1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

A Rattled Jennifer Retaliates on Tuesday's Days

By January 29, 2013

melissa reevesAfter catching Chloe parading around Daniel's apartment in one of his shirts, a rattled Jennifer retaliates on Tuesday's Days of Our Lives.

Meanwhile, Nicole nearly gets caught trying to discredit Kristen, and Billie tells Kate she's leaving Salem.

You can read all about it, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

January 30, 2013 at 10:57 am
(1) BLONDIE says:

Go get her Jennifer, you know her game and you can play it better than her, and get Ann out of Maxines spot at the nurses station. I can’t wait for her downfall either. Where is Kala she is the boss? Great job to Nicole doing a great job to bring down Kristin.

January 30, 2013 at 11:12 am
(2) Maddy says:

Yes, way to go Jennifer and Nicole.

January 30, 2013 at 11:13 am
(3) Maddy says:

Yes, way to go Jennifer and Nicole!!!

January 30, 2013 at 11:44 am
(4) mareebee says:

Yep, fight for your man, Jen!! Rooting for you! And again, hopefully Maxine will be the one to bring down Anne – and Chloe!

January 30, 2013 at 12:31 pm
(5) mark says:

JENNIFER ???? RATTLED ????? REALLY ????? I can’t stand this Jennifer ! : ( I want the old more likeable Jennifer back. I like what #4 said. I wish Jennfer and Maxine would get together and bring Chole and Ann down. I hate the both of them ! Phillip should be glad to be rid of Chole. I really wish Kate would try and bring Chloe down again. Maybe a jennifer and kate paring up together ???? That would be inteteresting.

January 30, 2013 at 3:37 pm
(6) mouse says:

Tues was fun.

Nicole wanted to help out, but I guess it’s not working
like she thought it would.

January 31, 2013 at 2:09 pm
(7) Penny says:

So sick of the storylines on DAYS! The stories seem to repeat over and over again, and a lot of the time with the same characters. Brady is so hard up. He believes anything a woman that will lay with him says. And old Kristen? Please! And then Sami and EJ. GAG! Can’t stand them together. Bo left and hasn’t been replaced. And now Bille has left. Loved her! So after being a DAYS fan for over 37 years I’m deciding if I’m going to continue being a fan or letting it go. Right now I feel like I will stop viewing. Feel like I’m wasting my time watching the same train wrecks happen over and over again.

February 1, 2013 at 3:27 am
(8) mp says:

BLONDIE is the other way around. Jennifer should back off she was in the middle of Carly and Daniel years ago i remember when i was watching it on youtube. Jennifer knows that Carly taking drugs in her hotel room without telling Daniel and Melanie she went behind their back and got mad at her for not telling them and now she is doing the same thing to Chloe she is being third wheel. Daniel is the father he should spend time with his son Parker not going out of town with Jennifer in my opinion the father (Daniel) should stay in town and being a father to Parker is that being a parent and Chloe needs help taking care of Parker. Jennifer, Kate, Maggie, Hope should watch their back or Chloe’s mother Nancy Wesley tell them back off of Chloe and telling Daniel take care of his son Parker.