better soon.

January 26, 2013 at 9:09 pm
(6) SweetCheeks says:

What is the deal with Gabi’s sonnagram? That baby looked about 8 months along. She is only supposed to be three months along. A baby would never look that developed at just three months and they would be centered in the sonnagram. They are really malinformed when it comes to the medical end of things.

John seemed so cold and mean to Marlena. Hope he grows a soft mushy side while he’s away. And did Marlena catch the Italy destination in John’s trip? Stefano is in Italy.

Nick is getting creepier by the day. You can see he is going to be very domineering with Gabi and try to control everything about her life.I can see her second thinking the marriage to Nick idea. She doesn’t seem as enthused about it now.

Rafe is seriously wearing the stupid hat when he is so willing to believe Nick over Will.

January 26, 2013 at 10:26 pm
(7) mp says:

Can Jennifer back off and stay away from Daniel he should stay home and help Chloe with Parker she can’t do it by herself. Maggie is helping her as a grandmother and now she is suspicions of her and Hope also suspicions of Chloe too what’s the matter with this two helping. Jennifer to save her relationship with Daniel he is a father now he should stay with his son he missed the years since he was not the father and he has the right get know his son. I love to see Will and Chad talking about his fatherhood and his baby he went to talk to an expert name Chad he knows how to be a father with Grace before she died years ago

January 26, 2013 at 10:27 pm
(8) lou says:

yea sweetcheeks didn’t gabi have a flat stomach last week in that wedding dress. now she looks 2 months farther along

January 27, 2013 at 8:05 am
(9) mouse says:

next sweeps is May. Will the baby be born then?

January 27, 2013 at 7:11 pm
(10) Tracey says:

Mouse you are not the only one that likes Jen and Dan together. I am with you on that I love them together and I also know lots of people who would agree with us. Chloe should get a life and leave them alone. She should also stop using Parker as a pawn in her game to win Dan back.

January 27, 2013 at 7:58 pm
(11) BLONDIE says:

I too am a daniffer and EJAMI fan, as for Chloe doing the things she is doing that is how Chloe has always been she is always causing trouble this is nothing wait until Nancy gets there she is pure evil. I can’t wait for chloe and Ann’s downfall.

January 27, 2013 at 10:33 pm
(12) mp says:

Blondie is the other way around i believe Nancy is helping her daughter Chloe what Kate is doing to her and what she did to her years ago and i can’t wait for Kate’s downfall she start the whole thing along with Jennifer she should not to be with Daniel but Chloe has the right to tell Daniel about her prostitution not Jennifer is not her business and is not her right to Daniel about it after she talk to Kate well i think she might call protective services again remember Phillip did the same thing and now Jennifer because Kate told her about her getting back at her. Jennifer did the same thing too Carly about minding her own business and now Jennifer is doing the same thing to Chloe please Nancy you have to help your daughter about Kate and Jennifer and butt out Maggie and Hope.

January 28, 2013 at 9:50 am
(13) mouse says:

I hope Nicole can stay out of the Jen/Chloe/Dan mess.
I think she has something planned for someone else.

I don’t know how things will work out with Dan and Jen.
It’s tough to like a couple in Salem because someone
always comes to town to mess things up.

January 28, 2013 at 12:17 pm
(14) mareebee says:

I’m a Dannifer fan too. Always loved them together and yes, these writers just refused to let them be happy by always messing them up in a triangle. Ugh. It’s just utter silliness. Although people are starting to come around again. There are a lot of them in FB who want Dan & Jen together and want Chloe out of the picture.

January 28, 2013 at 6:07 pm
(15) mouse says:

I don’t do FB so I don’t go to the Days section very much.

I’m glad the Dan and Jen fans are speaking up

January 29, 2013 at 12:57 am
(16) Dayslover says:

No no no. Chloe deserves to be with Daniel. They were a hot sexy couple. Chloe made a mistake because she was vulnerable. Give Chloe another chance with Daniel please!!!!!!

January 29, 2013 at 5:30 am
(17) Kathleen Buttici says:

Chloe and Daniel belong together. They were broken up by lies. They have a son together. It’s time for a young couple to be the new Julie and Doug. Jen has two children and kicked Daniel out for Jack. She isn’t all that sweet, and she is BORING as a character – no chemistry with Daniel makes for boring t.v. and bad ratings. Bring those ratings back up with some hot sizzle scenes with Daniel and Chloe. Brady needs a new young girlfriend and a return to scenes taking his shirt off in romantic situations. Maggie’s character is being ruined with her out-of-character nastiness about Chloe. She is suppose to be the all-caring mother or aunt figure we love to love, like Alice was. Days is a great soap when the writers are true to the previous story lines – like Chloe being a victim and forgiven for errant ways while being victimized. That’s what we all want in real life and makes a soap great – our identifying with the characters troubles and redemption, , villainous characters getting their due punishment, and current real-world topics being covered with truth and emotion, like Sonny and Will and the reality of real gay life in society. Come on Days, your better than the other soaps on tv when you do this, and you have the best looking cast in soaps with great wardrobes and hairstyles, plus the best acting.

January 29, 2013 at 6:15 am
(18) lynnet says:

totally get you sandra the boards can really get to me sometimes too when my favourite characters are attacked it takes the fun out of just watching and makes me mean about other characters which I now realise might ruin the enjoyment for someone . I will now refrain from posting mean comments about Dannifer ,we all like who we like and I just happen to like Ejami!

January 29, 2013 at 12:06 pm
(19) mouse says:

thank you lynnet.

wouldn’t the world be a better place if people didn’t say
bad things about anything anytime :)

January 29, 2013 at 2:50 pm
(20) LISA says:

Chloe looks and dresses like she is still doing the hooker thing
rather than being mommy to a little boy.

January 29, 2013 at 5:18 pm
(21) Bandianni says:

Amen to that, Lisa. I want Nicole to have a good life. She has been a victim ever since her “Daddy” put her in smut films. She has a heart of gold and should be rewarded for only wanting love and kindness.

January 30, 2013 at 12:06 am
(22) Days viewer says:

I agree with LISA about Chloe’s outfits, especially today’s with that short , short black skirt. Parker could practically see her underwear from his angle. She was also lying when she said that she was getting Daniel back for Parker when really she sounded like she’s getting Daniel back for herself first. I just hate how she’s using her son like that when she claims that he is the most important thing to her. That’s just not what you do to someone you love.