1. Entertainment
Janet Di Lauro

Days of Our Lives Comings and Goings

By May 21, 2013

nadia bjorlinHere's the latest comings and goings casting news from Days of Our Lives.

More problems ahead for Daniel and Jennifer? Nadia Bjorlin is returning as Chloe, albeit just for a short stint. Bjorlin shot two episodes of the soap last week and is slated to air in early September.

Troubled JJ is getting a troubled friend. Look for newcomer Kevin Riggin to debut as his pal, Rory, on May 23.

Photo Courtesy: NBC/Justin Lubin

Comments

May 21, 2013 at 6:49 pm
(1) Laura says:

Oh, please, must we go through the, “I got a job on a world tour for opera, so you keep Parker” bit. Don’t we have enough of the kids. Resolve the Bo story and stop this Ciara crap. And JJ, oh wow, he gets into it with another bad boy. Wow, what clever writing!! Thank goodness I could fast forward thru the birth and the shooting. Come on already. They send a letter about a dangerous thug who just got released from prison? Umm, e mail, the phone…

May 21, 2013 at 8:11 pm
(2) ANNA MARIE says:

WILL BE ALRIGHT NICK VERY LUCK WILL TRY SAVE HIM. I THINK CHAD BE WITH ABBY.

May 21, 2013 at 11:08 pm
(3) Darrin says:

ugh, really? nadia Bjorlin again?? *sigh* as a devoted fan, some things almost make me not. lol

May 21, 2013 at 11:12 pm
(4) Dmitri says:

Please just leave Dannifer alone to be happy! So tired of the same triangles! Hopefully Chloe’s back to her old self for her short return.

May 22, 2013 at 7:14 pm
(5) Mischelle says:

I don’t have anything against the whole gay episodes with Will & Sonny. (That’s what’s in all the headlines currently) The problem I have, is the fact that they insist on the relationship between Jennifer and Daniel. You have Maggie playing the part as Daniel’s mother, and Jennifer calling her “aunt Maggie”. REALLY…….doesn’t that make them “cousins”. They actually let CHLOE say that in her script during a past episode. Come on “Days” you can do better than that!

May 27, 2013 at 5:21 pm
(6) Gilda Kitchen says:

I think u need to bring Mel back for chad, they need to be together. Please bring her back !

September 10, 2013 at 7:19 pm
(7) kathy says:

I want them to let Jennifer and Daniel be happy. They are so cute and can be so funny.