1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

The Complete History of Days' Gabi Hernandez

By February 20, 2013

camila banusWant to know more about Will's baby mama, Nick's true love, and Rafe's little sister? Here's a crash course on the character, from why she first came to Salem to how she ended up becoming mortal enemies with Chad and much, much more.

Check out the complete history of Days of Our Lives' Gabi Hernandez.

You can find it, here.

Photo Courtesy: Getty Images/Alberto E. Rodriguez

Comments

February 20, 2013 at 7:57 am
(1) 26 says:

I can’t wait till DAYS get rid of this character. I just can’t keep watching how CB try to act. She’s the worst actress on the show.

February 20, 2013 at 8:35 am
(2) dazwatcher says:

I am beginning to think that not only the writers, but directors need to be replaced. Most of them can act if you ever saw them elsewhere. Acting is a talent and unfortunately, talent is lacking on this show. One instance is Chandler Massey. Hit rewind and think about the number of times that he would laugh or smile and hymn and haw through his lines as if he had a medical condition. He still does it.

February 20, 2013 at 9:51 am
(3) 26 says:

@dazwatcher
I have no problems with writers. I think they do a great job. I love Wilson so much. Their storyline is my favourite.

February 20, 2013 at 12:45 pm
(4) Tom Tom says:

Camila Banus is a beautiful and talented young actress, and her portrayal of Gabi is wonderful — the perfect blend of vulnerability and sass.

February 20, 2013 at 12:52 pm
(5) Joanne says:

Not getting all this negativity. I agree with Tom Tom. Camila is wonderful as Gabi, and I really like her pairing with Nick. The actor who plays Nick might be the best on the show.

February 20, 2013 at 1:06 pm
(6) Missy says:

To stay ON TOPIC unlike a couple others thanks for the history thing even though I already knew it, please dont this with all the days characters.

I enjoy reading them.

February 20, 2013 at 2:13 pm
(7) LISA says:

Nick is absolutely the worst actor on the show. All he does is stand around with his mouth handing open.

February 20, 2013 at 2:16 pm
(8) LISA says:

Oh I forgot Nick and Chloe tied worst actors

February 20, 2013 at 4:18 pm
(9) Dmitri says:

I beg to differ. I think all actors on Days are great. The problem is the writing and the direction. THEY SUCK!

February 20, 2013 at 9:35 pm
(10) fanny says:

Considering the low budget DAYS have and the fast-paced schedule, it is sad really. They tape 3 months in advance, sometimes 2 to 3 shows a day with hardly any rehearsal. The actors have to know their lines, get on mark and go, so don’t be surprised if it reflects on their performances. Kudos to the actors for working under such conditions
Getting back to the topic at hand, Gabi is not my favorite character but her storyline touches many other characters on the show so I’ll accept it..

February 20, 2013 at 10:30 pm
(11) mark says:

I know all about Gabi I need or want to know about her. I HATE HER STILL. I wished they would have kept Arianna and Dario. it seemed like Dario only lasted a month before he was gone and I really liked him. Sooooooo on to the next subject. I hope she loses that baby after all she has done and Days has no more pregnant people for awhile. I am over it.

February 21, 2013 at 4:10 am
(12) linda says:

I too dislike the character “Gabi’ more than any other ,not the actress just the character , what really surprises me is when people on boards and on facebook go on about how she should be “rescued” from Nick before its too late and then get with Will! This fake damsel in distress does not need rescuing she needs a harsh lesson and I hate Nick but I think he is the right one to give it to her, Will is too good for her and lastly he is gay -it would be ridiculous for the writers to backtrack on that one!

February 21, 2013 at 8:49 am
(13) mouse says:

I want to see Gabi and Rafe’s mom

February 25, 2013 at 6:13 pm
(14) Miss Daisy says:

I love days ,I have watched since inception I am 77,however in all that time I never disliked a character like I dislike NICK! He is such a control
freak. she should wake up before its to late! I really have to do something when he gets on one of those streaks!

February 25, 2013 at 9:11 pm
(15) Melissa says:

Why bring Nick back on for ? I hate it when he talks like it is his baby to Gabi. I just hope that Gabi opens her eyes and sees how Nick is so wrong for her. Neither one of them can act at all. They just need to end this storyline and let Will be in the picture with his child. And not Nick. I wished that EJ did call Nick’s parole officer and let him know of the threat he did to Sami.

February 27, 2013 at 4:56 pm
(16) Joanne says:

I think Nick is a horrible character, I am so sick of the Gabby, Nick storyline, get over it as it is bore city!!!! I think Brady is a wimp however, that is the way the script is written so get over it.