1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Jennifer Lies, Nick Gets the Goods on Will on Friday's Days

By February 8, 2013

melissa reevesJennifer tells a little white lie that could have serious repercussions, and Nick gets the goods on Will on Friday's Days of Our Lives.

Plus, Parker takes ill, and Kristen tries to reel Brady in by playing drunk.

You can read the complete recap, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

February 8, 2013 at 6:21 pm
(1) Susan says:

I understand why Jennifer did the cry wolf too many times, but Dan as a doctor should have been more careful in double checking. He is a dumb dude. I am not liking the devious Chloe at all. and Nick, have you ever seen an uglier smirk?

I am waiting for a stranger to ask Brady about his “mother” one of these days when he is out with Kristan the cougar.

February 8, 2013 at 7:22 pm
(2) mp says:

Susan i agree with you about Jennifer wait until Monday that Daniel tell her why she lied to Chloe about going to Chicago did not give her information for emergency this time she is telling the truth about. Parker is in the hospital. Jennifer should back off let Daniel be the father to Parker first having her family Maggie, Hope, and Kate to back off or they have to face Nancy Wesley (Chloe’s mother).

February 8, 2013 at 8:45 pm
(3) jc says:

Not liking this Nick storyline at all. He might have the goods, but doesn’t he know that Will has Ej in his corner, who for one will not press charges against Will and two knows exactly what Gabi did (if I remember correctly). I don;t see things looking up for Nick and Gabi anytime soon…

February 8, 2013 at 10:38 pm
(4) BLONDIE says:

I’m not so sure that Ann didn’t didn’t give the baby somehing to cause his to seem ill Maggie isn’t the kind of person who wouldn’t have not noticed that. I would die laughing if someone ask Brady about his mother referring to Kristin. That would be really funny. I’m not sure that Nick heard the part about EJ and Stephano already knowing that Will is the one who shot Ej but I can’t wait for Nicks and Gabi’s downfall and Nick going back to prison i can’t stand him or Gabi.

February 9, 2013 at 9:07 am
(5) Lsp44 says:

Cannot stand Jennifer w/Daniel. She looks like an aunt or maybe his sister. And she always looks sooooooo tired. Absolutely no “heat” with them too. Hate watching their “love” scenes…too unnatural-yuck.

February 11, 2013 at 9:02 am
(6) mouse says:

the spoiler comments were taken down so I will mention this here.

———–
I couldn’t believe Anne and Chloe were actually going to drug
Jennifer. This is so high school don’t you think.

Anne is a nurse doesn’t she know how wrong that is.
she needs to lose her job.

February 12, 2013 at 11:47 am
(7) mareebee says:

Mouse, is Anne a nurse too? I thought she was head of Human Resources.

I think it’s just dumb that Chloe and her hags are getting away with setting up Jen and ruining her dates with Daniel (3 times now) and Jen tells a little lie (and who hasn’t lied in this show??) and she gets ripped into by Daniel. It’s just cruel. All I can say is, the writers better make it really good when the truth comes out with all of Chloe’s shenanigans.