1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Meet Days of Our Lives' Nathan Owens

By February 13, 2013

nathan owensFormer model Nathan Owens got his big break, when he was cast as Days of Our Lives' new Cameron Davis.

As his character's been eased into the storyline and back into a romance with Abigail, Owens has been acclimating to the role, leading lady Kate Mansi, and the world of daytime.

Owens discusses all of the above; plus, his connection to Jay-Z and the time he landed in bed with Rihanna.

You can read the interview with him, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Chris Haston

Comments

February 13, 2013 at 11:40 am
(1) BLONDIE says:

I actually like Nathan I think he is an added improvement to the show. I just am not sure I like him paired with Abigail but right now she is ok but she needs to put all her cards on he table. There is nothing wrong with a person jumping into bed with everyone you talk to. Brady aready has that part covered.

February 13, 2013 at 4:33 pm
(2) AubreyLynn88 says:

I like Cameron/Nathan he is hot and I do like him and Abby together but I also think him and Cassie Brady would make a great couple too.

February 14, 2013 at 5:26 pm
(3) pam says:

Let’s see him develop a steamy relationship with Abigail…..but she needs to be honest with him bout everything……I’d love it, they’d be so beautiful together

February 14, 2013 at 7:03 pm
(4) mark says:

Where have his relatives Abe and Theo been ???? Been missing them. They have really beeing miising in action lately ? : (

February 18, 2013 at 4:25 pm
(5) Cindy says:

I think Nathan/Cameron and Abby make an ok pair for now, but I also think that Nathan needs some more time with acting lessons. I don’t think he is a great actor right now, not that he can’t in the future. He just doesn’t cut it as a doctor.

February 18, 2013 at 4:44 pm
(6) David says:

I miss the actor who first played Cameron. He seemed much more like a doctor and was more mature, more believable in the role. This Cameron looks like a college student. I hope we see Celeste, his mother, again sometime.

February 18, 2013 at 4:45 pm
(7) David says:

We haven’t seen Abe much because they’re trying to give him time to grieve Lexie before they pair him up with Kayla.

February 18, 2013 at 5:44 pm
(8) Sylvia says:

I’m sorry to see the trouble with Will and Sonny, I think they make a great couple, so if the writers are treating them like any other couple in regards to the relationship ups and downs I’m okay with that but for the record I wish they had more positive air time to really cement their relationship. Kudos to Days for telling this story at all so I’m hoping they don’t get too messy or demonize it so it looks like they had it coming for being gay.

February 18, 2013 at 7:05 pm
(9) Joanne says:

Comment #8 all I can say to your comment is GROSS!! that storyline is repulsive to say the least!!! ewwwwwwwwwww
What happened to the first actor that played Nathan?? he looked more like a Dr. this actor does not. I agree, he looks like a college student.

February 18, 2013 at 10:01 pm
(10) Stacey says:

Joanne…..all I can say is..you are a giant.homophobe!

February 19, 2013 at 1:32 am
(11) sylvia says:

I agree with you Joanne. The Will and Sonny story line is repulsive. I second that ewwwwwwwww!!!!

February 19, 2013 at 9:39 am
(12) Frank says:

I am getting sick of the Parker bit on a daily basis with Clo and Daniel. It is really silly.

February 19, 2013 at 9:48 am
(13) Morgana says:

All I have to say is thank God they recast the otherNathan! That guy looked line the Moon man from the McDonalds ommercial!

al! that head and no acting ability, it was painful to watch.