1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By January 29, 2013

brant daughertyHere's the latest comings and goings casting news from Days of  Our Lives.

Brant Daughtery is back as Sonny's friend, Brian, this week. Look for Daughtery to share pivotal scenes with Freddie Smith (Sonny) and Chandler Massey (Will), as his character causes more strife in the already fractured Will/Sonny romance.

Don't forget to watch Lisa Rinna's exit as Billie on January 30. "Lovely goodbye you won't want to miss- make sure you tune in," tweeted Rinna. The actress won't be gone from the airwaves for long, though. She's set to appear on All-Star Celebrity Apprentice, which begins airing on March 3.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Frederick M. Brown

Comments

January 29, 2013 at 10:10 am
(1) BLONDIE says:

Lisa I will miss you i think they wasted a good story line with you working undercover to expose EJ then you found out someone else stole the money from him then the story ine was changed and left you with nothing, but i will be watching you Celebrity.

January 29, 2013 at 1:01 pm
(2) Dmitri says:

I really wished Billie had been paired with Daniel and exposed the DiMeras as planned. She was a funny character. Will miss her, and am sad for her lack of airtime. Hopefully she will return sometime soon. As for Bryan coming back, he’s hot and a good actor. I just hope WilSon reunite!

January 29, 2013 at 7:17 pm
(3) ReuniteKaman says:

When Billie leaves tomorrow Kate will only have 1 of her 6 kids in Salem and we don’t eveb get to see Lucas that much.

I wish Lucas would get a story. I also hope the rumors of Kate and Roman’s twins Rex and Cassie returning are true.

I would love for Rex and Cassie to return and I hope it’s Eric Winter and Alexis Thorpe back as their characters.

January 30, 2013 at 10:57 am
(4) snuba09 says:

Sorry to see Lisa go, she didn’t have enough air time. Would have been nice for mother and daughter to team up and create havoc in Salem, no one would have expected that…….Why are the writers making Will so wishy washy….he should stand up for what he believes in and stop making him so quiet. He’s got a baby on the way, he’s losing or lost his boyfriend. He should be more assertive. Team him up with EJ…now that would be a hot story…..

January 30, 2013 at 11:02 am
(5) snuba09 says:

And while I’m at it..LOL….put Daniel with Chloe…perhaps he gets drunk and lets his wild side take over and he takes Chloe in a moment of passion. Jen is too motherish for Daniel, they don’t fit together, you must be sensing that too….Krysten and Brady are AWESOME together…Krysten has spruced up the show in many ways, I can’t wait to watch each episode now…she definitely has spiced it up a notch…..and I would either recast Bo or have him have an accident…Hope needs more air time and she needs to eat a sandwich, she’s too thin….thanks for listening to me rant…my regards, Donald

January 30, 2013 at 6:19 pm
(6) Doh Sang Wong In China says:

ㅂㅈㄷ허ㅠㅎㅇㄴ. ㅑㄹㅇ퍼ㅏㄱㅇㄴㅁ ㅠㅜㅗ. ㅕㅍㅊㄹㄴㅍ. ㅕㅓㄹ더ㅗㅍㅊ. ㅗㅇ쥬ㅑㅕ. ㄹ갸ㅜㅎㄹㅇ ㅓ휵ㅇㄴ녀ㅓㅠㅍ. 로ㅓㅏㅛㄹ유ㅠㅠㅠㄹㄷ. ㅗㅎㄱㅁ마ㅛㅇㅎ ㅗㅈㅈ. ㅑㅐㅐㅔㅔㅔㅔ. ㅇ쇼ㅓㅏㄹㅇㄵㅍㄱㄱ 퍼ㅏㅓㅣㅅㄻ노거ㅓㅜㅇㄷㄱ.

January 30, 2013 at 11:15 pm
(7) Lisa says:

Mr Wong,
I know youre are from China as you stated and wrote your name in english but you wrote your comment in chinese. Could you please translate for the rest of us? Thank you.

January 31, 2013 at 11:18 am
(8) Yenetti says:

I’m sorry to see Lisa go also. I think it wouldve been great had they have her pursue the Dimeras as she was originally supposed to do. Hopefully she’ll be back sometime in the future along with Peter Reckell.

Yenetti,Salem,Illinois
(Home Of DOOL)

January 31, 2013 at 12:13 pm
(9) shygirl says:

Love Lisa Renner and her character. Every time she had a scene it was a breath of fresh air in stale old Salem. So many possibilities for her yet the show let her and us down. I will be rooting for her on Apprentice and whatever she does in the future.