1. Entertainment

Your suggestion is on its way!

An email with a link to:

was emailed to:

Thanks for sharing About.com with others!

Janet Di Lauro

Nick Gives Will an Ultimatum on Tuesday's Days

By February 26, 2013

blake berrisIt's the moment of truth, when Nick gives Will an ultimatum on Tuesday's Days of Our Lives. Either he walks away from Gabi and the baby or Nick reveals that Will is the one who shot EJ.

Meanwhile, after a meeting with Stefano, John decides to head back to Salem. And Brady catches Kristen in another lie.

You can read the full recap, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Benjamin Cohen

Comments

February 26, 2013 at 5:37 pm
(1) Shelly says:

Ugh that mouth breather nick is like fingers nails down the chalk board ! Sorry to the people that like him lol.

February 27, 2013 at 12:20 am
(2) dazwatcher says:

I’m not a fan of this whole Nick/Gabi/Will fiasco. However, let’s face it, Will didn’t pay for shooting EJ, just like Sami didn’t. The real issue for Will is that he could still be charged by the evidence just as Sami would be. It’s not just because EJ isn’t pressing charges. When I look at Will, I see the male version of Sami. I hope that they don’t have him bed-hopping among men the same way they do her. People want to point out what Gabi has caused, which I agree, but there is an entire list of people who have, starting with Sami and EJ.

I can’t believe that they have Brady being this dumb. At this point, I hope Kristen messes him anyway she can as he deserves what he has coming to him!

February 27, 2013 at 11:29 am
(3) LISA says:

Shelly I so agree with you every time I see Nick with his mouth
hanging open I just want to punch the TV. Will needs to grow a pair and stop being such a pushover.

February 27, 2013 at 12:14 pm
(4) Wendy says:

Can a child of 14 (which is supposedly the age of Will when he shot EJ) actually be charged with the shooting? Wouldn’t he be a minor at the time of the shooting? Do they send minors to prison?

I guess it is a state by state thing.

February 27, 2013 at 6:14 pm
(5) Princess Adora says:

I can’t stand Nick. I hate his voice, I hate his face. I fast-forward through his scenes. It’s nothing personal to Blake, I just can’t stand by what he’s doing. When Sami and Nicole manipulate others to get what they want I can at least understand why, but with him I can’t relate. He’s become a complete villain in my eyes and I cannot wait for him to be brought down by all his schemes and hateful actions.

February 28, 2013 at 7:47 am
(6) Laurence H says:

I think at the most, Will would be charged as a juvenile, but I think Nick’s ultimate goal is to have him declared unfit and remove him from the equation…but his real issue is Will’s sexual orientation…I still think that Nick was raped in prison.

March 1, 2013 at 3:57 pm
(7) melissa says:

This story line is stupid and that is why I do not watch the show anymore. I read the spoilers sometimes, thats it.

March 4, 2013 at 4:52 pm
(8) Elaine says:

I love the show, the actors and that sums it up. It has to be controversical for the srory to keep the suspense & the do;s & don’ts, for it to keep the pace for us to love or hate whoever.