1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Chloe Cries Wolf, Brian Lies to Will on Friday's Days

By February 1, 2013

nadia bjorlinSex, lies and interruptions. It was quite the day on Friday's Days of Our Lives.

Chloe cried wolf, interrupting Daniel and Jennifer's rendezvous.

Brian lied to Will about his night with Sonny.

Rafe found Sami about to get hot and heavy with his nemesis, EJ.

You can read all about it, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Justin Lubin

Comments

February 1, 2013 at 9:05 pm
(1) Kara says:

If there has ever been a scene in all of soapdom that had no sex appeal, nothing hot, no lust or passion it had to be the scene in the lodge with Dan and Jen! It was laughable. There is NO chemistry with them.

February 2, 2013 at 8:54 am
(2) sandracroft says:

I loved the Ejami scenes on friday´s show they made me smile. I especially love how happy EJ looks, or should I say James Scott. I don´t think it was just EJ that was happy about getting a chance with Samantha but JS aswell. He waited a long time for that. I never seen him this happy.

February 2, 2013 at 10:13 am
(3) janice says:

l think it sucks that ej and sami r together l think she is better off with rafe but anyway this soap sucks now sorry not watching anymore

February 2, 2013 at 12:19 pm
(4) Dmitri says:

Janice is right, the soap opera is boring and not worth watching. I’m sick of EJami and them being front burner. Dannifer is also not interesting enough to be front burner, and Chloe is wasted on them, using Parker to further her own agenda. Hate the Sonny-Brian thing, Sonny and Will belong together. Gabi’s storyline is dull and stupid, and Kristen’s storyline is cliche and bland as well. I’ll continue to read the daily recaps, but won’t add my ratings to this crapfest. The only thing that could be interesting is to see who Rafe sleeps with after getting drunk at the bar. Chloe could be interesting, but I think he belongs with Nicole, because Sami belongs with Lucas.

February 2, 2013 at 7:32 pm
(5) raymone says:

FINALLY! Sami and EJ. Can I get an A-MEN??????????

February 2, 2013 at 7:32 pm
(6) raymone says:

FINALLY! Sami and EJ. Can I get an A-MEN??????????

February 2, 2013 at 11:01 pm
(7) kay says:

I did not like it that Sonny kissed Brian and then went to his apartment. Brian only wanted one thing and that was to get Sonny into his bed. At least Sonny stopped it before it went too far but I’m not sure if it had anything to do with his feelings for Will. Maybe in the back of his mind he was thinking of him but whatever it was I am glad he did not go through with it. Brian is not worth it. Brian then had the nerve to purposely seek out Will and lie about what happened by telling him he did sleep with Sonny. What a lying piece of scum. I never liked that character – a User who is just out for what he can get. I hope Sonny finds out what a loser Brian really is.

February 3, 2013 at 4:29 pm
(8) Tracey says:

I love Jen and Dan together! The worst person to take advise from is Nicole. Why the writers having Jen taking advise from Nicole I will never know because we know Nicole will only tell Jen to lie. Chloe is so pathetic right now trying to win a man who’s heart belongs to Jen. Chloe needs to move on and find somebody else. Maybe she should hook up with EJ. Sami can go back to Lucas. I just hope they leave Jen and Dan together. Only reason I watch Days is for Dan and Jen. Love their dates together. Keep it up!!

February 4, 2013 at 12:02 pm
(9) mouse says:

I’m upset they are using Parker this way.

February 4, 2013 at 12:10 pm
(10) mareebee says:

Tracey, I agree with you. Some people say Dan & Jen are boring, no chemistry, I see differently. They do so well in a romantic comedy type of situation like when they first started liking each other back in 2011. Shawn has the best facial expressions and Missy plays well off of that. Yep, asking advice from Nicole is a stupid move from the writers especially after Nicole lied about Jen & framed her for the death of her baby. I’m sure Chloe will eventually drive a wedge between Dan & jen by using Parker. Mother of the year she is not!

February 4, 2013 at 9:44 pm
(11) Does it matter says:

The show has completely made Sammy look like the biggest SLUT possible. Sets the worse example for young women out there.

February 4, 2013 at 9:55 pm
(12) kara says:

you have managed to make Sammy slut of the universe….sure not a role model to young girls. What a mess for her children. Real world CPS called…

February 5, 2013 at 1:38 am
(13) Tracey says:

mareebee, OMG I totally agree with you about Jen and Dan when they first met back in 2011 about the romatic comedy situations they used to be in. I would like to see that back. That is one of the reasons I LOVE these two together. They pulled it off so well and the chemistry was off the wall. We need to see more of that! According to the spoilers Chloe is going to drive a wedge between them by using Parker who didn’t see that coming. Chloe does not fit the mother role sorry she is more of a diva. Nicole makes a better mother than she does and I don’t even like Nicole. I just hope the writers open their eyes and see a good thing between J & D. KEEP THEM TOGETHER!! BRING BACK THEIR ROMANCE!

February 5, 2013 at 10:38 pm
(14) Carolyn GRaves says:

I hate the gay part of this show…I dont watch the show like I used to because of it. We have small children in the house and they dont need to see 2 guys or 2 girls kissing and messing around! Please Please take this part and put an end to it…….

February 6, 2013 at 3:21 pm
(15) mareebee says:

Tracey – yes! Would love to see that again! That’s why I started watching DOOL in the first place – after I saw the banter between them. I waited so long for them to get back together and of course, Chloe had to come back and spoil it. Well, the only consolation is that Nadia is only going to be on the show until April I think. I hope by the time she leaves, the writers have not completely obliterated Dan & Jen’s relationship. :-) I hate that they’ve put them in triangles from the time they got together – first Carly, then Jack, then Nicole, now Chloe.