1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Spoilers February 18 to 22

By February 16, 2013

john anistonMonday, February 18

Victor tosses Chloe out of the Kiriakis mansion.

Kristen has second thoughts about using Brady, but Stefano advises her to stick to her plan.

Rafe and Kate ask Nick to delay his wedding to Gabi, but he refuses.

When Nicole and Lucas get into a fight, Eric wonders if Nicole still has feelings for her ex.

You can read the complete Monday through Friday spoilers, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Mitchell Haaseth

Comments

February 16, 2013 at 5:06 am
(1) Linda says:

Let me guess, we see Marlena but not John right? Looks like I’ll be skipping NEXT week like I did last week. Without Drake on this show it isn’t watchable.

February 16, 2013 at 6:34 am
(2) mouse says:

I hope we see John.

So, Kristen finally decides to stop her plan, but Stefano says
she can’t. He must want something himself.

Will Brady and Kristen move into the DiMera (dream) mansion?
Will they do it on the couch ;)

If Chloe and Brady both move out of the K mansion, will we still
see it if the the DiMera one is set up.

please oh please don’t have the inmate kidnap Gabi and the baby.
how many times do we have to have that story line? But it’s Salem and Nick kidnapped Melanie so I guess it’s he has to have it done to himself ;(

too bad Stefano didn’t take all the guns off the street.

Julie’s back in town :)

Will Sonny and Will get back together? The only happy couple in Salem.

Ticked off about Jen and Daniel.

February 16, 2013 at 8:27 am
(3) tom says:

This gay kissing stuff is enough to make one puke. Discusting and sick. Enough stop stop………………….

February 16, 2013 at 9:45 am
(4) Kari says:

Tom nobody is making you watch it,so don’t watch. I am not watching for a different reason the show is so boring. I hate what they have done to Chloe, Nick is a physo who needs to be locked up again Sami and EJ are so damn boring Sami seems to ruin every man she is with.

February 16, 2013 at 9:54 am
(5) cathym says:

Why does Kristen want to move in the DiMera mansion, she stayed at a hotel all this time while Stefano is in Italy, the mansion was so available to her, she and Brady earn and have so much money, they could afford to each buy their own mansion, Brady lived with Victor for so long, he must have saved all of his money. I hope Brady breaks up with Kristen very soon, and he should really buy his own home.

I felt so sorry for Will on Valentine’s Day, I can’t wait for him and Sonny to get back together, I love how they look at each other.

February 16, 2013 at 10:04 am
(6) janice says:

l use to like the show but l hate ej and sami together l wish u would let her go back with rafe they make a better pair so dool no good no more sorry

February 16, 2013 at 11:36 am
(7) Alicia says:

I loved the scene with Blake Berris on the bed with nothing but the heart covering his you know what. I thought he was very hot. That scene got me so hot and horny. If I wouldve been in Gabiís room and seen Blake like that in person, I wouldve torn all my clothes and underwear off and jumped his bones right there. The scene with Will and Sonny got me hot also. I wouldve like to have joined them in the shower. Thanks Days writers. Please show more hot guys nearly naked for us women. You rock!

February 16, 2013 at 11:48 am
(8) Liz says:

What I would like to see on Days is have Anne the HR woman have more of a role involving Jennifer. The storyline could that Anne is a deep in denial lesbian and has feelings for Jennifer and thats why she hates Jennifer so much and teamed up with Chloe to break Dan and Jennifer up. Chloe gets Dan and Anne finally comes to terms that she is a lesbian and try to put the moves on Jennifer. Since there is the will & Sonny gay storyline which nothing is wrong about, I’m a lesbian myself but I would like to see a lesbian storyline also.

February 16, 2013 at 3:41 pm
(9) Dmitri says:

Liz, I’m gay too, and I love the WilSon storyline. I’d love it if there was also a lesbian or bisexual storyline on the soap. I’m not watching right now though because I hate EJami and the soap is not interesting anymore.

February 16, 2013 at 5:36 pm
(10) Vanessa says:

I am loving EJ and Sami storyline!!! I have waited so long for them to be together.

At first I was creeped out by Kate & Rafe but now I really like them together. They are like Vinegar & Oil!

February 16, 2013 at 6:04 pm
(11) fanny says:

Marlena is disappointed? So am I. Here was a strong, solid, loving couple and the writers managed to split them up over a stupid argument. Thank God these writers weren’t around when Tom & Alice were alive, I hate to think what they would have done to that relationship. This is so out of character for John. The same can be said about Chloe, who used to be a fairly decent human being. They changed her into a prostitute and now she is a schemer and manipulator. And what about Rafe hooking up with Kate??? Mind you, for the first time, I find him interesting or maybe it is Kate that makes him interesting. One thing is for sure, he wouldn’t even dare try to change Kate like he did with Sami.
To say that I’m disillusioned with these writers is an understatement…

February 17, 2013 at 4:43 pm
(12) bojo says:

I do wonder why Kristen wants to move into the Dimera manison. Seems icky knowing Stefi is coming back home. Obviously it will happen and at some point Brady will overhear a Kristen/Stefi conversation and he will finally connect the dots that he was duped.

Anne a lesbian…I like that story idea. I know she went after Jen’s job but her over the top hatred of Jen has never made any sense at all.

I was really rooting for Daniel and Jen but Daniel is just so stupid it is unbearable. For a doctor, he’s pretty clueless.

I don’t care whether Sami is with EJ or Rafe. I like both pairings which I know is really strange, but there it is.

I’m disappointed that Gabi’s character has turned into a sniveling, whiner who has no backbone to make any decisions on her own. She’s pregnant so she loses her cognitive ability and former strong character?? What gives?

Kudos to Kate and Rafe actors who pulled off the OOS with great panache.

Soggy sandwich man…you may have some issues.

February 17, 2013 at 8:37 pm
(13) Brown eyes says:

Willl and Sonnys relationship is a disgrace to the show. I would say for the most part that people don’t like this story line and need to stand up and let the writers know.

February 18, 2013 at 12:26 am
(14) Tom says:

Maybe just maybe Days is going away from the gay story line.

February 18, 2013 at 3:52 pm
(15) Misty543 says:

Daniel needs to get some b…. And quit being so stupid..glad he’s no my doctor.

February 18, 2013 at 3:56 pm
(16) Samantha says:

To homophobic people. DAYS is not going away from gay storyline. DAYS ignore homophobic people and fans applaud them for that. Love, Wilson.

February 18, 2013 at 5:25 pm
(17) mark says:

I watched todays episode and loved it. I loved the way Victor kicked Chole out of his house and enjoyed seeing more of Sefano again today as well. What a great present for Valentines Day. When is Nancy supposed to come back ? Feb. is almost over and she is still not on yet. I would love to see Daniel call Nancy or something and have her to come and get Chole and have Parker stay with Daniel. I wonder if this is why Chole is not staying any longer is why they way they have written Chole again ? I thought Chole was going to be a better person this time around and now I can’t wait until she leaves again. whew. I guess Daniel is going to get himself a room somewhere and let Chole have the apartment. whew. That’s what it looked like today anyway. lol.

February 18, 2013 at 6:27 pm
(18) Harry says:

Im glad Victor kicked Chloe’s skanked whore ass out the door after she spouted her BS. How dare she try to dictate to Victor in his house. Who does she think she is? Way to go Victor!

February 18, 2013 at 8:33 pm
(19) Barbara says:

I agree with some of you. Daniel is so stupid. How did he ever become a Dr. The writers do not have to have him so stupid.
Also, why do the writers always have Lucus totaly being so constantly stupid. I like his person on the show, but they always have him so dumb. They should make him and Nichole start to care for each other again.It sure would be better than what they are doing.
Plus It would be great if Sami would be pregnant, and not sure who is the father. They could do plenty with that story line.
Please get Marlena and John back to Salem together and be the Class act on the show. Dr. Horton and Mrs Horton were the center of the show. Please make John and Marlena the center of it. There should be one couple who has a good relationship on it.

February 18, 2013 at 10:07 pm
(20) Jenna says:

I really love Dool alot. I wish that they would make Dan smarter since he is a Doctor.

Also I love our passionate fan base but with some of the comments on here, it seems we have some oddballs and cracked pots in our fan base.

February 18, 2013 at 10:34 pm
(21) Katrin says:

let chole be happy with danile nicOooolr b happy with erice she and chole need find thete love to

February 18, 2013 at 10:34 pm
(22) Kathy G says:

TC
You guys are 38 years old and still clogging up toilets as a joke when you were in grade school? Grow up! No wonder why you guys have relatioship problems.

February 21, 2013 at 9:46 pm
(23) mp says:

Barbara about Marlena and John comment. John has the right to leave Salem because Marlena lied to him couple of times and did not tell him he is sleeping and having a relationship with Kirsten his ex-wife if i was Marlena i go straight to John and tell him about Brady and Kirstein sleeping with each other i will never keep that a secret or lying to him and Marlena complaints about her and Brady by fighting with his father what happened if Belle came back and you know the rest with her brother and Kirstein no wonder. John and Stephano wants to break up Brady and Kirstein but they are family believe me Kirstein is Stephano’s father and Brady and John are related to the DiMera family by once removed and John is Stephano’s brother.

February 22, 2013 at 4:43 pm
(24) Jenna says:

To Our Fabulous Moderator

Thank you so much for removing Toilet Clogger’s silly ccomments. I dont understand people who seem to have issues post such nonsense on Days forum.

February 23, 2013 at 5:16 pm
(25) fanny says:

Ditto to our Fabulous Moderator…