1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Jennifer Has It out with Chloe on Wednesday's Days

By February 13, 2013

melissa reevesThe Jennifer/Daniel/Chloe triangle picks up steam, when Jennifer has it out with Chloe on Wednesday's Days of Our Lives.

Meanwhile, Lucas and Will try to deduce the identity of the person threatening them, while Nick plots against Gabi's baby daddy.

You can read the complete recap, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Paul Drinkwater

Comments

February 13, 2013 at 7:20 pm
(1) Rhonda says:

I am so sick of Jennifer not getting a break. Please leave her and Daniel together. Chloe has done a lot worse and he forgave her. Quit trying to make the bad person Jennifer. Why should Chloe win?

February 13, 2013 at 8:55 pm
(2) Dmitri says:

I agree, Dannifer belong together. This storyline is boing. Daniel and Jennifer need to stay together and just be backburnered for a while.

February 14, 2013 at 8:38 am
(3) daysviewer says:

I agree, leave Dannifer alone for a bit. Everyone wants a new “Tom and Alice”, but when we get two goodies paired up together then they get complained that they are “boring”. We all know that Tom and Alice can not be replaced.

Now as for Chloe, I know that Jennifer giving her incorrect info was wrong, but this was not all Jennifer’s fault. As much as Chloe keeps reiterating about how much Parker means to her, she should have been home with him instead of running around Salem with Ann trying to chase Dan.

don’t get me wrong, I like Chloe and the actress and maybe it’s just me, but it seems like whenever she has scenes with Parker, she just seems so stiff especially when she talks to him.

February 14, 2013 at 11:59 am
(4) mareebee says:

I agree too. I wish the writers would just let Daniel and Jennifer be together, get married and be happy at least for a while (we all know no one stays happy in soaps) and raise Parker together. He needs a stable homelife – he’s going to grow up to be one dysfunctional person with a mother like Chloe.

Daysviewer, maybe because the actress Nadia Bjorlin is not a mom in real life, that’s why she can’t really relate as a mom. Just saying.

We need Maxine mixed into this storyline. She’s loyal to Dan & Jen and Jen sure needs someone like her to deal with the likes of Chloe and Ann. Btw, does Chloe ever work? I thought she was supposed to have a teaching job. It seems like she has too much time on her hands ruining dates and hanging around in the hospital.

February 14, 2013 at 1:25 pm
(5) days+30 says:

Jennifer is ruining Daniel. He’s becoming as boring as she is. There isn’t any chemistry from my perspective. Daniel was always interested in the wilder type, and younger. I want him back with Chloe to raise his son and enjoying life. He is constantly being analyzed by Jennifer; she sounds like is second mom. She didn’t bother to grieve for Jack really. She no longer refers to herself as Deveraux. What a shame!

February 14, 2013 at 7:12 pm
(6) mouse says:

I agree we need Maxine in this story line.

I hope things are going to change soon for
D&J for the better :)

February 15, 2013 at 1:17 am
(7) Tracey says:

Mareebee I totally agree with you in every thing you say. I was also wondering why Chloe never works! LOL. Great minds think alike. Love the pairing of Jen and Dan and wish they would get married and live happily ever after. Their chemistry is great. When they are mad at each other and bantering back and forth you can really see how love struck and tormented in love they are. It is just mesmorizing.

February 17, 2013 at 5:05 pm
(8) mareebee says:

Ha ha, Tracey! Glad to know that I have a fellow Dannifer fan who knows exactly what I’m talking about.

April 4, 2013 at 4:25 pm
(9) lady says:

I want Jen wit Dan and I want Jen to tell Dan the truth I am sick of her listening to Chloe myself.She and Dan belongs together.We need one good couple. why not let it be though two couple?