1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Fun Facts About Days of Our Lives' Sami Brady

By February 27, 2013

alison sweeneyShe's one of daytime's brattiest bad girls and topnotch schemers.  And she's been entertaining viewers with her antics for 20 years.

Check out these fun facts about Days of Our Lives' Sami Brady.

You can access the story, here.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Chris Haston

Comments

February 27, 2013 at 10:24 am
(1) patsy says:

i love watching Allison {Sami} Sweeny especialy with seenes of James (EJ) but i like her with Galen (Rafe) but would love to see Rafe and Nicole be a couple

February 27, 2013 at 11:55 am
(2) Dmitri says:

I hate Sami, but was able to tolerate her when she was with Lucas or Rafe. EJami is a disgusting couple who constantly torture each other.

February 27, 2013 at 11:57 am
(3) Voice of Reason says:

#8 See, she was raped by EJ….

February 27, 2013 at 1:24 pm
(4) Marie says:

LOVE LOVE LOVE Ejami…such chemistry! I wish the writers would explore a long-term relationship with them. They would be a great super powerful couple, and very sexy!

February 27, 2013 at 5:17 pm
(5) Dmitri says:

EJami and Safe were not supercouples (at least, not yet). Lumi was the only supercouple that Sami was part of.

March 7, 2013 at 6:25 am
(6) Amy says:

I don’t really think Sami has ever been part of a supercouple, I think thats what still makes her character so viable and central to the story you still feel like her story is unresolved. All she and Lucas had was more time(than her other pairings) to make things right but they never really did , I used to think one day maybe they could have a genuine story but every time Carrie and Austin would appear these two always made it clear who their first choices were and then when Carrie and Austin would get back together they would reunite like the leftovers that they were .Lumi reminds me of Roman and Marlena -these two were ok originally as a couple with all the makings of a supercouple, then John walked in and we all forgot who Roman was! But its better in my opinion for a character not to have been defined by a pairing ,when the other party leaves or dies you end up like Hope and Marlena wandering around Salem or Jennifer trying to make a go of it with Daniel -the character becomes boring!

March 7, 2013 at 6:31 am
(7) linda says:

I have to agree that Lucas and Sami never quite made the suercouple grade like Bo and Hope ,Jack and Jen ,Luke and Laura or even Carrie and Austin and it was that choice thing . When Bo as with Billie you knew she was toast as soon as Hope returned ,same thing with when Sami had Austin ,you always knew he would rather be with Carrie but that there was something keeping them apart. With Lucas and Sami that passionate connection was just never there ,they are just two old friends who share a lifetime and two kids ;thats ok for a real life marriage but for a soapie that spells disaster!

March 7, 2013 at 6:52 am
(8) amy says:

Yes I think thats why Sami is still one of my favourites ,she is not defined by her relationships but more by her own character. Thats what I also like about Kate and Nicole ,if the currnet man in their lives disappears or leaves Salem or dies they don’t become sad empty voids they just move on, find somebody else ,come up with a new scheme and live their lives . Right now Hope just looks pathetic and Marlena (who was my favourite when I was a child) seems to have no life without John.I’m 26 and I can’t relate to Hope and Marlena anymore !